Wrestlemania 32

Options

Comments

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    another match that didnt get talked about that was good, was the diva 6-WOman tag match..

and yo...i really can't stand what the wwe has done to Naomi, home girl should of been champ and can wrestle her ass off! that spot with the multiple kicks to Natalya..that ish was tough!!!
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a write my review of the event a little later on because I think I might have been harsh on some of the matches.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told yall it was 5 years too soon for reigns.

not at all
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was ? trash and Roman Reigns still sucks... ? Vince McMahon
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What got me mad was my ? HHH got in the best shape he's been in since 03 just for 1 spear to put him down smh
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would be dope if Vince is ? that HHH couldn't get the job done at Mania and gives Shane control of Raw anyway. Doubt it'll happen though
  • VIBE
    Options
    It begins

[img]https://scontent-sjc2-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12967343_833446780093562_1790239034426749983_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Still a lot of ppl and broke the mania record
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It begins

[img]https://scontent-sjc2-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12967343_833446780093562_1790239034426749983_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]

More talking points. I wonder if they will give an actual name this time. Probably not right?

I can't believe we have to go through this every single ? year...
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they wanted us to believe the first ever womens champion was crowned yesterday
    the first ever undisputed champion was crowned...twice
    remember cena vs rock - once twice in a lifetime?

wwe lies to our face. you dont think they lie about attendance?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Reigns haunts Smokey in his dreams
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was ? trash and Roman Reigns still sucks... ? Vince McMahon

Honestly it doesn't matter if he gets booed unjust or not. He's not what the universe wants and WWE will never get their head out of their ? to do the right thing. No matter who it is.

Vince tells the fans what they like..and the more the espn's, and fans buy the product the more Vince will cont. to book the way he likes.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm sure 90% of the first 5 rows were plants, ? looked like professional clappers draped in Cena merch, also their attendance numbers are always home cooked where they count the stage crew, Pyro guys, the wrestlers themselves etc
  • jono
    Options

What can proven and what can't be? Seems there is evidence of those others isn't it?

When has Melzter provided any evidence?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK, so like I stated previously, I really haven't followed wrestling, so, how come nobody likes that Roman guy?

Just lack of charisma right?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    OK, so like I stated previously, I really haven't followed wrestling, so, how come nobody likes that Roman guy?

Be prepared for insane and stupid responses
  • Already Home_17
    Options
    jono wrote: »

What can proven and what can't be? Seems there is evidence of those others isn't it?

he interviewed a former wwe promoter (name given in the following video) and he acknowledged WM3's attendance was inflated

so either meltzer lied about an interview that didnt happen with somebody who didnt exist and pulled a number out of his ass to discredit wwe.....or the wwe lied about said wrestlemania's attendance

im going with the latter
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He sucks hella ? and only fruity ? and ? hoes appreciate that ? and he's a ? ass cena knock off that cant work atleast cena could work
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It begins

Like I said yesterday whether the attendance number hit 84,000+ (real number) or 101+(inflated) the record for WrestleMania III was broken either way.
  • jono
    Options

he interviewed a former wwe promoter (name given in the following video) and he acknowledged WM3's attendance was inflated

so either meltzer lied about an interview that didnt happen with somebody who didnt exist and pulled a number out of his ass to discredit wwe.....or the wwe lied about said wrestlemania's attendance

im going with the latter

No documents? That's the important thing here. I don't know whether that person is real or not, WM 3 was almost 30 years ago.

But if there was a document...proof of this conversation with said promoter of said event in question.

• Already Home_17
    Options

legit reasons:

not charismatic
    not the best talker
    not the best wrestler
    his finisher is a punch
    hasnt been booked well

silly reasons:

he kept the shield's theme
    he wears a vest
    he has long hair
  • jono
    Options
    Also Solomonster believes everything Melzter says, like so many do, he didn't do any research himself.
  • Already Home_17
    Options

im going with the latter

No documents? That's the important thing here. I don't know whether that person is real or not, WM 3 was almost 30 years ago.

But if there was a document...proof of this conversation with said promoter of said event in question.

do you have proof the number is legit?
    or are you solely going by what wwe says?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When people found out he was gonna be the next top guy, they automatically rebelled. Reigns was in a successful group called the shield with dean ambrose and seth Rollins. When they broke up, Ambrose and Rollins were forced to change their gimmicks, while reigns kept the shied gear and music. Ambrose and Rollins were successful in their gimmicks, with Rollins becoming world champ before getting injured and Ambrose being one of, if not the most popular face in wwe. Reigns was booked well at one point but wwe is showing his bad traits such as his mic work, who's he's been feuding with, etc. I like reigns but he's gotta change his gimmick if he wants to be taken seriously, if that can still happen
  • jono
    Options

im going with the latter

do you have proof the number is legit?
    or are you solely going by what wwe says?

No but I'm not saying whether it is or isn't either. It doesn't matter to me either way, I'm asking for someone to corroborate a story put out by a reporter.