The ? are you talking about bruh?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ehhhhh, tough call. He might mess up the potential championship pedigree in Minny. Dunn seams like he could lead a squad. Not sure about Snitch.

For LA, Rubio and Clarkson, Murray/Buddy, and Ingram is potent
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just looking at some stats here for the top prospects, and noticed that Buddy Hield's game dramatically improved between his junior yr and senior yr. He went from averaging like 17 a game his sophomore and junior yrs to 25 his senior year. Had career highs in virtually all categories.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! Thursday needs to hurry up! The suspense is killing me! As long as my Pellies get one of the 3 golden guards then I'm fine! I swear if we trade the pick I'm coming at everyone neck man. Please ? let us get Dunn, Murray, and Heild in that order!!!
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how many trades are gonna happen on draft night. It's been a bit of rumbling but you never know.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'angelo ain't goin' no whea*birdman voice*
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! Thursday needs to hurry up! The suspense is killing me! As long as my Pellies get one of the 3 golden guards then I'm fine! I swear if we trade the pick I'm coming at everyone neck man. Please ? let us get Dunn, Murray, and Heild in that order!!!

You got it messed up. I wouldn't take Dunn over Murray or Heild. He's the third best player of the three.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rumor has it that the sixers want Dunn at the 3rd pick and they wanna talk trade. I'm hoping we can get Okafor out of the deal
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Rumor has it that the sixers want Dunn at the 3rd pick and they wanna talk trade. I'm hoping we can get Okafor out of the deal

I heard that's heating up again too
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options

So the 76ers will trade Okafor and the rest of their picks besides the 1st of course to Boston, that's the rumor? Do you think that is a good trade for Boston?

I mean it's a great one for the 76ers because they get 2 young guys on rookie deals but do you think Okafor and the picks they will get are good enough for this trade? I can see Boston trading those other pics to maybe get another player if they amass that many picks in the draft though
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So the 76ers will trade Okafor and the rest of their picks besides the 1st of course to Boston, that's the rumor? Do you think that is a good trade for Boston?

I mean it's a great one for the 76ers because they get 2 young guys on rookie deals but do you think Okafor and the picks they will get are good enough for this trade? I can see Boston trading those other pics to maybe get another player if they amass that many picks in the draft though

Idk how many picks are involved, we already have 8 so we can scrap some of em, a player of okafor's caliber is worth almost anyone on our roster IMO
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options

Idk how many picks are involved, we already have 8 so we can scrap some of em, a player of okafor's caliber is worth almost anyone on our roster IMO

Celtics could take all those picks and make some trades for actual good veteran players if they have the cap space. I know the Spurs are supposedly looking for a way to move up in the draft and the only realistic way to do that is trade a guy like Danny Green who is a good 3&D role player on a great deal. I hope they can find somebody who would take Patty Mills instead of Danny but I have a feeling Danny is our best shot.

Celtics and Raptors are in a pretty favorable position right now with high draft picks and a solid nucleus to go along with team philosophy already in place
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we land Skal or Detyonta im Gucci. I'd be ok with Chriss or Sabonis
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i were any team in the top 6, i wouldnt do ANY business with Philly

why would anyone want to just let them stockpile young talent on the cheap like that?

Especially if im NOLA, i wouldnt even pick up the phone after the ? they did with the Jrue trade...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

why would anyone want to just let them stockpile young talent on the cheap like that?

Especially if im NOLA, i wouldnt even pick up the phone after the ? they did with the Jrue trade...

Boston has a glut of guards. They cant take Dunn. Getting Okafor and surrounding him wirh scrapy guys and plenty of defense is a steal.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think wade baldwin would be a good fit wit jimmy just hope he still on the board when the bulls pick unless a better player is available

And I wouldn't mind that dejonte murray kid but he may need a couple years to develop
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those draft express weakness videos make me not want to draft anybody i can talk myself out of any player after watching those

like i have with thon maker

this is what i was left thinking after watching his draft express strengths video

the bulls are miles from being a contender

the only way to get there is to get a superstar or 2 and the only way to get one of those is to suck bad enough to have the opportunity to get lucky at the top of draft or take a huge risk on a guy that people have questions about later in the draft -- the 14th pick is definitely a total crapshoot so why not shoot for the stars if the opportunity presents itself

but after watching his weaknesses video

?

thats a lot of weaknesses in a lot of different areas of basketball

i would say this guy is a bust, like 70% chance

id say there is another 20-25% chance that he figures out what will make him good and settles in as a good role player, like a solid starter

another 5-10% chance he turns into a really really good player
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ainge has the most enviable position in this draft

high enough pick to get top end talent and enough low picks to scoop up all the upside

boston should look to take thon
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh According to Chad Ford recent tweet teams 4-8 is all shopping their picks. Hopefully this is all smoke and mirrors.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I laughed when I read that Kris Middleton tweet but I guess it was relevant enough for them to report it on the radio, Ainge may have inquired about Middleton but offering 3 for him sounds like complete utter ? just like 95% of everything else being reported
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

Boston has a glut of guards. They cant take Dunn. Getting Okafor and surrounding him wirh scrapy guys and plenty of defense is a steal.

Wrong, if they feel as strong as others about this kid that are projecting him to be a superstar then you don't pass up on him because of the makeup of your roster, especially when our primary ball handler is a proven liability in the playoffs and is better playing off the ball and the only other guy who can handle ball handling duties might sign somewhere else
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Best case scenario like I said before there's two or three teams as high on Dunn as the Sixers especially teams that are currently in the lottery now that you can fleece for assets and players or even have Philly raise the stakes
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I laughed when I read that Kris Middleton tweet but I guess it was relevant enough for them to report it on the radio, Ainge may have inquired about Middleton but offering 3 for him sounds like complete utter ? just like 95% of everything else being reported

Majority of the rumors this close to the draft are bs.

If Woj, Sharns, Marc Spears etc ain't reporting it, I sift and disregard.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Middleton is 2nd or 3rd option on a good team anyway.