edited March 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    lol this ? known nothing about Christianity this ? is almost ? sad

LOL this brainwashed ? doesn't realize Christianity is a made up religion from older religions. Just like greek and roman mythology was. It's ? sad and makes me lose hope of my people ever truly getting free.

This is all he can do now because there's absolutely no way he can flip these facts. Same ol christian fake ass behavior whenever you call out all the fake ? and hypocrisy. Just hold this L and continue putting all your "faith" in a bad remix of older folk lore. Look crazy all by yourself B, don't try to pull us sane and awake ? into the white/arab madness. I was once told by some triple OG's that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

I've shown you the a whole ocean my brotha, the rest is up to you..............

lol hahahahah your list was wrong and lol at it being a made up religion i keep hearing that ? from people and it makes no ? sense at all but idiots often think they are geniuses. I could break down to you why 1-4 is ? but i won't bother you wouldn't listen anyway.

You have not said anything i have not come across before you are not teaching me anything I study RELIGION itself NOT JUST MY OWN. I know all about African religions, the religions of ancient Egypt and Nubia, Rome , Greece AND mesopotamia I KNOW ALL THAT ? ALREADY. I am not do you want to go to heaven I don't evangelize. IF ou WANT TO can continue to adsorb as much information as you want and keep coming to faulty conclusions. I really don't care. KEEP pushing the dead gods of Egypt all you want they won't be coming back the ? OF ABRAHAM SLAUGHTERED THEM a LONG time ago.

And where is the ? of Abraham now lol

The vast majority of the human species worships some version of the ? of Abraham but i know you consider him lazy because he won't do what you want when and how you want him to

Vast majority? Not really, Muslims and Christians together make up about 55% of the world population, Jews make up less than 1%.

Not really a "vast" majority and either way it's not like we see the Abrahamic ? hovering around out there. For all we know, another ? killed it off too.

It is the vast majority. The actual numbers are unreported BUT basically

all of south america,north america, Africa, Australia is more than half christian, the middle east. Eastern Europe especially russia has a growing christian population in an unfortunately over all slowing population, china has a large and hidden christian population

and believe it or not there still are professing Christians in western Europe it's just that they have very low church attendance. just because you can't see/sense ? does not mean other people can't sense him i have told you before maybe ? JUST DOES NOT LIKE YOU.

55% of the world is not a vast majority though, a huge part of Africa is animistic, polytheistic or Muslim. Many in South America worship death saints and others on top of Jesus, it's not as simple a picture as you say. Asia is definitely not a mostly Christian region and Christianity in Europe is dying in huge numbers.

And why would you say ? possibly doesn't like me? How come my life is so much better than many of the Christians that I know? How come atheist Bill Gates has it way better than most Christians in poverty stricken El Salvador or Bolivia? If your ? doesn't like me, he must hate the lives of many Christians worldwide. Look what's happening in mostly Christian Brazil with the Zika virus, 1.5 million and counting are infected there BWAHAHAHA, ? outta here
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL this brainwashed ? doesn't realize Christianity is a made up religion from older religions. Just like greek and roman mythology was. It's ? sad and makes me lose hope of my people ever truly getting free.

This is all he can do now because there's absolutely no way he can flip these facts. Same ol christian fake ass behavior whenever you call out all the fake ? and hypocrisy. Just hold this L and continue putting all your "faith" in a bad remix of older folk lore. Look crazy all by yourself B, don't try to pull us sane and awake ? into the white/arab madness. I was once told by some triple OG's that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

lol hahahahah your list was wrong and lol at it being a made up religion i keep hearing that ? from people and it makes no ? sense at all but idiots often think they are geniuses. I could break down to you why 1-4 is ? but i won't bother you wouldn't listen anyway.

You have not said anything i have not come across before you are not teaching me anything I study RELIGION itself NOT JUST MY OWN. I know all about African religions, the religions of ancient Egypt and Nubia, Rome , Greece AND mesopotamia I KNOW ALL THAT ? ALREADY. I am not do you want to go to heaven I don't evangelize. IF ou WANT TO can continue to adsorb as much information as you want and keep coming to faulty conclusions. I really don't care. KEEP pushing the dead gods of Egypt all you want they won't be coming back the ? OF ABRAHAM SLAUGHTERED THEM a LONG time ago.

The vast majority of the human species worships some version of the ? of Abraham but i know you consider him lazy because he won't do what you want when and how you want him to

Vast majority? Not really, Muslims and Christians together make up about 55% of the world population, Jews make up less than 1%.

Not really a "vast" majority and either way it's not like we see the Abrahamic ? hovering around out there. For all we know, another ? killed it off too.

all of south america,north america, Africa, Australia is more than half christian, the middle east. Eastern Europe especially russia has a growing christian population in an unfortunately over all slowing population, china has a large and hidden christian population

and believe it or not there still are professing Christians in western Europe it's just that they have very low church attendance. just because you can't see/sense ? does not mean other people can't sense him i have told you before maybe ? JUST DOES NOT LIKE YOU.

55% of the world is not a vast majority though, a huge part of Africa is animistic, polytheistic or Muslim. Many in South America worship death saints and others on top of Jesus, it's not as simple a picture as you say. Asia is definitely not a mostly Christian region and Christianity in Europe is dying in huge numbers.

And why would you say ? possibly doesn't like me? How come my life is so much better than many of the Christians that I know? How come atheist Bill Gates has it way better than most Christians in poverty stricken El Salvador or Bolivia? If your ? doesn't like me, he must hate the lives of many Christians worldwide. Look what's happening in mostly Christian Brazil with the Zika virus, 1.5 million and counting are infected there BWAHAHAHA, ? outta here

Islam is a branch of the Abraham faith ( a corrupted branch but still a branch) animism is dying in Africa and is already in the extreme minority by 2050 half the Christians on earth will be African. china has a growing christian population south east Asia has million almost a billion Muslims. The death saint cults are really limited in mexico and they have less than 1 million adherents and EASTERN Europe is having a christian revival.

being rich or being poor does not mean ? is smiling at you or that he is angry at you. That is a lesson that is only slightly above a Sunday school lesson. Your questions let me know that you don't understand religion at all. It is possible that ? does not like you even if you have 1 billion dollars it means nothing to him and you will see how he really feels about you when you close your eyes for the final time
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't have to like it but the reality is that the abrahamic religions dominate humanity as our major religions and the atheist population is shrinking in proportions to everyone else.

So you can give my posts any negative reactions you want doing so won't change anything.
    LOL at you unraveling(just like all the others when you hit them with undeniable facts).

history is just gonna repeat itself. 20 - 50 - 100 - 200 - 300 years from now something else will take over and that what you put all your faith in will become just a myth, folklore, and made up stories just like the rest. All the religions that came before had all of this faith these new religions have as well. They weren't "myths" or "folk lore" they were as real as your religion. If you want to talk reality, more and more people are not ? with the main religions anymore. They either not ? with any religions or they are choosing to follow the newest ones. I'm pretty sure you know a lot of people who were following some religion in the past but now they barley are or just not ? with it. People are talking ? about religion/denouncing it all the time. gone are the days where people were afraid they will get "struck down".............................wait a minute, speaking of struck down, I wonder where that comes from..........hmmmmm..... I know, that's what Zeus, odin, and thor used to do!!!! your ? is not original at all, wow!!!!

• PILL_COSBY
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Norse mythology

1.Ask and Embla: First humans created by the gods(the three brothers Vili, Vé, and Odin). The brothers were once walking along a beach and found two trees there. They took the wood and from it created the first human beings.They were given gifts by the gods. One of the three gods gave them the breath of life, the second gave them movement and intelligence, and the third gave them shape, speech, hearing and sight. Further, the three gods gave them clothing and names.

2. Ragnarok: the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water. Afterward, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors.

3. Yggdrasil(The Tree of Life): In the middle of Asgard, where the gods live.

Christian mythology

1. Adam and eve: First humans created by ? . ? formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living being

2. The great flood: the evil of mankind that moved ? to destroy the world by the way of the flood, the preparation of the ark for certain animals, Noah, and his family, and ? 's guarantee (the Noahic Covenant) for the continued existence of life under the promise that he would never send another such flood.

3. Tree of the knowledge of good and evil/Tree of life: in the middle of the Garden of Eden(gods garden).

I can do this all day!!!!!! You worship a white washed/arab washed bad rewrite of much much older religions. This all happened waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before your religion was even thought of and forced on the world. None of your great prophets even existed, they are just copies. EVERYTHING YOU PUT YOUR FAITH IN ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE YOUR RELIGIONS CREATION!!!! Your religion is a corruption of much older stories point blank period!!!!!
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You don't have to like it but the reality is that the abrahamic religions dominate humanity as our major religions and the atheist population is shrinking in proportions to everyone else.

So you can give my posts any negative reactions you want doing so won't change anything.
    LOL at you unraveling(just like all the others when you hit them with undeniable facts).

history is just gonna repeat itself. 20 - 50 - 100 - 200 - 300 years from now something else will take over and that what you put all your faith in will become just a myth, folklore, and made up stories just like the rest. All the religions that came before had all of this faith these new religions have as well. They weren't "myths" or "folk lore" they were as real as your religion. If you want to talk reality, more and more people are not ? with the main religions anymore. They either not ? with any religions or they are choosing to follow the newest ones. I'm pretty sure you know a lot of people who were following some religion in the past but now they barley are or just not ? with it. People are talking ? about religion/denouncing it all the time. gone are the days where people were afraid they will get "struck down".............................wait a minute, speaking of struck down, I wonder where that comes from..........hmmmmm..... I know, that's what Zeus, odin, and thor used to do!!!! your ? is not original at all, wow!!!!

unraveling??? ? what are you talking about??? Christianity and the ? of Abraham has lasted longer than all the numbers you listed combined lol. The ? of abraham is older than Zeus Odin and Thor. NONE of the other DEITIES that came before the religion of Abraham had this spread and influence. there are believers millions of miles away from each other and of all nationalities and skin colors. The bold is deception and an untruth the proportion of atheist compared to every one else in the world is actually shrinking. There are people who believe and simply don't go to church or even read the scriptures but they still believe.

what has happened now is that atheist/ anti-christian /anti-theist /anti-religious people have just become louder and more obnoxious you being the perfect example of that.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I stand by what i said the ? of Abraham and the 3 religions that claim Abraham as being their spiritual ancestor has dominates humanity and that won't be changing. Western atheism is a dead end and will lead no where because it creates no cultural or social bind to it's adherents. The eastern regions are slowing being chipped off and the newer religions don't have any numbers of significance.

and you dusty hotep ? are really beneath mention it's cool learning about the social, political and religious mish-mash that WAS Nile valley civilization. BUT that ? is the past and right now the ? of Abraham it dominant.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Norse mythology

1.Ask and Embla: First humans created by the gods(the three brothers Vili, Vé, and Odin). The brothers were once walking along a beach and found two trees there. They took the wood and from it created the first human beings.They were given gifts by the gods. One of the three gods gave them the breath of life, the second gave them movement and intelligence, and the third gave them shape, speech, hearing and sight. Further, the three gods gave them clothing and names.

2. Ragnarok: the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water. Afterward, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors.

3. Yggdrasil(The Tree of Life): In the middle of Asgard, where the gods live.

Christian mythology

1. Adam and eve: First humans created by ? . ? formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living being

2. The great flood: the evil of mankind that moved ? to destroy the world by the way of the flood, the preparation of the ark for certain animals, Noah, and his family, and ? 's guarantee (the Noahic Covenant) for the continued existence of life under the promise that he would never send another such flood.

3. Tree of the knowledge of good and evil/Tree of life: in the middle of the Garden of Eden(gods garden).

I can do this all day!!!!!! You worship a white washed/arab washed bad rewrite of much much older religions. This all happened waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before your religion was even thought of and forced on the world. None of your great prophets even existed, they are just copies. EVERYTHING YOU PUT YOUR FAITH IN ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE YOUR RELIGIONS CREATION!!!! Your religion is a corruption of much older stories point blank period!!!!!

lol you are such an idiot the ? of Abraham came before any Norse ? and the similarities between the stories don't prove what you think they do. hahahahahahah.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Native Americans also have a flood story. No matter were they were on earth ANCIENT humans all went through similar experiences so you will find a lot of their stories will be similar. Not to mention that we all came from one small group and for the most part we all have the same basic nature so you are going to find similarities.

Abraham came from UR which was part of Sumerian-Babylonian culture so it's only logical that you will find bits and pieces of his original culture in the scriptures of his spiritual descendants.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Abraham IS FAKE AND A COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all a bunch of rewrites and multiple stories bent to different cultures view of it. None of you truly know what's real and what's fake. You all are blindly putting your faith in a huge cluster ? of ? . You're also getting upset with people who don't participate in the cluster ? of folk lore. Your whole creation story contradicts actual proof of human evolution. There's multiple stories that clash. How is something like ? a sin but your whole creation story is based on it? You think you're talking some good ? but you sound just like @DoUwant2go2Heaven in your own way.You are so far gone you can't see it, it hilarious. None of this ? is african. It has nothing to do with yo black ass or your ancestors. People were here long before the none african, made up "Abraham". It seems like people were doing waaay better and more advanced than now before him lol.

Again, I love how you brainwashed folks love to bring up logic, "historical facts", and constantly point out ? that's wrong or makes no sense. But this can't be applied to "faith". But then you turn right around and attempt to use these very concepts you claimed can't be used when dealing with faith. To justify or defend your "faith" when it's being challenged.
    giphy.gif
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Abraham IS FAKE AND A COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all a bunch of rewrites and multiple stories bent to different cultures view of it. None of you truly know what's real and what's fake. You all are blindly putting your faith in a huge cluster ? of ? . You're also getting upset with people who don't participate in the cluster ? of folk lore. Your whole creation story contradicts actual proof of human evolution. There's multiple stories that clash. How is something like ? a sin but your whole creation story is based on it? You think you're talking some good ? but you sound just like @DoUwant2go2Heaven in your own way.You are so far gone you can't see it, it hilarious. None of this ? is african. It has nothing to do with yo black ass or your ancestors. People were here long before the none african, made up "Abraham". It seems like people were doing waaay better and more advanced than now before him lol.

Again, I love how you brainwashed folks love to bring up logic, "historical facts", and constantly point out ? that's wrong or makes no sense. But this can't be applied to "faith". But then you turn right around and attempt to use these very concepts you claimed can't be used when dealing with faith. To justify or defend your "faith" when it's being challenged.
    giphy.gif

nah, YOU are the one getting upset you are the one with the questions i did not make this thread you did. I don't care that you don't share my beliefs like i said i don't evangelize. and you know nothing about what i believe about the creation story you are running off of you own ignorance about me.

i don't care if it's African or not it makes no difference to me at all i CHOOSE TO BE A CHRISTIAN FOR MY OWN REASONS. Your whole problem is that you don't know me yet you judge me based on your own preconceived notions about what i believe. I don't take the creation story literally most Jews don't and they never have neither do most Christians. I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH EVOLUTION

and you stop with all these big ass pictures and ? gifs .....the ? you are just taking up more space on the ? screen for no reason.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    It's scary what people choose to put they faith in, it really is. Especially when it's black folks.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Islam is a branch of the Abraham faith ( a corrupted branch but still a branch) animism is dying in Africa and is already in the extreme minority by 2050 half the Christians on earth will be African. china has a growing christian population south east Asia has million almost a billion Muslims. The death saint cults are really limited in mexico and they have less than 1 million adherents and EASTERN Europe is having a christian revival.

being rich or being poor does not mean ? is smiling at you or that he is angry at you. That is a lesson that is only slightly above a Sunday school lesson. Your questions let me know that you don't understand religion at all. It is possible that ? does not like you even if you have 1 billion dollars it means nothing to him and you will see how he really feels about you when you close your eyes for the final time

So basically, you have no way of knowing whether a ? "likes me" or not. You can stop saying "maybe ? doesn't like me" anymore now I guess. I don't see divine favor in Brazil or crime ridden South Africa, that's for damn sure.
  • zzombie
    Options

So basically, you have no way of knowing whether a ? "likes me" or not. You can stop saying "maybe ? doesn't like me" anymore I guess.

THAT makes no sense because "maybe" is the whole point. Maybe you cannot sense ? because he does not like your ass because of the way you have purposely decided to think or act. MAYBE your mind and spirit is so out of vibration with his that there's nothing that can be done and he's given you up to your own devices.

It's just a possibility
  • kingblaze84
    Options

So basically, you have no way of knowing whether a ? "likes me" or not. You can stop saying "maybe ? doesn't like me" anymore I guess.

THAT makes no sense because "maybe" is the whole point. Maybe you cannot sense ? because he does not like your ass because of the way you have purposely decided to think or act. MAYBE your mind and spirit is so out of vibration with his that there's nothing that can be done and he's given you up to your own devices.

It's just a possibility

I don't sense the Bible ? that's nowhere to be found, but I'm open to other gods or higher powers being out there. I'm actually a spiritual person believe it or not, not religious but I do meditate several times a week. When I mediate, I sense some kind of higher power but never something as strange or weird as the kind of ? you believe in.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    The Bible ? has a hostile spirit and I really can't ? with that.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Atheists are actually growing
    Slowly but growing not shrinking .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion is a cultural phenomenon to explain something. It's all fiction that the human developed on its own. There isn't anything that will lead it to be true. Nothing objective rhetoric but the sale thing could be said that one does exist of a higher existence level.
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Atheists are actually growing
    Slowly but growing not shrinking .

No they are not atheists are shrinking in proportion to the whole population in other words atheists increase in raw numbers it's not fast enough to keep up with the religious population. Therefore there slice of the pie is smaller
  • zzombie
    Options
    If all behaviors are rooted in human genetics then I suspect there to be genetic differences between the ardently religious and ardent atheists.... Judging by their lack of numbers and shrinking population I suspect atheism may be a genetic and cultural dead end.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just because the majority of a population believes in a thing
    Does not make that thing true.
    Google Argumentum ad populum
  • Bodhi
    Options
    If all behaviors are rooted in human genetics then I suspect there to be genetic differences between the ardently religious and ardent atheists.... Judging by their lack of numbers and shrinking population I suspect atheism may be a genetic and cultural dead end.

So maybe there is a genetic basis for religious faith.
    If that's the case, it would be easier to argue against the validity of theism
    Because our religious experiences are so different.
  • Bodhi
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No they are not atheists are shrinking in proportion to the whole population in other words atheists increase in raw numbers it's not fast enough to keep up with the religious population. Therefore there slice of the pie is smaller

If national wealth drives secularization, the global population will cross an atheist threshold where the majority see religion as unimportant by 2041.

Averaging across the two measures of atheism, the entire world population would cross the atheist threshold by about 2038 (average of 2035 for disbelief and 2041 for religiosity). Although 2038 may seem improbably fast, this requires only a shift of approximately 1 percent per year whether in religiosity or belief in ? . Using the Human Development Index as a clock suggests an even earlier arrival for the atheist transition (1).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nigel-barber/atheism-to-defeat-religion-by-2038_b_1565108.html
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »

So maybe there is a genetic basis for religious faith.
    If that's the case, it would be easier to argue against the validity of theism
    Because our religious experiences are so different.

Not really if there is a genetic basis for religion the form it takes would be irrelevant because much the same way other genetic traits are expressed differently by individual/populations then religion/sense of the Devine would be no different.

Really what I am suggesting is that it is possible that human social behavior is an outgrowth of our genetics.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »
    Just because the majority of a population believes in a thing
    Does not make that thing true.
    Google Argumentum ad populum

I never argued for "truth" in this thread but the fact is remains that the religions Abraham of have basically taken over and they continue to spread meanwhile other religions are in retreat.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Really what I am suggesting is that it is possible that human social behavior is an outgrowth of our genetics.

Of course, but if faith is influenced by our genes,
    One could argue that some ? hardwired us to know him.
    What I'm saying is that the differences in theistic philosophies
    Kind of debunks that.
    So from a theistic viewpoint,
    The form it takes would be very relevant.