THE FACE OF JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTIANS, LETS TALK ABOUT IT

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    ACTUALLY in the very early history of Christianity it was not spread by the sword that happened centuries later and by that time Christianity was already popular and spread all over the middle east and north africa. People forget that Christianity was originally the religion of slaves and poor people.

Yeah, it didn't get full steam among other classes until it was adopted by Rome.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    EUROPE IS a place there is nothing random about it soooo what the ? are you talking about???
    talking about the fact that you don't need to be from Europe to be white. were you having trouble reading the thread?
    I know some Pakistanis and other Middle Eastern people can be light, but to call dark ass Iraqis, Pakistanis, Persians, and Indians "white" sounds totally ridiculous, many Indians and Pakistanis, along with Persians, are DARK AS HELL, how can you say ALL Middle Eastern people are White??
    because they are? or maybe you should be more specific than Pakistani?

also, let's discuss you calling them Arabs since you skipped over that
  • janklow
    Options
    I've done a little research and this is correct. The image of Jesus in Revelations was a vision, not a first hand account of what Jesus actually looked like. Revelations was written about 80 years after Jesus died, and it wasn't accepted into most Bibles until European commissions approved it in the year 419.

Until this day, many churches reject the Book of Revelations because many church leaders consider the Book of Revelations the ramblings of a random guy who saw visions, the way any random heroin addict can have visions.
    was your research reading what i post? because i have been pointing this out for YEARS.

also, again, guys, Revelation. no S.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    EUROPE IS a place there is nothing random about it soooo what the ? are you talking about???
    talking about the fact that you don't need to be from Europe to be white. were you having trouble reading the thread?
    I know some Pakistanis and other Middle Eastern people can be light, but to call dark ass Iraqis, Pakistanis, Persians, and Indians "white" sounds totally ridiculous, many Indians and Pakistanis, along with Persians, are DARK AS HELL, how can you say ALL Middle Eastern people are White??

lol but you do have to descend from people whose genetic background is european and you have to keep their european phenotype. which is what i said in the fist ? place but you were too dumb to understand me
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    typed "Jesus face" on google (which knows everything) and besides that pic u posted this guy came up

JesusToday.jpg

so there u go

Haven't been in The Social Lounge in years. This post was worth coming back alone.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Okay so Pakistanis aren't Arabs, my mistake.

But you're totally losing it by referring to dark ass Middle Eastern people as White, you can't just paint people with a broad brush like that. It makes you silly and foolish doing so. I have no problem referring to some there as White, but if you think a dark Pakistani or Iraqi is White, you may be losing your mind.

I understand many scientists go by bone structure when it comes to race, but that 's outdated thinking, especially when dark as hell Middle Eastern people look NOTHING like a White person. There's a huge difference between a tan Italian and Greek person, compared to a dark as hell Pakistani or Persian.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I've done a little research and this is correct. The image of Jesus in Revelations was a vision, not a first hand account of what Jesus actually looked like. Revelations was written about 80 years after Jesus died, and it wasn't accepted into most Bibles until European commissions approved it in the year 419.

Until this day, many churches reject the Book of Revelations because many church leaders consider the Book of Revelations the ramblings of a random guy who saw visions, the way any random heroin addict can have visions.
    was your research reading what i post? because i have been pointing this out for YEARS.

also, again, guys, Revelation. no S.

Well the Book of Revelation is definitely the visions of a phony prophet, so you win this one.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

But you're totally losing it by referring to dark ass Middle Eastern people as White, you can't just paint people with a broad brush like that. It makes you silly and foolish doing so. I have no problem referring to some there as White, but if you think a dark Pakistani or Iraqi is White, you may be losing your mind.

I understand many scientists go by bone structure when it comes to race, but that 's outdated thinking, especially when dark as hell Middle Eastern people look NOTHING like a White person. There's a huge difference between a tan Italian and Greek person, compared to a dark as hell Pakistani or Persian.

Bone structures is very outdated. It's the human genome and race is erased from the lips of scientists. It's way too messy and to complex to be something as simple as it is. ? people have R1a haplogroup for the Y Chromosome. You can basically call them European, but they are an Indo-European cousins to their western european cousins who use to live n the same region tens of thousands of years ago and moved up into Europe much later.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Bone structures is very outdated. It's the human genome and race is erased from the lips of scientists. It's way too messy and to complex to be something as simple as it is. ? people have R1a haplogroup for the Y Chromosome. You can basically call them European, but they are an Indo-European cousins to their western european cousins who use to live n the same region tens of thousands of years ago and moved up into Europe much later.

Yeah, people from the Middle East in essence come from an African father and European mother, so it's a mistake to blanket all of them as just White. Some or possibly even many people in the Middle East can be considered White, but many are clearly mixed too. There's a reason so many people in that part of the world look so much darker compared to Italians or Greeks.
  • janklow
    Options
    lol but you do have to descend from people whose genetic background is european and you have to keep their european phenotype. which is what i said in the fist ? place but you were too dumb to understand me
    i know you can't really debate the topic without something like "? NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND ME," but rest assured i'm just calling you wrong

relax, it's just the internet
    Iraqis are white as hell, man
    note that your "dark as hell Persian" was described by you using terms ("olive-skinned") that are literally used to describe Italians and Greeks.
    Yeah, people from the Middle East in essence come from an African father and European mother, so it's a mistake to blanket all of them as just White.
    almost like nationality and race aren't necessarily the same thing, huh...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ausar(Osiris)

He once possessed human form and lived on earth. As the first son of Geb, the original king of Egypt, Osiris inherited the throne when Geb abdicated. At this time the Egyptians were barbarous cannibals and uncivilized. Osiris saw this and was greatly disturbed. Therefore, he went out among the people and taught them what to eat, the art of agriculture, how to worship the gods, and gave them laws. Thoth helped him in many ways by inventing the arts and sciences and giving names to things. Osiris was Egypt's greatest king who ruled through kindness and persuasion. Having civilized Egypt, Osiris traveled to other lands, leaving Isis as his regent, to teach other peoples what he taught the Egyptians.

During Osiris' absence, Isis was troubled with Seth's plotting to acquire both her and the throne of Egypt. Shortly after Osiris' return to Egypt, in the twenty-eighth year of his reign, on the seventeenth day of the month of Hathor (late September or November), Seth and 72 conspirators murdered him. They then threw the coffin in which he was murdered into the Nile, with his divine body still inside.

Horus

His mother aset(isis) found osiris body, Then resurrected her murdered husband. She fled to the Nile Delta marshlands to hide from her brother Set. There Isis bore a divine son Horus.

Zeus

1. Born in a cave on Crete

2. The greatest of the gods of Olympus

3. Born in a cave to hide him from his father Cronus

4. The goat Amalthea and a swarm of bees accompanied the newborn ? and offered him nourishment during his early years According to variations on the myth, other animals which helped Zeus were the eagle, pigeons, the dog and the sow.

5. The Cretan myths, unlike those of the rest of Greece, relate that Zeus died and was reborn each year. Zeus Cretagenes, the Cretan-born Zeus, is thought to have replaced an older deity, the Cretan ? of vegetation, who died in Autumn and was reborn in Spring, following the eternal cycle of nature

Jesus

1. Born in a cave in Israel

2. Is the head of the Christian Church

3. Born in a cave to hide him from Herod

4. Animals offered warmth to the baby Jesus in the cave

5. Crucified, died and was resurrected
  • zzombie
    Options
    lol this ? known nothing about Christianity this ? is almost ? sad
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

LOL this brainwashed ? doesn't realize Christianity is a made up religion from older religions. Just like greek and roman mythology was. It's ? sad and makes me lose hope of my people ever truly getting free.

This is all he can do now because there's absolutely no way he can flip these facts. Same ol christian fake ass behavior whenever you call out all the fake ? and hypocrisy. Just hold this L and continue putting all your "faith" in a bad remix of older folk lore. Look crazy all by yourself B, don't try to pull us sane and awake ? into the white/arab madness. I was once told by some triple OG's that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

I've shown you the a whole ocean my brotha, the rest is up to you..............
  • zzombie
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

LOL this brainwashed ? doesn't realize Christianity is a made up religion from older religions. Just like greek and roman mythology was. It's ? sad and makes me lose hope of my people ever truly getting free.

This is all he can do now because there's absolutely no way he can flip these facts. Same ol christian fake ass behavior whenever you call out all the fake ? and hypocrisy. Just hold this L and continue putting all your "faith" in a bad remix of older folk lore. Look crazy all by yourself B, don't try to pull us sane and awake ? into the white/arab madness. I was once told by some triple OG's that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

lol hahahahah your list was wrong and lol at it being a made up religion i keep hearing that ? from people and it makes no ? sense at all but idiots often think they are geniuses. I could break down to you why 1-4 is ? but i won't bother you wouldn't listen anyway.

You have not said anything i have not come across before you are not teaching me anything I study RELIGION itself NOT JUST MY OWN. I know all about African religions, the religions of ancient Egypt and Nubia, Rome , Greece AND mesopotamia I KNOW ALL THAT ? ALREADY. I am not do you want to go to heaven I don't evangelize. IF ou WANT TO can continue to adsorb as much information as you want and keep coming to faulty conclusions. I really don't care. KEEP pushing the dead gods of Egypt all you want they won't be coming back the ? OF ABRAHAM SLAUGHTERED THEM a LONG time ago.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited March 2016
    Options

24K7F5.gif
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! what you gonna do, post one of the many different versions of jesus stories that you think is correct? Because those are all bad copies as well. Don't make me post anymore similarities and flat out copies. There's A LOT more. You're prophets, holy trinity, stories, religious symbols, holy artifacts, angels, etc etc. But I'm guessing you know this already.
    osiris_jesus.jpg
    926a0ab56fe6f7c40398f278508360cc.jpg
    Annunciation-Mosaic%2BSTA_MARIA_MAGGIORE4.jpg

• zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options

24K7F5.gif
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! what you gonna do, post one of the many different versions of jesus stories that you think is correct? Because those are all bad copies as well. Don't make me post anymore similarities and flat out copies. There's A LOT more. You're prophets, holy trinity, stories, religious symbols, holy artifacts, angels, etc etc. But I'm guessing you know this already.
    osiris_jesus.jpg
    926a0ab56fe6f7c40398f278508360cc.jpg
    Annunciation-Mosaic%2BSTA_MARIA_MAGGIORE4.jpg

yeah, i know all that already but it does not mean what you think it does. You can post whatever you want i really don't care because they are just the ramblings of IGNORANCE. early christians used many different symbols so what??? you act like this is some hidden information that needs to come out like it's some secret ? but it's only secret to people who are uneducated on religion and history.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Africans trade African slaves before or after colonization or first contact from outsiders ??

Africans were selling slaves to each other way before European colonization it's just that africans did not treat their slaves like chattel.

Were they trading slaves with the settlers along the coast, or only to other Africans?

look slavery is as African as drums and it is perfectly logical to assume that Africans always practiced slavery just like everyone else. This practice of slavery was of course made worse by the arrival of Europeans but really i think if you look at the cultural practices of some of the African nations it becomes clear that slavery was practiced among African people before the coming of outsiders
    Not denying slavery in Africa , just looking for an answer to were slaves only traded amongst Africans or did africans sell other African slaves to the Early settlers on the coast

they would have sold slaves to everybody

Makes my soul burn a little bit...

At the same time reinforces my belief that all blood isn't my blood...

Listen less than 100 years ago the Germans waged genocidal wars against France and much of Europe today there is the European union. Holding some grudge against Africans who are our genetic and natural allies for something their ancestors did hundreds of years ago is senseless and counter productive.

so western europeans are your role model?

• Ajackson17
    Options
    This debate seems very comical on all aspects. Cultures do copy from one another, that's what happens historically and their religion is part of their culture which traits are traded and adopted. Plus, we are only looking at some of the cultures from an westernized viewpoint without looking how the people saw this and related to these concepts and customs. That's what my studies have shown me, for example it took an African languages to even understand the medu neter(Egyptian hieroglyphs), looking at it from an western europe ideological way none of the translations and understanding prove to any merit. Until, they looked at it from an African point of view then everything started to make sense, but funny how the Arabs and Coptics could read it though.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

lol hahahahah your list was wrong and lol at it being a made up religion i keep hearing that ? from people and it makes no ? sense at all but idiots often think they are geniuses. I could break down to you why 1-4 is ? but i won't bother you wouldn't listen anyway.

You have not said anything i have not come across before you are not teaching me anything I study RELIGION itself NOT JUST MY OWN. I know all about African religions, the religions of ancient Egypt and Nubia, Rome , Greece AND mesopotamia I KNOW ALL THAT ? ALREADY. I am not do you want to go to heaven I don't evangelize. IF ou WANT TO can continue to adsorb as much information as you want and keep coming to faulty conclusions. I really don't care. KEEP pushing the dead gods of Egypt all you want they won't be coming back the ? OF ABRAHAM SLAUGHTERED THEM a LONG time ago.

And where is the ? of Abraham now lol
  • zzombie
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    Did Africans trade African slaves before or after colonization or first contact from outsiders ??

Africans were selling slaves to each other way before European colonization it's just that africans did not treat their slaves like chattel.

Were they trading slaves with the settlers along the coast, or only to other Africans?

look slavery is as African as drums and it is perfectly logical to assume that Africans always practiced slavery just like everyone else. This practice of slavery was of course made worse by the arrival of Europeans but really i think if you look at the cultural practices of some of the African nations it becomes clear that slavery was practiced among African people before the coming of outsiders
    Not denying slavery in Africa , just looking for an answer to were slaves only traded amongst Africans or did africans sell other African slaves to the Early settlers on the coast

they would have sold slaves to everybody

Makes my soul burn a little bit...

At the same time reinforces my belief that all blood isn't my blood...

Listen less than 100 years ago the Germans waged genocidal wars against France and much of Europe today there is the European union. Holding some grudge against Africans who are our genetic and natural allies for something their ancestors did hundreds of years ago is senseless and counter productive.

so western europeans are your role model?

It could be western europeans, north east Asians, it makes no difference i will use/take the wisdom of any group of people on earth make it my own and use it to attain results.
  • zzombie
    Options

The vast majority of the human species worships some version of the ? of Abraham but i know you consider him lazy because he won't do what you want when and how you want him to
  • kingblaze84
    Options

The vast majority of the human species worships some version of the ? of Abraham but i know you consider him lazy because he won't do what you want when and how you want him to

Vast majority? Not really, Muslims and Christians together make up about 55% of the world population, Jews make up less than 1%.

Not really a "vast" majority and either way it's not like we see the Abrahamic ? hovering around out there. For all we know, another ? killed it off too.
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options

Vast majority? Not really, Muslims and Christians together make up about 55% of the world population, Jews make up less than 1%.

Not really a "vast" majority and either way it's not like we see the Abrahamic ? hovering around out there. For all we know, another ? killed it off too.

It is the vast majority. The actual numbers are unreported BUT basically

all of south america,north america, Africa, Australia is more than half christian, the middle east. Eastern Europe especially russia has a growing christian population in an unfortunately over all slowing population, china has a large and hidden christian population

and believe it or not there still are professing Christians in western Europe it's just that they have very low church attendance. just because you can't see/sense ? does not mean other people can't sense him i have told you before maybe ? JUST DOES NOT LIKE YOU.
  • zzombie
    Options
    You don't have to like it but the reality is that the abrahamic religions dominate humanity as our major religions and the atheist population is shrinking in proportions to everyone else.

So you can give my posts any negative reactions you want doing so won't change anything.