SC pig flips over & then slams a young black girl in class for being "verbally disruptive"...

Options

Comments

• optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so this girl lived in an orphanage.....

damn ...that kinda breaks my heart.

as if enough aint enough. hopefully it temporary with misunderstands with her parents...i dunno

i just hope ? aint out to adopt now because of future lawsuits in her favor

Family members bout to pop up out the woodworks
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    I have no problem with schools having police. The problem I have is why is a cop part of every day discipline in schools.

I have a problem because,cops aren't generally in White Schools. Police in schools aren't there for safety reasons they are there to assert and maintain oppression.

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I'm convinced it's people on here reverse trolling where I'm from if a officer ask u to do something even if u r totally innocent u could get a ass beating it's clear 3 three adults asked her multiple times to leave the class ? she thought the officer was gonna come and council her , and again people this world don't give a ? what u been through, u violate the rules u get punishment I don't give a ? if your kitty cat or puppy dog just died there's no excuse people
    Fam give up. You CLEARLY tryna get a rise outta ppl posting this nonsense. Imagine a big, black Terry Crews looking mf cop flinging around a rich snobby white teenage girl for poppin off, the reaction would be TOTALLY different. I guarantee had the races been reversed you'd either be silent or on the side of child smh
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what is the actual police protocol for removing a student like this?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I'm convinced it's people on here reverse trolling where I'm from if a officer ask u to do something even if u r totally innocent u could get a ass beating it's clear 3 three adults asked her multiple times to leave the class ? she thought the officer was gonna come and council her , and again people this world don't give a ? what u been through, u violate the rules u get punishment I don't give a ? if your kitty cat or puppy dog just died there's no excuse people
    Fam give up. You CLEARLY tryna get a rise outta ppl posting this nonsense. Imagine a big, black Terry Crews looking mf cop flinging around a rich snobby white teenage girl for poppin off, the reaction would be TOTALLY different. I guarantee had the races been reversed you'd either be silent or on the side of child smh

This site has exposed me to the fact that there's a buncha dumb, lost ? out here that think they know what they're talking about. It's amazing, actually, considering I don't have interactions with these types of muhfuckas offline.

There needs to be some type of marker that exposes these morons like the red dots on COD's heads-up display. That way you'd know to avoid them altogether or to smack 'em back to reality.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Exactly what we see in the video. That's police protocol for dealing with ALL Blacks\Browns ages 0-10000. I mean they shot a ? 12 year old kid for playing with a toy gun on a ? play ground. You know where kids are supposed to play?

What do you mean student like this?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    I have no problem with schools having police. The problem I have is why is a cop part of every day discipline in schools.

I have a problem because,cops aren't generally in White Schools. Police in schools aren't there for safety reasons they are there to assert and maintain oppression.

I can verify this. I went to a white & black school. The white school was 5A & the black one was 3A. The white school had more violence, more drugs, more gambling, more ? in the bathroom and more interruption in class. Needless to say, the black school had police officers & the white one didnt.

Facts
  • LPast
    Options

Exactly what we see in the video. That's police protocol for dealing with ALL Blacks\Browns ages 0-10000. I mean they shot a ? 12 year old kid for playing with a toy gun on a ? play ground. You know where kids are supposed to play?

One that is asked to leave and doesn't?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    ? troll

I can verify this. I went to a white & black school. The white school was 5A & the black one was 3A. The white school had more violence, more drugs, more ? in the bathroom and more interruption in class. Needless to say, the black school had police officers & the white one didnt.

Facts

I agree. I had similar experiences growing up. Anytime these types of discussion arise the implication is that White Schools, are drug, violence, and sex free zones where the students are the brightest most law abiding citizens in the country. When, a little bit of ? common sense should tell us, more disposable income means more drugs, alcohol, violence and sex.

But you know White is right and if you are Black get back.

• numbaz...80's baby
    edited October 2015
    Options

At my school, the police were never called unless violence or drugs were involved. Petty ? like this, the teacher just wrote them up & they went to detention. Obitual offenders were suspended then expelled.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow

That ? is sickening

The cradle to prison to pipeline on full display

Hope it helps to shine a light on how girls of color, and especially black girls, are subject to discipline that is harsher and more frequent than that of their white peers

Black girls are six times more likely to be suspended than white girls. The racial disparities in punishment are greater for girls than for boys

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/02/13/384005652/study-black-girls-are-being-pushed-out-of-school

I was going to agree with u until I saw that ? at the bolded

man I swear u just refuse to be a teamplayer :(

Bruh

I'm the ultimate team player...I'm black before anything

Just stating facts

Not like it's not relevant to the discussion

And I sincerely hope these incidents garners more attention to the issues facing blk girls which are rarely if ever discussed at length or at great depth

You are out of your mind if you think that girls are generally disciplined more harshly than boys.

As messed up and completely unnecessary as this was I don't think it can be taken as evidence for widespread racial discrimination, in isolation. I'm not necessarily denying that black youth are, on average, disciplined more harshly, but I don't think this video alone, in isolation, helps to show that. I don't think anything in this video gives us a reason to believe that this specific officer is acting on a racial bias.

I know someone could say something like that video after video after video but incidents of whites being unjustly abused by the police tend to grab less attention, arguably. Either way, police brutality is a problem.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAN.. I TRIED MY BEST TO STAY OFF OF FACEBOOK CAUSE OF THIS SUBJECT.. THE REACTION OF THE PEOPLE BLAMING THE GIRL ? ME OFF MORE THAN WHAT THE OFFICER ACTUALLY DID
  • LPast
    Options

At my school, the police were never called unless violence or drugs were involved. Petty ? like this, the teacher just wrote them up & they went to detention. Obitual offenders were suspended then expelled.

This is what I would expect.

• Kwan Dai
    Options

There shouldn't be police protocol in place for a student quietly refusing to leave class.

A 0 for class participation should suffice.

Detention should suffice.

And ? forbid the teacher ask to speak with the student after class to get the root of the situation via humane conversation.

But you know this isn't the way you treat second and third class citizens.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    my mother is a highschool teacher and i showed her that ? , she was beyond appalled. first thing she said was "that teacher needs to be fired too." if this ? happened in canada, ? , every adult at that school would be reassigned with that teacher and principal getting fired, criminal charges for the cop, the school to be investigated by the board just to start. we don't just let cops abuse the ? out of children in most rational developed countries. hell, the cops aren't allowed to be on school property like that. now imagine how much of a side eye you americans that are defending this ? get from us.

she is a child, point, blank, period, there is nothing to be said after that, no ifs ands or buts. america is ? insane i swear

For as great as America is, it has a serious issue with how it treats women, blacks, and poor people to name a few. I mean each country has its own problem, but damn, supplexing a teenage girl is worthy of debate on american television? Really my ? ? these people go crazy when you kick a dog - what that tell you what they think of us? And you know what - to quote Roosevelt "I welcome their hatred"
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/ted-nugent-defends-spring-valley-cop-that-disobedient-brat-had-it-coming/
    Ted Nugent Defends Spring Valley Cop; That Disobedient Brat Had it Coming

Ted NugentSchool resource officer Ben Fields was fired yesterday due to not following proper procedure when he rough-housed an uncooperative high school student by throwing her around the classroom. Nonetheless, conservative rocker Ted Nugent decided to get in on things with a column for WorldNetDaily, and didn’t mince words when he wrote “That High School Brat Had it Coming”

Nugent began by applauding Fields for taking action against the “defiant brat” by forcefully removing her after she refused to stop being disruptive and not obeying orders.

“[Fields] dragged her kicking and squealing like the disobedient punk she is,” Nugent wrote. “By all accounts, the brat, like so many undisciplined brats before her, simply refused to obey the rules, refused to obey the teacher, refused to obey the principal and refused to obey officer Fields.”

Nugent also took aim at the “liberal denial freaks” and “the obscenity of political correctness” that criticized Fields’ excessive force in the days leading up to his firing. Nugent speculated about the student’s potential history of a lack of discipline, and said that Fields did the right thing by giving her “a dose of reality”.

“In every case I know of where cops have been wrongfully accused of using unnecessary force, the so-called victim has disobeyed simple commands, and therefore asked for the resulting use of necessary force to bring the situation under control,” Nugent said.

“Obey and you won’t get ripped from your desk and put under control. Act like an animal and you will end up being treated like an animal.”

Smh@ this racist POS.. This is a guy who was so scared to go to Vietnam & bust his guns at people.. who prepared to shoot back @ him.. But yet he gets on his keyboard acts so tough...
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/ted-nugent-defends-spring-valley-cop-that-disobedient-brat-had-it-coming/
    Ted Nugent Defends Spring Valley Cop; That Disobedient Brat Had it Coming

Ted NugentSchool resource officer Ben Fields was fired yesterday due to not following proper procedure when he rough-housed an uncooperative high school student by throwing her around the classroom. Nonetheless, conservative rocker Ted Nugent decided to get in on things with a column for WorldNetDaily, and didn’t mince words when he wrote “That High School Brat Had it Coming”

Nugent began by applauding Fields for taking action against the “defiant brat” by forcefully removing her after she refused to stop being disruptive and not obeying orders.

“[Fields] dragged her kicking and squealing like the disobedient punk she is,” Nugent wrote. “By all accounts, the brat, like so many undisciplined brats before her, simply refused to obey the rules, refused to obey the teacher, refused to obey the principal and refused to obey officer Fields.”

Nugent also took aim at the “liberal denial freaks” and “the obscenity of political correctness” that criticized Fields’ excessive force in the days leading up to his firing. Nugent speculated about the student’s potential history of a lack of discipline, and said that Fields did the right thing by giving her “a dose of reality”.

“In every case I know of where cops have been wrongfully accused of using unnecessary force, the so-called victim has disobeyed simple commands, and therefore asked for the resulting use of necessary force to bring the situation under control,” Nugent said.

“Obey and you won’t get ripped from your desk and put under control. Act like an animal and you will end up being treated like an animal.”

Smh@ this racist POS.. This is a guy who was so scared to go to Vietnam & bust his guns at people.. who prepared to shoot back @ him.. But yet he gets on his keyboard acts so tough...

All you can do is, laugh at the lies they come up with. The video clearly shows a very peaceful young lady who simply refused to leave the class room.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    my mother is a highschool teacher and i showed her that ? , she was beyond appalled. first thing she said was "that teacher needs to be fired too." if this ? happened in canada, ? , every adult at that school would be reassigned with that teacher and principal getting fired, criminal charges for the cop, the school to be investigated by the board just to start. we don't just let cops abuse the ? out of children in most rational developed countries. hell, the cops aren't allowed to be on school property like that. now imagine how much of a side eye you americans that are defending this ? get from us.

she is a child, point, blank, period, there is nothing to be said after that, no ifs ands or buts. america is ? insane i swear

i highly doubt Canada is some racial utopia tho
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    But the officer initiated the physical conflict.....not the kid

I'm not sure why this that is being dismissed,other than because it was a black kid that was involved

I just explained that. The officer was authorized to take her down in that situation regardless of whether she was getting physical or not. Basically you can't just refuse to leave the class. If you do, the police can ? you out by force.

And there are cops in the schools down there because of attacks on teachers by students. So now they have cops assigned to each school to avoid that kind of thing.

Detroit had cops in schools since at least the 80's, this ? ain't new in the least bit.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She brought out her cellphone. Some petty ? ...

That ain't really petty. It's mad disrespectful to do that ? in class, but it didn't require all of this in response though.

its 2015, those kids are going to check their text messages, check Facebook, twitter, instagram & record a pig playing Stone Cold Steve Austin in the classroom. It's not the 90's. Folk checked their pager constantly when we were in school. Nobody died

yeah, not sure how old you were in the 90's, but having a pager in the classroom and checking it was grounds to have it confiscated and possibly get you detention or suspended. ? , I had to talk my way out of a 3 day suspension just for having a pager in my possession back in '89.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    In high school, as class was starting, two females boxed it out, legit good fight. The teacher never even called security. He got between them, got his face punched a few times and broke it up. Told them to sit down and then he would call security. They both left. He called security and they were taken to the office, without getting body slammed.

The teacher cleaned his ? nose and started class.

We applauded him.

This female didn't want to leave.. got body slammed.

Stop trying to seriously rationalize this ? . There's levels to everything. This wasn't one that required a cop.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol whites found a video of a black kid attacking a teacher and are now up in arms nowlmao
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options

She brought out her cellphone. Some petty ? ...

That ain't really petty. It's mad disrespectful to do that ? in class, but it didn't require all of this in response though.

its 2015, those kids are going to check their text messages, check Facebook, twitter, instagram & record a pig playing Stone Cold Steve Austin in the classroom. It's not the 90's. Folk checked their pager constantly when we were in school. Nobody died

yeah, not sure how old you were in the 90's, but having a pager in the classroom and checking it was grounds to have it confiscated and possibly get you detention or suspended. ? , I had to talk my way out of a 3 day suspension just for having a pager in my possession back in '89.

Of course, the point was punishment was given without excessive physical force.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    But the officer initiated the physical conflict.....not the kid

I'm not sure why this that is being dismissed,other than because it was a black kid that was involved

I just explained that. The officer was authorized to take her down in that situation regardless of whether she was getting physical or not. Basically you can't just refuse to leave the class. If you do, the police can ? you out by force.

And there are cops in the schools down there because of attacks on teachers by students. So now they have cops assigned to each school to avoid that kind of thing.

Detroit had cops in schools since at least the 80's, this ? ain't new in the least bit.

I was talking specifically about the area and school in this story.