Cam Newton for MVP? The madness has to stop...

Options

Comments

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is cam a mvp candidate yet?

He damn sure balled out today. With what he did this week, and Brady's bad pick this week, I'll definitely say it's closer than it was last week. Props to him.

So where do AP fall into this race now?

His own team is taking him out the race. My original point with him was when he doesn't get touches they lose. They gave him 8 carries today.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam driving down for game winning TDs not no FGs.
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After last nights game this threads needs to be deleted lol
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Cam driving down for game winning TDs not no FGs.

Y'all have the worst defense in the league and probably one of the worst in NFL history. You played the NFC East and AFC South (the 2 worst divisions in the league) and you're giving up 31 points/game. Not knocking Cam, he balled, but y'all see this every week.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    I'll give Cam his credit. If he keeps it up, and Brady doesn't get it together, I have no prob with Cam getting the MVP. Honorable mention, Carson Palmer
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They was talking bout Brady not having talent yesterday smh that's why I don't like the narrative of 1 guy making people better cause its nothing but an excuse waiting to happen
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll give Cam his credit. If he keeps it up, and Brady doesn't get it together, I have no prob with Cam getting the MVP. Honorable mention, Carson Palmer

Why he can only get it if Brady fall off tho?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    They was talking bout Brady not having talent yesterday smh that's why I don't like the narrative of 1 guy making people better cause its nothing but an excuse waiting to happen

It's crazy cam got Ginn droppin tds all game gotta throw to old ass cotchery and a rookie funtchess. They never make excuse during his games about no talent. Brady got gronk the ultimate cheat code he got amendola the other white boy and when they get hurt it's oh he dont have talent but when he was winning with troy Brown and those no body Wrs it was Brady makes them better. Well give cam the cam makes them better argument Brady used to get.
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2015
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »

It's crazy cam got Ginn droppin tds all game gotta throw to old ass cotchery and a rookie funtchess. They never make excuse during his games about no talent. Brady got gronk the ultimate cheat code he got amendola the other white boy and when they get hurt it's oh he dont have talent but when he was winning with troy Brown and those no body Wrs it was Brady makes them better. Well give cam the cam makes them better argument Brady used to get.

You hear what you want to hear. People have been saying since Benjamin got hurt, that Cam would have to be the offense. And that his energy is lifting up the team.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

I put it neck and neck now. Brady's lead is gone. I don't want to get too prisoner of the moment though. But the way he performed yesterday, and the way Brady played, Brady's lead is gone.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    "Cam Newton for MVP. The madness has to stop"

But after one game he's up there?

Sit your ? down.

The decline of Brady, and Cam ? on the Saints closed ground faster than I expected. Panthers looked as good as the Skins....or Titans...or Giants...or Eagles out there. Any other teams ? on that defense lately? 31 ppg...smh.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @bow to royalty Skip Bayless is that you???
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Last week, I gave my opinion as of week 12. In week 13 I'm admitting it looks like I was wrong. Kudos to Cam.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    @bow to royalty Skip Bayless is that you???

Haha nah. ? Skip
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sit your ? down.

The decline of Brady, and Cam ? on the Saints closed ground faster than I expected. Panthers looked as good as the Skins....or Titans...or Giants...or Eagles out there. Any other teams ? on that defense lately? 31 ppg...smh.

Brady ain't decline he just lost weapons
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sit your ? down.

Cam may have cemented his MVP status yesterday.

He will his team to win while Brady's pick-6 cost his team the game.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    216atlran wrote: »
    After last nights game this threads needs to be deleted lol
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Man close this ? thread.

Nah keep it open so that when Cam gets the MVP, we can laugh at this ? even harder.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U just want him to have 4000 passing and 30 yes like the white boy qbs who have those systems set up for them Smh

Now if this was basketball.. you'd have something else to say ? ass ? ..

..but yeah people get too wrapped up in the stats/raw numbers... ? aint room temperature for Cam at all. He is everything to that organization. He is a playmaker and being undefeated will most certainly help his case.. ? i thought this was gonna be a down year for them as he lost like his top 4 wideouts. Never really cared for his coach either.. that man is playing Football out there.
    Options
    U just want him to have 4000 passing and 30 yes like the white boy qbs who have those systems set up for them Smh

Now if this was basketball.. you'd have something else to say ? ass ? ..

..but yeah people get too wrapped up in the stats/raw numbers... ? aint room temperature for Cam at all. He is everything to that organization. He is a playmaker and being undefeated will most certainly help his case.. ? i thought this was gonna be a down year for them as he lost like his top 4 wideouts. Never really cared for his coach either.. that man is playing Football out there.

Why no love for Riverboat Ron? The players seem to love him
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Riverboat seems apropo seem along for the ride
    Options
    Riverboat seems apropo seem along for the ride

Idk about that, every game this season, sans yesterday, the team has come prepared to play and plays discipline football, I would say that starts with the head coach
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what silly ass ? made this thread. Cam getting that MVP

Black Excellence