Are you prepared?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, as many of you know, I'm anti-religious and supernaturalism. I'm also not afraid to be a contrarian. I'm not sure how proselytization is allowed in the forms but I don't mind since I get to point out the stupidness off of it. I will commend you for being so faith to your religion. Even when I was a Christian, I never could speak in front of people like this. I was forced to once and absolutely hated.

Can you explain how you fell away my friend?

From Christianity? I thought the stories, Noah, Genesis and Exodus were all a bit too silly for me to consider real. There's a certain willingness and credulity that's required to believe these things. I simply don't posses them. I became a deist, from there an atheist.

It's refreshing and emancipating to know that, not only myself or my family but no one is going to hell for the non-belief in a ?

What's your belief about Jesus Christ?

He was an apocalyptic Jewish rabbi. Nothing more. Unfortunately, tortured to death. Christians believe we can pile all of our sins on to one human and ? the human and we are forgiven. Vicarious redemption through human sacrifice is immoral in my opinion

How do you grapple with His victory over death by the power of His ressurection my friend?

@And_So_It_Burns
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    All ya'll care about is scaring Ninjas cause if you just let a ninja live without scaring him he'd be happy. Who wouldn't be happy with 6 or 7 wives. David and Solomon didn't even marry 'em called them Concubines. Now you gone ? me for ? . I mean how many wives did it take to get to Jesus I'm just saying. Had he stopped at just 1 wife wouldn't be no Yeshua. Ya'll need to bring that back.

1. If you are scared it's because the wrath of ? is still hanging over your head.
    2. Because in Christ Jesus there is no more condemnation, for ? has delivered all those who love Him from the wrath to come.
    3. You see my friend @rodneyskinner fear has to do with punishment. Thus the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    4. The word of ? is sure and it is eternally settled in heaven, therefore it will come to pass.
    5. No matter how hard you try to reject the truth, you will one day face the truth.
    6. Because you have a date with ? my friend and the first death will bring you to that appointment.
    7. BUT JESUS CHRIST has made a way for you to be accepted on that day and not rejected!
    8. But you must humble yourself and admit that you are wrong and ? is right.
    9. Are you willing to humble yourself today @rodneyskinner?
    10. For ? resists the proud be He gives grace unto the humble @rodneyskinner.

Amen.

Why does ? talk like a ? trying to get me to hoe. Not willing to hoe myself to an undeserved master.

Exactly, why should a lazy ? like the Bible ? be worshipped. It's not like it's doing anything.

He is to be worshipped because He is the creator of all things seen and unseen. Amen.

You have 2 unbeatable foes my friend @kingblaze84
    ? and death!

Death is the equalizer and ? will be the finisher if you die in unbelief.

So no matter how much you scoff, you can"t get around those 2 foes my friend!

Not without being born again by the blood of Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!

Do you know Him? That is the question!
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, so yall wanna talk about Jesus? Well, since i was pulled here, let me explain this ? , so that yall can understand what youre really doing with this christ energy and why you cant stop at lil baby jesus. You have more work to do, if you really want to get to heaven.

Hear me out. Give it some thought. And I will show you the true meaning of the lords prayer and what it means to me. personally. My own opinion. Because i put it together like this. (and i will add some funny for comic relief.)

i9RuDWT-Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Poster-C10055198_tn.jpg

The pic above is a representation of Jesus. 7 spots of the body. The lower 3 arent shown because they dont matter. the bottom chakra is the root chakra. the ? . then the ? . then the belly button. we have bad relationships because we are following our lower chakras. we should be following the heart chakra. In the pic jesus is pointing at the heart. He is saying that he has your heart and once he has your heart, you will not perish but have everlasting life. But he is also pointing up letting us know that we have more work to do if we want to reach the crown chakra aka heaven. Yall know about the 3rd eye. the hidden ? . the ? within. thats what makes us conscious and aware. (if you stare at jesus forehead, you will see the black dot. the sun on the cross. pretty neat right lol)

dGuFwZ5-zzUntitled_tn.png

Now look at the lords prayer. 7 the root chakra is saying to me, dont have ? sex. that screws up the engery because you pushing in and your are exposing yourself to nasty evil parasites and you dont wanna go there....

But if you do, 6, the ? , forgive us for having sex in the ass.

5. the belly chakra. feed us. give us a woman that can cook or aka get us rich cuz we wanna eat out here too! chasing money, i feel.

and 4 is the heart chakra which i explained above. They kingdom coming. im going to heaven, if i want. Because what I will to happen, will happen.

and the 3, the throat chakra, is what im doing now. being able to explain it and know what im talking about.

2 is who art in heaven. who? Me!!! I am the ? of my heaven because its what i make it. The church only keeps us at the heart chakra. whether they know not what they do, or they do know, it pretty cruel to keep people at a certain level when you can rise above all that church ? .

and the 1, the crown chakra, Heaven. Our ? is us. we reached it. I never understood this one but its not attached to your body. its above your head. like how heaven isnt on earth ? THATS DEEP!!!

Now what do u do with this? Well, try this little exercise. You dont even need to meditate. move your 7 chakra up your body right now, with your mind. u feel that? lol (pause) Now think what you could do with that if u were in full meditation mode. with watching your breathing, you can............

Lol, good drop. I came across the chakra thing a few years ago, but never connected it that deeply (pause). Notice that the 7th planet in our solar system is called Uranus... bahahaha!
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna watch this later. @DoUwant2go2Heaven glad to see you're applying yourself bruh.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    The united states of america is not babylon

he's never going to get this
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »
    Will you come home today?

Gautama wrote: »
    Oneself is refuge of oneself,
    who else indeed could refuge be?
    By good training of oneself
    one gains a refuge hard to gain.

How can I be my own refuge when I have no power over death @Bodhi ?

Death is something that should be accepted.
    It adds value to your life. Birth and death
    Come hand in hand. Beings die and make room
    For beings born.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, as many of you know, I'm anti-religious and supernaturalism. I'm also not afraid to be a contrarian. I'm not sure how proselytization is allowed in the forms but I don't mind since I get to point out the stupidness off of it. I will commend you for being so faith to your religion. Even when I was a Christian, I never could speak in front of people like this. I was forced to once and absolutely hated.

From Christianity? I thought the stories, Noah, Genesis and Exodus were all a bit too silly for me to consider real. There's a certain willingness and credulity that's required to believe these things. I simply don't posses them. I became a deist, from there an atheist.

It's refreshing and emancipating to know that, not only myself or my family but no one is going to hell for the non-belief in a ?

He was an apocalyptic Jewish rabbi. Nothing more. Unfortunately, tortured to death. Christians believe we can pile all of our sins on to one human and ? the human and we are forgiven. Vicarious redemption through human sacrifice is immoral in my opinion

How do you grapple with His victory over death by the power of His ressurection my friend?

@And_So_It_Burns

The same way you grapple with Lord Vishnu's reincarnation as Krishna.

The same way you grapple with Muhammad being visited by an arch angel and then taken to heaven on a flying horse

The same way you grapple with Joseph Smith finding a hidden bible in upstate new york

I don't grapple with them because I simply don't believe in it
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    All ya'll care about is scaring Ninjas cause if you just let a ninja live without scaring him he'd be happy. Who wouldn't be happy with 6 or 7 wives. David and Solomon didn't even marry 'em called them Concubines. Now you gone ? me for ? . I mean how many wives did it take to get to Jesus I'm just saying. Had he stopped at just 1 wife wouldn't be no Yeshua. Ya'll need to bring that back.

1. If you are scared it's because the wrath of ? is still hanging over your head.
    2. Because in Christ Jesus there is no more condemnation, for ? has delivered all those who love Him from the wrath to come.
    3. You see my friend @rodneyskinner fear has to do with punishment. Thus the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    4. The word of ? is sure and it is eternally settled in heaven, therefore it will come to pass.
    5. No matter how hard you try to reject the truth, you will one day face the truth.
    6. Because you have a date with ? my friend and the first death will bring you to that appointment.
    7. BUT JESUS CHRIST has made a way for you to be accepted on that day and not rejected!

Amen.

Why does ? talk like a ? trying to get me to hoe. Not willing to hoe myself to an undeserved master.

Exactly, why should a lazy ? like the Bible ? be worshipped. It's not like it's doing anything.

He is to be worshipped because He is the creator of all things seen and unseen. Amen.

? and death!

So the Bible ? made the Zika virus, the disease that shrinks babies' heads and makes them crippled for life, while paralyzing them?

Why would I want to worship a sick, psychopathic ? such as yours? Your ? is a straight up ? if he created ALL things.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Only a perverse, evil, and disgusting being would purposely create a disease that paralyzes little babies and makes them ? for life.

If such a ? is real, it is not worthy of worship. If I paralyzed your child on PURPOSE and crippled it for life, while giving it brain damage, I would be considered an evil monster by society. So Christians need to be careful when they say things that easily make the Bible ? seem more evil then the Bible itself makes it seem already.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

The same way you grapple with Muhammad being visited by an arch angel and then taken to heaven on a flying horse

The same way you grapple with Joseph Smith finding a hidden bible in upstate new york

How ironic Christians reject almost as many other gods or religions as the non-religious do. Then they have the nerve to say we will "burn" despite not having any proof their religion is any more true or less ? then the other ones.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

How ironic Christians reject almost as many other gods or religions as the non-religious do. Then they have the nerve to say we will "burn" despite not having any proof their religion is any more true or less ? then the other ones.
    You're exactly right. Humanity has created countless Gods. Either all are true, some are true, one is true or none are true. I think they're all ridiculous propositions, with the exception of the later of course. No religion has any more evidence than the other on it's supernatural claims.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven would actually make a great Muslim in Saudi Arabia, based on his devotion. I'd like to see him reply to my post.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2016
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

You're exactly right. Humanity has created countless Gods. Either all of are true, some are true, one is true or none is true. I think there all ridiculous propositions, with the exception of the later of course. No religion has any more evidence than the other on it's supernatural claims.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven would actually make a great Muslim in Saudi Arabia, based on his devotion. I'd like to see him reply to my post.

Yeah, DOU will give his usual answer though: it's true because the Bible said so. It's always a lame answer but I bet that's what he's gonna say. If he was born in Saudi Arabia, he would without a doubt be a great Muslim scholar right now, supporting Shariah law and everything. I dare say he would also be a part of a Muslim extremist group, that's how fanatical he is.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Gonna watch this later. @DoUwant2go2Heaven glad to see you're applying yourself bruh.

Praise ? @Lab Baby. I am thankful for the doors that ? opens up for me so that I can exalt and magnify His glory by the power of the Holy Spirit! Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    The united states of america is not babylon

he's never going to get this

Nothing to Get when the writing is on the wall

IS THE STATUE OF LIBERTY PAGAN?

William F. Dankenbring

statueliberty.jpg

What is the history and origin of the famed "Statue of Liberty"?
    Is it so innocent as millions assume? There is much more to this
    story than most believe. It is time we pulled aside the cloak, and
    took a good look at the real facts, and what they mean for us,
    today. You might be shocked to know the deception that has
    been pulled over the eyes of the American people!

Come and dine if you want further knowledge and understanding:

http://yahushua.net/babylon/liberty/pagan_statue.htm

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

For beings born.

Yeshua Ha Mashiach is the resurrection and the life! Whoever believes in Him will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Him will never die! Do you believe this?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

But do you believe in the Son of ? , the LORD Jesus Christ my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

? and death!

So the Bible ? made the Zika virus, the disease that shrinks babies' heads and makes them crippled for life, while paralyzing them?

Why would I want to worship a sick, psychopathic ? such as yours? Your ? is a straight up ? if he created ALL things.

Sin has caused all the misery that you see taking place in this order of things. Amen. The Zika virus is a direct result of our disobedience to a holy ? . And if, ? have mercy, you die in unbelief the misery that will be experienced by you for all eternity has no equal to any type of "suffering" that happens during this lifetime. Amen.

So I plead with you as your friend, be reconciled to ? for why will you die @kingblaze84 when Yeshua came to set us free? Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Only a perverse, evil, and disgusting being would purposely create a disease that paralyzes little babies and makes them ? for life.

If such a ? is real, it is not worthy of worship. If I paralyzed your child on PURPOSE and crippled it for life, while giving it brain damage, I would be considered an evil monster by society. So Christians need to be careful when they say things that easily make the Bible ? seem more evil then the Bible itself makes it seem already.

Nah. Our sin is what causes all the evil in the world. You only have to face the man in the mirror to see why this world is fallen. But the question is, will you admit (humble yourself) that you are wrong and ? is right! Yes, That is the question! Amen
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

The proof is the resurrection of Yeshua Ha Mashiach, who ever lives to make intercession for the Saints! Hallelujah! But the question is, who do you have as your mediator for the cloudy and dark day? Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

You're exactly right. Humanity has created countless Gods. Either all are true, some are true, one is true or none are true. I think they're all ridiculous propositions, with the exception of the later of course. No religion has any more evidence than the other on it's supernatural claims.

1. You are right, humans have created countless little "g"ods in order to:
    a. Fill the ? shaped vacuum that we all have in us
    b. to have acces to the truth and living ?
    c. so that the bridge between the heavens and the earth can become one by human effort.
    d. and when that fails, we can have our fall back "? " that we made according to our own imaginations.

2. [img]http://christianrep.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/but-? .jpg[/img]

3. While man always tries to "go up" to ? by inventing all sorts of idols that tickle his fancy, ? "comes down" to meet man where he is at. Hallelujah!

4. You see the Man in the glory, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, came down to planet earth some 2,000 years ago in order to save us from our sins! The eternal ? , in the person of the Son, clothed Himself in human flesh in order to become like us so that He could redeem us! Hallelujah!

5. The ? who made the rules along with the consequences for breaking the rules, paid the price of the penalty for sin by becoming sin for us! Yeshua bore our sin upon the cross and thus had the total wrath of the Father poured out upon Him in order to uphold the penalty that He made for breaking His commandments!

6. The executioner of the penalty became the executed as well! ? did it ALL! Hallelujah!

7. That is why you will have no excuse if you reject the precious blood of Yeshua which was shed for you my friend. If you die in a state of unbelief all the sin that you have and will commit in your life will be accounted for. Yes, you will pay my friend! You will pay! You will pay! You will pay!

8. ? is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap! If you sow to corruption to your flesh, corruption is what you will reap! And that reaping will take place in the lake of fire forever and ever. You will not have your cake and eat it too if you die as a rebel! You will be senteced to the lake that burns with fire and brimstone for all etenrity. No one will miss you, no one will mourn for you, and you will be forever forgotten by ALL the righteous who will live forever with Yeshua in His kingdom that shall never cease to exist! Hallelujah!

9. So the choice is yours my friend. We have free will to chose who we will serve! Will you serve ? or will you continue to rebel? What say you my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

You're exactly right. Humanity has created countless Gods. Either all of are true, some are true, one is true or none is true. I think there all ridiculous propositions, with the exception of the later of course. No religion has any more evidence than the other on it's supernatural claims.

Yeah, DOU will give his usual answer though: it's true because the Bible said so. It's always a lame answer but I bet that's what he's gonna say. If he was born in Saudi Arabia, he would without a doubt be a great Muslim scholar right now, supporting Shariah law and everything. I dare say he would also be a part of a Muslim extremist group, that's how fanatical he is.

I was ordained to inherit eternal life my friend and I accepted the call to salvation. For ? made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and He has determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of our habitation! Why you ask? So that we should seek the Lord, if perhaps we might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being! Hallelujah!

So the question is why will you not answer the call? Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Options

For beings born.

Yeshua Ha Mashiach is the resurrection and the life! Whoever believes in Him will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Him will never die! Do you believe this?

No
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

For beings born.

No

Why?
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen.

? and death!

Sin has caused all the misery that you see taking place in this order of things. Amen. The Zika virus is a direct result of our disobedience to a holy ? . And if, ? have mercy, you die in unbelief the misery that will be experienced by you for all eternity has no equal to any type of "suffering" that happens during this lifetime. Amen.

So I plead with you as your friend, be reconciled to ? for why will you die @kingblaze84 when Yeshua came to set us free? Amen.

What do innocent little babies have to do with people sinning? So because grown people sin, millions of little babies worldwide have to be born paralyzed and born ? , making the lives of many good parents stressful with a suffering baby?

If you are admitting the Bible ? made the Zika virus, then you worship a horrible monster of a ? and you probably are worshipping a demon. Keep your demon worship to yourself. No wonder American slave masters and Christopher Columbus were Christian.....it all makes sense now.
  • Bodhi
    Options

For beings born.

No

Why?

I haven't found any reason to.