mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    @MallyG it's crazy my brother. There are so many sick people in the world. When you mess with the occult those videos are a glimpse of what happens on a ritualistic scale. Something more sinister is coming though and these folks have no clue. It's tragic, but they will get what they want. And when these spirit beings are revealed they will wish to die, but won't be able. Yes, they will seek death but death will flee from them. Amen.

See Revelation 9

Amen

I don't do the occult thing but what's so bad about it? It's just another way of being spiritual. And why should anyone take the book of Revelation seriously, it's just a weird, likely drug induced dream.

1. The occult is witchcraft. Amen.
    2. The book of Revelation is about to be fulfilled in it's entirety very shortly. Watch therefore and be ready for Yeshua is coming back and BOY is He angry!

Amen.

ya'll christians be all mixed up ,what about the antichrist ? is he not supposed to come first ? or is he already here ?

1. What do you mean what about the Antichrist?
    2. What do you mean come first?
    3. There are many antichrists in the world, Amen. But as far as THE antichrist? Yes, I believe he is here. Amen.

who is the antichrist ? did you do the knowledge of what 666 means ? if so explain it to me

1. He is a fierce king, a cruel lord, a beast, the Assyrian, he understands dark sentences, his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power for he will be satan incarnate, he will destroy wonderfully, he will prosper, he will make war with the saints, he will overcome the saints, he will destroy the mighty and the holy people, and through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand, he will magnify himself in his heart, and by peace he will destroy many, he will also stand up against the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without hand. Hallelujah!

2. 666 is the number of the beast, which is the number of a man. Man was created on the 6th day. The beast will be the instrument that Satan uses to launch his final rebellion against ? in this age. But his number falls short of the divine number and it is intensified by the triple 6 of his name. ? is perfect and complete which is what the number 7 represents. But yet Satans best tool to try to stop the kingdom of ? from coming fails to measure up the perfect and complete ? which is descriptive of the very number of the beast. Amen.

for your first answer all you had to say is ,you don't ? know ! lol

for your second answer ,all I will tell you is that 666 = 9

now go do deep research on the number 9...thank me later

1. Of course I don't know who the Antichrist is because he hasn't been revealed yet.
    2. Also, I am not looking for the Antichrist. I am looking for the blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great ? and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Hallelujah!
    3. The number 9 has been with me since birth. I know all about that number. The number 9 is gods signature on my life. And according to Biblical numerology my birthday actually spells out:

Finish/complete YHWH judgment

Amen.

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MallyG it's crazy my brother. There are so many sick people in the world. When you mess with the occult those videos are a glimpse of what happens on a ritualistic scale. Something more sinister is coming though and these folks have no clue. It's tragic, but they will get what they want. And when these spirit beings are revealed they will wish to die, but won't be able. Yes, they will seek death but death will flee from them. Amen.

See Revelation 9

Amen

I don't do the occult thing but what's so bad about it? It's just another way of being spiritual. And why should anyone take the book of Revelation seriously, it's just a weird, likely drug induced dream.

2. The book of Revelation is about to be fulfilled in it's entirety very shortly. Watch therefore and be ready for Yeshua is coming back and BOY is He angry!

Amen.

ya'll christians be all mixed up ,what about the antichrist ? is he not supposed to come first ? or is he already here ?

3. There are many antichrists in the world, Amen. But as far as THE antichrist? Yes, I believe he is here. Amen.

who is the antichrist ? did you do the knowledge of what 666 means ? if so explain it to me

1. He is a fierce king, a cruel lord, a beast, the Assyrian, he understands dark sentences, his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power for he will be satan incarnate, he will destroy wonderfully, he will prosper, he will make war with the saints, he will overcome the saints, he will destroy the mighty and the holy people, and through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand, he will magnify himself in his heart, and by peace he will destroy many, he will also stand up against the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without hand. Hallelujah!

2. 666 is the number of the beast, which is the number of a man. Man was created on the 6th day. The beast will be the instrument that Satan uses to launch his final rebellion against ? in this age. But his number falls short of the divine number and it is intensified by the triple 6 of his name. ? is perfect and complete which is what the number 7 represents. But yet Satans best tool to try to stop the kingdom of ? from coming fails to measure up the perfect and complete ? which is descriptive of the very number of the beast. Amen.

1. Of course I don't know who the Antichrist is because he hasn't been revealed yet.
    2. Also, I am not looking for the Antichrist. I am looking for the blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great ? and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Hallelujah!
    3. The number 9 has been with me since birth. I know all about that number. The number 9 is gods signature on my life. And according to Biblical numerology my birthday actually spells out:

Amen.

ok so you believe he is here but dont know who he is because he has not been revealed yet ,fair enough, that comes back to what my first statement was , according to christian belief the antichrist is supposed to reveal himself before jesus comes ,yes or nah ?

so my next question to that is how are you goint to know who is jesus and who is the antichrist ? I have a follow up question to that and a theory also ...so tell me ,how are you going to know ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

ok so you believe he is here but dont know who he is because he has not been revealed yet ,fair enough, that comes back to what my first statement was , according to christian belief the antichrist is supposed to reveal himself before jesus comes ,yes or nah ?

so my next question to that is how are you goint to know who is jesus and who is the antichrist ? I have a follow up question to that and a theory also ...so tell me ,how are you going to know ?

1. The antichrist will be revealed after the day of sudden destruction.
    2. Again, I am not looking for the Antichrist. I am looking for the blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great ? and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Hallelujah!
    3. You may be checking for the antichrist, but I am not. I am looking for JESUS CHRIST! Amen.
    4. Thus I will be caught up to meet the LORD in the air on the day of sudden destruction. Amen.
    5. If you are left behind, well, that will prove who you really wanted to see and the face of the serpent will be seen by you. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

2. Again, I am not looking for the Antichrist. I am looking for the blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great ? and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Hallelujah!
    3. You may be checking for the antichrist, but I am not. I am looking for JESUS CHRIST! Amen.
    4. Thus I will be caught up to meet the LORD in the air on the day of sudden destruction. Amen.
    5. If you are left behind, well, that will prove who you really wanted to see and the face of the serpent will be seen by you. Amen.

my question was how will you recognize your jesus ?? How will you know you are following Jesus and not a fraud ? after death ? because you believe you will magically appear in heaven with him ? ok so that means the beast wont be able to test you ? not looking for the antichrist means you wont see him ? ok
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

What makes you think the book of Revelation is going to be fulfilled soon? Please. And how do you know Jesus is angry, what's he going to do when he comes back? I don't think Jesus is going to do anything anytime soon, only after 2,000 plus years he's suddenly gonna do something? Give me a break. Jesus doesn't seem to be the active type.

1. Because Israel is the time piece of ? .
    2. He is angry because He is coming back to put down all His enemies as the lion of the tribe of Judah.
    3. He will tread the winepress of the wrath of Almighty ? and He will stain His garments in the blood of all those who oppose Him. Amen.
    4. "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight." Hosea 6:2
    5. If you are watching and praying you will know the time and season of His return. Hallelujah! But if not, He will come upon you as a thief in the night and you'll be found naked in His sight. Woe unto your soul if that is you on that day. Amen.

Israel is the time piece of ? ? So the Bible ? is basically co-signing the stealing of land and mistreatment of millions of people, but okay whatever. And sorry man but I don't see any evidence the Bible ? is able to destroy its enemies, most of the world isn't Christian. Even most Christians don't take their own religion seriously, America supports ? marriage in its laws now, and America is a mostly Christian nation. So is the Bible ? going to destroy America? Norway and Sweden have mostly agnostic or atheistic populations, and yet those nations seem to be doing just fine.

You're just assuming Jesus is going to destroy his enemies, but I don't see Jesus saving Christians in the Middle East. I didn't see Jesus save his chosen people during the Holocaust. You make Jesus appear more powerful then he really is.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

my question was how will you recognize your jesus ?? How will you know you are following Jesus and not a fraud ? after death ? because you believe you will magically appear in heaven with him ? ok so that means the beast wont be able to test you ? not looking for the antichrist means you wont see him ? ok

1. I will know because this is what the Bible says:

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of ? : and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words." 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

2. Again in case you missed it above, Jesus Christ says this is how we will know Him:

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."
    John 10:27-28

3. Therefore the question is "DO YOU KNOW HIM?"

Yes that is the question!

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

What makes you think the book of Revelation is going to be fulfilled soon? Please. And how do you know Jesus is angry, what's he going to do when he comes back? I don't think Jesus is going to do anything anytime soon, only after 2,000 plus years he's suddenly gonna do something? Give me a break. Jesus doesn't seem to be the active type.

2. He is angry because He is coming back to put down all His enemies as the lion of the tribe of Judah.
    3. He will tread the winepress of the wrath of Almighty ? and He will stain His garments in the blood of all those who oppose Him. Amen.
    4. "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight." Hosea 6:2
    5. If you are watching and praying you will know the time and season of His return. Hallelujah! But if not, He will come upon you as a thief in the night and you'll be found naked in His sight. Woe unto your soul if that is you on that day. Amen.

Israel is the time piece of ? ? So the Bible ? is basically co-signing the stealing of land and mistreatment of millions of people, but okay whatever. And sorry man but I don't see any evidence the Bible ? is able to destroy its enemies, most of the world isn't Christian. Even most Christians don't take their own religion seriously, America supports ? marriage in its laws now, and America is a mostly Christian nation. So is the Bible ? going to destroy America? Norway and Sweden have mostly agnostic or atheistic populations, and yet those nations seem to be doing just fine.

You're just assuming Jesus is going to destroy his enemies, but I don't see Jesus saving Christians in the Middle East. I didn't see Jesus save his chosen people during the Holocaust. You make Jesus appear more powerful then he really is.

1. Yes, Israel is the time-piece of ? .
    2. If you had the spirit of ? you would know this. But since you don't, the things of ? are foolishness to you. Amen.
    3. Yes, Jesus Christ said that just as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days that He comes again. Only 8 souls were saved from the global flood. A world that was filled with billions of people and only 8 souls were saved. Yes, just like it was back then (godless) so shall it be in these days!
    4. But there is a remnant that will be spared. Hallelujah!
    5. Therefore repent and believe the gospel! It may be that the LORD will be gracious unto you in the day of His fierce anger.

Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

2. If you had the spirit of ? you would know this. But since you don't, the things of ? are foolishness to you. Amen.
    3. Yes, Jesus Christ said that just as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days that He comes again. Only 8 souls were saved from the global flood. A world that was filled with billions of people and only 8 souls were saved. Yes, just like it was back then (godless) so shall it be in these days!
    5. Therefore repent and believe the gospel! It may be that the LORD will be gracious unto you in the day of His fierce anger.

Amen.

who made you the judge ? lol devoted christians are always quick to condemn people and always act superior to other people who dont believe everything they say ,thats far from holy bro

• kingblaze84
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Jesus didn't back up Nat Turner's rebellion, why is that? If Jesus is such a righteous man of anger as you say, then why didn't Jesus himself back up Nat Turner's rebellion? Truth is, if Jesus wasn't angry at Christian slaves being brutalized for hundreds of years, I doubt he is angry about what's going on now. And even if Jesus is angry, so what, he shows no history of real action anyway. You admit Jesus didn't do ? during the Holocaust, and did nothing to help poor African slaves on cold slave ships. The Bible ? is a pretty weak being at this point, no action, all talk, totally full of ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

who made you the judge ? lol devoted christians are always quick to condemn people and always act superior to other people who dont believe everything they say ,thats far from holy bro

1. I am speaking truth. If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, you don't have the Holy Spirit.
    2. Here let ? tell you:
    3. "The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of ? but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit." 1 Corinthians 2:14

Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Jesus didn't back up Nat Turner's rebellion, why is that? If Jesus is such a righteous man of anger as you say, then why didn't Jesus himself back up Nat Turner's rebellion? Truth is, if Jesus wasn't angry at Christian slaves being brutalized for hundreds of years, I doubt he is angry about what's going on now. And even if Jesus is angry, so what, he shows no history of real action anyway. You admit Jesus didn't do ? during the Holocaust, and did nothing to help poor African slaves on cold slave ships. The Bible ? is a pretty weak being at this point, no action, all talk, totally full of ? .

The LORD calls for a WOE upon people like you:

"Woe to those who drag iniquity with the cords of falsehood, And sin as if with cart ropes; 19Who say, "Let Him make speed, let Him hasten His work, that we may see it; And let the purpose of the Holy One of Israel draw near And come to pass, that we may know it!"
    Isaiah 5:18-19

Yes, Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! Why do you long for the day of the LORD? That day will be darkness, not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    again ,you aint sayin nothing
    well, i'm pointing out the lameness of your attempt to talk ?

but what's to say? you're not saying anything in defense of your massive conspiracy theories beyond "LOOK AT THIS RANDOM VIDEO WHERE A PROFESSOR OF ECONOMICS EXPLAINS PHYSICS"

• Ether44mag
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    again ,you aint sayin nothing
    well, i'm pointing out the lameness of your attempt to talk ?

but what's to say? you're not saying anything in defense of your massive conspiracy theories beyond "LOOK AT THIS RANDOM VIDEO WHERE A PROFESSOR OF ECONOMICS EXPLAINS PHYSICS"

lol you are ? " random video " ??? its the video of the fake plane crashing in the building random how ??? lol
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

"Woe to those who drag iniquity with the cords of falsehood, And sin as if with cart ropes; 19Who say, "Let Him make speed, let Him hasten His work, that we may see it; And let the purpose of the Holy One of Israel draw near And come to pass, that we may know it!"

Yes, Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! Why do you long for the day of the LORD? That day will be darkness, not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

bro i'm not going to disturb you in your faith but believing in jesus is not actually believing in jesus because he did not write a SINGLE WORD in the bible....thats like me and my friends making a book about a guy we used to watch play basketball and saying he is better than michael jordan and his name is Walter and then some thousand years later having people vouch for Walter like they actually saw footage of him killing guys on the court lolll

you are actually worshipping ,john ,peter and the other apostles and writers and constantine who gave the green light on what to put in the bible...plus his name is not even jesus imagine that...I believe in a Most High and if I was born in a forest far away from civilisation I could still connect with the Most High jesus is strictly hearsay , we all know he was not born on dec 25th ,how can ? in the flesh die ? and why did he ask ? " why are you abandoning me ?" when he was on the cross and why did Satan try to corrupt him on the mountain ?? maybe because he was at most a prophet ? ? in the flesh means you have to worship him and worshippin anybody other than ? is a Sin
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2016
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

You're the one who is saying "the lord" is going to come back soon because he's angry, I'm just saying, what's the big hold up? All this talk and no action is pretty lame, especially after 2,000 long years. It just seems like all talk and no action at this point, didn't you say Jesus is angry? If he's so angry, then instead of hiding like a coward all the time, maybe it should actually do something. You say woe is onto me, but meanwhile, plenty of woe is onto Christians in Sierra Leone, Haiti, and Iraq, among a bunch of other places. The Bible ? doesn't even do much to take care of fellow Christians, so your threats are hollow and don't mean anything. You know damn well Jesus ain't coming back anytime soon. Maybe he needs another 2,000 years to re-energize himself.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2016
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

bro i'm not going to disturb you in your faith but believing in jesus is not actually believing in jesus because he did not write a SINGLE WORD in the bible....thats like me and my friends making a book about a guy we used to watch play basketball and saying he is better than michael jordan and his name is Walter and then some thousand years later having people vouch for Walter like they actually saw footage of him killing guys on the court lolll

you are actually worshipping ,john ,peter and the other apostles and writers and constantine who gave the green light on what to put in the bible...plus his name is not even jesus imagine that...I believe in a Most High and if I was born in a forest far away from civilisation I could still connect with the Most High jesus is strictly hearsay , we all know he was not born on dec 25th ,how can ? in the flesh die ? and why did he ask ? " why are you abandoning me ?" when he was on the cross and why did Satan try to corrupt him on the mountain ?? maybe because he was at most a prophet ? ? in the flesh means you have to worship him and worshippin anybody other than ? is a Sin

Exactly, I have no problem believing there is a higher power out there, but Jesus got his ass kicked and humiliated, how the hell can he be a ? ? Even in the Bible, it says Jesus cried out to the skies saying "? why have you forsaken me". Jesus is as phony a ? as me being the ruler of Mars and Jupiter and the NBA all time leader in scoring with 19 championships and 19 Grammy awards.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I feel bad for people who still believe in this big lie @DoUwant2go2Heaven

here are some contradictions from the bible since you vouch so much for the _he said , she said _ stuff they put in that book...

“If I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid (John 8:14)

“If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid. (John 5:31)

want more ?

"Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." (John 13:34)

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." (John 15:12)

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26)

more ??

"Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.") Mark 7:18

And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. (Leviticus 11:7-8)

more ???

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. (Matthew 10:5)

"I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
    (Matthew 15:24)

I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her." (Matthew 26:13)

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19

is he finished or is he done ? nope ,here's more

is it this ?

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. (Luke 22:36)

or this ?

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. (Matthew 26:52)

…"for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. (KJV)

but wait , there's more !!

this one is so blatant lolll

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

or is it this ?

TAKE CARE not to do your good deeds publicly or before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you will have no reward reserved for and awaiting you] with and from your Father Who is in heaven. (Matthew 6:1,)

be safe !

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Exactly, I have no problem believing there is a higher power out there, but Jesus got his ass kicked and humiliated, how the hell can he be a ? ? Even in the Bible, it says Jesus cried out to the skies saying "? why have you forsaken me". Jesus is as phony a ? as me being the ruler of Mars and Jupiter and the NBA all time leader in scoring with 19 championships and 19 Grammy awards.

It's very possible that you don't understand the doctrine of Christianity.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Everything you said the Bible refutes. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

here are some contradictions from the bible since you vouch so much for the _he said , she said _ stuff they put in that book...

want more ?

"Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." (John 13:34)

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26)

more ??

"Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.") Mark 7:18

And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. (Leviticus 11:7-8)

more ???

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. (Matthew 10:5)

I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her." (Matthew 26:13)

is it this ?

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. (Luke 22:36)

or this ?

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. (Matthew 26:52)

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

or is it this ?

TAKE CARE not to do your good deeds publicly or before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you will have no reward reserved for and awaiting you] with and from your Father Who is in heaven. (Matthew 6:1,)

be safe !

You don't understand the scriptures nor the power of ? . But that's not surprising. You don't even believe planes hit the world trade center towers.

rodney-dangerfield-e1308841440991.jpg

The deck you got isn't full. But jesus can help you my friend. Hallelujah!

The question is will you come?
  • Ether44mag
    Options

want more ?

more ??

more ???

is it this ?

or this ?

or is it this ?

be safe !

You don't understand the scriptures nor the power of ? . But that's not surprising. You don't even believe planes hit the world trade center towers.

thats your response ? hahahaha I just showed you a bunch of contradictions from the bible and this is what you have to say ??? are you not close with ? ? cant he channel some great answer to you so you can shut me the ? up ? hahaha have a nice day bro " I dont understand the scripture " lol those ARE the scriptures ,they been tampered with to transform you into a sheep who waits for a miracle to happen ,I'm the one who dont understand the scriptures but you have no explanation to enlight me, just jokes ,ok
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

want more ?

more ??

more ???

is it this ?

or this ?

or is it this ?

be safe !

thats your response ? hahahaha I just showed you a bunch of contradictions from the bible and this is what you have to say ??? are you not close with ? ? cant he channel some great answer to you so you can shut me the ? up ? hahaha have a nice day bro " I dont understand the scripture " lol those ARE the scriptures ,they been tampered with to transform you into a sheep who waits for a miracle to happen ,I'm the one who dont understand the scriptures but you have no explanation to enlight me, just jokes ,ok

Those aren't contradictions. That alone tells me you don't understand the scriptures. You don't even have the Spirit of ? so the things of ? are foolishness unto you. You can't discern them, nor can you even comprehend them. You are a dead man walking. You have no life in you. But there is a way to receive life from the dead! Hallelujah!

Yes, you must be BORN AGAIN! Only then will you understand the Scriptures and the things of ? , yes, even the deep things of ? ! But as long as your lifted up with pride, you will never come to a knowledge of the truth. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

want more ?

more ??

more ???

is it this ?

or this ?

or is it this ?

be safe !

Those aren't contradictions. That alone tells me you don't understand the scriptures. You don't even have the Spirit of ? so the things of ? are foolishness unto you. You can't discern them, nor can you even comprehend them. You are a dead man walking. You have no life in you. But there is a way to receive life from the dead! Hallelujah!

Yes, you must be BORN AGAIN! Only then will you understand the Scriptures and the things of ? , yes, even the deep things of ? ! But as long as your lifted up with pride, you will never come to a knowledge of the truth. Amen.

explain to me how they are not contradictions , walk the talk and and make me see the light , tell me something positive and stop condemning people you ? up your karma doin that
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

It's very possible that you don't understand the doctrine of Christianity.

I understand the doctrine very well. Everyone has their opinions on what a real ? is but Jesus didn't act like a ? being stabbed and humiliated in the manner he did. Many Christians say he purposely suffered and died in this way to save humanity from sin or whatever, but nothing really changed after he died. People still sin and people still suffer from natural disasters, despite Jesus dying for our "sins", nothing changed. Not ? like to me.