Lamar Odom on Life Support

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Just seen em talking about this on First Take. Sad story, I hope he makes it through.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
    Yes I can

so you would wife a Kardashian?
    ? yeah!

And you wouldn't? What in the holy hell

? ? naw! have you seen what that family does to men? they literally turn dudes to trannies... make people think you drugged up.... pedophiles and in kanye case you already one of the most hated celebs to white people when kim takes him for half TMZ is gong to have a field day with that.. fame is not worth ? with a bunch of plastic white thots...
    One dude wanted to be a woman long b4 he married an adulterous wife

One is a drug addict. He was a drug addict b4 he married the ugly step sister

Not sure how the family turned a ? into a ? . He was already trolling HS, ain't they fault they had a predator in they midst

And Kanye.....same egotistical self absorbed selfish ? that he came into the game as. Being married didn't make him that at all

So yeah, I'd marry one in heartbeat cause I'm not already any of these things

Those broads are the very definition of industry hoes.

You'd marry one of those broads why?

What redeeming qualities do they have that make them marriage material other than looking good; I could see if they were some intelligent socially conscious women like a Janelle Monae or something but they are not they some industry hoe want to be socialites.

They have money and they are recognizable but I don't see what else they bring to the table; I doubt they even are good in bed I think we all know Kim isn't.
    Considering all I have to go off is their looks and money....yeah I'm basing my decision off they looks and money

Stop pretending like you know ANY of these hoes bruh.

Redeemable qualities from chicks I ain't never interacted with? How in the ? bruh

And Janelle could get a ring also.

Considering how much of their lives they put out for there public consumption it's not far fetched to deduce these women have no redeeming qualities.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man just hearing about this....i hope he pulls through and gets his life together.....still laughing at him telling that fight story
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    This morning, we spoke EXCLUSIVELY with a member of Lamar Odom's family - who confirmed that Lamar's condition is EXTREMELY DIRE.

Lamar's told MediaTakeOut.com, "Lamar did not have a will or anything. So whatever money he has [his fortune is estimated to be $50 million] will go to Khloe and not to his kids. And she's his next of kin too . . so she decides if they stop life saving measures."

We're told that Lamar's children and his ex-fiance Liza Morales arrived in Las Vegas early this morning.

Under NEVADA LAW, Khloe Kardashian - as his CURRENT WIFE - has the right to make ALL DECISIONS regarding his continued medical treatment, over his direct family members, or even his children. The pair SIGNED the divorce paperwork, but because of a BACKLOG in the California courts - a judge has NOT YET signed the divorce order.

^^^another reason rich ? shouldn't get married. When u die, your flesh and blood has to depend your Golddigging wife to break them off..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? about to be another conspiracy theory
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Odom claims she knew she was meeting him? Then why approach her, grab her by her arm then yell "we need to talk" ?

Of course someone not mentally right is going to say he isn't crazy and sound convincing about his story.

I don't follow, nor do I care to, but from what I've heard, Odom seems he needs some mental help.

She could of came and pulled the okie doke causing him to react like that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    This morning, we spoke EXCLUSIVELY with a member of Lamar Odom's family - who confirmed that Lamar's condition is EXTREMELY DIRE.

Lamar's told MediaTakeOut.com, "Lamar did not have a will or anything. So whatever money he has [his fortune is estimated to be $50 million] will go to Khloe and not to his kids. And she's his next of kin too . . so she decides if they stop life saving measures."

We're told that Lamar's children and his ex-fiance Liza Morales arrived in Las Vegas early this morning.

Under NEVADA LAW, Khloe Kardashian - as his CURRENT WIFE - has the right to make ALL DECISIONS regarding his continued medical treatment, over his direct family members, or even his children. The pair SIGNED the divorce paperwork, but because of a BACKLOG in the California courts - a judge has NOT YET signed the divorce order.

^^^another reason rich ? shouldn't get married. When u die, your flesh and blood has to depend your Golddigging wife to break them off..

nope he s too rich to not have a will......this is on him
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Brothel ain't exactly hell...

Depends on how you look at it
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But since he doesn't have a will his fortune is in the hands of a golddigger. How did this marriage benefit Him? It didn't
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    its crazy he seemed the most stable in life playing for the lakers. when that trade got sent back for chris paul he lost it emotionally

I was thinking that too...he went downhill since he found out the Lakers (who he loved) treated him like an asset
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

But since he doesn't have a will his fortune is in the hands of a golddigger. How did this marriage benefit Him? It didn't

I just spent all afternoon yesterday writing a will for a 93 year old woman who brought her butt in our office....he has no excuse..
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
    Yes I can

? yeah!

? ? naw! have you seen what that family does to men? they literally turn dudes to trannies... make people think you drugged up.... pedophiles and in kanye case you already one of the most hated celebs to white people when kim takes him for half TMZ is gong to have a field day with that.. fame is not worth ? with a bunch of plastic white thots...

Not sure how the family turned a ? into a ? . He was already trolling HS, ain't they fault they had a predator in they midst

And Kanye.....same egotistical self absorbed selfish ? that he came into the game as. Being married didn't make him that at all

What redeeming qualities do they have that make them marriage material other than looking good; I could see if they were some intelligent socially conscious women like a Janelle Monae or something but they are not they some industry hoe want to be socialites.

They have money and they are recognizable but I don't see what else they bring to the table; I doubt they even are good in bed I think we all know Kim isn't.
    Considering all I have to go off is their looks and money....yeah I'm basing my decision off they looks and money

Redeemable qualities from chicks I ain't never interacted with? How in the ? bruh

Considering how much of their lives they put out for there public consumption it's not far fetched to deduce these women have no redeeming qualities.
    Last I checked they had an ass, a ? , flat stomachs, and great sets of ?

? sound redeemable to me
  • Copper
    Options
    Chicity standards are slightly higher than an earthworms belly
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

but what ever your flaws are will be magnified.... which will actually hurt you more in the long run... which will be because of them...
    Sounds like you blame shifting and passing off bad deeds and intentions on them just because

Let them adults own up to their ? ups b. They in them positions cause they wanna be, that it

by no means am I blame shifting you are right grown people should own up to their decisions... but it is way harder to do that in a family of attention ? ... just like what Obfresh just posted... that has NOTHING to do it with him and his issues but he the one "crazy" same thing happened to kim and Kris Humphries.... how you marry a ? ... play dude... get the divorce but still want to play victim? basically the marriage was for the money she got for it... that's not shady?
    He said/she said

Ob got a bleeding heart do of course she gonna believe any ? crying. Me? Not so much. Why he ain't whip out the text or call log that show she told him to meet her there? How we don't know she told him that last month and he just now showing up out the blue? We don't know

? is an idiot. He barely knew her and said I Do. Suckers get played everyday, chalk it up to the game

smh you gone defend them thots no matter what so I'm going to just let it be...

i still believe them hoes have a lot to do with the bullshyt the men in their lives go through... it may not be all but definitely alot...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

No, I don't know them personally but I didn't know the killer whale in the movie Free ? either, but I could take the knowledge that I did have and surmise that it was in fact a whale.

Based on the fact they do a lot of things for attention such as reality tv shows, publically divorce guys, and put out sex tapes (Kim) I can also surmise that these are likely industry hoes.

Don't be that smart dumb ? if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck it is indeed likely a duck.

You sounding like one of those ? who can have all the evidence in the world that his girl is a hoe but will say something like "oh well I didn't see her do it with my own eyes so it might not be true" or "that sex tape could simply be camera tricks" or "define cheating" don't be that ? @Chicity

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

He can delete that tweet
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

but what ever your flaws are will be magnified.... which will actually hurt you more in the long run... which will be because of them...
    Sounds like you blame shifting and passing off bad deeds and intentions on them just because

Let them adults own up to their ? ups b. They in them positions cause they wanna be, that it

by no means am I blame shifting you are right grown people should own up to their decisions... but it is way harder to do that in a family of attention ? ... just like what Obfresh just posted... that has NOTHING to do it with him and his issues but he the one "crazy" same thing happened to kim and Kris Humphries.... how you marry a ? ... play dude... get the divorce but still want to play victim? basically the marriage was for the money she got for it... that's not shady?
    He said/she said

Ob got a bleeding heart do of course she gonna believe any ? crying. Me? Not so much. Why he ain't whip out the text or call log that show she told him to meet her there? How we don't know she told him that last month and he just now showing up out the blue? We don't know

? is an idiot. He barely knew her and said I Do. Suckers get played everyday, chalk it up to the game

i still believe them hoes have a lot to do with the bullshyt the men in their lives go through... it may not be all but definitely alot...

Or maybe the dudes that they choose to be with already have issues prior.

What intelligent man with morals choose to be with a kardashian outside of a one night stand for the long term? None
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I dont know why he would put that energy into the universe. Not long ago, his own family and friends were really hurt when he was having syrup binges and seizures, and people were saying RIP prematurely.

Lil fragglerock thinks comatose is actually death.. i think he just misunderstood the terms.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

No, I don't know them personally but I didn't know the killer whale in the movie Free ? either, but I could take the knowledge that I did have and surmise that it was in fact a whale.

Based on the fact they do a lot of things for attention such as reality tv shows, publically divorce guys, and put out sex tapes (Kim) I can also surmise that these are likely industry hoes.

Don't be that smart dumb ? if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck it is indeed likely a duck.

You sounding like one of those ? who can have all the evidence in the world that his girl is a hoe but will say something like "oh well I didn't see her do it with my own eyes so it might not be true" or "that sex tape could simply be camera tricks" don't be that ? @Chicity
    You over thinking ? you don't know and I'm ok with that

You passing on industry smuts with bread for round the way smuts with Wic

We shooting at different baskets chief

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

He said/she said

That's cool but I don't feel this way

Agree to disagree
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

He said/she said

Or maybe the dudes that they choose to be with already have issues prior.

What intelligent man with morals choose to be with a kardashian outside of a one night stand for the long term? None

The men can have prior issues....That doesn't excuse a thot for being a thot..

that's like saying " hey we ran a train on this chick last weekend.... So it don't matter if I slip her a mic key tonight" one side doesn't excuse the other...