The Official NBA Lotto/Draft Thread

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I done lost all hope on the basketball gods blessing us with Dunn after finding out about what Suns plan on doing which completely ? me off seeing as that they don't need another ? point guard

Same with the damn Celtics. Buddy Love or Jamal Murray maybe our last regards
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fully expect Boston to make some noise tomorrow. ? got 8 picks smh. If I was Ainge I would take the best guard available then package a few picks to move up as high as possible for a 5. Walking away with Dunn and Poelte would be solid.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol noooooo this isnt the nfl draft doggie
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    I fully expect Boston to make some noise tomorrow. ? got 8 picks smh. If I was Ainge I would take the best guard available then package a few picks to move up as high as possible for a 5. Walking away with Dunn and Poelte would be solid.

I would have eternal beef with yall bruh if y'all do some ? like this. YALL HAVE 17 DAMN BANNERS , YALL GREEDY AF!!!!!!
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

I would have eternal beef with yall bruh if y'all do some ? like this. YALL HAVE 17 DAMN BANNERS , YALL GREEDY AF!!!!!!

Ain't no y'all broham. I'm not a Cs fan
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Listen up ? .. they wont use all 8 picks and soak up 5 or 6 roster spots with rookies. Especially in a sub par draft Don't forget they made a similar offer for Winslow last year.
  • Max.
    Options

Listen up ? .. they wont use all 8 picks and soak up 5 or 6 roster spots with rookies. Especially in a sub par draft Don't forget they made a similar offer for Winslow last year.

4 2nd round picks aint gona get u the #5 pick
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

Poetle ain't going in the top 5. He's in the 9-14 range. Plus they have two extra firsts(16 and 23) and two early seconds(31-35). Now sit yo guala guala ass down.
  • Max.
    Options

Poetle ain't going in the top 5. He's in the 9-14 range. Plus they have two extra firsts(16 and 23) and two early seconds(31-35). Now sit yo guala guala ass down.

U just said #5

The drop off After 8 is big

Its a weak draft
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

U just said #5

The drop off After 8 is big

Its a weak draft

I said move up for a 5. That's a Center young Maxamillion.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Dunn isn't going to be there at 4 for Phoenix, they can send whatever package they get for Bledsoe along with 4 for Dunn, matter fact send his ass to Philly for Noel then send us Noel and 4 for Dunn
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Mock Lottery 3.0

Sixers - PF Ben Simmons

Lakers - SF Brandon Ingram

Celtics - PG Kris Dunn

Suns - SF Jaylen Brown

Timberwolves - PF Dragan ?

Pelicans - SG Buddy Hield

Nuggets - PF Marquese Chriss

Kings - G Jamal Murray

Raptors - PF Skal Labissiere

Bucks - G Wade Baldwin

Magic - PF Domantas Sabonis

Hawks - C Jakob Poeltl

Suns - PF/C Deyonta Davis

Bulls - SG Malik Beasley
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charlotte had plumlee work out with them the other day

so im fully expecting them to add to their already nba record 18 college star white big men
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    charlotte had plumlee work out with them the other day

so im fully expecting them to add to their already nba record 18 college star white big men

Michael "No ? " Jordan
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Pumped up for tonight, not sure what happens but Ainge is playing his cards right waiting till the last minute, Dunn is going 3rd that's almost a lock at this point but tgat doesn't mean he won't get traded just not tonight
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both boston and philly have said they want the okafor for #3 deal. So i can only imagine its done, they just cant announce it yet

• its....JOHN B
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Both boston and philly have said they want the okafor for #3 deal. So i can only imagine its done, they just cant announce it yet

Boston said this? When exactly?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    They can announce anything right now, but somehow you know something no one else does
  • S2J
    edited June 2016
    Options
    With that said, my mock:

1- Phil, Simmons
    2- LA, Ingram
    3- Phil, Dunn
    4- Phx, Chriss
    5- Min, Murray
    6- NO, Hield
    7- Den, ?
    8- SAC, Brown
    9- Tor, Sabonis
    10- Mil, D. Murray
    11-Orl, Labisserie
    12-Atl will trade this pick. If they do, its bc somebody wants to snatch Baldwin away from Chicgao :joy: If not, Kurkmaz.
    13- Phx, Ellenson
    14- Chi, Kurkmaz/Baldwin
  • S2J
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Boston said this? When exactly?
    They can announce anything right now, but somehow you know something no one else does

? u the one got Ainge on the jack you tell me?!?! :joy:
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Thon Maker is 21-23, not a good look when he didn't dominate Canadian High school talent.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    What you're not understanding is Philly wants Dunn more than we want Okafor, and they're not the only team looking to acquire, we have the leverage Ainge shouldn't even take a phone call until close to draft time when teams get in desperation mode, and if we don't get the deal we want draft him which are the latest reports Celtics plan on doing
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Philly wanted to play hardball at the deadline but now that there's a number on the pick and they got their sights on Dunn Ainge is playing hardball back
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gon be salty when ben simmons don't do ? . Ingram ain't a can't miss, but he's damn close.
  • S2J
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Simmons is the can't miss. At WORST he gives Lamar Odom level production

Ingram on the other hand is a 1 trick pony . Scoring. If that dont work out, what he doin?

Is Ingram a better prospect than Jabari Parker was? Id say no. And Parker aint exactly settin the world on fire

If Kevin Durant didnt exist to boost the comparison/pipedream, you can argue Dunn would be goin ahead of Ingram

BUT, i do feel Ingram will be an all star but he's no Simmons