Anybody still into conspiracy theories?

Options
CracceR
CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in The Social Lounge
If so what are some interesting newer ones?
i used to love them ? a few yrs ago, but then somehow i had enough of them
they get confusing, after a while you dont know what to believe and who to blame.
and alotta ppl just make money and sell books with them theories.

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, most are falsehoods and complete untruth
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aside from the alien ones, not too much.
  • CracceR
    Options
    aight looks like yall off them
    let me drop some classics and you say what you think

- 9/11- do you believe the official story?
    - who controls the world? money? banks? bloodlines/families? illuminati/freemasons? zionists? jesuits? aliens? none? other?
    - moon landing - do you believe the official story?
    - some ppl think there is a conspiracy with these school, cinema etc shootings for more gun control, do you believe that?
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I still don't get how Building 7 fell during 9/11......no plane hit it. I don't believe the conspiracy theories on the school shootings or the moon landing, those events seem to be real.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    And who controls the world? Big banks and their political allies. A few select families own a huge chunk of the world's wealth, the top 1% own about half the world's wealth now.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    - 9/11- do you believe the official story?
    close enough to it, i guess
    - who controls the world? money? banks? bloodlines/families? illuminati/freemasons? zionists? jesuits? aliens? none? other?
    rich people
    yes. actually, this might be the best conspiracy theory for determining if people are ? nuts
    - some ppl think there is a conspiracy with these school, cinema etc shootings for more gun control, do you believe that?
    CONSPIRACY? nah
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I still don't get how Building 7 fell during 9/11......no plane hit it.
    debris hit it, internal column buckled due to continuing fires, blah blah blah

• kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »

I've heard that explanation but many other experts doubt it could have collapsed in that way due to fire. I'll do some more research on it but there are plenty of experts who doubt this official story.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say the steel that the buildings were built with were built to withstand the fire damage and that was one of the concerns before building the twin towers

Haven't seen any actual data backing that up, just claims
  • The_Jackal
    Options

I've heard that explanation but many other experts doubt it could have collapsed in that way due to fire. I'll do some more research on it but there are plenty of experts who doubt this official story.

Who? What experts? What school on structures have they gradudated from? What kind of city projects have they worked on to justify lostening to them.

In short most likely these "experts" arent really expert.
  • CracceR
    edited May 2016
    Options

yes. actually, this might be the best conspiracy theory for determining if people are ? nuts

i mean i know it sounds hilarious :) , but if you look into it its actually not that crazy
    have you ever really looked into it or are you just saying that?
    I still don't get how Building 7 fell during 9/11......no plane hit it. I don't believe the conspiracy theories on the school shootings or the moon landing, those events seem to be real.

the way building 7 collapsed doesnt make any sense to me what so ever
    it was so sloppy that you could almost think "they" want you to believe in conspiracy theories.
  • CracceR
    Options
    alot of these conspiracy guys tend to look crazy and yell or whatever
    but i think this guy does a good job at explaining some theories in a pretty rational way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kFmZFgGJug
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Who? What experts? What school on structures have they gradudated from? What kind of city projects have they worked on to justify lostening to them.

There's a group called "Architects for 9/11 Truth", made up of architects who openly question the 9/11 story on Building 7. 1,500 architects and counting from around the world have said the official story on Building 7 doesn't make sense. Not saying I totally agree, but the story definitely sounds fishy (I admit to being very distrustful of the crooked, terrorist supporting federal government)

https://youtu.be/-7eJORgF3a4
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Options

i mean i know it sounds hilarious :) , but if you look into it its actually not that crazy
    have you ever really looked into it or are you just saying that?

the way building 7 collapsed doesnt make any sense to me what so ever
    it was so sloppy that you could almost think "they" want you to believe in conspiracy theories.

Yes, the way the building collapsed seems as if a controlled demolition exploded inside. I guess it's possible fires inside made it collapse like that but I gotta be honest and say I don't buy into the federal government's story of 9/11 completely.

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/682-how-did-they-know-examining-the-foreknowledge-of-building-7s-destruction.html

The testimony of Kevin McPadden, an emergency medical technician and 9/11 first responder, is even more shocking. In a taped interview, McPadden indicated that there was an actual countdown preceding Building 7’s collapse:

“The Red Cross rep was like, he goes over and he says [to us], ‘You gotta stay behind this line because they’re thinking about bringing the building down.’…He goes over and he asks one of the…firefighters what was going on…He came back over with his hand over the radio and [you could hear] what sounded like a countdown. And, at the last few seconds, he took his hand off [the radio] and you heard ‘three-two-one,’ and he was just saying, ‘Just run for your life! Just run for your life!’ And then it was like another two, three seconds, you heard explosions. Like, BA-BOOOOOM! And it’s like a distinct sound…BA-BOOOOOM! And you felt a rumble in the ground, like, almost like you wanted to grab onto something. That, to me, I knew that was an explosion. There was no doubt in my mind…”

--I'm not sure what to believe, but the official govt story sounds fishy as hell.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I don't believe ~98% of them but I like reading about all that occult, annunaki, ancient alien, and Babylonian ?

Rich people running things isn't a "conspiracy" to me. People with access to more resources have more influence and control... No ? .

My favorite ? to laugh at is the flat earth people. I seen one legit ask "if the earth is round, how come the water don't fall off?"
    po9btvw6ab3v.gif

SMH at B.O.B., I hope Neil Tyson talked some damn sense into him.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe ~98% of them but I like reading about all that occult, annunaki, ancient alien, and Babylonian ?

Rich people running things isn't a "conspiracy" to me. People with access to more resources have more influence and control... No ? .

My favorite ? to laugh at is the flat earth people. I seen one legit ask "if the earth is round, how come the water don't fall off?"
    po9btvw6ab3v.gif

SMH at B.O.B., I hope Neil Tyson talked some damn sense into him.

Top 10 threads of the year so far
  • CracceR
    Options

these kinda theories are really only there to ridicule the real theories and truth imo

• The_Jackal
    Options

There's a group called "Architects for 9/11 Truth", made up of architects who openly question the 9/11 story on Building 7. 1,500 architects and counting from around the world have said the official story on Building 7 doesn't make sense. Not saying I totally agree, but the story definitely sounds fishy (I admit to being very distrustful of the crooked, terrorist supporting federal government)

That doesn't make them experts, it makes them architect.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Options

Who would be the experts then? Many of these architects are extremely accomplished. 4,000 and counting doubt the 9/11 story.
  • The_Jackal
    edited May 2016
    Options

Who would be the experts then? Many of these architects are extremely accomplished. 4,000 and counting doubt the 9/11 story.

Huh? Have you watched that video. Its one "Architects" who credentials can't even be viewed online and every page im seeing for hin is eother 9/11 ? or how the AIA ( American Institute of Architects) accurately spoke out against him. But go ahead continue to believe him and the countless "experts" who have nothing to show for there supposed expertise.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Huh? Have you watched that video. Its one "Architects" who credentials can't even be viewed online and every page im seeing for hin is eother 9/11 ? or how the AIA ( American Institute of Architects) accurately spoke out against him. But go ahead continue to believe him and the countless "experts" who have nothing to show for there supposed expertise.

Wrong, the engineers and architects have plenty to show for their work. These experts include engineers and professors of major universities worldwide. I never said I believe their theories, what I said is there is serious reason to doubt the official government story and that it sounds fishy. As far as the credentials of these experts, here's just one bio out of several on the official website.....

http://www.ae911truth.org/27-home/carousel/20-carousel-1-aenean-sem-metus.html

Richard Gage, Architect, AIA

Richard Gage, AIA, is a San Francisco Bay Area architect of 28 years, a member of the American Institute of Architects, and the founder and CEO of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a 501(c)(3)educational charity.

Since AE911Truth was launched in 2006, nearly 2,500 architects and engineers with verified academic degrees and professional licenses have signed its petition calling for a new, independent investigation—with full subpoena power—into the September 11, 2001, destruction of the World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7.

The organization also represents more than 20,000 non-architect/engineerpetition signers, including scientists, attorneys, and other responsible, educated citizens in the US and abroad. All signatories of both AE911Truth petitions cite what they believe is overwhelming evidence pointing to the controlled demolition of the three WTC skyscrapers.

In his architectural career, Gage designed most types of building construction, including numerous fire-proofed, steel-framed buildings. Most recently, he worked on the construction documents for a $400M mixed-use urban project with 1.2 million square feet of retail and 320,000 square feet of mid-rise office space, plus a parking structure, totaling some 1,200 tons of steel framing.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Here's another bio seen on the website, and video of more experts speaking on the subject....

http://www.ae911truth.org/27-home/carousel/21-carousel-2-in-nec-sapien-mauris.html

Dan Barnum, Architect, FAIA

Dan Barnum, FAIA, of Houston, Texas, holds a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Rice University. He has been practicing architecture for the past 40 years and has designed a variety of buildings, from houses to high-rise office buildings. Among his major projects are One Shell Plaza and Two Shell Plaza in downtown Houston, and Houston Lighting and Power, which is now the Houston Public Works office building. Barnum is a Fellow of the American Institute of Architects, the highest honor bestowed on its members by the AIA.

https://youtu.be/Ddz2mw2vaEg
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    the illuminati ones really get me mad at those who believe it. I can see why they believe it, but it's just BS and there's nothing you can say to those who believe it to make them believe anything different.
    FBI,CIA, European Union, NATO, Navy Seals, KGB, masons, NASA these groups all have secrets and are functional today and in the past but they don't need to come together under another secret name, traditions or rules. They already have their own. That's all I'll say, since someone probably will now come forth with a bunch of ? on why the illuminati does exist.
    My only point is it's not called illuminati, it's called those organizations I listed above, along with senators and lobbyists. They're not really hiding.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    the illuminati ones really get me mad at those who believe it. I can see why they believe it, but it's just BS and there's nothing you can say to those who believe it to make them believe anything different.
    FBI,CIA, European Union, NATO, Navy Seals, KGB, masons, NASA these groups all have secrets and are functional today and in the past but they don't need to come together under another secret name, traditions or rules. They already have their own. That's all I'll say, since someone probably will now come forth with a bunch of ? on why the illuminati does exist.
    My only point is it's not called illuminati, it's called those organizations I listed above, along with senators and lobbyists. They're not really hiding.

To an extent. I can't believe you didn't mention the NSA in that list.

There's things like the most powerful bank there is, the bank for international settlements. Which is a central bank for the central banks... which coordinates the cooperation of the other central banks. It's literally never mentioned in the msm despite wielding an incredible amount of away over world monetary policy as a whole