• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Em is a legend to white people

Plenty of Black people I know ? with Eminem, ask Rakim, 2pac's mom and Redman what they think about him

THAT'S NOT WHAT'S IN ? QUESTION...... WHY THE ? ARE YOU SO ? STUPID ???? Everyone already admitted that he has black fans.

Afeni shakur, redman and even rakim are the not authors on who deserves legendary status in hip-hop AMONG black people

And there are plenty of Black people here and worldwide who DO believe Eminem is a legend already you ? ? . Sorry that bothers you, but I'll take the opinion of Redman and Rakim over a ? loser such as yourself. SMFH at you catching feelings like a ? over this topic, you're a ? made ? , you forgot to put your tampons on ? boy?

Unless you can create a worldwide scientific poll of hip-hop fans you need to shut your short ? loving midget ass the ? up.

I have a social life OUTSIDE unlike your hermit ? ass, you get clowned on and dissed more then any other poster here, so I can kind of see why you probably have a wack ass social life. Anyway, I don't love crackers, I love good music. You're the one who is part of a religion that was developed and put together by White crackas, so you're the cracka lover ? boy.

actually, the bold that's factually incorrect, ubuntu and a talented ? are the posters who get clowned the most and your social life probably includes going to ? bars and tyler the creator concerts. KYS.

Yeah, you hate religion probably because your mom made you hide in the closet while the corrupt pastor used to bang her ? ? out of here and go KYS.

and you went to catholic school so you probably got touched
  • zzombie
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ? said his black rapper peers don't count lmaooo

they probably don't want to ? their money up by dissing the great white hope

Who said anything about dissing him? Nobody gettin paid to name him in their top whatever list. By your logic, your vote don't count either cause you're biased against white ppl or nah?

biased??? even if i was biased it would not matter because the consensus among black hip-hoop fans as exemplified by this thread and it's poll is that while EM is talented he is not worthy of being called a legend.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No white rapper has even touched the success/sales/nonstop run that em had in the late 90's early 2000's. Every other year the IC freaks out about a white rapper who is an alleged "culture vulture". But that rapper blows over within 6 months of peaking and is hardly heard from again.

Em is a legend because as a white rapper he made it to the top. Now you might say "well of course most of america is white that's why he sold what he sold". Yes him being white helped him in ways sales and hype wise. But you cannot find a white artist in the genre of rap that could sell out a stadium none the less get white people to stick around after the 2nd album. His recent 5 years or more have been troy average. But the core run of his career he did well.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Who said anything about dissing him? Nobody gettin paid to name him in their top whatever list. By your logic, your vote don't count either cause you're biased against white ppl or nah?

biased??? even if i was biased it would not matter because the consensus among black hip-hoop fans as exemplified by this thread and it's poll is that while EM is talented he is not worthy of being called a legend.

Aren't u one of the ppl on here who openly hate white ppl?
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The poll numbers arent in you cracka lovers favor.

Em aint no legend just a wack gimicky rapper whose 15 mins is up.

Where is D 12? The worst hip hop group of all time

The Fat Boys >>>>> D 12
  • zzombie
    Options

No, i don't hate white people I have described how i feel about white people on here a million times and still ? hold onto their own preconceived notions about how i feel JUST because i don't fall in line with their own views.
  • Stew
    Options

No, i don't hate white people I have described how i feel about white people on here a million times and still ? hold onto their own preconceived notions about how i feel JUST because i don't fall in line with their own views.

Clever lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    murdap wrote: »

The Fat Boys >>>>> D 12

being a legend is changing the game or doing something that is unheard of. name 2 other mainstream white rappers that have done half of what em does. not to mention most ? favorite rapper has worked with or given props to em at some point.

now do i think em's career is overrated by people? hell yeah. but what he did to get people to pay attention to him beyond 1 hit as a white boy is legendary. And some of his verses and songs are memorable and classics.

people think being white automatically grants you success which is far from the truth. yes being white can get you ahead in business rap or sports etc etc. but the majority of white people flop or are broke.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

The Fat Boys >>>>> D 12

being a legend is changing the game or doing something that is unheard of. name 2 other mainstream white rappers that have done half of what em does. not to mention most ? favorite rapper has worked with or given props to em at some point.

now do i think em's career is overrated by people? hell yeah. but what he did to get people to pay attention to him beyond 1 hit as a white boy is legendary. And some of his verses and songs are memorable and classics.

people think being white automatically grants you success which is far from the truth. yes being white can get you ahead in business rap or sports etc etc. but the majority of white people flop or are broke.

Em going mainstream changed the game for who???? not any black rappers so like i keep saying he's a legend to the pink folks
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

The Fat Boys >>>>> D 12

Em going mainstream changed the game for who???? not any black rappers so like i keep saying he's a legend to the pink folks

being a legend and being an innovator are 2 different things. he is a legend because ain't no other white boy do what he did. also he did put on 50 cent. think about how fif would be if em didn't sign him. Then think about ja rule vs 50 or his trolling or vitamin water etc etc. again i am not saying hes the jesus of rap but he in my opinion is a living legend.
  • Stew
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    list of things you can guarantee from a person who states Eminem is their favorite rapper/Is the goat

1: doesn't know who black thought is
    2:has never bought a hip hop album
    3: can't name 5-10 nas songs
    4: likes wutang immensely but only knows the song shimmy ya
    5: Is generally unkempt

What does this have to do with anything? I know black ppl who have Tupac as their fav rapper and can't name ANY Nas songs and actually hate Wu-Tang. U be like Black Thought, they be like "Shawty who?"
  • zzombie
    Options

The Fat Boys >>>>> D 12

being a legend and being an innovator are 2 different things. he is a legend because ain't no other white boy do what he did. also he did put on 50 cent. think about how fif would be if em didn't sign him. Then think about ja rule vs 50 or his trolling or vitamin water etc etc. again i am not saying hes the jesus of rap but he in my opinion is a living legend.

last i checked 50 had a record deal before EM. HOW would 50 be without EM no one knows but i am 100% sure the beef with ja rule would have went on anyway.

To be a legend you have to have long lasting influence in your art form. FOR example picasso and jackson ? are legends because people copied them and they inspired many people in their art form to innovate. with every other white rapper either floping or just being a pure pop artist, which eminem is not. i am not buying EM being a legend just because he sold a lot of records and that is what your argument boils down to.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

The Fat Boys >>>>> D 12

last i checked 50 had a record deal before EM. HOW would 50 be without EM no one knows but i am 100% sure the beef with ja rule would have went on anyway.

To be a legend you have to have long lasting influence in your art form. FOR example picasso and jackson ? are legends because people copied them and they inspired many people in their art form to innovate. with every other white rapper either floping or just being a pure pop artist, which eminem is not. i am not buying EM being a legend just because he sold a lot of records and that is what your argument boils down to.

no clearly being part of shady and aftermath he was able to have those hit singles. He had been on columbia for a minute. But having dre produce for you and em allow you to be creative changed the game. Also having dre and em surrounding you brings the anticipation/fanbase to give your ? a try. Just like Jay did for cole and ye and so on.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    list of things you can guarantee from a person who states Eminem is their favorite rapper/Is the goat

1: doesn't know who black thought is
    2:has never bought a hip hop album
    3: can't name 5-10 nas songs
    4: likes wutang immensely but only knows the song shimmy ya
    5: Is generally unkempt

you could actually say this about a future/fetty wap/? hoemey quan fan as well

• RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    he's not even the best white rapper
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Fetty wap garbage he shouldnt be in the same category as future and homie quan.
  • Stew
    Options
    Fetty wap garbage he shouldnt be in the same category as future and homie quan.

They're all garbage.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    how genocide wacking my posts shouldn't his ass been banned?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Did y'all ever hear that theory that Eminem has been replaced? I'm starting to believe it because I don't believe the new em and old em are the same people. Tats are different he's taller and talk different..

I'm not saying he's dead but, certain things drugs can't change things like your tats,
    Did Eminem Die? *INTRO*: http://youtu.be/vzduT92AxSw
    Rare vintage Eminem Interview and Freestyle: http://youtu.be/gVFXoliYb9g

That interview is the real slim shady

Eminem Stephen Colbert Interview Only In Monroe 2…: http://youtu.be/3doxNGjA4vE

The new Eminem can never answer questions about Eminem.
    The People that Believe Eminem Died!! Pt.4: http://youtu.be/UkYnfP6fji0

Waiting for someone to say he don't remember what old Eminem did because of drugs..its people who did ? that don't forget everything .. He's just totally different

106 & Park Eminem on drugs, addiction and rehab n…: http://youtu.be/Hfsluj4uVyI

Don't argue with me I didn't make the vids got beef? Respond directly to the YouTube channels and comment, or make up a video proving them wrong.

Thanks
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Hey guys Ja Rule sold records too AND has respect of his peers (sans 50) so he must be a legend too right?
  • zzombie
    Options

Clever lol

If you don't kiss the white man' s ass or if you aren't down with the rainbow coalition. The house ? automatically think you are racist and homophobic.

If you aren't down with race mixing they think you are a horrible person. Foh
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sales don't make you a ? legend. 80% of his sales are based off him being a white gimmick and benefiting from white privelege. ? if that's the case ? Bill Gates could put out an album and buy 10 mill of them ? and go triple platinum first week. Would he be considered a legend? Em music was wack when it first came out and even worse now and like some others said the ? just doesn't move me on any occasion
  • Stew
    Options

Clever lol

If you don't kiss the white man' s ass or if you aren't down with the rainbow coalition. The house ? automatically think you are racist and homophobic.

I dont really give a ? what you think to be honest LOL
  • zzombie
    Options

Clever lol

I dont really give a ? what you think to be honest LOL

Then what the ? you ask me for???