Lamar Odom on Life Support

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Always some chatedshyt as result for ? with some Kardashians

All the males involved in the family go nuts near those succubus women. Father turned to a chick, brother is a druggy dude, Odoms in the hospital, Humphries is hated the league for no reason smh family is on some paranormal activity status.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    They said he passed away damn

Im not seeing that from anywhere but fake websites.

Needa check your sources. People cant wait to be the 1st to call someone dead.

Supposedly a "close source" had said he was brain dead.

If this is the case, then he's dead, period.

They just won't announce it until they can get into touch with someone from his immediate family.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Always some chatedshyt as result for ? with some Kardashians

All the males involved in the family go nuts near those succubus women. Father turned to a chick, brother is a druggy dude, Odoms in the hospital, Humphries is hated the league for no reason smh family is on some paranormal activity status.
    Don't forget 'Ye
    Don't even know where to start with him

Tell a tree by its fruit

Iron sharpen iron
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having difficulty feeling any compassion.

Pro baller that began his career with endless opportunities found in a brothel, unresponsive? Yeah, whatever. I can't feel mercy for a mf that ? away blessings. I see no victims in his story.

You reap what you sow.

money... fame and things like that are not the keys to happiness... people truly think that type of life is easy... smh..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    So this dude was found unconscious at the brothel man I can't make this ish up.

I hope Lamar pulls through because he genuinely came across like a somewhat nice guy off the court, but dude has got that monkey of substance abuse on his back.

Maybe the biggest waste of talent as a basketball player that I seen in years dude had the skill set to be a superstar but was content on just being pretty good nevertheless hope he pulls through and cleans up his life.

this plus all the traumatic things bruh has been thru in the last few years.

i dont know y people in here actin like "oh well" as if him being 7 foot and having money means he not human anymore lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully he pulls through
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Who is he.?? No disrespect intended.. I know a link to KArdashians, but what is he REALLY known for??

How you have a Jumpman logo avi and do not know who Lamar Odom?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I hope he pulls through so he can get back to doing what he loves
    Who hacked this account?
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This sounds sketchy as hell. And know khloe and fam are on their way because of concern? Nah they on the way to pull the damn plug smh. Half y'all think it's crazy but this is some illuminati ? . They painted lamar like he was a ? last three years and now this? Smh
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    And even with Tyga if you know he mingles with that type of crowd why even ? bother with him ? That ? is crazy. They made Humphries and Scott Disick sign a contract that he can't write a book about the Kardashians, why is that ? ? not right man SMMFH.

Tyga's career trajectory is not looking good Sion. His own girl who just turned 18 makes more money then him and had to bail him out. He burned bridges with young money so he mad ealot of enemies. His reputation is in tatters cuz he is known as a ? that also ? trannies. Kylie will leave his ass in two years for Anthony Davis in two years. If I was Tyga I would go to the studio and start doing records with Bhris Brown,Rick Ross,DJ Khaled and hope to make a major club banger by next summer.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    And even with Tyga if you know he mingles with that type of crowd why even ? bother with him ? That ? is crazy. They made Humphries and Scott Disick sign a contract that he can't write a book about the Kardashians, why is that ? ? not right man SMMFH.

Tyga's career trajectory is not looking good Sion. His own girl who just turned 18 makes more money then him and had to bail him out. He burned bridges with young money so he mad ealot of enemies. His reputation is in tatters cuz he is known as a ? that also ? trannies. Kylie will leave his ass in two years for Anthony Davis in two years. If I was Tyga I would go to the studio and start doing records with Bhris Brown,Rick Ross,DJ Khaled and hope to make a major club banger by next summer.

lol I said in another thread she was going to leave tyga for Anthony Davis in another thread when it came out he was ? around with her...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Thread about about a drug addict on his death turning into a Kardashian thread??

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    This sounds sketchy as hell. And know khloe and fam are on their way because of concern? Nah they on the way to pull the damn plug smh. Half y'all think it's crazy but this is some illuminati ? . They painted lamar like he was a ? last three years and now this? Smh

Just thought of that aint they till legally married? She want out and wanna go after hardens 200mil adidas contract
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »

Just thought of that aint they till legally married? She want out and wanna go after hardens 200mil adidas contract

harden need to wake up! you in your prime... he going to be an espn documentary in the making ? with her... I remember In Lamar Odom prenup it stated the whole family got front row seats to every Lakers game... smh..
  • Chi Snow
    Options

You ? give them power

you right.... but at the same time you can't deny that family is the devil in the flesh..
    Yes I can
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not only are the KKK complicit in this tragedy. They're heading to his bedside "film crew in tow" in order to boost ratings for their show. The KKK (Kim, Khole, & Kris) are probably clamoring for a bedside selfie to sell to gossip magazines. Smh.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

so you would wife a Kardashian?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

Only a fool
  • Chi Snow
    Options

You ? give them power

Yes I can

? yeah!

And you wouldn't? What in the holy hell
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I really want to believe that Khloe wouldnt take avantage of him when he was in such a dark place but he said out his own mouth that the incident a few weeks ago was pretty much staged by her to make him look bad. There is not enough money or ratings in the world to do this to another human. This is so sad.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just lost 2 best friends. I would be a zombie.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollywood is death to real ?

Pac
    X
    Odom
    Katt Williams

The only one who really escaped it was Dave Chapelle and even he lost some of his fire from what he used to be