• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Jesus christ how did you have the patience to @ so many people

Patience is a fruit of the Spirit! So I thank the LORD for putting me in various situations that causes me to bear the fruit of patience in my life.

I want to share the gospel with the whole world, so I will use every opportunity and tool to achieve that goal. Hallelujah!

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Nothing but positive energy your way sir . :)

Do what makes you feel good!

Forget the rest. Have a good evening!

Praise ? . He's my rock and my deliverer, My ? , and in Him do I trust! Oh how good He makes me feel! Hallelujah!

Yeshua bless you forever @MrsReeseyCup. Amen.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Thanks for looking out bro. You wanna go do some lines before church tomorrow?

I'm Ashamed of you Louis...You know he's a Recovered ? Addict.

You could've at least offered him some Dabs in the Name of the Lord .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You gotta good pastor voice b, keep up the good work

Praise ? for your encouraging word. ? bless you my friend! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    who gave this ? the list

All you have to do is look on the forum. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't agree with the message,
    Of course,
    But continue to do you.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    LOL, why am I being randomly @ in threads today though. First the "I just got turned out" thread now this one.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »
    I don't agree with the message,
    Of course,
    But continue to do you.

Yeshua loves you my friend! He is still sitting on the mercy seat waiting for you to turn back to Him! May you come to Him before He gets up off the mercy seat and bows down the heavens on the cloudy day! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    LOL, why am I being randomly @ in threads today though. First the "I just got turned out" thread on this one.

Because you are a whosoever will my friend @sobek!

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely."
    Revelation 22:17

Amen.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't necessarily agree with you, but gave you a goat for standing by the convictions of the lane you've chosen.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never @ me again we ain't koo like dat bru
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as they got Nas albums, bad ? and weed im good :)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't listen but goat'd
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Thanks for looking out bro. You wanna go do some lines before church tomorrow?

I've been delivered from ? my friend. Been set free from the devils dandruff for almost 10 years now. Praise ? ! He so awesome!

Hallelujah!

lol this ? said devil's dandruff
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This would eat my data up I'm on celly bro DoU

Peace and blessings to ya for spreading the word that mic need an EQ though bad
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Jesus christ how did you have the patience to @ so many people

Patience is a fruit of the Spirit! So I thank the LORD for putting me in various situations that causes me to bear the fruit of patience in my life.

I want to share the gospel with the whole world, so I will use every opportunity and tool to achieve that goal. Hallelujah!

Amen.

Yout Task is respectfull. However the communication style is OUTDATED imo.

Its high time you stop posting these philosophic /codefull/poetic gifs and words. Cause thats how the Devil operates: he talks unclearly, so you never understand the hidden falacy and the Tricks inside his phrases.

SPEAK CLEARLY. ADAPT THE BOOK TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT SO the young men and women will listen and follow.

Example: alcohol. A guy like you will use the same old rethoric about NOT DRINKING AT ALL.
    Me i would say that its ok as long ad you CONTROL IT cause alcohol it leads you nowhere safe and good once you are faded.

STOP ? /SEX SHAMING the people. Cause yall are the firtst culprit when soembody use druggs and alcohol before having sex so he/she could tell on sundays confession: I WASNT MYSELF. nonetheless he/she wasnt well protected. He /she doesnt or brealy remembers HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE IN THAT ROOM/CAR/BACKSTREETS. He / she can have caught Aids and other stds. She might be pregnant. She might has been ? .
    These situations will be avoidable once you stop hyper SHAMING sexual desires enhanced by our environments.

The goal of these example is to tell you that you are on a failing path as long as you are DA VINCI CODING YOU MESSAGE and pressing HUMAN BEINGS TO BE ? , the ULTIMATE SIN THAT LEAD LUCIFER TO HIS FALL TOWARDS HELL.

I can help you in that way if you want. PM ME some subjects and ideas.

And change that sn for ? 's sake. Its cocky and not usefull in your quest
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? sound like Kermit the frog up there giving the good word!!

....I gave you a goat anyway ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, so yall wanna talk about Jesus? Well, since i was pulled here, let me explain this ? , so that yall can understand what youre really doing with this christ energy and why you cant stop at lil baby jesus. You have more work to do, if you really want to get to heaven.

Hear me out. Give it some thought. And I will show you the true meaning of the lords prayer and what it means to me. personally. My own opinion. Because i put it together like this. (and i will add some funny for comic relief.)

i9RuDWT-Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Poster-C10055198_tn.jpg

The pic above is a representation of Jesus. 7 spots of the body. The lower 3 arent shown because they dont matter. the bottom chakra is the root chakra. the ? . then the ? . then the belly button. we have bad relationships because we are following our lower chakras. we should be following the heart chakra. In the pic jesus is pointing at the heart. He is saying that he has your heart and once he has your heart, you will not perish but have everlasting life. But he is also pointing up letting us know that we have more work to do if we want to reach the crown chakra aka heaven. Yall know about the 3rd eye. the hidden ? . the ? within. thats what makes us conscious and aware. (if you stare at jesus forehead, you will see the black dot. the sun on the cross. pretty neat right lol)

dGuFwZ5-zzUntitled_tn.png

Now look at the lords prayer. 7 the root chakra is saying to me, dont have ? sex. that screws up the engery because you pushing in and your are exposing yourself to nasty evil parasites and you dont wanna go there....

But if you do, 6, the ? , forgive us for having sex in the ass.

5. the belly chakra. feed us. give us a woman that can cook or aka get us rich cuz we wanna eat out here too! chasing money, i feel.

and 4 is the heart chakra which i explained above. They kingdom coming. im going to heaven, if i want. Because what I will to happen, will happen.

and the 3, the throat chakra, is what im doing now. being able to explain it and know what im talking about.

2 is who art in heaven. who? Me!!! I am the ? of my heaven because its what i make it. The church only keeps us at the heart chakra. whether they know not what they do, or they do know, it pretty cruel to keep people at a certain level when you can rise above all that church ? .

and the 1, the crown chakra, Heaven. Our ? is us. we reached it. I never understood this one but its not attached to your body. its above your head. like how heaven isnt on earth ? THATS DEEP!!!

Now what do u do with this? Well, try this little exercise. You dont even need to meditate. move your 7 chakra up your body right now, with your mind. u feel that? lol (pause) Now think what you could do with that if u were in full meditation mode. with watching your breathing, you can............
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    GIF-bye-disdain-disgust-disgusted-do-not-want-gross-leaving-loathing-nauseated-no-thanks-WTF-GIF.gif

heart-types-parable-of-the-sower-and-reapers-roadmap.jpg

Jesus loves you my friend. Amen.

I am the epitome of the Rebellious Heart pray for me bro @DoUwant2go2Heaven