SC pig flips over & then slams a young black girl in class for being "verbally disruptive"...

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Whether they know it or not
    those defending and justifying the actions of cop those enable a Police State

384_quote_police_state_system_malcolm_over.gif

Its as if he spoke this yesterday....

Which is ? pathetic cause, a ? will fix his face, to brag about the progress we've made...
    Some progress
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But the officer initiated the physical conflict.....not the kid

I'm not sure why this that is being dismissed,other than because it was a black kid that was involved

I just explained that. The officer was authorized to take her down in that situation regardless of whether she was getting physical or not. Basically you can't just refuse to leave the class. If you do, the police can ? you out by force.

And there are cops in the schools down there because of attacks on teachers by students. So now they have cops assigned to each school to avoid that kind of thing.

"bruh...."

* Citizens are NOT generally required by law to obey police.
    * Police do NOT have general legal authority over citizens.
    * Police do NOT have any right to assault a citizen.
    * Police are NOT the power responsible for punishing citizens
    *Police CAN NOT seize citizens personal property without proper warrant of just cause(court issued)

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but that cop was authorized to use force to remove her from the classroom. None of that ? you said changes that. Its fair for you not to like it, but randomly spouting stuff doesn't change or help anything.

If this officer truly had such authority....

WHY WAS HE FIRED???
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not sure why this that is being dismissed,other than because it was a black kid that was involved

I just explained that. The officer was authorized to take her down in that situation regardless of whether she was getting physical or not. Basically you can't just refuse to leave the class. If you do, the police can ? you out by force.

And there are cops in the schools down there because of attacks on teachers by students. So now they have cops assigned to each school to avoid that kind of thing.

"bruh...."

*Police CAN NOT seize citizens personal property without proper warrant of just cause(court issued)

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but that cop was authorized to use force to remove her from the classroom. None of that ? you said changes that. Its fair for you not to like it, but randomly spouting stuff doesn't change or help anything.

WHY WAS HE FIRED???

Excessive force maybe...

The real reason we know is the dept. Don't want that headache and blowback
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"bruh...."

WHY WAS HE FIRED???

something about "they're trained to use a certain amount of force" and his was excessive

plus, they don't want the ? headache of the media, firing him deads all that
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

"bruh...."

WHY WAS HE FIRED???

Excessive force maybe...

The real reason we know is the dept. Don't want that headache and blowback

said the same ? .. oh well
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see alot of people here don't live in the real world dude said that was no levels of threat but there was level of different authority figures asking her to leave the class what part of this don't yall understand that's why the whole situation happened
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I see alot of people here don't live in the real world dude said that was no levels of threat but there was level of different authority figures asking her to leave the class what part of this don't yall understand that's why the whole situation happened

We understand the part where a teenage orphan who has lost everything got thrown across a room by a cop over a minor school incident.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »

We understand the part where a teenage orphan who has lost everything got thrown across a room by a cop over a minor school incident.

He's a troll, been doing this ? for 3 pages. Its over, the pig is fired.

tumblr_nwy5uoInUz1r92zodo1_540.gif
  • Copper
    Options
    ...and authority figures asking you to do something your refusing to do does not qualify as a threat.

Seems you don't understand the real world
  • bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Options
    How about just call her parent? That's what they would've ended up doing anyway

Most valuable post award
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    My old highschool is on worldstar today (kid who slammed principal)

Class of 07 we made it baby
    (Even tho I got kicked out junior year)
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Whether they know it or not
    those defending and justifying the actions of cop those enable a Police State

384_quote_police_state_system_malcolm_over.gif

Its as if he spoke this yesterday....

Which is ? pathetic cause, a ? will fix his face, to brag about the progress we've made...
    Some progress

This what these dumb ? call and think progress is

tumblr_m0yaaecaon1rovmado1_500.gif
    9e5657d815e52fa4a881a38446436f76.480x259x17.gif
    3923995_o.gif
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finding out that the young lady is an orphan only bolsters my initial opinion of the ? teacher in the classroom.

How do you not know what's going on with your students and you are tasked with teaching them?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Where's the “there's never a reason to hit a woman crowd" ?

This situation is perfect for them...
    Or the "theres no such thing as provoking" Michelle Beadle brigade
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

WHY WAS HE FIRED???

Dog, I already answered that exact question.

He wasn't fired because he got physical with her. He was fired because there is a specific way that cops are trained to take uncooperative students down in situations like this, and he did not do that. Then once he got her on the ground he drug her like a bag of trash which is also against protocol. The police chief specifically stated that he was not fired because he got physical. He was fired because he didn't follow police procedure as he did get physical, and, as most in here have already noted, his actions were overboard.

On another note, ? like this is good because it really does reveal some people's true characters. My wife's cousin was at our house yesterday yacking with my wife. Now I always thought this chick was pretty cool. My wife's fam largely consists of Bible thumpers, but this cousin is one of the more down to earth of all of them. So this subject came up, and this chick went off. It's like she found the FOX News playbook. She went on a 10 mins rant about how the student deserved to be slammed because she was a problem child, how the kids that protested in Bmore wasn't ? and deserved to be beaten by the cops, how the BLM people are stupid, about black on black violence, about how blacks never want to take responsibility and just blame white people. It was crazy. Like if you saw a transcript of this ? , you would have thought it was Bill O'Reilly in full "I don't give a ? , ? these ? " mode, not a black woman from a majority black area. All before the rant the conversation between her and my wife was pretty back and forth, but at this point my wife just got real quiet, let her cuz finish, and then let her leave. I couldn't say ? . I was dumbfounded. I never would have expected her to say that ? .
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    optimistic wrote: »
    Wrong real ? Ruckus, I'm retired, own my home,cars,and a rental property. I am guilty of loving section 8 tho. Makes rent collection so much easier.sit your two steps from homeless self hating ass down. Happy cause you got an apartment and credit cards. Low ceiling bruh. Step your game up

Actually i have a home, but if having to have strangers living in your house pays the bills, i guess you do what you gotta do right, Brother?

Dont even do it to yourself sweetheart, you got nothing to impress me.

Ayo somebody put me on to how to block this clown ass mufucka.
    Please

Click on the ? 's name and there should be an "ignore" button in the upper right hand corner of his profile. If you're on mobile, you may want to switch to the full, desktop version to do it.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced it's people on here reverse trolling where I'm from if a officer ask u to do something even if u r totally innocent u could get a ass beating it's clear 3 three adults asked her multiple times to leave the class ? she thought the officer was gonna come and council her , and again people this world don't give a ? what u been through, u violate the rules u get punishment I don't give a ? if your kitty cat or puppy dog just died there's no excuse people
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nignogs be mad passionate about law and order and don't know their rights...lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so this girl lived in an orphanage.....

damn ...that kinda breaks my heart.

as if enough aint enough. hopefully it temporary with misunderstands with her parents...i dunno

i just hope ? aint out to adopt now because of future lawsuits in her favor
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no problem with schools having police. The problem I have is why is a cop part of every day discipline in schools.