Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
    Yes I can

so you would wife a Kardashian?
    ? yeah!

And you wouldn't? What in the holy hell

? ? naw! have you seen what that family does to men? they literally turn dudes to trannies... make people think you drugged up.... pedophiles and in kanye case you already one of the most hated celebs to white people when kim takes him for half TMZ is gong to have a field day with that.. fame is not worth ? with a bunch of plastic white thots...
    One dude wanted to be a woman long b4 he married an adulterous wife

One is a drug addict. He was a drug addict b4 he married the ugly step sister

Not sure how the family turned a ? into a ? . He was already trolling HS, ain't they fault they had a predator in they midst

And Kanye.....same egotistical self absorbed selfish ? that he came into the game as. Being married didn't make him that at all

So yeah, I'd marry one in heartbeat cause I'm not already any of these things

but what ever your flaws are will be magnified.... which will actually hurt you more in the long run... which will be because of them...
    Sounds like you blame shifting and passing off bad deeds and intentions on them just because

Let them adults own up to their ? ups b. They in them positions cause they wanna be, that it

by no means am I blame shifting you are right grown people should own up to their decisions... but it is way harder to do that in a family of attention ? ... just like what Obfresh just posted... that has NOTHING to do it with him and his issues but he the one "crazy" same thing happened to kim and Kris Humphries.... how you marry a ? ... play dude... get the divorce but still want to play victim? basically the marriage was for the money she got for it... that's not shady?
    He said/she said

Ob got a bleeding heart do of course she gonna believe any ? crying. Me? Not so much. Why he ain't whip out the text or call log that show she told him to meet her there? How we don't know she told him that last month and he just now showing up out the blue? We don't know

? is an idiot. He barely knew her and said I Do. Suckers get played everyday, chalk it up to the game

smh you gone defend them thots no matter what so I'm going to just let it be...

i still believe them hoes have a lot to do with the bullshyt the men in their lives go through... it may not be all but definitely alot...

Or maybe the dudes that they choose to be with already have issues prior.

What intelligent man with morals choose to be with a kardashian outside of a one night stand for the long term? None

The men can have prior issues....That doesn't excuse a thot for being a thot..

that's like saying " hey we ran a train on this chick last weekend.... So it don't matter if I slip her a mic key tonight" one side doesn't excuse the other...

Right.....but That has nothing to do with what your accusing them of though
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @playmaker88 you old as hell for that fragglerock reference
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Wait...now that I think about it. If all these hoes are married why don't they have their husband's last names?

The Kardashian name is money.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
    Yes I can

? yeah!

? ? naw! have you seen what that family does to men? they literally turn dudes to trannies... make people think you drugged up.... pedophiles and in kanye case you already one of the most hated celebs to white people when kim takes him for half TMZ is gong to have a field day with that.. fame is not worth ? with a bunch of plastic white thots...

Not sure how the family turned a ? into a ? . He was already trolling HS, ain't they fault they had a predator in they midst

And Kanye.....same egotistical self absorbed selfish ? that he came into the game as. Being married didn't make him that at all

but what ever your flaws are will be magnified.... which will actually hurt you more in the long run... which will be because of them...
    Sounds like you blame shifting and passing off bad deeds and intentions on them just because

Let them adults own up to their ? ups b. They in them positions cause they wanna be, that it

by no means am I blame shifting you are right grown people should own up to their decisions... but it is way harder to do that in a family of attention ? ... just like what Obfresh just posted... that has NOTHING to do it with him and his issues but he the one "crazy" same thing happened to kim and Kris Humphries.... how you marry a ? ... play dude... get the divorce but still want to play victim? basically the marriage was for the money she got for it... that's not shady?
    He said/she said

Ob got a bleeding heart do of course she gonna believe any ? crying. Me? Not so much. Why he ain't whip out the text or call log that show she told him to meet her there? How we don't know she told him that last month and he just now showing up out the blue? We don't know

? is an idiot. He barely knew her and said I Do. Suckers get played everyday, chalk it up to the game

i still believe them hoes have a lot to do with the bullshyt the men in their lives go through... it may not be all but definitely alot...

What intelligent man with morals choose to be with a kardashian outside of a one night stand for the long term? None

that's like saying " hey we ran a train on this chick last weekend.... So it don't matter if I slip her a mic key tonight" one side doesn't excuse the other...
    So ya issue is that they thots or that they paid thots?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @playmaker88 you old as hell for that fragglerock reference

Dance your cares away

*clap clap*

Worries for another day
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he pulls through so he can get back to doing what he loves

This ? prolly went over mad heads. Cold AF.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel bad for him. But he shouldn't have been messing with those drugs. He already lost his friends to them.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

He said/she said

them being attention ? and running the men they are with into the ground is true though... it's well documented...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

He said/she said

My issue is that they are thots who are exploiting themselves and others for monitory gain..

but you would wife them... smh *shrugs*
  • Chi Snow
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

He said/she said

My issue is that they are thots who are exploiting themselves and others for monitory gain..

but you would wife them... smh *shrugs*
    Smh at this feminine ? . You pro life too ain't you, you lil tart

Ole 'how dare they get money for they ? ' ass ?

You wondering where ya cut at you ole half ass ? lol
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So there is chance this kardashian ? will get that ? money.... see i warned you ? about race mixing especially when you have money but NOOOOO i am the wrong one and that ? sion was making all kinds of excuses and justifications for that ? in the billionaire thread.

And i know it's mediatakeout that reported it but still the chance exist that they could be right
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I dont know why he would put that energy into the universe. Not long ago, his own family and friends were really hurt when he was having syrup binges and seizures, and people were saying RIP prematurely.

its lil wayne he was probably intoxicated when he tweeted it
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    How the ? you upset that someone exploiting others for money and profit when you in the damn military

Kettle meet ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

He said/she said

them being attention ? and running the men they are with into the ground is true though... it's well documented...

Men have the option to leave . no ones forcing them to be irresponsible.

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is sad.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    http://m.tmz.com/#article/2015/10/14/lamar-odom-strokes-kidney-jesse-jackson/

Here go tmz with the ? . Trying to ? the man before he gone.

Lamar Odom had multiple strokes as a result of his medical emergency ... this according to witnesses at the hospital.

We're told an MRI revealed since being admitted to the hospital in Las Vegas Tuesday night, Lamar suffered multiple strokes. It's unclear if brain damage resulted from the strokes.

We're also told Lamar is on a 3-5 hour dialysis for kidney failure.

Our sources say Lamar remains unconscious and unresponsive, which is in contrast to what Jesse Jackson just told the media.

Jackson walked out of the hospital and said he spent 30 minutes with Lamar and his condition was improving and he had "signs of responsiveness."

Our sources inside the hospital say Jackson was allowed in for 3 minutes to pray with him, and that was it. The sources say Jackson is flat-out wrong about Lamar's condition.

• king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khloe and fam on their way with film crew to tape this for their show smh
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    October 14, 2015: This is out of control. Here is a report from Radar Online:

Khloe, 30, sister Kim Kardashian and “Momager” Kris Jenner hopped on a private jet to Sin City with cameras rolling as soon as they learned about Odom’s overdose after a three-day ? and pill ? that culminated in him being found unconscious at the Bunny Ranch.

“It’s [a] s**t show,” a source close to the situation told Radar. “The Kardashians are trying to run everything. They walked into the hospital with cameras rolling. It was shocking, but hardly a surprise.”

Khloe was “extremely upset,” the source told Radar, adding that “they are all crying and pretending like they care.

“The doctors have been working non-stop to make sure Lamar pulls through and the Kardashians are making everything a circus,” the source told Radar. “It is ridiculous. They’re bossing people around. They are trying to take over the situation, so typical.”

Remember, Khloe has the SOLE RIGHT to decide whether doctors REMOVE Lamar from LIFE SUPPORT.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw this on FB

Lamar Odom:
    - Lost his mother to colon cancer at the age of 12

- Father's a recovering Heroin addict

- Lost his 6 month old child to SIDS in 2006

- Has been battling depression, the odds & probably drug addiction for most of his life.

To blame his current situation on a "Kardashian curse" is not only ignorant & insensitive but it also shows how African Americans continue to ignore depression & PTSD within our community. S**t looking at some of your daily status updates one might think some of ya'll might be dealing with depression too.

I've followed this dude's story since he was a 'Blue Chip', AAU basketball in Jamaica Queens, NY. His skill set was off the chart but never was able to reach his full potential. He's a troubled soul, battling for his life & some of you are so infatuated & quick to blame the Kardashian machine you're missing the bigger picture.

His demons & cries for help were there before he appeared on E reality shows.

Prayers for him & his family.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    radar online is not a credible source
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ ? sayin this is due to the "kardashian illuminati" smfh..

bruh had problems b4 he started foolin with them and the kardashians aint nothing but hoes. they just more famous than the hoe who stay down the street from you
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    When Phillip Seymour Hoffman died the convo was about what a great actor he was....not the drugsA huge reason why the Lakers win back 2 back titles was bc of odoms versatility and skill

After LA attempted to trade him that was clearly the catalyst that threw him back into a tailspin of depression

And the kardashians are just oppurtinist that worship money, fame and attention ( any man that deals with them have issues)

this dude aint lying.. the bolded is cold blooded