Is Eminem a considered a legend to black rsp fans

Options

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never seen a black person with an em album or even listening to him outside of the ic
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie gotta be one of the dumbest ? on the IC in a while

that Hermit life he be living, ? was listening to "my name is" when it dropped even

maybe he didnt get the education growing up to understand what a legend is, and his personal opinion doesnt matter. the public decides not him

The public ???? ? the ? public.
    The black hip-hop public doesn't consider the white boy to be a legend. End of ? story.

go outside hermit

the black community and its stars have praised Em.

the BET crowd really hated Eminem when he came out in 2006, not

i think at one point in this thread u said Em was only hot for a minute? i didnt know being the highest selling artist of the decade meant u only had 15 minutes of fame

wierdo ? boys like you are why everyone left the IC these past 2-3 years

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

that Hermit life he be living, ? was listening to "my name is" when it dropped even

maybe he didnt get the education growing up to understand what a legend is, and his personal opinion doesnt matter. the public decides not him

The black hip-hop public doesn't consider the white boy to be a legend. End of ? story.

go outside hermit

i think at one point in this thread u said Em was only hot for a minute? i didnt know being the highest selling artist of the decade meant u only had 15 minutes of fame

Shut yo ? up. I have this sneaking suspicion that you're a disillusioned white boy masquerading as black -- therefore you and your idiotic posts will be treated as such henceforth.

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I only know one black person in real life that bought a Em CD.

I bought the MM LP on bootleg
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

go outside hermit

You think wrong. The black community right now is telling you we don't care about EM and all the rappers who
    "praise" him like 50 either work for or with him or simply don't want to come off as being racist because of music industry politics but they don't speak for the majority of black fan base on this issue.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Of course Eminem is a legend, it's obvious. Eminem is one of the most respected artists in the industry, even Rakim has called him a legend. And last I heard, Rakim was Black. Many others have called Eminem a legend and talent wise, he makes my top 3 list easily. And BTW I'm Black.

98% of rappers have never made albums as good as Slim Shady LP or Marshall Mathers LP.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Of course Eminem is a legend, it's obvious. Eminem is one of the most respected artists in the industry, even Rakim has called him a legend. And last I heard, Rakim was Black. Many others have called Eminem a legend and talent wise, he makes my top 3 list easily. And BTW I'm Black.

Yeah but you have horrible taste in hip-hop
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I've said before, I believe the term legend is thrown around too easily. Should we consider Vanilla Ice a legend since he sold 11 million off is one album? ? Is 50 a legend?? MC Hammer?? Ja Rule?? Or were these people just the hottest rapper during their time??

Eminem has never really resonated with african americans collectively, the source of rap music. His gimmick has been being a white rapper in a predominently black industry that said shocking ? at the time. Can he rap?? Absolutely.

Does he have a classic?? Maybe MMLP. Maybe. Is his music still held in high regard outside of lose yourself?? Has anyone outside his ? , mostly white audience bumped an entire album of his in 5 years?? If not, is he a legend or a hot rapper that faded out?? Em suffered from being an animated rapper without much substance. The conversation would be different if all his songs were as deep as lose yourself, stan, etc. ? still listening to him fantasize about killing kim??

I bumped Slim Shady LP several times this summer, and he actually has plenty of deep songs.
  • zzombie
    Options
    look the poll is what it is this ? is not a legend among black fans of hip-hop
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Rappers gotta kiss his ass to make a buck rap fans aint got no higher ups to answer to so we call a "? " a "? ". The one time a rapper(benzino) did call Eminem out they black balled him into irrelevancy
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    we had this thread already. stop trying to discredit popular artist because u have a personal issue with them. Em made his impact in the game already. now its time for one of these new ? to step in. I hate yall ? .

The IC is a perfect example that ? here live in their own reality. Real life is much bigger than this site and it's obvious based on the poll results.....only hermit ass mufuckas would say Eminem isn't a legend. I think a lot of ? here don't even go outside during the day lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Em is a legend to white people

Plenty of Black people I know ? with Eminem, ask Rakim, 2pac's mom and Redman what they think about him
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Yeah he really just appears to 'crackerz'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Z0thFAoLw

I'm telling you, IC ? don't live in reality lol.....a bunch of hermit ass negroes in here who don't have lives outside the internet LOL.....
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is Vanilla Ice a legend?
  • kingblaze84
    Options

I have terrible taste in hip-hop?? I guess Rakim, Dr. Dre, and Royce Da 5'9 also have bad taste in music.
  • zzombie
    edited August 2015
    Options

Plenty of Black people I know ? with Eminem, ask Rakim, 2pac's mom and Redman what they think about him

THAT'S NOT WHAT'S IN ? QUESTION...... WHY THE ? ARE YOU SO ? STUPID ???? Everyone already admitted that he has black fans.

Afeni shakur, redman and even rakim are the not authors on who deserves legendary status in hip-hop AMONG black people
  • zzombie
    Options

I have terrible taste in hip-hop?? I guess Rakim, Dr. Dre, and Royce Da 5'9 also have bad taste in music.

It's never a good idea to trust an artist view on the other people in his art form especially a commercial and profitable one like hip-hop BECAUSE obviously they are going to be political and biased.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options

THAT'S NOT WHAT'S IN ? QUESTION...... WHY THE ? ARE YOU SO ? STUPID ???? Everyone already admitted that he has black fans.

Afeni shakur, redman and even rakim are the not authors on who deserves legendary status in hip-hop AMONG black people

And there are plenty of Black people here and worldwide who DO believe Eminem is a legend already you ? ? . Sorry that bothers you, but I'll take the opinion of Redman and Rakim over a ? loser such as yourself. SMFH at you catching feelings like a ? over this topic, you're a ? made ? , you forgot to put your tampons on ? ? Go ? your ? of a mother up the ass ? .
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    so is Vanilla Ice a legend?

Vanilla Ice doesn't get half of the respect from Black rappers the way Eminem does, or even fans in general, so no.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? said his black rapper peers don't count lmaooo
  • zzombie
    Options

And there are plenty of Black people here and worldwide who DO believe Eminem is a legend already you ? ? . Sorry that bothers you, but I'll take the opinion of Redman and Rakim over a ? loser such as yourself. SMFH at you catching feelings like a ? over this topic, you're a ? made ? , you forgot to put your tampons on ? boy?

Unless you can create a worldwide scientific poll of hip-hop fans you need to shut your short ? loving midget ass the ? up.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

they probably don't want to ? their money up by dissing the great white hope
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options

And there are plenty of Black people here and worldwide who DO believe Eminem is a legend already you ? ? . Sorry that bothers you, but I'll take the opinion of Redman and Rakim over a ? loser such as yourself. SMFH at you catching feelings like a ? over this topic, you're a ? made ? , you forgot to put your tampons on ? boy?

Unless you can create a worldwide scientific poll of hip-hop fans you need to shut your short ? loving midget ass the ? up.

I have a social life OUTSIDE unlike your hermit ? ass, you get clowned on and dissed more then any other poster here, so I can kind of see why you probably have a wack ass social life. Anyway, I don't love crackers, I love good music. You're the one who is part of a religion that was developed and put together by White crackas, so you're the cracka lover, ? boy.

Now go on and put them tampons back on, you're leaking blood and bitchassness with each post.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

they probably don't want to ? their money up by dissing the great white hope

Who said anything about dissing him? Nobody gettin paid to name him in their top whatever list. By your logic, your vote don't count either cause you're biased against white ppl or nah?