Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is that these know talent kardashians always win. if he dies she gets the will. ? aint fair
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
    Yes I can

so you would wife a Kardashian?
    ? yeah!

And you wouldn't? What in the holy hell

? ? naw! have you seen what that family does to men? they literally turn dudes to trannies... make people think you drugged up.... pedophiles and in kanye case you already one of the most hated celebs to white people when kim takes him for half TMZ is gong to have a field day with that.. fame is not worth ? with a bunch of plastic white thots...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn he only 35?? He look rough as ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Always some chatedshyt as result for ? with some Kardashians

All the males involved in the family go nuts near those succubus women. Father turned to a chick, brother is a druggy dude, Odoms in the hospital, Humphries is hated the league for no reason smh family is on some paranormal activity status.

The thing is they don't give a ? about anyone but themselves and as a result they happen to attract a lot of vultures and shady muthafuckas tryna be in their circles and like goes with like so if you attracting negative energy and people there's going to be people who get hit unintentionally. In this case it was Odom and man I hope he pulls through.

This is why Humphries lost his reputation, Odom, Scott Disick got thrown out and he's suppose to be a father to his kids they wont let him see em, Tyga ? trannies and Bruce turned into a woman. I have a theory that Tyga may not have even ? the ? and that it might have been Kris Jenner showing she has power over social media and people to keep Tyga "in line" SMMFH. Kanye West is next watch, it's a matter of which one of the 2 gets on their nerves first. When Kanye falls flat on his face they're gonna chew him up and spit him out. Hov not stupid he dont let them anywhere near his circles for a reason, him & Beyonce aint eem go to the wedding.

And btw Kim K is going to be the next Elizabeth Taylor look at how emotionally drained and destroyed she was near the end of her life, she was married some 7 or 8 times man and that's not even taking into account that she was passed around Hollywood like a collection plate SMMFH. That type of craziness not gonna last forever, eventually the badness and baggage catch up to you. Say what you want but ? works in mysterious ways and the righteous always win and evil dies a thousand deaths.

Sion just a month ago you gave Tyga props for that wack ass song he dropped bragging about smashing baby Kardashian and said he was winning smashing the baddest chick in the game lol....that whole damn family is nuts and every body that touches them goes down in flames....family full of succubus women
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Somebody call Darius Miles

clippers.jpg

east st. louis stand up!

first ? I saw with a phantom
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its crazy he seemed the most stable in life playing for the lakers. when that trade got sent back for chris paul he lost it emotionally
  • blackrain
    Options
    Not only are the KKK complicit in this tragedy. They're heading to his bedside "film crew in tow" in order to boost ratings for their show. The KKK (Kim, Khole, & Kris) are probably clamoring for a bedside selfie to sell to gossip magazines. Smh.

If they show up with a film crew ready to shoot footage for a new episode at Odoms death bed that might cross a line even reality t.v. ratings won't save them from
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »

All the males involved in the family go nuts near those succubus women. Father turned to a chick, brother is a druggy dude, Odoms in the hospital, Humphries is hated the league for no reason smh family is on some paranormal activity status.

The thing is they don't give a ? about anyone but themselves and as a result they happen to attract a lot of vultures and shady muthafuckas tryna be in their circles and like goes with like so if you attracting negative energy and people there's going to be people who get hit unintentionally. In this case it was Odom and man I hope he pulls through.

This is why Humphries lost his reputation, Odom, Scott Disick got thrown out and he's suppose to be a father to his kids they wont let him see em, Tyga ? trannies and Bruce turned into a woman. I have a theory that Tyga may not have even ? the ? and that it might have been Kris Jenner showing she has power over social media and people to keep Tyga "in line" SMMFH. Kanye West is next watch, it's a matter of which one of the 2 gets on their nerves first. When Kanye falls flat on his face they're gonna chew him up and spit him out. Hov not stupid he dont let them anywhere near his circles for a reason, him & Beyonce aint eem go to the wedding.

And btw Kim K is going to be the next Elizabeth Taylor look at how emotionally drained and destroyed she was near the end of her life, she was married some 7 or 8 times man and that's not even taking into account that she was passed around Hollywood like a collection plate SMMFH. That type of craziness not gonna last forever, eventually the badness and baggage catch up to you. Say what you want but ? works in mysterious ways and the righteous always win and evil dies a thousand deaths.

Sion just a month ago you gave Tyga props for that wack ass song he dropped bragging about smashing baby Kardashian and said he was winning smashing the baddest chick in the game lol....that whole damn family is nuts and every body that touches them goes down in flames....family full of succubus women

I swear that family will be the death of each other... they are way too vain... the moment the media stops caring about them ? forbid but I can see one of them committing that...

• blackrain
    Options
    I really want to believe that Khloe wouldnt take avantage of him when he was in such a dark place but he said out his own mouth that the incident a few weeks ago was pretty much staged by her to make him look bad. There is not enough money or ratings in the world to do this to another human. This is so sad.

What happened a couple weeks ago? @obnoxiouslyfresh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
    Yes I can

? yeah!

? ? naw! have you seen what that family does to men? they literally turn dudes to trannies... make people think you drugged up.... pedophiles and in kanye case you already one of the most hated celebs to white people when kim takes him for half TMZ is gong to have a field day with that.. fame is not worth ? with a bunch of plastic white thots...
    One dude wanted to be a woman long b4 he married an adulterous wife

One is a drug addict. He was a drug addict b4 he married the ugly step sister

Not sure how the family turned a ? into a ? . He was already trolling HS, ain't they fault they had a predator in they midst

And Kanye.....same egotistical self absorbed selfish ? that he came into the game as. Being married didn't make him that at all

So yeah, I'd marry one in heartbeat cause I'm not already any of these things
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Not only are the KKK complicit in this tragedy. They're heading to his bedside "film crew in tow" in order to boost ratings for their show. The KKK (Kim, Khole, & Kris) are probably clamoring for a bedside selfie to sell to gossip magazines. Smh.

If they show up with a film crew ready to shoot footage for a new episode at Odoms death bed that might cross a line even reality t.v. ratings won't save them from

That film crew is probably at the hospital right now filming smh,hopefully lamar pulls through
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    This morning, we spoke EXCLUSIVELY with a member of Lamar Odom's family - who confirmed that Lamar's condition is EXTREMELY DIRE.

Lamar's told MediaTakeOut.com, "Lamar did not have a will or anything. So whatever money he has [his fortune is estimated to be $50 million] will go to Khloe and not to his kids. And she's his next of kin too . . so she decides if they stop life saving measures."

We're told that Lamar's children and his ex-fiance Liza Morales arrived in Las Vegas early this morning.

Under NEVADA LAW, Khloe Kardashian - as his CURRENT WIFE - has the right to make ALL DECISIONS regarding his continued medical treatment, over his direct family members, or even his children. The pair SIGNED the divorce paperwork, but because of a BACKLOG in the California courts - a judge has NOT YET signed the divorce order.
    All that money going back in white folks hands. Damn ? shame
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Remember when they gassed up lil wayne bout to die, somebody was there to read him his last rites and all that..... Yea, aight. Didn't they do the same thing wit the lil homie that fell off the jetski, and a gang of other people. Don't fall for the okie doke, that ? gon be aight.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Kris humphries got out aight. You could always tell he wasn't for the dramatics. Kanye was already ? , Bruce jenner said he was struggling with his sexuality since before the olympics. Tyga was a ? ? at birth. It seems like that Kardashian ? only have an effect on you if you weak minded.

so did... bow wow.... nick cannon.... ray j... Reggie Bush.... the Cowboys player...

btw imo bruce jenner did that ? for the money.... because he a ? but still wants to ? women? smh @ being a half way lesbian..
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao people blaming the Kardashians like Lamar Odom wasn't failing drug tests for ? his whole career
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

French Montana best friend was also murdered while ? with that skank too. These ? is bad news
  • damobb2deep
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

One dude wanted to be a woman long b4 he married an adulterous wife

One is a drug addict. He was a drug addict b4 he married the ugly step sister

Not sure how the family turned a ? into a ? . He was already trolling HS, ain't they fault they had a predator in they midst

And Kanye.....same egotistical self absorbed selfish ? that he came into the game as. Being married didn't make him that at all

So yeah, I'd marry one in heartbeat cause I'm not already any of these things

but what ever your flaws are will be magnified.... which will actually hurt you more in the long run... which will be because of them...