Anybody still into conspiracy theories?

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    and they even put a devil face in the smoke just to add insult to injury playing with their computer simulation smh
    if your argument is based partially on "they added a devil face to the smoke," you probably need to get off the internet for a little while
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    and they even put a devil face in the smoke just to add insult to injury playing with their computer simulation smh
    if your argument is based partially on "they added a devil face to the smoke," you probably need to get off the internet for a little while

whatever, i'm not gonna argue with someone who is not ready to see the truth yet the only way you can totally dismiss what I say is if you dont really understand how evil these people are. The truth is out there for everybody to see if you start payin attention and opening your third eye

watch the beginning in the classroom and listen to what words the teacher makes the kids repeat lol reality is stranger than fiction folks but hey call me crazy if yall want i'm far from crazy ,its all a plan the elite been controlling and planing everything since 1917

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL8cJWyOxWQ

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That plane looks puny compared to that building.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    16r8gigk3kd1.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sc3oSyCkU8

theres no colision impact...the plane stays straight the whole time it crashes into the building hahaha come on man... EVEN THE ? WINGS ! gotta be dumb to not see the ? 17 years later smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16bPTlsf1Fc

What about the witnesses who saw the planes hit the towers, there were thousands of them lol. Do you think missiles hit the towers, because although I don't buy the entire govt story, it does look like planes that hit the towers. There were people inside planes that died that day, the airlines confirmed that.

LOL at the devil face thing, just curious who do you think planned the attacks.....? And why

the witnesses saw the planes on tv...the other cameras who filmed are just people that are part of the plan they released the footage THEY CHOSE TO RELEASE ,footage that was manipulated but all that is not even importnat you can clearly see the plane is computer animated you see the wing going behind the building and if you know anything about the laws of physics you can clearly see its imposible for a plane to dissapear in a building like that in a straight course,no wings breaking on the building or anything, come on now think for a second... like really dont even take my word use your head

who did that ? the Elite the bankers that needed an excuse to go to war cause war makes money and they since made afghanistan be part of their banking system ,plus it started the beginning of their plan to hypnotise with fear the american population

of course all that will sound crazy if you never folowed none this ? but I been folowing occult ? since 98 and the plan from the elites and conspiracies etc but again ? all that just look at the plane crashing into the building and use your head its simply impossible

Hmm IDK there's amateur footage too and it really does look like planes that hit the buildings. Remember how fast the planes were going, and many people on the ground were there and they said it looked like planes so whatever. Something brought those buildings down though, cuz those buildings were real things at one point.

As far as the elite bankers and others helping to plan the attacks, I wouldn't be totally surprised if there is some truth in that. American govt has lied many times about its reasons for going to war.....
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    16r8gigk3kd1.jpg

theres no colision impact...the plane stays straight the whole time it crashes into the building hahaha come on man... EVEN THE ? WINGS ! gotta be dumb to not see the ? 17 years later smh

What about the witnesses who saw the planes hit the towers, there were thousands of them lol. Do you think missiles hit the towers, because although I don't buy the entire govt story, it does look like planes that hit the towers. There were people inside planes that died that day, the airlines confirmed that.

LOL at the devil face thing, just curious who do you think planned the attacks.....? And why

the witnesses saw the planes on tv...the other cameras who filmed are just people that are part of the plan they released the footage THEY CHOSE TO RELEASE ,footage that was manipulated but all that is not even importnat you can clearly see the plane is computer animated you see the wing going behind the building and if you know anything about the laws of physics you can clearly see its imposible for a plane to dissapear in a building like that in a straight course,no wings breaking on the building or anything, come on now think for a second... like really dont even take my word use your head

who did that ? the Elite the bankers that needed an excuse to go to war cause war makes money and they since made afghanistan be part of their banking system ,plus it started the beginning of their plan to hypnotise with fear the american population

of course all that will sound crazy if you never folowed none this ? but I been folowing occult ? since 98 and the plan from the elites and conspiracies etc but again ? all that just look at the plane crashing into the building and use your head its simply impossible

Hmm IDK there's amateur footage too and it really does look like planes that hit the buildings. Remember how fast the planes were going, and many people on the ground were there and they said it looked like planes so whatever. Something brought those buildings down though, cuz those buildings were real things at one point.

As far as the elite bankers and others helping to plan the attacks, I wouldn't be totally surprised if there is some truth in that. American govt has lied many times about its reasons for going to war.....

wait ? you actually believe it was the planes that caused the buildings to crash ??? come on man that was controlled demolition even the third building went down and no plane hit it lol

• kingblaze84
    Options
    16r8gigk3kd1.jpg

wait ? you actually believe it was the planes that caused the buildings to crash ??? come on man that was controlled demolition even the third building went down and no plane hit it lol

Oh I never said that planes caused the buildings to fall down, I have questions on Building 7 too. Not sure if you read earlier in the thread but I'm suspicious of how Building 7 fell down in the way that it did. It does look like planes that hit the Twin Towers though, but many architects in the thousands agree that controlled demolitions brought down one or all the buildings.

I don't know the whole truth but I definitely don't fully believe the government version, so I'm still open to different theories.
  • Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ok well trust me i'm telling you NO PLANES HIT THE TOWERS its simply impossible based on the laws of physics !! cant dispute the laws of physics ,aiplanes are made of aluminum and the building is made of STEEL ! at the most half of the plane would enter the building and the wings would break in pieces and fall to the ground not ? the building like it did, its common sense ! the ? plane hit the building and theres no impact ? the plane continues in a straight path until it dissapears completely ? hahaha come on man ...
  • janklow
    Options
    whatever, i'm not gonna argue with someone who is not ready to see the truth yet the only way you can totally dismiss what I say is if you dont really understand how evil these people are.
    ...or if i have looked into the topic and find the evidence disagrees with you.

i mean, why are you posting your statements on a public forum if you're just going to say "i'm not gonna argue with someone who is not ready to see the truth" whenever someone disagrees with you?
    its simply impossible based on the laws of physics !! cant dispute the laws of physics ,aiplanes are made of aluminum and the building is made of STEEL ! at the most half of the plane would enter the building and the wings would break in pieces and fall to the ground not ? the building like it did, its common sense !
    you keep saying "laws of physics," but i don't believe this phrase means what you think it means
  • Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    whatever, i'm not gonna argue with someone who is not ready to see the truth yet the only way you can totally dismiss what I say is if you dont really understand how evil these people are.
    ...or if i have looked into the topic and find the evidence disagrees with you.

i mean, why are you posting your statements on a public forum if you're just going to say "i'm not gonna argue with someone who is not ready to see the truth" whenever someone disagrees with you?
    its simply impossible based on the laws of physics !! cant dispute the laws of physics ,aiplanes are made of aluminum and the building is made of STEEL ! at the most half of the plane would enter the building and the wings would break in pieces and fall to the ground not ? the building like it did, its common sense !
    you keep saying "laws of physics," but i don't believe this phrase means what you think it means

you are so brainwashed that you rather go against my statement than think for yourself smh THE PLANE IS MADE OF ALUMINUM THE BUILDING IS MADE OF STEEL ,THERE IS ZERO IMPACT ON THE PLANE, NONE! IT STAYS STRAIGHT UNTIL IT DISSAPEARS IN THE ? BUILDING WAKE THE ? UP!!!

eplained to you here by proffessionals not just some guy on a forum lol

start at 3mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJU55FzcM2A

• Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options
    oh and for that sandy hook hoax peep that little video that shows all the kids that were supposed to be dead singing at the superbowl ...for you slow ? I will break it down iller

they showed on the news the old pictures of these kids( as victims) you see singin at the superbowl...yeah sounds crazy and evil that they would do all that right ? well the rabbit hole goes ALOT deeper but i'll just put that here and you can research more if you are interested or continue to sleep, your choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp8VwdSYibI
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ok well trust me i'm telling you NO PLANES HIT THE TOWERS its simply impossible based on the laws of physics !! cant dispute the laws of physics ,aiplanes are made of aluminum and the building is made of STEEL ! at the most half of the plane would enter the building and the wings would break in pieces and fall to the ground not ? the building like it did, its common sense ! the ? plane hit the building and theres no impact ? the plane continues in a straight path until it dissapears completely ? hahaha come on man ...

Aight, so what do you think hit the towers? A plane flying at high speed can dent metal smoothly I would think, depending how strong the metal was built. But if not a plane, what hit them then?
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    its was a contolled demolition ,the same technique they use anytime they wanna destroy a building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1Gknh9Mx8
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh and for that sandy hook hoax peep that little video that shows all the kids that were supposed to be dead singing at the superbowl ...for you slow ? I will break it down iller

they showed on the news the old pictures of these kids( as victims) you see singin at the superbowl...yeah sounds crazy and evil that they would do all that right ? well the rabbit hole goes ALOT deeper but i'll just put that here and you can research more if you are interested or continue to sleep, your choice

Some of the kids did look like the victims and some were suspect.

Not only was 9/11 a planned demolition false flag, it has become so obvious that I just wanna slap the ? out of anyone that says otherwise, so are many other events even in the present time, I just stopped watching the news because there is never anything positive reported even tho positive ? happens all the time, why is that? it's because fear is a powerful tool and they like to give you a daily dose of that ? .
  • Ether44mag
    Options

Some of the kids did look like the victims and some were suspect.

Not only was 9/11 a planned demolition false flag, it has become so obvious that I just wanna slap the ? out of anyone that says otherwise, so are many other events even in the present time, I just stopped watching the news because there is never anything positive reported even tho positive ? happens all the time, why is that? it's because fear is a powerful tool and they like to give you a daily dose of that ? .

me too I dont respect nobody who still believe the official version they just really dumb and I cant trust their judgment and yeah a couple of kids at the end did not really look alike but like 4 of em i'm convinced they are the same person so to me i'm convinced not just because of that but alot of other things that were too fishy.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also some of the alleged plane hijackers from 9/11 have been found alive and well, even tho their picture is still on the F.B.I. website, and they found the passports of the hijackers at ground zero after the attack and this is how they came to the conclusion it was them who did it haha you really can't make this ? up.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    yeah and I hate the blind sheeps who still believe that story
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    its was a contolled demolition ,the same technique they use anytime they wanna destroy a building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1Gknh9Mx8

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true but something still hit the buildings though. Something flew into those buildings that day.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Also some of the alleged plane hijackers from 9/11 have been found alive and well, even tho their picture is still on the F.B.I. website, and they found the passports of the hijackers at ground zero after the attack and this is how they came to the conclusion it was them who did it haha you really can't make this ? up.

I've heard about this too, the official government story is definitely ? .
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro I won't dispute the demolition and the elite plotting stuff but I seen with my two eyes planes hitting the towers from a school building from a classroom window both of them. Telling me what I saw was computer animation and holograms smh not for nothing I'm sorry I don't believe u sir.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    mr.october wrote: »
    Bro I won't dispute the demolition and the elite plotting stuff but I seen with my two eyes planes hitting the towers from a school building from a classroom window both of them. Telling me what I saw was computer animation and holograms smh not for nothing I'm sorry I don't believe u sir.

I dont believe you, you need more people ...there was a plane flying around when all that happened by the way we can see it in one of the videos I put but no plane hit the towers its impossible
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the IC is controlled by The Jews and Hillary Clinton
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You don't know what you saw. The human mind is literally so ? at memories you cold have seen a bird that day near the buildings but being told repeatedly that it was two planes your mind will alter the memory to make it a plane. Especially if you're on the side of 'our gov could do no mean thing like that'.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

You don't know what you saw. The human mind is literally so ? at memories you cold have seen a bird that day near the buildings but being told repeatedly that it was two planes your mind will alter the memory to make it a plane. Especially if you're on the side of 'our gov could do no mean thing like that'.

facts
  • janklow
    Options
    you are so brainwashed that you rather go against my statement than think for yourself smh
    you are so brainwashed that you think people can't disagree with your statements based on thinking for themselves. and using capital letters doesn't really mean ? to me.

heard it explained by professionals that didn't require a random dude on a forum hitting me with YouTube videos to make sense, sorry.
    oh and for that sandy hook hoax peep that little video that shows all the kids that were supposed to be dead singing at the superbowl...
    just going to leave this article here.

people who believe in the "Sandy Hook hoax" reveal themselves to be high-grade morons consistently
    facts
    so anything that someone sees you disagree with is a trick of their mind, but YOU seeing what YOU want to believe has nothing to do with your belief?

*rolls eyes*
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    again you only want to prove to to me that i'm wrong ,I dont give a ? about someone telling me if i'm right or wrong ,if you dont believe it its ok whatever man, i'm just tryin to wake some people up thats all