Bruh.. Who's Better Than Lupe Fiasco 'Rapping' Today In The Game?

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'd have been better off asking who is LYRICALLY better than Lupe. As far as an overall rapper, there are FAR better people. That's just facts.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    LMFAO me being insecure about what rappers I like...

The Reason is sumn else boy I tell ya.

....LMAO at purposely misinterpreting what I said. Idk how you got being "insecure about rappers I like" out of what i said. Hey, maybe you really are dumb. Next time just quote me dawg....
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Still waiting on these folks who complain to put up the verses & dispute how "it's so easy a caveman can do it"

You would think in a thread about rapping this would have happened already
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol you got it homie
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ab soul out rapped him twice

Lies.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime Jay that's it.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Did Nas retire?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    What's this misconception that ? are listening to Lupe to learn? I've never turned on a Lupe track with intentions to increase my knowledge. I listen to Lupe for wordplay, metaphors, and flow. He is a master of all 3. If anyone is actually listening to rappers to learn, they should find other means to acquire knowledge.

that misconception prolly comes from the same place as the misconception that if u simply dont fool with lupe like that u fall under these categories
    Dumb ? in their feelings
    Meester wrote: »
    Lupe's music aint for everyone to understand, its for kings to overstand.

lol it aint like ? just made up the "fake deep" thing outta nowhere

No one expects you to be Alan Turing while listening to a rapper. Almost all of Lupe's material is stuff that a relatively normal black male in their mid 20's to mid 30's will have come across in their lifetime. Be it school, pop culture, being out in the world, etc.

And no one expects everyone to be on the same page as far as their opinions either. But even if you don't like the cat's music, if you've heard it, to say he isn't one of the most lyrically gifted emcees is just a stretch to me.

? in here like duke is a ? and that just isn't the case. That's all I'm saying.

thats fair, i dont think he's a ? either.

all im sayin is. look at how these lame ass ? on here act. lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    What's this misconception that ? are listening to Lupe to learn? I've never turned on a Lupe track with intentions to increase my knowledge. I listen to Lupe for wordplay, metaphors, and flow. He is a master of all 3. If anyone is actually listening to rappers to learn, they should find other means to acquire knowledge.
    but people often act like if you don't say he's the best or just say his music is alright then "it must be going over your head and you don't overstand it"

exactly, idk how yall just gon sit here and deny it, look at icebitch spyda's posts lmao. then this ? really think he trolling, when he cries the same tears when ? dont like wiz khalifa.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

that misconception prolly comes from the same place as the misconception that if u simply dont fool with lupe like that u fall under these categories
    Dumb ? in their feelings

No one expects you to be Alan Turing while listening to a rapper. Almost all of Lupe's material is stuff that a relatively normal black male in their mid 20's to mid 30's will have come across in their lifetime. Be it school, pop culture, being out in the world, etc.

And no one expects everyone to be on the same page as far as their opinions either. But even if you don't like the cat's music, if you've heard it, to say he isn't one of the most lyrically gifted emcees is just a stretch to me.

You are an habitual victim aren't you, it's always somebody saying something yet you are as guilty as the people that you claim are ? with you.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Dumb ? in their feelings

You are an habitual victim aren't you, it's always somebody saying something yet you are as guilty as the people that you claim are ? with you.

im no victim. this ? doesnt hurt me. this isnt my job like it is yours, jamaica. i can have fun with it. now did i respond afterwards or did i start it? ur a police on this forum so no matter how much u wanna act like im lyin, u should be able to see the geeks that acted the way i described. am i so wrong for pokin fun at em?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar

Now let's see who's groupies are stronger...

K. Dot is that dude, but he's not seeing Lupe with the bars. I'll put money on that. That would be a dope rap battle

Didn't k.dot get destroyed by charles hamilton in a battle
  • 5th Letter
    edited October 2015
    Options

Dumb ? in their feelings

im no victim. this ? doesnt hurt me. this isnt my job like it is yours, jamaica. i can have fun with it. now did i respond afterwards or did i start it? ur a police on this forum so no matter how much u wanna act like im lyin, u should be able to see the geeks that acted the way i described. am i so wrong for pokin fun at em?
    You can have fun with it but then you start playing victim when dudes fire back at you.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited October 2015
    Options

Dumb ? in their feelings

You can have fun with it but then you start playing victim when dudes fire back at you.

i disagree, idk where u would get that from in this thread, im sorry u feel that way. keep actin like my main point aint true tho. i see thats what you like to do.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Dumb ? in their feelings

Bruh you talking to a woman. What else do you expect from a weak self-hating black woman? Do you have higher expectations?
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited October 2015
    Options
    but people often act like if you don't say he's the best or just say his music is alright then "it must be going over your head and you don't overstand it"

exactly, idk how yall just gon sit here and deny it, look at icebitch spyda's posts lmao. then this ? really think he trolling, when he cries the same tears when ? dont like wiz khalifa.

Still waiting for this
    Still waiting on these folks who complain to put up the verses & dispute how "it's so easy a caveman can do it"

Come on Bama, make use of that 4th grade education and debate. Dont run ?

Oh yeh, talk about the ? calling the kettle black. Dont let someone in here say anything foul bout Big Krit, Peezy will come holding that ? 's nuts in his hands in Krit's honor.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited October 2015
    Options

Still waiting for this

Oh yeh, talk about the ? calling the kettle black. Dont let someone in here say anything foul bout Big Krit, Peezy will come holding that ? 's nuts in his hands in Krit's honor.

why are u asking me to dispute how its so easy a caveman can do it?

i said that? i dont think i did. i never once said lupe was trash or anything like that. my main criticism of lupe is that he comes off forced and has several songs i like but i cant get into a full album. i doubt ive EVER said that brother couldnt spit.

i may have said people may not identify with country rap tunes over krit, but i never called ? dummies, thats ridiculous and becoming of a ? ass ? such as yourself. i feel like joe buddens now, leave me alone wit these false accusations, esther!
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Still waiting for this

i said that? i dont think i did. i never once said lupe was trash or anything like that.

i may have said people may not identify with country rap tunes over krit, but i never called ? dummies, thats ridiculous and becoming of a ? ass ? such as yourself. i feel like joe buddens now, leave me alone wit these false accusations, esther!

I posted for folks who come with the narrative "people act like he's so deep, its just overrated!" to post some verses and debate why they are simple or whatever it is you're saying they are.

You nignogs are gullible. I've never said folks who didnt like Lupe were dumb. But I knew posting that sentiment would send folks like you in a menstrual frenzy & you're overly sensitive ass proven that correct
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll hilarious...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Still waiting for this

i said that? i dont think i did. i never once said lupe was trash or anything like that.

I posted for folks who come with the narrative "people act like he's so deep, its just overrated!" to post some verses and debate why they are simple or whatever it is you're saying they are.

You nignogs are gullible. I've never said folks who didnt like Lupe were dumb. But I knew posting that sentiment would send folks like you in a menstrual frenzy & you're overly sensitive ass proven that correct

no u didnt. u cried. u do this in every single thread u dont agree with ? in. its not debate with u its pure ? tears. just admit it, aint like we can think any less of you, son.

i never said that ? was simple. the point i was tryna get at was that unless its a certain lingo or something, some of u ? go overboard with ? like "oh they just dont understand" or "dumb ? ". of course when i call that out you would get mad and say i said stuff i aint even say. but u a ? . i know yall are emotional bipolar creatures.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    GRIP be having you ? LIT lol...
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Still waiting for this

no u didnt. u cried. u do this in every single thread u dont agree with ? in. its not debate with u its pure ? tears. just admit it, aint like we can think any less of you, son.

i never said that ? was simple. the point i was tryna get at was that unless its a certain lingo or something, some of u ? go overboard with ? like "oh they just dont understand" or "dumb ? ". of course when i call that out you would get mad and say i said stuff i aint even say. but u a ? . i know yall are emotional bipolar creatures.

The irony coming from the deadbeat rappin ass female who plays the victim in every thread other posters disagree with her in. This ? stay whining.

Til you actually post verses ? anything you gotta say slave
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    GRIP be having you ? LIT lol...

Theres nothing remotely nerve wrecking about anything that struggle rapper has to say. If avoiding the debate is "LIT" she can have it.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited October 2015
    Options

Still waiting for this

The irony coming from the deadbeat rappin ass female who plays the victim in every thread other posters disagree with her in. This ? stay whining.

Til you actually post verses ? anything you gotta say slave

look at this hurt ass ? . i shoulda fought harder for custody, you ? made than a muhfucka out here.

u still askin me to post verses. for what?! to prove lupe just a simpleton rapper and not nice? who said this? u want me to prove a point i never tried to make or thought of?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    A discussion about Lupe Fiasco turned into personal insults, yea he be having ya'll lit.