Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >There own website, run and promoted by them
    >Being a unbiased and true source
    Pick only one.
    Again im not saying everyone of them aren't engineers just I doubt 4,000 legitimate ones have spoke out agsinst it. Your as bad as the people who believe everything the government says and have the same habit as using biased sources to strengthen your claim.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    >There own website, run and promoted by them
    >Being a unbiased and true source
    Pick only one.
    Again im not saying everyone of them aren't engineers just I doubt 4,000 legitimate ones have spoke out agsinst it. Your as bad as the people who believe everything the government says and have the same habit as using biased sources to strengthen your claim.

Their credentials are out there for the world to see. I've done my research and many of these architects and engineers are true experts in their field. I have every reason to take their word seriously. From everything I've read and heard, I have great reason to remain skeptical of the official govt story.

If you don't believe 4,000 architects and engineers have publicly doubted the story, fine. But 2,500 are part of that website and their credentials are official, Google their names and you'll see they have helped build and design buildings across the world.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Even a member of the 9/11 commission, John Farmer, is on record as saying the Pentagon and federal govt REPEATEDLY lied about the events of 9/11. Geeee, I wonder why the federal govt would lie about the events of that day.

https://spktruth2power.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/the-911-commission-rejects-own-report-as-based-on-government-lies/

In 2006, The Washington Post reported…”Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources. Staff members and some commissioners thought that e-mails and other evidence provided enough probable cause to believe that military and aviation officials violated the law by making false statements to Congress and to the commission…”

In John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″, the author builds the inescapably convincing case that the official version… is almost entirely untrue…

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

--If even the SENIOR COUNSEL of the 9/11 Commission is saying the federal govt lied and deceived 9/11 commission members, then I don't know what to say. Either way, members of the 9/11 Commission now admit the 9/11 report was not a totally truthful or complete report. People have every right to doubt the official story of the lying ass federal govt.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I've heard that explanation but many other experts doubt it could have collapsed in that way due to fire. I'll do some more research on it but there are plenty of experts who doubt this official story.
    can you provide any from a reputable site
    cases in point
  • janklow
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    i mean i know it sounds hilarious :) , but if you look into it its actually not that crazy
    have you ever really looked into it or are you just saying that?
    have looked into it, it is that crazy
    not that i know anyone who worked for NASA back in the day or anything, which admittedly is anecdotal evidence
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i mean i know it sounds hilarious :) , but if you look into it its actually not that crazy
    have you ever really looked into it or are you just saying that?
    have looked into it, it is that crazy
    not that i know anyone who worked for NASA back in the day or anything, which admittedly is anecdotal evidence

i mean it was the cold war
    it was extremely important for the u.s. to send the first ppl to the moon to demonstrate power
    russia was doing better at that moment at sending ppl to space
    if russians woulda been the first ppl on the moon it woulda been a huge ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've heard that explanation but many other experts doubt it could have collapsed in that way due to fire. I'll do some more research on it but there are plenty of experts who doubt this official story.
    can you provide any from a reputable site
    cases in point

Many of the engineers and architects are on video lol, I posted a video earlier. Their credentials can easily be looked up online from several sources, from Richard Gage to Jason Chesire to Robert Podolsky, who has worked on science and design projects for GE, AVCO and even the Air Force Avionics Lab. These architects and engineers are extremely accomplished and here's yet another video of them speaking against the official story, notice the credentials of these individuals that appear next to them. No need to watch the whole video, just bits and pieces, the credentials are there to see.

Even some firefighter groups now admit the official story doesn't add up, some appear in this video too.

https://youtu.be/kcd6PQAKmj4

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/01/AR2006080101300.html?sub=new
  • janklow
    Options
    it was extremely important for the u.s. to send the first ppl to the moon to demonstrate power
    well a) "here's a reason why you might want to fake it" isn't really an argument and b) it was the Cold War, why would the Soviets not call the US on it?
    Many of the engineers and architects are on video lol, I posted a video earlier.
    telling me they're on video somewhere doesn't mean you're giving me information from a reputable site, you know.

but here's the thing: there are plenty of engineers and architects backing the official story. so either we're going to have a debate about who's more qualified, or a debate about "what other questionable beliefs do these guys believe in that will undermine them on THIS issue," or i guess someone could provide some Serious Evidence.
  • CracceR
    Options
    well a) "here's a reason why you might want to fake it" isn't really an argument and b) it was the Cold War, why would the Soviets not call the US on it?

what i heard but i dont know if its true is that the russians never had access to all the information from the apollo moon program
    And that a few yrs bacc when they got access to the calculations and all, they looked at it and said this cant possibly be true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3ibjRY8Lo

• kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Many of the engineers and architects are on video lol, I posted a video earlier.
    telling me they're on video somewhere doesn't mean you're giving me information from a reputable site, you know.

but here's the thing: there are plenty of engineers and architects backing the official story. so either we're going to have a debate about who's more qualified, or a debate about "what other questionable beliefs do these guys believe in that will undermine them on THIS issue," or i guess someone could provide some Serious Evidence.

Well considering some members of the 9/11 Commission have stated the official govt story was built on lies and many highly accomplished engineers and architects, alongside some firefighter groups also doubting the official story, there will be many reasons to doubt the official story for years to come. There is a whole lot we don't know about that day, based on the many lies the govt told the 9/11 Commission.
  • janklow
    Options
    what i heard but i dont know if its true is that the russians never had access to all the information from the apollo moon program
    it's not about access to Apollo. it's that they had the means to track it and call us out if we were faking it
    And that a few yrs bacc when they got access to the calculations and all, they looked at it and said this cant possibly be true
    ...who is "they"

• janklow
    Options
    Well considering some members of the 9/11 Commission have stated the official govt story was built on lies-
    intentionally vague. what are the lies in question?
    -and many highly accomplished engineers and architects, alongside some firefighter groups also doubting the official story
    yeah, i DID read this the first time. so to repeat: "but here's the thing: there are plenty of engineers and architects backing the official story. so either we're going to have a debate about who's more qualified, or a debate about "what other questionable beliefs do these guys believe in that will undermine them on THIS issue," or i guess someone could provide some Serious Evidence."

• CracceR
    Options
    it's not about access to Apollo. it's that they had the means to track it and call us out if we were faking it
    ...who is "they"

russians, who else?

i actually watched a movie yesterday about the fake moon landing and the ? is spot on, you should watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRoMpeUGZ9I
  • janklow
    Options
    And that a few yrs bacc when they got access to the calculations and all-
    this is the part that doesn't make sense. the Russians wouldn't have had to wait until "a few years back" to call out a fake moon landing; they had the ability to call it out at the time
    i actually watched a movie yesterday about the fake moon landing and the ? is spot on, you should watch it.
    i am... familiar with the arguments that the moon landing* was fake. never seen one that was "spot on."

*why do we keep saying "moon landing" when we landed on the moon six times?

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My personal fav is The Mandela Effect. Love sseeing those videos on ? changing and parraellel timelines, universes, dimensions and what not
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    https://youtu.be/7mP6SfJiQWs

Demonic ritual to unveil Gotthard Train Tunnel in Switzerland.

@13:00min mark the number 9 on the clock.....

The number 9 is associated with Finality/judgment.

Amen.

https://youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM

https://youtu.be/Pfr8GUe9L4c
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CERN! That Swiss ritualistic ceremony was a celebration. It's said besides them " breaking atoms" basically playing ? , that location is actually a portal. That ceremony told it all. Look at the video OP if you already haven't. It was over the top. Weird things R 2 come from that being tampered with.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    NO PLANES hit the towers it was computer animation

sandy hook and orlando shooting are hoaxes meaning nobody got shot its was all a movie scene

I can prove both especially sandy hook its almost been confirmed officially

Men never landed on the moon it was a hoax a nasa engineer slipped up and admitted we could not yet go trough a certain force shield yet that is way before the moon

• janklow
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    NO PLANES hit the towers it was computer animation
    false
    sandy hook and orlando shooting are hoaxes meaning nobody got shot its was all a movie scene
    I can prove both especially sandy hook its almost been confirmed officially
    it hasn't and it won't be
    Men never landed on the moon it was a hoax a nasa engineer slipped up and admitted we could not yet go trough a certain force shield yet that is way before the moon
    been there multiple times
    and if you can't even name the damn Van Allen radiation belt, ? with your "force shield" conspiracy
  • Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options
    you said false for the no plane theory yet you try to act smart because I didnt take time to get the name of the "force field " I was talkin about but the thing is, simply knowing a little bit about the laws of physics ,will tell you that its IMPOSSIBLE for a plane to dissapear completely in a building like its a hot knife going trough butter lol

later on I will prove to you that sandy hook was a hoax stupid blind sheep lol being blind to those things is one thing but insulting when you are clearly in the wrong and dont know it is funny to me and anybody else who is not in a deep coma
  • janklow
    Options
    you said false for the no plane theory yet you try to act smart because I didnt take time to get the name of the "force field " I was talkin about but the thing is, simply knowing a little bit about the laws of physics ,will tell you that its IMPOSSIBLE for a plane to dissapear completely in a building like its a hot knife going trough butter lol
    yeah, i said false because it's false and i am saving time. it didn't "disappear completely." and by the way, a hot knife doesn't "dissapear" when it contacts butter.
    later on I will prove to you that sandy hook was a hoax stupid blind sheep
    well, you won't, because it wasn't.
    lol being blind to those things is one thing but insulting when you are clearly in the wrong and dont know it is funny to me and anybody else who is not in a deep coma
    it's not funny to me. it's sad that you're so ignorant.
  • Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options
    16r8gigk3kd1.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sc3oSyCkU8

theres no colision impact...the plane stays straight the whole time it crashes into the building hahaha come on man... EVEN THE ? WINGS ! gotta be dumb to not see the ? 17 years later smh

and they even put a devil face in the smoke just to add insult to injury playing with their computer simulation smh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16bPTlsf1Fc
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    16r8gigk3kd1.jpg

theres no colision impact...the plane stays straight the whole time it crashes into the building hahaha come on man... EVEN THE ? WINGS ! gotta be dumb to not see the ? 17 years later smh

and they even put a devil face in the smoke just to add insult to injury playing with their computer simulation smh

What about the witnesses who saw the planes hit the towers, there were thousands of them lol. Do you think missiles hit the towers, because although I don't buy the entire govt story, it does look like planes that hit the towers. There were people inside planes that died that day, the airlines confirmed that.

LOL at the devil face thing, just curious who do you think planned the attacks.....? And why
  • Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options
    16r8gigk3kd1.jpg

What about the witnesses who saw the planes hit the towers, there were thousands of them lol. Do you think missiles hit the towers, because although I don't buy the entire govt story, it does look like planes that hit the towers. There were people inside planes that died that day, the airlines confirmed that.

LOL at the devil face thing, just curious who do you think planned the attacks.....? And why

the witnesses saw the planes on tv...the other cameras who filmed are just people that are part of the plan they released the footage THEY CHOSE TO RELEASE ,footage that was manipulated but all that is not even importnat you can clearly see the plane is computer animated you see the wing going behind the building and if you know anything about the laws of physics you can clearly see its imposible for a plane to dissapear in a building like that in a straight course,no wings breaking on the building or anything, come on now think for a second... like really dont even take my word use your head

who did that ? the Elite the bankers that needed an excuse to go to war cause war makes money and they since made afghanistan be part of their banking system ,plus it started the beginning of their plan to hypnotise with fear the american population

of course all that will sound crazy if you never folowed none this ? but I been folowing occult ? since 98 and the plan from the elites and conspiracies etc but again ? all that just look at the plane crashing into the building and use your head its simply impossible