Are you prepared?

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    fpyfcvkiw4dm6zmdh428.jpg
    scientology-center-chateau-elysee-hollywood-EastsideLALifestyle.jpg
    some of these things are not like the others...

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    ? ? this thread

Brother @The_Jackal
    ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's your problem with your fellow christian brother? What made you react to this man speaking the word of the lawd!!!?

I need answers!!!!!!

Brother @DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Why are you getting so much hate from your fellow Christians???

Blessings my friend @BARON_$AMEDI. It's imperative that you have thick skin if you are going to be a believer in Yeshua. Heck, Yeshua was even betrayed by one of His own disciples. So it's no marvel to me when people act the way they do, even people who say they are Christians. Amen.

That is why I don't care for winning the approval of human beings! The only approval that matters is Gods. For If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. Amen.

Thus all I want to do is love my neighbor as myself. I don't get caught up in using foul language, degrading my fellow man, or any of that non-sense that the Bible says is sin in the eyes of ? . The only thing that matters is love. If I love my neighbor as myself, even my enemy, I will be doing what ? says to do. I want His approval not mans.

A verbal lashing filled with vile words is nothing compared to what other folks have to endure for the name of Christ. Innumerable People have laid down their very lives for what they know is true, which is that Yeshua is both LORD and KING! If the day ever comes in my life, when a sword is put to my neck, I want to be ready! And this is how you get ready for that day! By obeying what ? says to do, which is to love Him and love others no matter what; Even when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you! My ? says to Rejoice and be glad when that happens because great is my reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before me!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

and

AMEN!!!!!
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    it's no marvel to me when people act the way they do, even people who say they are Christians. Amen.

Thus all I want to do is love my neighbor as myself. I don't get caught up in degrading my fellow man

giphy.gif
    You just refuse to acknowledge Him because you don't want to give up the sin in your life. Stop beating around the bush. You don't want to repent of your wicked deeds ... Because you love the passing pleasures of sin
    Like come on bruh. You can't be that dumb.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »
    it's no marvel to me when people act the way they do, even people who say they are Christians. Amen.

Thus all I want to do is love my neighbor as myself. I don't get caught up in degrading my fellow man

giphy.gif
    You just refuse to acknowledge Him because you don't want to give up the sin in your life. Stop beating around the bush. You don't want to repent of your wicked deeds ... Because you love the passing pleasures of sin

spadeisspade1.jpg

I call it like it is my friend. That's called speaking truth. I'm not dropping F-bombs on you, nor am I using any foul language at all. I call a ? a ? my friend. That's called love.

If I say to you @Bodhi @sobek that you are definitely going to heaven, you are definitely inheriting the kingdom of ? , and that you are definitely going to have eternal life without repenting of your sin and turning to Jesus Christ in order to be saved, how can that be called love?

IT'S A BOLD FACE LIE!!!!!! If I told you that, I would hate you because I would be lying to you by deceiving you into believing that you are spiritually alive instead of being spiritually dead.

I love you my friends. And because I do I will not mince my words, except in the area of speaking foul and vile language consisting of 4 letter curse words and the like. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    edited February 2016
    Options

I call it like it is my friend. That's called speaking truth. I'm not dropping F-bombs on you, nor am I using any foul language at all. I call a ? a ? my friend. That's called love.

If I say to you @Bodhi @sobek that you are definitely going to heaven, you are definitely inheriting the kingdom of ? , and that you are definitely going to have eternal life without repenting of your sin and turning to Jesus Christ in order to be saved, how can that be called love?

IT'S A BOLD FACE LIE!!!!!! If I told you that, I would hate you because I would be lying to you by deceiving you into believing that you are spiritually alive instead of being spiritually dead.

I love you my friends. And because I do I will not mince my words, except in the area of speaking foul and vile language consisting of 4 letter curse words and the like. Amen.

You're obviously not above degrading other people
    For not sharing your beliefs.
    It happens. Just own up to it and move along.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaan, if you don't stop @ing me...

8xtrw8.gif
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

giphy.gif

spadeisspade1.jpg

Wise words brother, wise words. Now you are a true christian!!!!!!! So what would you classify @The_Jackal as? Just look at the vile heathenish way he's acting towards positive brothers like me and yourself. Where do you think all this hate is coming from? All you did was deliver the word of the laawd! All I did was genitally ask him what was his quarrel with you. He responded with wickedness!

Do you think he's one of those people who "calls" themselves a Christian but really aint about that life? What did the lord say about false prophets?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brother @janklow

All of them are different, are they not? Please explain what you mean brother, show me some proof. And could you please stop pointing that gun at us. That's not very christian like.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please don't @ me to this BS again. Thank you.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Please don't @ me to this BS again. Thank you.

Dude in here summoning ? out of the blue on some Zordon type ? , SMH

japan-mech-zordon.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You're obviously not above degrading other people
    For not sharing your beliefs.
    It happens. Just own up to it and move along.

1. I am sinner just like you and everybody else. So if you felt like the words I spoke degraded you in any way, forgive me.

2. But I do not apologize for speaking the truth, declaring the gospel, and standing firm in my convictions.

3. I love you my friend and Yeshua loves you too!

Will you come home today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

giphy.gif

spadeisspade1.jpg

Wise words brother, wise words. Now you are a true christian!!!!!!! So what would you classify @The_Jackal as? Just look at the vile heathenish way he's acting towards positive brothers like me and yourself. Where do you think all this hate is coming from? All you did was deliver the word of the laawd! All I did was genitally ask him what was his quarrel with you. He responded with wickedness!

Do you think he's one of those people who "calls" themselves a Christian but really aint about that life? What did the lord say about false prophets?

1. I classify @The_Jackal as my friend. We are all sinners and we all need a Savior. And at the foot of the cross it is level ground. We are all standing on the same plane, looking unto Yeshua from which comes our help! Those who hear His voice will come, while those who reject His voice will not come. I just want to set an example by letting the light of the LORD shine bright in me and through me.
    2. Thus like my Pastor always says, "Your audio must match your video". Even on the internet you can get glimpses of peoples character just by the words that come out of their mouth. Amen.
    3. The last day will reveal who the Matthew 7:21-23 folks are. Till then, ? says that the wheat and the tares will grow together. Hallelujah that the end of the age is at hand thus the separation is about to take place! May we all walk circumspectly in these last days so that we will be ready to meet the LORD in the air on the cloudy and dark day. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Options

Gautama wrote: »
    Oneself is refuge of oneself,
    who else indeed could refuge be?
    By good training of oneself
    one gains a refuge hard to gain.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? baron is like a scorned ? . Why you so worried about me. Because I been ethering you in back to back threads.

I don't got a problem with DoU at all beside his prophesying amd tagging me in that list.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Gautama wrote: »
    Oneself is refuge of oneself,
    who else indeed could refuge be?
    By good training of oneself
    one gains a refuge hard to gain.

How can I be my own refuge when I have no power over death @Bodhi ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2016
    Options
    "Despise not prophesyings." 1 Thessalonians 5:20

Why?

"for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
    Revelation 19:10

Thus

"test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:21

FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"14The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly." Zephaniah 1:14

knowshon-cries-2.gif

"15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,"

fullscreen.jpg

"16A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers."

trump.jpg

"17And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung."

emotional-distress.jpg

blindman.jpg

blood_spatter.jpg

pour_l.gif

dust.jpg

poundofflesh232x32_big.jpg

BEN2439.jpg

"18Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land." Zephaniah 1:14-18

Gold-and-silver-coins-from-Flickr-Gerard_Belfast.jpg

us1front.jpg

delivery.jpg

[img]http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/images/wrath-of-? .jpg[/img]

Burning-earth.jpg

clipart_speedy-gonzales_animaatjes-2.jpg

good-riddance.png

population.jpg

how-to-change-the-world.jpg

Yes, there shall be many dead bodies in every place! They shall cast them forth with silence! For the slain of the LORD shall be from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth on that day! Amen.

@LEMZPOCALYPSE
    @kingblaze84
    @Bodhi
    @whar
    @Ajackson17
    @DarcSkies
    @Brother_Five
    @danielleandramel
    @UglySnowflake
    @kingtob330
    @Focal Point
    @VIBE
    @Blazedadon87x
    @blacktux
    @deweze
    @DatNigAMPS
    @M.A.D.E.
    @metal face terrorist
    @nawledge_?
    @? _Caesar
    @powerman 5000
    @SlimRemy
    @Slowsteel3
    @not_osirus_jenkins
    @Rasta.
    @D0wn

Amen.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    "Despise not prophesyings." 1 Thessalonians 5:20

Why?

"for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
    Revelation 19:10

Thus

"test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:21

FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"14The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly." Zephaniah 1:14

knowshon-cries-2.gif

"15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,"

fullscreen.jpg

"16A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers."

trump.jpg

"17And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung."

emotional-distress.jpg

blindman.jpg

blood_spatter.jpg

pour_l.gif

dust.jpg

poundofflesh232x32_big.jpg

BEN2439.jpg

"18Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land." Zephaniah 1:14-18

Gold-and-silver-coins-from-Flickr-Gerard_Belfast.jpg

us1front.jpg

delivery.jpg

[img]http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/images/wrath-of-? .jpg[/img]

Burning-earth.jpg

clipart_speedy-gonzales_animaatjes-2.jpg

good-riddance.png

population.jpg

how-to-change-the-world.jpg

Yes, there shall be many dead bodies in every place! They shall cast them forth with silence! For the slain of the LORD shall be from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth on that day! Amen.

@LEMZPOCALYPSE
    @kingblaze84
    @Bodhi
    @whar
    @Ajackson17
    @DarcSkies
    @Brother_Five
    @danielleandramel
    @UglySnowflake
    @kingtob330
    @Focal Point
    @VIBE
    @Blazedadon87x
    @blacktux
    @deweze
    @DatNigAMPS
    @M.A.D.E.
    @metal face terrorist
    @nawledge_?
    @? _Caesar
    @powerman 5000
    @SlimRemy
    @Slowsteel3
    @not_osirus_jenkins
    @Rasta.

Amen.

I'm cool with never meeting Jesus. Never met a white man that I liked anyway
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    But you will meet Him @not_osirus_jenkins.

Even if you don't believe it, that will not stop the reality of you meeting Jesus on time at the day of your appointment.

You won't be late my friend. You won't be able to call in sick. You won't be able to have anybody stand in your place. But you will face Him like a man and you will give ? an account of how you lived your life.

Right now you would melt away forever if that day came. But I am here to show you that you can be saved from experiencing the wrath of the Lamb.

Have you even seen a wrathful lamb @not_osirus_jenkins?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But that refers specifically to the prophices of Jesus Christ coming. Not you in anyway shape or context. You're not a prophet in anyway
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

John 10:34 Jesus says " Isnt it written that ye are gods?"

John 10:35 and then he say "These scriptures cannot be broken!"

me a jesus both sayin we are gods. who are you to dispute us? lol

and i aint even a christian. proud to say so.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Even if you don't believe it, that will not stop the reality of you meeting Jesus on time at the day of your appointment.

You won't be late my friend. You won't be able to call in sick. You won't be able to have anybody stand in your place. But you will face Him like a man and you will give ? an account of how you lived your life.

Right now you would melt away forever if that day came. But I am here to show you that you can be saved from experiencing the wrath of the Lamb.

I'm cool with that.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Brother @janklow

All of them are different, are they not? Please explain what you mean brother, show me some proof. And could you please stop pointing that gun at us. That's not very christian like.
    i'll let xenu.net handle this for me

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    But that refers specifically to the prophices of Jesus Christ coming. Not you in anyway shape or context. You're not a prophet in anyway

1. Prophecy is declaring what ? has already said, not some new revelation.
    2. Thus ? has made all those who have been born again, "Priests, prophets, and kings"
    3. "And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would ? that all the LORD'S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!" Numbers 11:29
    4. If you have the Holy Spirit you are a prophet.
    5. That is why in the book of Revelation it says this: "for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Revelation 19:10

DESPISE NOT PROPHESYINGS MY FRIEND!

JESUS IS COMING AGAIN!

I REBUKE ALL WHO SAY OTHERWISE, EVEN YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TO DESPISE PROPHESYINGS!

Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

John 10:34 Jesus says " Isnt it written that ye are gods?"

John 10:35 and then he say "These scriptures cannot be broken!"

me a jesus both sayin we are gods. who are you to dispute us? lol

and i aint even a christian. proud to say so.

http://www.gotquestions.org/you-are-gods.html

Here goes some understanding for you my friend.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I'm cool with that.

Do you know what it feels like to be burned @not_osirus_jenkins ?