Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Lmao people blaming the Kardashians like Lamar Odom wasn't failing drug tests for ? his whole career
    Nah bruh, it's the family of women. They got magic powers

They really the Charmed sisters and we don't even know it

these chicks you know will sell stories to magazines.... fabricate lies... and throw you under the bus and try and play victim.. they don't have to be charmed...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
    Yes I can

so you would wife a Kardashian?
    ? yeah!

And you wouldn't? What in the holy hell

? ? naw! have you seen what that family does to men? they literally turn dudes to trannies... make people think you drugged up.... pedophiles and in kanye case you already one of the most hated celebs to white people when kim takes him for half TMZ is gong to have a field day with that.. fame is not worth ? with a bunch of plastic white thots...
    One dude wanted to be a woman long b4 he married an adulterous wife

One is a drug addict. He was a drug addict b4 he married the ugly step sister

Not sure how the family turned a ? into a ? . He was already trolling HS, ain't they fault they had a predator in they midst

And Kanye.....same egotistical self absorbed selfish ? that he came into the game as. Being married didn't make him that at all

So yeah, I'd marry one in heartbeat cause I'm not already any of these things

but what ever your flaws are will be magnified.... which will actually hurt you more in the long run... which will be because of them...
    Sounds like you blame shifting and passing off bad deeds and intentions on them just because

Let them adults own up to their ? ups b. They in them positions cause they wanna be, that it
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I really want to believe that Khloe wouldnt take avantage of him when he was in such a dark place but he said out his own mouth that the incident a few weeks ago was pretty much staged by her to make him look bad. There is not enough money or ratings in the world to do this to another human. This is so sad.

What happened a couple weeks ago? @obnoxiouslyfresh

@blackrain

It was actually a couple months, but they have been accused repeatedly of setting up Lamar to look crazy and stalkerish in front of papparazzi. The latest incident involved Khloe on her way to the gym. She gets out of her car and walks to the door and Lamar approaches her, grabs her arm and according to reports (there is no video, only pictures), yells "We need to talk! We need to talk." Khloe looks in fear for her life, yells "Stop. Get off of me. How did you know I was here?" and runs back to her car.

The headlines for TMZ were something along the lines of "Lamar Odom follows Khloe to gym class and ambushes her"

At this point, he is so upset, he approaches TMZ to get his side of the story out, where he claims she KNEW he was coming to meet her and she's just attempting to make him look crazy.

He was very sincere in the video and I believe him. I dont know how you can do that to another human battling the demons that he is. He literally just lost 2 best friends within a few months span.

http://youtu.be/YjF9yn7zoSw
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty much every post has something to do with a Kardashian. Why do I keep coming back to this place
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Helped the Lakers win two ships back to back. The good times when he seemed the most stable.

Sad way to go out if he does.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Lmao people blaming the Kardashians like Lamar Odom wasn't failing drug tests for ? his whole career

(1)these chicks you know will sell stories to magazines.... fabricate lies... and (2)throw you under the bus and try and play victim.. they don't have to be charmed...
    1) They ain't the only ones. I don't see you bashing Robert Ludlum or Michael Bay for the outrageous ? they sell

2) They women. That's kinda what they do. That's what ya daughters gonna do. Hell even guys do that weak ? (Ie throwing Khloe and fam under the bus and acting like this ? ain't a known crackhead)
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamar Odom got suspended for drugs in 2001 and was pickin up prostitutes since 1997
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
    Yes I can

? yeah!

? ? naw! have you seen what that family does to men? they literally turn dudes to trannies... make people think you drugged up.... pedophiles and in kanye case you already one of the most hated celebs to white people when kim takes him for half TMZ is gong to have a field day with that.. fame is not worth ? with a bunch of plastic white thots...

Not sure how the family turned a ? into a ? . He was already trolling HS, ain't they fault they had a predator in they midst

And Kanye.....same egotistical self absorbed selfish ? that he came into the game as. Being married didn't make him that at all

but what ever your flaws are will be magnified.... which will actually hurt you more in the long run... which will be because of them...
    Sounds like you blame shifting and passing off bad deeds and intentions on them just because

Let them adults own up to their ? ups b. They in them positions cause they wanna be, that it

by no means am I blame shifting you are right grown people should own up to their decisions... but it is way harder to do that in a family of attention ? ... just like what Obfresh just posted... that has NOTHING to do it with him and his issues but he the one "crazy" same thing happened to kim and Kris Humphries.... how you marry a ? ... play dude... get the divorce but still want to play victim? basically the marriage was for the money she got for it... that's not shady?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

(1)these chicks you know will sell stories to magazines.... fabricate lies... and (2)throw you under the bus and try and play victim.. they don't have to be charmed...
    1) They ain't the only ones. I don't see you bashing Robert Ludlum or Michael Bay for the outrageous ? they sell

2) They women. That's kinda what they do. That's what ya daughters gonna do. Hell even guys do that weak ? (Ie throwing Khloe and fam under the bus and acting like this ? ain't a known crackhead)

idgaf who does the ? it is petty... and I wouldn't wife a bytch that I know is shady (which is why I asked if you would wife) question why would you wife a Kardashian?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you the one holding the millions, and you get allegedly knocked off your square by ? , you can't blame the ? .
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you the one holding the millions, and you get allegedly knocked off your square by ? , you can't blame the ? .

Yes the ? you can if they portraying you in a negative way to get you "knocked off your square" I don't understand why ? think it's always one way or the other... they both have a hand in what's going on... both are at fault... but you ? will give the blame to the ? ... and say you would potentially wife the chick who had a hand in knocking dude "off his square" smh...

that like being the ? a chick is cheating with. ... her main ? finds out leaves her... she puts you in the main spot.... don't you think she gone get a side on you?
  • Chi Snow
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

by no means am I blame shifting you are right grown people should own up to their decisions... but it is way harder to do that in a family of attention ? ... just like what Obfresh just posted... that has NOTHING to do it with him and his issues but he the one "crazy" same thing happened to kim and Kris Humphries.... how you marry a ? ... play dude... get the divorce but still want to play victim? basically the marriage was for the money she got for it... that's not shady?
    He said/she said

Ob got a bleeding heart do of course she gonna believe any ? crying. Me? Not so much. Why he ain't whip out the text or call log that show she told him to meet her there? How we don't know she told him that last month and he just now showing up out the blue? We don't know

? is an idiot. He barely knew her and said I Do. Suckers get played everyday, chalk it up to the game
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

Those broads are the very definition of industry hoes.

You'd marry one of those broads why?

What redeeming qualities do they have that make them marriage material other than looking good; I could see if they were some intelligent socially conscious women like a Janelle Monae or something but they are not they some industry hoe want to be socialites.

They have money and they are recognizable but I don't see what else they bring to the table; I doubt they even are good in bed I think we all know Kim isn't.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Odom claims she knew she was meeting him? Then why approach her, grab her by her arm then yell "we need to talk" ?

Of course someone not mentally right is going to say he isn't crazy and sound convincing about his story.

I don't follow, nor do I care to, but from what I've heard, Odom seems he needs some mental help.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

Yes the ? you can if they portraying you in a negative way to get you "knocked off your square" I don't understand why ? think it's always one way or the other... they both have a hand in what's going on... both are at fault... but you ? will give the blame to the ? ... and say you would potentially wife the chick who had a hand in knocking dude "off his square" smh...

that like being the ? a chick is cheating with. ... her main ? finds out leaves her... she puts you in the main spot.... don't you think she gone get a side on you?

That ? was who the ? he was before he got with any kardashian. He was a millionaire before he met them, he was ? wit drugs before he met them, I knew lamar odom was ? wit coke before I knew who kim kardashian was. At what point are men going to be men and take responsibility for their own actions. Askin something having a negative effect on your life to leave on its own is like asking cancer to cure itself.

I'm blaming the man for his actions because Men take responsibility for what Men do. Most people of any sanity know there's an end scenario to whatever path they move on, it's up to them ? to choose they path. Addiction will warp the mind, but don't act like it's just a brainless zombie mode where you never see the light. You just choose to let the drug win for whatever reason.

If i'm the ? a chick is cheatin with that ? will always be exactly what she is, and will never occupy that spot because she's disrespectful to herself and her relationship, and she greedy, and a snake at that. Too much ? ? in one place to assume the throne with me.

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are people, locations, and situations that don't invite and retain good spirits. I believe the K's don't have good spirits that invoke healthy living surrounding them. When you have people that are already dealing with their own unhealthy inner\outer spirits, being around the K's will only make ones life more difficult to navigate.

I am not singling the K's out. There are certainly many people celeb and non-celeb that are just bad to be around because, of the negative, unhealthy spirits that accompany them.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he pulls through, dude has had such a hard life. Seems like he couldn't catch a break and have some peace in his life.

And would take anything that mediatakeout says with a grain of salt. They are known to post fake stories on the regular.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? zombie was right about one thing, when this dude dies then that Kardashian girl is going to inherit all his money, another L for black people
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...now that I think about it. If all these hoes are married why don't they have their husband's last names?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    This morning, we spoke EXCLUSIVELY with a member of Lamar Odom's family - who confirmed that Lamar's condition is EXTREMELY DIRE.

Lamar's told MediaTakeOut.com, "Lamar did not have a will or anything. So whatever money he has [his fortune is estimated to be $50 million] will go to Khloe and not to his kids. And she's his next of kin too . . so she decides if they stop life saving measures."

We're told that Lamar's children and his ex-fiance Liza Morales arrived in Las Vegas early this morning.

Under NEVADA LAW, Khloe Kardashian - as his CURRENT WIFE - has the right to make ALL DECISIONS regarding his continued medical treatment, over his direct family members, or even his children. The pair SIGNED the divorce paperwork, but because of a BACKLOG in the California courts - a judge has NOT YET signed the divorce order.

Yall citing MediatakeOut as a source?

14265026938934-22-problems-all-people-with-resting-kanye-face-wi-2-17531-1424182869-18_dblbig.jpg
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

Those broads are the very definition of industry hoes.

You'd marry one of those broads why?

What redeeming qualities do they have that make them marriage material other than looking good; I could see if they were some intelligent socially conscious women like a Janelle Monae or something but they are not they some industry hoe want to be socialites.

They have money and they are recognizable but I don't see what else they bring to the table; I doubt they even are good in bed I think we all know Kim isn't.
    Considering all I have to go off is their looks and money....yeah I'm basing my decision off they looks and money

Stop pretending like you know ANY of these hoes bruh.

Redeemable qualities from chicks I ain't never interacted with? How in the ? bruh

And Janelle could get a ring also.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Wait...now that I think about it. If all these hoes are married why don't they have their husband's last names?

The only one married right now is Kim and she hyphenated her last name. Khole did the same when she was married to Lamar. Kourtney has never been married...