Are you prepared?

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, so yall wanna talk about Jesus? Well, since i was pulled here, let me explain this ? , so that yall can understand what youre really doing with this christ energy and why you cant stop at lil baby jesus. You have more work to do, if you really want to get to heaven.

Hear me out. Give it some thought. And I will show you the true meaning of the lords prayer and what it means to me. personally. My own opinion. Because i put it together like this. (and i will add some funny for comic relief.)

i9RuDWT-Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Poster-C10055198_tn.jpg

The pic above is a representation of Jesus. 7 spots of the body. The lower 3 arent shown because they dont matter. the bottom chakra is the root chakra. the ? . then the ? . then the belly button. we have bad relationships because we are following our lower chakras. we should be following the heart chakra. In the pic jesus is pointing at the heart. He is saying that he has your heart and once he has your heart, you will not perish but have everlasting life. But he is also pointing up letting us know that we have more work to do if we want to reach the crown chakra aka heaven. Yall know about the 3rd eye. the hidden ? . the ? within. thats what makes us conscious and aware. (if you stare at jesus forehead, you will see the black dot. the sun on the cross. pretty neat right lol)

dGuFwZ5-zzUntitled_tn.png

Now look at the lords prayer. 7 the root chakra is saying to me, dont have ? sex. that screws up the engery because you pushing in and your are exposing yourself to nasty evil parasites and you dont wanna go there....

But if you do, 6, the ? , forgive us for having sex in the ass.

5. the belly chakra. feed us. give us a woman that can cook or aka get us rich cuz we wanna eat out here too! chasing money, i feel.

and 4 is the heart chakra which i explained above. They kingdom coming. im going to heaven, if i want. Because what I will to happen, will happen.

and the 3, the throat chakra, is what im doing now. being able to explain it and know what im talking about.

2 is who art in heaven. who? Me!!! I am the ? of my heaven because its what i make it. The church only keeps us at the heart chakra. whether they know not what they do, or they do know, it pretty cruel to keep people at a certain level when you can rise above all that church ? .

and the 1, the crown chakra, Heaven. Our ? is us. we reached it. I never understood this one but its not attached to your body. its above your head. like how heaven isnt on earth ? THATS DEEP!!!

Now what do u do with this? Well, try this little exercise. You dont even need to meditate. move your 7 chakra up your body right now, with your mind. u feel that? lol (pause) Now think what you could do with that if u were in full meditation mode. with watching your breathing, you can............

That kind of deep thinking is just spreading misunderstanding and Bad behaviors imo

We have been created with ? and sexual desires. Without them we cannot Fall in love, having sex neither. Look at these priest that daered to deny this part of their humanity. Look at them trying to reach Gods level. Look at their boldness. How it ends most of the time: satanic child ? .

We were born to LIVE NOT WAITING FOR KINGDOM COME. Its lazy thinking, Its FEAR IN DISGUISED. We have to work, we have to help each other not waiting.

And once again you talking about chakras to AMERICAN PEOPLE. Since we are in a hiphop site, what not use our landscape, our Codes to reach and be UNDERSTOOD? Another example of DAVINCI CODE religious talks. NICE BUT UNPRODUCTIVE.

Keep on achiving the devil's Plan by making religion a RUBBICS CUBE.

The path towards hell is filled by good intentions.

• Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i tried. but i understand where youre coming from. Im an adult and not afraid of that so-called devil ? . So brilliant to use fear to rule over people and prevent them from reaching their higher self. Especially in Black people. Its all our knowledge that was stolen from us anyways. But i feel ya.

Sexual desires is something that must be controlled, or it will ruin you. But u aint catch that, did cha? I freakin said it man. But im on some devil ? ? ? it then. let it be known. No i dont worship satan....

IM HIS DADDY!!!

cool reply. real talk.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't at me to any of your content. Thanks in advance.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh brolic as hell, how many bibles you lift ?
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? who gave this cat the list.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Ayo check it out G i spoke to the Og Jesus he told me it aint my time yet to be lookin for him told me keep doing me im straight.

you be blessed
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Demonology 101

White Jesus
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't necessarily agree with you, but gave you a goat for standing by the convictions of the lane you've chosen.

Praise ? . The lane that I am in is narrow and straight, with few companions, for few there be who find it. Amen.
    But many there be who go down the lane that is broad and wide, which end only leads to the pit and destruction. Therefore I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some by leading them to the Savior of our souls, The Lord Jesus Christ.

Whosoever will may come. Will you today my friend?

two-roads-simple.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Never @ me again we ain't koo like dat bru

I love you my friend and Yeshua loves you too. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2016
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    As long as they got Nas albums, bad ? and weed im good :)

There won't be any of that on the cloudy day my friend.

937817158_bd7d5992c5.jpg

1. No more joyful music on the cloudy day:

"The cheerful sound of tambourines is stilled; the happy cries of celebration are heard no more. The melodious chords of the harp are silent."
    Isaiah 24:8

Lecrae_After_the_Music_Stops.jpg

party-over.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

2. There will be no more beauty if you are left behind on the cloudy day:

"And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a belt, a rope; and instead of well set hair, baldness; and instead of fine clothes, a girding of sackcloth; and branding instead of beauty."
    Isaiah 3:24

you-stink-closeup-portrait-young-man-disgust-face-pinches-his-nose-something-stinks-very-bad-smell-situation-asking-39704948.jpg

missoni-rope-belt.jpg

50pcs-Reusable-natural-latex-Skin-font-b-head-b-font-Monk-nun-font-b-bald-b.jpg

kanye-west-yeezy-season-2-nyfw-show3.jpg

mark-of-the-beast-666-obama-2017.jpg

3. Only the rich and those who take the mark of the beast will have drugs in the last days:

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."
    Revelation 6:6

blackhorse1.jpg?w=960

Sadly many will give up their souls in the last days when they take the Mark of the beast in order to survive the terribleness of the tribulation period.

ButGodWEB.jpg

If you will turn to Him today in faith! Repenting from your sin and confessing that you were wrong and ? is right, He will receive you into everlasting habitations prepared for you that are eternal in the heavens! But do you desire ? today my friend? That is the question!

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Didn't listen but goat'd

I pray that you will hear that voice that speaks from heaven and act upon that voice by believing that Yeshua is your Savior forever my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    This would eat my data up I'm on celly bro DoU

Peace and blessings to ya for spreading the word that mic need an EQ though bad

? bless you my friend. May the LORD always provide for our needs. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Jesus christ how did you have the patience to @ so many people

Patience is a fruit of the Spirit! So I thank the LORD for putting me in various situations that causes me to bear the fruit of patience in my life.

I want to share the gospel with the whole world, so I will use every opportunity and tool to achieve that goal. Hallelujah!

Amen.

Yout Task is respectfull. However the communication style is OUTDATED imo.

Its high time you stop posting these philosophic /codefull/poetic gifs and words. Cause thats how the Devil operates: he talks unclearly, so you never understand the hidden falacy and the Tricks inside his phrases.

SPEAK CLEARLY. ADAPT THE BOOK TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT SO the young men and women will listen and follow.

Example: alcohol. A guy like you will use the same old rethoric about NOT DRINKING AT ALL.
    Me i would say that its ok as long ad you CONTROL IT cause alcohol it leads you nowhere safe and good once you are faded.

STOP ? /SEX SHAMING the people. Cause yall are the firtst culprit when soembody use druggs and alcohol before having sex so he/she could tell on sundays confession: I WASNT MYSELF. nonetheless he/she wasnt well protected. He /she doesnt or brealy remembers HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE IN THAT ROOM/CAR/BACKSTREETS. He / she can have caught Aids and other stds. She might be pregnant. She might has been ? .
    These situations will be avoidable once you stop hyper SHAMING sexual desires enhanced by our environments.

The goal of these example is to tell you that you are on a failing path as long as you are DA VINCI CODING YOU MESSAGE and pressing HUMAN BEINGS TO BE ? , the ULTIMATE SIN THAT LEAD LUCIFER TO HIS FALL TOWARDS HELL.

I can help you in that way if you want. PM ME some subjects and ideas.

And change that sn for ? 's sake. Its cocky and not usefull in your quest

1. Thanks for the response my friend.
    2. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of ? . Amen.
    3. The Holy Spirit speaks through me, so I get out of the way and let Him speak what He has to say.
    4. There are no hidden codes or messages. Repent and believe the gospel is the message. You can either Accept it or reject it. Amen.
    5. You have to trust Yeshua Ha Mahsiach for your eternal salvation my friend. Have you done that?
    6. There is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end thereof is the way of death.
    7. Do you want to go to heaven? That's a question we must all answer before we die. Nothing cocky about it. Therefore do you want to go to heaven? Believe on the LORD Jesus Christ and you will. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    This ? sound like Kermit the frog up there giving the good word!!

....I gave you a goat anyway ?

I may not be the best orator, my speech may even be contemptible in some eyes, but as long as I have a voice to declare the gospel of Yeshua Ha Mashiach I am going to do just that! Amen. May the LORD use my voice to speak truth at all times in the power of the Holy Spirit! Hallelujah!

Adonai Yeshua loves you. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    church-dance-o.gif
    pray.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    tumblr_my41s8zUzx1sj8dvgo1_400.gif
    29.gif?a=1109055631749
    mormon-family-prayer1.jpg
    f89557cf98db7b2fe1e7df3acc3bed9c.jpg
    Book-of-Mormon.jpg
    fpyfcvkiw4dm6zmdh428.jpg
    scientology-center-chateau-elysee-hollywood-EastsideLALifestyle.jpg
    Amritsar-women_1989707i.jpg

Which path have you chosen my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Oh, so yall wanna talk about Jesus? Well, since i was pulled here, let me explain this ? , so that yall can understand what youre really doing with this christ energy and why you cant stop at lil baby jesus. You have more work to do, if you really want to get to heaven.

Hear me out. Give it some thought. And I will show you the true meaning of the lords prayer and what it means to me. personally. My own opinion. Because i put it together like this. (and i will add some funny for comic relief.)

i9RuDWT-Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Poster-C10055198_tn.jpg

The pic above is a representation of Jesus. 7 spots of the body. The lower 3 arent shown because they dont matter. the bottom chakra is the root chakra. the ? . then the ? . then the belly button. we have bad relationships because we are following our lower chakras. we should be following the heart chakra. In the pic jesus is pointing at the heart. He is saying that he has your heart and once he has your heart, you will not perish but have everlasting life. But he is also pointing up letting us know that we have more work to do if we want to reach the crown chakra aka heaven. Yall know about the 3rd eye. the hidden ? . the ? within. thats what makes us conscious and aware. (if you stare at jesus forehead, you will see the black dot. the sun on the cross. pretty neat right lol)

dGuFwZ5-zzUntitled_tn.png

Now look at the lords prayer. 7 the root chakra is saying to me, dont have ? sex. that screws up the engery because you pushing in and your are exposing yourself to nasty evil parasites and you dont wanna go there....

But if you do, 6, the ? , forgive us for having sex in the ass.

5. the belly chakra. feed us. give us a woman that can cook or aka get us rich cuz we wanna eat out here too! chasing money, i feel.

and 4 is the heart chakra which i explained above. They kingdom coming. im going to heaven, if i want. Because what I will to happen, will happen.

and the 3, the throat chakra, is what im doing now. being able to explain it and know what im talking about.

2 is who art in heaven. who? Me!!! I am the ? of my heaven because its what i make it. The church only keeps us at the heart chakra. whether they know not what they do, or they do know, it pretty cruel to keep people at a certain level when you can rise above all that church ? .

and the 1, the crown chakra, Heaven. Our ? is us. we reached it. I never understood this one but its not attached to your body. its above your head. like how heaven isnt on earth ? THATS DEEP!!!

Now what do u do with this? Well, try this little exercise. You dont even need to meditate. move your 7 chakra up your body right now, with your mind. u feel that? lol (pause) Now think what you could do with that if u were in full meditation mode. with watching your breathing, you can............

1. How about the sin in your life though my friend? How will you deal with it before you die?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    sobek wrote: »
    GIF-bye-disdain-disgust-disgusted-do-not-want-gross-leaving-loathing-nauseated-no-thanks-WTF-GIF.gif

heart-types-parable-of-the-sower-and-reapers-roadmap.jpg

Jesus loves you my friend. Amen.

I am the epitome of the Rebellious Heart pray for me bro @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Prayers been going up my friend. We are all rebellious to things of ? . But once we have been born again we are brought near to Him and therefore we share in a close and intimate relationship with our Father in heaven. The more we get closer to Him, the more we see just how sinful and rebellious we truly are. Thus that drives me even closer to ? because I want to know Him more and more. Amen.

So I would just advise you to surround yourself with strong believers who can hold you accountable and vice versa. Attend bible study during the week. And fellowship with the Saints as much as you can. We are all in this together. We need one another for when 1 falls, there is a brother there to lift him back up. But if we are by ourselves when we fall, we may stay in that backslidden condition and thus return to our old stubborn and rebellious ways.

I encourage you to keep the faith and walk strong in the LORD, trusting in Him and in the power of His might! He is an awesome ? and He loves you very much. He's coming soon, so get ready and stay ready! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Don't at me to any of your content. Thanks in advance.

The Lord Yeshua loves you my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Bruh brolic as hell, how many bibles you lift ?

1. I listen to the word of ? when I lift. Amen. It keeps me focused while getting my physical fitness on, by keeping my spirit in line and on full. Hallelujah!

2. Do you know the LORD?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    _Jay_ wrote: »
    ? Bless.

? bless you too my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    ? who gave this cat the list.

Yeshua loves you my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ayo check it out G i spoke to the Og Jesus he told me it aint my time yet to be lookin for him told me keep doing me im straight.

you be blessed

1. We all have our own will and Yeshua is a gentleman. That is why He will never force His love upon us. Hallelujah! That's the beauty of ? . We get to decide if we want to spend eternity with Him or not. Amen.
    2. But ? has said today is the day of salvation because tomorrow is never promised. May you consider your ways my friend and see the truth before it's too late. Amen.
    3. Yeshua loves you my friend. Amen.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    ? ? this thread

Brother @The_Jackal
    ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's your problem with your fellow christian brother? What made you react to this man speaking the word of the lawd!!!?

I need answers!!!!!!

Brother @DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Why are you getting so much hate from your fellow Christians???
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? Really tho are you a prepubescent white girl?