Anybody still into conspiracy theories?

Options

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    https://youtu.be/7mP6SfJiQWs

Demonic ritual to unveil Gotthard Train Tunnel in Switzerland.

@13:00min mark the number 9 on the clock.....

The number 9 is associated with Finality/judgment.

Amen.

https://youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM

https://youtu.be/Pfr8GUe9L4c

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

This ? is CRAZY!! Way to much of a symbolism just for a tunnel being built.

Had no idea this happened.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    again you only want to prove to to me that i'm wrong
    ...what the ? does this even mean? you have posted things like "I dont believe you, you need more people" and "I dont respect nobody who still believe the official version they just really dumb and I cant trust their judgment" and "for you slow ? I will break it down iller." now you want to pretend "oh, i don't care about right or wrong, i'm just chatting?"

get the ? out of here with that ? .
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    again you only want to prove to to me that i'm wrong
    ...what the ? does this even mean? you have posted things like "I dont believe you, you need more people" and "I dont respect nobody who still believe the official version they just really dumb and I cant trust their judgment" and "for you slow ? I will break it down iller." now you want to pretend "oh, i don't care about right or wrong, i'm just chatting?"

get the ? out of here with that ? .

what I mean is you never try to analyse the facts I showed you ,you only go at what I say and never try to discredit the actual evidence. You dont try to explain how can a plane just dissapear in a building with no signs of impact on the plane,just going straight trough...you dont analyse ? ..people who do that usually know you are telling the truth and dont want other people to listen to you...

again explain to me how is it possible for a plane to do that ? you wont be able to to ! you will either change the subject or dont answer or just dismiss it by trying to be funny or condescendent...
  • janklow
    Options
    You dont try to explain how can a plane just dissapear in a building with no signs of impact on the plane,just going straight trough...you dont analyse ? ...
    because there's nothing to analyze. you're saying "here's what i think this video shows" and i'm saying "no, that's not what it shows." there isn't anything technical to debate about that.

• Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You dont try to explain how can a plane just dissapear in a building with no signs of impact on the plane,just going straight trough...you dont analyse ? ...
    because there's nothing to analyze. you're saying "here's what i think this video shows" and i'm saying "no, that's not what it shows." there isn't anything technical to debate about that.

just like I said lol you dismiss it, you dont offer no valid explanation but you still telling me i'm wrong when i'm the one who comes with a bunch of information and facts on how its impossible...this dumb ? said theres nothing to analyze lol ok
  • janklow
    Options
    you still telling me i'm wrong when i'm the one who comes with a bunch of information and facts on how its impossible...
    *sigh*
    because you don't actually have information and facts. you have a video that makes you yell "THE PLANE GOES STRAIGHT THROUGH." dude, your video cites a professor of ECONOMICS. and yet you're claiming some extra level of facts.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    hey man forget about it man you aint sayin nothing inteligent
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's this Clown ? all about? They just popped up in GA!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MallyG it's crazy my brother. There are so many sick people in the world. When you mess with the occult those videos are a glimpse of what happens on a ritualistic scale. Something more sinister is coming though and these folks have no clue. It's tragic, but they will get what they want. And when these spirit beings are revealed they will wish to die, but won't be able. Yes, they will seek death but death will flee from them. Amen.

See Revelation 9

Amen
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @MallyG it's crazy my brother. There are so many sick people in the world. When you mess with the occult those videos are a glimpse of what happens on a ritualistic scale. Something more sinister is coming though and these folks have no clue. It's tragic, but they will get what they want. And when these spirit beings are revealed they will wish to die, but won't be able. Yes, they will seek death but death will flee from them. Amen.

See Revelation 9

Amen

I don't do the occult thing but what's so bad about it? It's just another way of being spiritual. And why should anyone take the book of Revelation seriously, it's just a weird, likely drug induced dream.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

I don't do the occult thing but what's so bad about it? It's just another way of being spiritual. And why should anyone take the book of Revelation seriously, it's just a weird, likely drug induced dream.

1. The occult is witchcraft. Amen.
    2. The book of Revelation is about to be fulfilled in it's entirety very shortly. Watch therefore and be ready for Yeshua is coming back and BOY is He angry!

Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

2. The book of Revelation is about to be fulfilled in it's entirety very shortly. Watch therefore and be ready for Yeshua is coming back and BOY is He angry!

Amen.

ya'll christians be all mixed up ,what about the antichrist ? is he not supposed to come first ? or is he already here ?
  • kingblaze84
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

What makes you think the book of Revelation is going to be fulfilled soon? Please. And how do you know Jesus is angry, what's he going to do when he comes back? I don't think Jesus is going to do anything anytime soon, only after 2,000 plus years he's suddenly gonna do something? Give me a break. Jesus doesn't seem to be the active type.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2016
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

ya'll christians be all mixed up ,what about the antichrist ? is he not supposed to come first ? or is he already here ?

You should know by now many, if not most Christians don't take their own religious books seriously. They always switch things up, like the many Christians who support ? marriage, although the Bible is clearly against it. The Bible is clear that women are not supposed to be in positions of authority in society, but some churches allow female pastors. Many Christians don't take their own books seriously. I bet DOU isn't sure himself who the "antichrist" is, Christians come up with a new antichrist every 2-3 years.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

You should know by now many, if not most Christians don't take their own religious books seriously. They always switch things up, like the many Christians who support ? marriage, although the Bible is clearly against it. The Bible is clear that women are not supposed to be in positions of authority in society, but some churches allow female pastors. Many Christians don't take their own books seriously. I bet DOU isn't sure himself who the "antichrist" is, Christians come up with a new antichrist every 2-3 years.

I know right lol I just like ? with them to see their confused answers lol
  • kingblaze84
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

True lol, I think DOU referred to Obama as the antichrist a few years ago. I wonder who he thinks is the antichrist now.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

True lol, I think DOU referred to Obama as the antichrist a few years ago. I wonder who he thinks is the antichrist now.

I dont know ,lets say its Trump hahaha
  • janklow
    Options
    two things:
    a. weird how you complain about people changing the subject right before you bail on your professor of economics' totally legit argument
    b. if you're going to call someone stupid, you should PROBABLY spell "intelligent" correctly when you do so

• Ether44mag
    Options
    two things:
    a. weird how you complain about people changing the subject right before you bail on your professor of economics' totally legit argument
    b. if you're going to call someone stupid, you should PROBABLY spell "intelligent" correctly when you do so

again ,you aint sayin nothing
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

1. What do you mean what about the Antichrist?
    2. What do you mean come first?
    3. There are many antichrists in the world, Amen. But as far as THE antichrist? Yes, I believe he is here. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

What makes you think the book of Revelation is going to be fulfilled soon? Please. And how do you know Jesus is angry, what's he going to do when he comes back? I don't think Jesus is going to do anything anytime soon, only after 2,000 plus years he's suddenly gonna do something? Give me a break. Jesus doesn't seem to be the active type.

1. Because Israel is the time piece of ? .
    2. He is angry because He is coming back to put down all His enemies as the lion of the tribe of Judah.
    3. He will tread the winepress of the wrath of Almighty ? and He will stain His garments in the blood of all those who oppose Him. Amen.
    4. "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight." Hosea 6:2
    5. If you are watching and praying you will know the time and season of His return. Hallelujah! But if not, He will come upon you as a thief in the night and you'll be found naked in His sight. Woe unto your soul if that is you on that day. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

You lie. I never said Obama was THE antichrist. Stop speaking lies. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

3. There are many antichrists in the world, Amen. But as far as THE antichrist? Yes, I believe he is here. Amen.

who is the antichrist ? did you do the knowledge of what 666 means ? if so explain it to me
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

who is the antichrist ? did you do the knowledge of what 666 means ? if so explain it to me

1. He is a fierce king, a cruel lord, a beast, the Assyrian, he understands dark sentences, his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power for he will be satan incarnate, he will destroy wonderfully, he will prosper, he will make war with the saints, he will overcome the saints, he will destroy the mighty and the holy people, and through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand, he will magnify himself in his heart, and by peace he will destroy many, he will also stand up against the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without hand. Hallelujah!

2. 666 is the number of the beast, which is the number of a man. Man was created on the 6th day. The beast will be the instrument that Satan uses to launch his final rebellion against ? in this age. But his number falls short of the divine number and it is intensified by the triple 6 of his name. ? is perfect and complete which is what the number 7 represents. But yet Satans best tool to try to stop the kingdom of ? from coming fails to measure up the perfect and complete ? which is descriptive of the very number of the beast. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

See Revelation 9

Amen

Amen.

1. He is a fierce king, a cruel lord, a beast, the Assyrian, he understands dark sentences, his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power for he will be satan incarnate, he will destroy wonderfully, he will prosper, he will make war with the saints, he will overcome the saints, he will destroy the mighty and the holy people, and through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand, he will magnify himself in his heart, and by peace he will destroy many, he will also stand up against the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without hand. Hallelujah!

2. 666 is the number of the beast, which is the number of a man. Man was created on the 6th day. The beast will be the instrument that Satan uses to launch his final rebellion against ? in this age. But his number falls short of the divine number and it is intensified by the triple 6 of his name. ? is perfect and complete which is what the number 7 represents. But yet Satans best tool to try to stop the kingdom of ? from coming fails to measure up the perfect and complete ? which is descriptive of the very number of the beast. Amen.

for your first answer all you had to say is ,you don't ? know ! lol

for your second answer ,all I will tell you is that 666 = 9

now go do deep research on the number 9...thank me later