Wrestlemania 32

Options

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    And you know what? Looking back on last night... we're going into Raw tonight and nothing feels like it has changed. No new stars were made (Baron meh). We're not going into Raw with any major storyline. Authority is still around. Only thing that's changed is that divas are called women now. I'm tuning in tonight excited for Raw, not excited to see any aftermath of last night.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    The audio in main event was so edited hahahahahahahaha

93,000 barely with any noise
    Lol that ? was awkward as ? . Shots of the crowd got a bunch of people giving thumbs down and shaking their head and the audio got everyone cheering.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    A George Strait concert at AT&T Stadium drew in 104,793 people.

The NBA All Star Game at AT&T Stadium in 2010 drew in 108,713 fans.

Inflated numbers or not, WWE came no where close to a record.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boy did they do Ambrose ? on that match.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I love how he was going off script and gave Bray a huge nod of respect. That was telling Vince to stop wasting Bray, IMO"

Been saying this for THEE LONGEST!
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boy did they do Ambrose ? on that match.

Yes they did. Working with Brock that's all you get.

I expected it to be somewhat close to Punk/Lesnar but instead we got something close to Lesnar/Kofi.

Look I understood the story they told but it was the wrong damn story and the wrong damn time.

Ambrose needed to fight tooth and nail but fall just short. Instead we got Ambrose desperate to even inflict damage and not standing a chance without a weapon, it does not tell the right story.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @txboi_09

how was the crowd?

boos?

cheers?

mixed?

apathy?

smarky minds want to know

? , their was a couple good matches, no zayn vs nakamura, but still good matches.

Ladder match was good .
    The women's match was good.
    The cell match was good.
    The new day vs league match was good for the surprises.
    Jericho vs aj was good too.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mania was solid, not good not ass, just terrible booking decisions

And I honestly think the injury excuse is a cop out

"They had enough to win"
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    yeah those saying it sucked are either mad their guys lost or just being smarks.

Or....

Follow me now....

There's another option....

The Matches Underperformed.

Follow me....

They didnt outside of Reigns and H.
    Ive noticed only smarks didnt like the show and their reasons arent even good.

So...Ambrose vs Lesnar and Shane vs Undertaker were exciting to you?

Shane and Taker was exactly what i was expecting. Taker whooping his ass and Shane jumping off the cage. Was i hoping there was a run in? Yeah but it still what i expected snd wanted to see Shane do which was jump off the very top, not mid way off the cage.

I sctuwlly like Brock squashing Dean. Dean just doesnt have it in my opinion. He a solid mid card guy.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I love how he was going off script and gave Bray a huge nod of respect. That was telling Vince to stop wasting Bray, IMO"

Been saying this for THEE LONGEST!

Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio today that The Rock actually requested to work with The Wyatt Family at WrestleMania 32 last night. The Rock had a back-and-forth with the Wyatts before defeating Erick Rowan in a short singles match and then cleaning house with John Cena.
    Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/694141-backstage-news-on-the-rock-wyatts-at-wrestlemania-triple-h-tweets-following-loss-roman-reigns-father-celebrates-at-mania-video#oXrivmZjdrBapu9J.99
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Dean and Brock was Wat I feared, a kendo stick match squash, it should have been longer, more brutal and at the least made us believe Brock taking n l, Dean winning would have done so much for him, but no put it on some one who doesn't need it
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Rock squashed sidekick buddy but he mad Bray look good verbally. I really respected that moment.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    tfnp2016newyears.png

Bruh...LOL!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    [img]https://scontent.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12967301_833615460076694_8121961431248179776_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]

LOL!!

Ok I can admit I was wrong about these brothas. Wasn't a fan at the direction they went when they 1st came out as New Day. But I swear these muthafuccas be having me rollin.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/12932672_576030095889507_8384858842274201376_n.jpg?oh=008c7209ac6f80ce54bd0bbc578a0f67&oe=57BEB8CD[/img]

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    yeah those saying it sucked are either mad their guys lost or just being smarks.

I really hate this remark about people being wrestling fans in general it's somewhat disrespectful imo. Just because someone express their opinion about not liking a match or a PPV in general then they're being a "smark". I said from the get go that all those injuries were going to create a ? card for WrestleMania and it did. Simply put most of the matches underwhelming especially the big time matches. If they wanted to they could have pulled out a few swerves here and there but chose not to do so and look at what we got in general especially with the main event.

I really hate that you're going way to far out of your way to let us know how much you hated WM, chill

FOH with the ? ? I gave my opinion on how I felt about the event like anyone else in here and I have to chill hit the ignore or keep it moving. Go somewhere.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    And you know what? Looking back on last night... we're going into Raw tonight and nothing feels like it has changed. No new stars were made (Baron meh). We're not going into Raw with any major storyline. Authority is still around. Only thing that's changed is that divas are called women now. I'm tuning in tonight excited for Raw, not excited to see any aftermath of last night.

Wwe is where it was before the Royal rumble except with zack being the champion .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    That was another dope moment, sandow was over at mania, the type ? that keeps him from deep depression I'm sure
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • jono
    Options
    [img]https://scontent.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12967301_833615460076694_8121961431248179776_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]

The ingredients though lol "Jim Johnston's grooves"
  • jono
    Options

Or....

Follow me now....

There's another option....

The Matches Underperformed.

Follow me....

They didnt outside of Reigns and H.
    Ive noticed only smarks didnt like the show and their reasons arent even good.

So...Ambrose vs Lesnar and Shane vs Undertaker were exciting to you?

Shane and Taker was exactly what i was expecting. Taker whooping his ass and Shane jumping off the cage. Was i hoping there was a run in? Yeah but it still what i expected snd wanted to see Shane do which was jump off the very top, not mid way off the cage.

I sctuwlly like Brock squashing Dean. Dean just doesnt have it in my opinion. He a solid mid card guy.

Taker vs Shane was not bad at all. The pace was slow but they did everything I wanted plus a bit more. The nonverbals really added to spectacle.

I think Shane's attitude and mannerisms should have been what they did with Ambrose. I think they realized the matches would be similar in story and tone so they changed Lesnar vs Ambrose to be shorter.

I liked the HIAC match on second watch. Slow but fun and the story was dope.