Are you prepared?

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're basing your own prophecies on an America centric view. Where at all anywhere is America even mentioned in the bible.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But you will meet Him @not_osirus_jenkins.

Even if you don't believe it, that will not stop the reality of you meeting Jesus on time at the day of your appointment.

You won't be late my friend. You won't be able to call in sick. You won't be able to have anybody stand in your place. But you will face Him like a man and you will give ? an account of how you lived your life.

Right now you would melt away forever if that day came. But I am here to show you that you can be saved from experiencing the wrath of the Lamb.

Have you even seen a wrathful lamb @not_osirus_jenkins?

I'm cool with that.

Do you know what it feels like to be burned @not_osirus_jenkins ?

You have to have nerves to feel pain. There is no 'feel' in death.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    Maaaaan, if you don't stop @ing me...

8xtrw8.gif

LOL you speak for much of us brotha
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    You're basing your own prophecies on an America centric view. Where at all anywhere is America even mentioned in the bible.

1. Where in the posts above did I ever mention America?

2. The beginning of the Day of the LORD brings destruction to the entire earth.

3. It is called the "Day of Sudden Destruction"

4. When that day comes it will destroy this present world system. Meaning that the west is totally destroyed along with it's hegemony over the entire world.

5. Many other nations will be destroyed, particulary those mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39, which are also tied to the "Day of sudden destruction"

6. This day, the day of Sudden destruction which is the beginning of the Day of the LORD is what the secular world would call "World War 3"

7. America just happens to be the biggest causality on that day because she is the lone super power in the world that influences all the other nations because of the dollar.

Again let me repeat this for you:

THE DAY OF THE LORD ENCOMPASSES THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT BEGINS, IT IS THE PROPHESIED DAY OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY NATIONS WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE EARTH WILL SHAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FALL OUT FROM THIS CONFLICT WILL CAUSE EVERYBODY WHO SURVIVED TO GO BALD!!!!!!!

OUT OF THE ASHES OF THIS CONFLICT 10 KINGS WILL ARISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER THE 10 KINGS ARISE, A LITTLE HORN WILL RISE UP AND PUT DOWN 3 OF THE 10 KINGS!!!!!!

THE LITTLE HORN IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    But you will meet Him @not_osirus_jenkins.

Even if you don't believe it, that will not stop the reality of you meeting Jesus on time at the day of your appointment.

You won't be late my friend. You won't be able to call in sick. You won't be able to have anybody stand in your place. But you will face Him like a man and you will give ? an account of how you lived your life.

Right now you would melt away forever if that day came. But I am here to show you that you can be saved from experiencing the wrath of the Lamb.

Have you even seen a wrathful lamb @not_osirus_jenkins?

I'm cool with that.

Do you know what it feels like to be burned @not_osirus_jenkins ?

You have to have nerves to feel pain. There is no 'feel' in death.

The 2nd death says otherwise though.

You will live again my friend.

You get to chose where you want to spend eternity @not_osirus_jenkins.

You will exists in either 1 of 2 places.

If you believe in Yeshua you will live forever with Him

If you deny Yeshua you will be forever tormented in outer darkness in complete separation from Him and His goodness. You will only know His wrath which will be eternally poured upon the resurrected bodies of all those who lived their lives in disobedience! Amen.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    "Despise not prophesyings." 1 Thessalonians 5:20

Why?

"for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
    Revelation 19:10

Thus

"test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:21

FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"14The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly." Zephaniah 1:14

knowshon-cries-2.gif

"15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,"

fullscreen.jpg

"16A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers."

trump.jpg

"17And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung."

emotional-distress.jpg

blindman.jpg

blood_spatter.jpg

pour_l.gif

dust.jpg

poundofflesh232x32_big.jpg

BEN2439.jpg

"18Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land." Zephaniah 1:14-18

Gold-and-silver-coins-from-Flickr-Gerard_Belfast.jpg

us1front.jpg

delivery.jpg

[img]http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/images/wrath-of-? .jpg[/img]

Burning-earth.jpg

clipart_speedy-gonzales_animaatjes-2.jpg

good-riddance.png

population.jpg

how-to-change-the-world.jpg

Yes, there shall be many dead bodies in every place! They shall cast them forth with silence! For the slain of the LORD shall be from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth on that day! Amen.

@LEMZPOCALYPSE
    @kingblaze84
    @Bodhi
    @whar
    @Ajackson17
    @DarcSkies
    @Brother_Five
    @danielleandramel
    @UglySnowflake
    @kingtob330
    @Focal Point
    @VIBE
    @Blazedadon87x
    @blacktux
    @deweze
    @DatNigAMPS
    @M.A.D.E.
    @metal face terrorist
    @nawledge_?
    @? _Caesar
    @powerman 5000
    @SlimRemy
    @Slowsteel3
    @not_osirus_jenkins
    @Rasta.

Amen.

I'm cool with never meeting Jesus. Never met a white man that I liked anyway

LOL, be careful, the messiah reborn won't like that

https://youtu.be/VS7McGHqUQA
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quit mentioning me on this ? .
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, as many of you know, I'm anti-religious and supernaturalism. I'm also not afraid to be a contrarian. I'm not sure how proselytization is allowed in the forms but I don't mind since I get to point out the stupidness off of it. I will commend you for being so faith to your religion. Even when I was a Christian, I never could speak in front of people like this. I was forced to once and absolutely hated.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Well, as many of you know, I'm anti-religious and supernaturalism. I'm also not afraid to be a contrarian. I'm not sure how proselytization is allowed in the forms but I don't mind since I get to point out the stupidness off of it. I will commend you for being so faith to your religion. Even when I was a Christian, I never could speak in front of people like this. I was forced to once and absolutely hated.

Can you explain how you fell away my friend?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why?

Thus

FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"14The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly." Zephaniah 1:14

knowshon-cries-2.gif

"15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,"

fullscreen.jpg

"16A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers."

trump.jpg

"17And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung."

emotional-distress.jpg

blindman.jpg

blood_spatter.jpg

pour_l.gif

dust.jpg

BEN2439.jpg

"18Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land." Zephaniah 1:14-18

us1front.jpg

delivery.jpg

Burning-earth.jpg

good-riddance.png

population.jpg

Yes, there shall be many dead bodies in every place! They shall cast them forth with silence! For the slain of the LORD shall be from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth on that day! Amen.

@LEMZPOCALYPSE
    @kingblaze84
    @Bodhi
    @whar
    @Ajackson17
    @DarcSkies
    @Brother_Five
    @danielleandramel
    @UglySnowflake
    @kingtob330
    @Focal Point
    @VIBE
    @Blazedadon87x
    @blacktux
    @deweze
    @DatNigAMPS
    @M.A.D.E.
    @metal face terrorist
    @nawledge_?
    @? _Caesar
    @powerman 5000
    @SlimRemy
    @Slowsteel3
    @not_osirus_jenkins
    @Rasta.
    @D0wn

Amen.

Speedy Gonzalez? What Kinda Offensive Racist ? Is This?!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2016
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

Why?

Thus

FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD:

knowshon-cries-2.gif

fullscreen.jpg

trump.jpg

emotional-distress.jpg

blindman.jpg

blood_spatter.jpg

pour_l.gif

dust.jpg

BEN2439.jpg

us1front.jpg

delivery.jpg

Burning-earth.jpg

good-riddance.png

population.jpg

@LEMZPOCALYPSE
    @kingblaze84
    @Bodhi
    @whar
    @Ajackson17
    @DarcSkies
    @Brother_Five
    @danielleandramel
    @UglySnowflake
    @kingtob330
    @Focal Point
    @VIBE
    @Blazedadon87x
    @blacktux
    @deweze
    @DatNigAMPS
    @M.A.D.E.
    @metal face terrorist
    @nawledge_?
    @? _Caesar
    @powerman 5000
    @SlimRemy
    @Slowsteel3
    @not_osirus_jenkins
    @Rasta.
    @D0wn

Amen.

Speedy Gonzalez? What Kinda Offensive Racist ? Is This?!

I underlined why I used speedy gonzalez above, in order that I might paint the picture of the scripture with visuals.

By the way How long is forever @nawledge_? ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Brother The_Jackal is clearly what is described as a wolf in sheep's clothing. There's a lot like him on these boards and in the world. These people are the main reason why people turn away from organized religion. When you constantly see these fake people everywhere you look in organized religion. Who would want to stay in that type of environment?

I mean, you two christian brothers are reading out of the same book and have different views on it. How did this conflict come about? This is my main issue with religion. Everybody has their own interpretation that clashes with others. Who's right and who's wrong? Your words or brother jackals? Brother jackal is always telling people what he thinks is right and others are wrong about religion. Does he have a higher understanding than you my brotha? Everybody needs to come to the same understanding in my opinion.

I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!

I'm just a wicked lost atheist, so what do I know........I need you enlightened saved brothers who have a direct connection to the creator of everything. To guide my lost damned ignorant soul.
  • The_Jackal
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Stop it DoU you know in other threads that you been preaching that America is literally babylon. I'm not even debating anything else just you don't have any place nor right to speak in prophices on what may happen. If you want to use verses to speak on it cool but in no place do you have any authority to interpret the whole story of every exact detail.

@BARON_$AMEDI You really are a scorned ? . If you got something to say say it. Don't be a coward sarcasm is below a man.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options

From Christianity? I thought the stories, Noah, Genesis and Exodus were all a bit too silly for me to consider real. There's a certain willingness and credulity that's required to believe these things. I simply don't posses them. I became a deist, from there an atheist.

It's refreshing and emancipating to know that, not only myself or my family but no one is going to hell for the non-belief in a ?
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    All ya'll care about is scaring Ninjas cause if you just let a ninja live without scaring him he'd be happy. Who wouldn't be happy with 6 or 7 wives. David and Solomon didn't even marry 'em called them Concubines. Now you gone ? me for ? . I mean how many wives did it take to get to Jesus I'm just saying. Had he stopped at just 1 wife wouldn't be no Yeshua. Ya'll need to bring that back.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Brother The_Jackal is clearly what is described as a wolf in sheep's clothing. There's a lot like him on these boards and in the world. These people are the main reason why people turn away from organized religion. When you constantly see these fake people everywhere you look in organized religion. Who would want to stay in that type of environment?

I mean, you two christian brothers are reading out of the same book and have different views on it. How did this conflict come about? This is my main issue with religion. Everybody has their own interpretation that clashes with others. Who's right and who's wrong? Your words or brother jackals? Brother jackal is always telling people what he thinks is right and others are wrong about religion. Does he have a higher understanding than you my brotha? Everybody needs to come to the same understanding in my opinion.

I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!

I'm just a wicked lost atheist, so what do I know........I need you enlightened saved brothers who have a direct connection to the creator of everything. To guide my lost damned ignorant soul.

I believe that the way we talk, the way we interact with people, and how we live our life as a believer is what impacts people the most. As my Pastor says, "I would rather see a sermon, than hear a sermon." Amen. As a believer we have to demonstrate the love of Christ by walking in love daily.

So yes, it's a shame that unbelievers shy away from Christ Jesus when they see people who claim to be believers that are constantly causing division amongst brethren, speak with filthy language, are hateful, and who do not give Jesus the preeminence in all things. Christ is being dishonored to the utmost when that happens.

There are many deceivers in the world who claim that they are "Christians". For ? said that this would happen repeatedly in the word. So it's no marvel that we see this truth played out in our every day existence. That is why ? said you would know His true disciples by the fruit they bear. If you claim to be a believer but yet your fruit is filthy, rotten, and sour I would have some serious doubts about their claims to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.

But the Bible gives us this warning @BARON_$AMEDI

"This is what the LORD says: Cursed is the person who trusts humans, who makes flesh and blood his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD."
    Jeremiah 17:5

WOE unto us if we make mankind our standard of righteousness and holiness! Yes, ? curses the one who puts their confidence and trusts in mortal humans. So there is no excuse for you not believing in Jesus Christ @BARON_$AMEDI . You can't use the excuse of "look at what the next man did or didn't do". For ? utterly rebukes the soul that looks to man for a standard of how to measure righteousness and justice. Amen.

You have to look to Jesus @BARON_$AMEDI. He is the author and finisher of our faith. You see the stars are best seen when it is dark, but if you never look up even in the dark place you will never see them above! WE HAVE TO LOOK UP! Go vertical my brother! Look up to the heavens and behold the One who created all the starry host, who calls them all by name, and not even one of them is unknown to ? ! How much more does ? care for us, the creatures who He made in His own image and after His own likeness! Jesus loves you @BARON_$AMEDI. He wants to make Himself real to you, but you have to mean business with Him. Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired today? Are you ready to give up the sin in your life today? Are you ready to be made whole today @BARON_$AMEDI ?

If you are, call out to the LORD JESUS CHRIST and tell Him to save you! Ask Him for forgiveness of your sins and confess Him with your mouth by believing in your heart that He died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead on the 3rd day! If you mean business with the LORD, ? will save you right here and right now. But you must mean business with Him. For ? sees and knows the heart, meaning your will, your mind, and your thoughts. He knows if you are serious or not. Therefore if you are, ? is ready, willing, and able to save you no matter what you have done in your life. Amen.

Will you come to Him today @BARON_$AMEDI ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Stop it DoU you know in other threads that you been preaching that America is literally babylon. I'm not even debating anything else just you don't have any place nor right to speak in prophices on what may happen. If you want to use verses to speak on it cool but in no place do you have any authority to interpret the whole story of every exact detail.

@BARON_$AMEDI You really are a scorned ? . If you got something to say say it. Don't be a coward sarcasm is below a man.

1. America is Babylon the Great of Revelation 17 and 18.
    2. I don't even debate that anymore because the time for debating is over, only action. Those who hear will hear, those who will not will suffer.
    3. Are you familiar with Amos 3:7?
    4. Is ? a liar?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

From Christianity? I thought the stories, Noah, Genesis and Exodus were all a bit too silly for me to consider real. There's a certain willingness and credulity that's required to believe these things. I simply don't posses them. I became a deist, from there an atheist.

It's refreshing and emancipating to know that, not only myself or my family but no one is going to hell for the non-belief in a ?

What's your belief about Jesus Christ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    All ya'll care about is scaring Ninjas cause if you just let a ninja live without scaring him he'd be happy. Who wouldn't be happy with 6 or 7 wives. David and Solomon didn't even marry 'em called them Concubines. Now you gone ? me for ? . I mean how many wives did it take to get to Jesus I'm just saying. Had he stopped at just 1 wife wouldn't be no Yeshua. Ya'll need to bring that back.

1. If you are scared it's because the wrath of ? is still hanging over your head.
    2. Because in Christ Jesus there is no more condemnation, for ? has delivered all those who love Him from the wrath to come.
    3. You see my friend @rodneyskinner fear has to do with punishment. Thus the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    4. The word of ? is sure and it is eternally settled in heaven, therefore it will come to pass.
    5. No matter how hard you try to reject the truth, you will one day face the truth.
    6. Because you have a date with ? my friend and the first death will bring you to that appointment.
    7. BUT JESUS CHRIST has made a way for you to be accepted on that day and not rejected!
    8. But you must humble yourself and admit that you are wrong and ? is right.
    9. Are you willing to humble yourself today @rodneyskinner?
    10. For ? resists the proud be He gives grace unto the humble @rodneyskinner.

Amen.
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options

1. If you are scared it's because the wrath of ? is still hanging over your head.
    2. Because in Christ Jesus there is no more condemnation, for ? has delivered all those who love Him from the wrath to come.
    3. You see my friend @rodneyskinner fear has to do with punishment. Thus the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    4. The word of ? is sure and it is eternally settled in heaven, therefore it will come to pass.
    5. No matter how hard you try to reject the truth, you will one day face the truth.
    6. Because you have a date with ? my friend and the first death will bring you to that appointment.
    7. BUT JESUS CHRIST has made a way for you to be accepted on that day and not rejected!

Amen.

Why does ? talk like a ? trying to get me to hoe. Not willing to hoe myself to an undeserved master.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

2. I don't even debate that anymore because the time for debating is over, only action. Those who hear will hear, those who will not will suffer.
    4. Is ? a liar?

1 You wouldn't even know that
    3. Bruh you're a prophet know so? LOL ok
    4. You know im going to say no
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

4. Is ? a liar?

1 You wouldn't even know that
    3. Bruh you're a prophet know so? LOL ok
    4. You know im going to say no

1. The proof is in the pudding. I've gone over the characteristics of the identity of Babylon the Great Ad nauseam on here. The sad fact is that most do not want to believe because Babylon the Great is the most arrogant nation that has ever existed. It's hard to follow the command of Revelation 18:4 when Babylon the Great is the most prosperous and freedom filled nation on planet earth and when you're heart is not in line with the will of ? . Amen.
    3. How many times must I tell you that ? calls all HIS CHILDREN "priests, prophets, and kings"! Now if you want to deny your stock be my guest. But it's no wonder why the church is so impotent in this day and age. We have failed to grasp our identity in Messiah as a cohesive whole! If you love Mashiach you are Co-Heirs with Him! Everything that He has we have! That is why the Holy Spirit is given to all who confess His name! And it is the Spirit of ? in us that gives us the Spirit of prophecy!

"But Moses replied, "Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the LORD's people were prophets and that the LORD would put his Spirit on them!"
    Numbers 11:29

It's the Spirit of ? that gives us the Spirit of prophecy! And just so you don't miss it AGAIN, here is another confirmation:

"...for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

The essence of prophecy is to give a clear witness for Jesus my friend! It's not so much about foretelling, but FORTH TELLING! Forth telling asserts what the mind of ? has already revealed! That is why ? says this:

"It is the glory of ? to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out." Proverbs 25:2

? has revealed everything that pertains to the end of the age and how it unfolds in His word. Now it is up to us as kings (you are a king, a priest, and a prophet) to search it out! But if you are not a Proverbs 25:2 king, you will not search out what ? has concealed in His word.

Be a Berean my friend and search the scriptures. It's all there. Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little! Amen!

"Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."
    Acts 17:11

4. If ? isn't a liar, will He not make good on His promise in Amos 3:7?
    5. That is why ? always speaks of a remnant understanding and taking heed, while the masses are clueless and stiff-necked. ? has revealed His plans through the prophets that spoke in the scriptures! Our job is to be like the Bereans and the Proverbs 25:2 king to search it all out and act upon what "thus saith the Lord"

Now if you want to argue studying the scriptures, I will not. If you don't want to study, if you don't want to be sharpened, that's on you. But I rebuke all charges of being lazy, incompetent, and unskillful in the diligence of studying the word of ? because you don't want to claim your inheritance that ? gives to the Saints! I have a right to be informed! I have a right to be in the light! I have a right to be in the know! I have a right to understand the deep things of ? !

NOT BECAUSE OF MY OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS! BUT BECAUSE ? HAS CALLED ME OUT OF DARKNESS AND INTO HIS MARVELOUS LIGHT! HALLELUJAH!

? has given me the privilege of knowing, of understanding, of seeking, of studying, of being in the light because He bought me with a price! The precious price of His blood! Now if you want to be in a stupor when it comes to these things, be my guest! But I will not partake in that lot! I will study, I will seek, I will ask, I will knock, I will find, and I WILL GIVE THANKS TO KING JESUS FOREVER AND EVER because it's all because of Him! Amen.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options

What's your belief about Jesus Christ?

He was an apocalyptic Jewish rabbi. Nothing more. Unfortunately, tortured to death. Christians believe we can pile all of our sins on to one human and ? the human and we are forgiven. Vicarious redemption through human sacrifice is immoral in my opinion
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The united states of america is not babylon
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen.

Why does ? talk like a ? trying to get me to hoe. Not willing to hoe myself to an undeserved master.

Exactly, why should a lazy ? like the Bible ? be worshipped. It's not like it's doing anything.