15 Yr Old Backpage Prostitute Sentenced To 9 Yrs In Prison

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I wonder if they charged the men who got robbed with trying to have sex with a minor?

They should get time too.

Those ? earned 10 years.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dats what you lames get for going after backpage ? anyway ?

Eros, soulswipe, even okcupid if you desperate are all better options than that ? , ? ass tricks
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Granted, she out here sticking dudes up, but her parents be charged to, if she only 15 out here hoeing.

But....she need some prison time.

Chappelle strikes again: "How old is 15, really?"
    https://youtu.be/75XKGVwGEt4
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I wonder if they charged the men who got robbed with trying to have sex with a minor?

Cases like this, I wouldn't be surprised if the Johns were white.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Thats 9 more years than the affluenza boy got for killing 4 ppl..

I think he's in prison now for that fleeing while on probation ? .

Grand Rapids I see you! Michigan we in here
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? love to pick and choose when a 15 year old knows better than to be doing what they did and should be charged as an adult.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    4819678237363b9df00894dbcde4e379.600x.jpg

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – A 15-year-old girl and mother of two toddlers was sentenced to prison for helping to rob prospective johns who responded to an Internet sex ad.

15-year-old prostitute sentenced to 9-years prison for robbing a trick with a toy gun

Latesha Clay was sentenced Monday, Jan. 11, to nine years in prison for robbing two men who responded to an ad on Backpage.com. The ad offered sex with a teen.

The victims were robbed after they showed up at a room at Motel 6, 4855 28th St. SE.

Clay wept during the hearing, with family behind her filling many seats in the gallery.

Also charged are Trayvin Donnell Lewis, 18, and Monee Duepre Atkinson, 17.

Police say Latesha Clay met the men at the door, and invited them inside after taking their payment. Lewis then threatened them with what turned out to be an Airsoft pistol with the orange tip removed. Police say the older defendants forced one of the victims to drive to an automated-teller machine and withdraw $300.

Clay’s mother and grandmother wrote the judge, seeking leniency.
    Johnson said of her client: “She’s wholeheartedly sorry".

54cbbb361f3b6_-_decimalgregariousirishwaterspaniel.gif

Let me get this straight...She's 15 year old, a prostitute, and got 2 kids? Where was the family in all of this?

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Thats 9 more years than the affluenza boy got for killing 4 ppl..

I think he's in prison now for that fleeing while on probation ? .

Grand Rapids I see you! Michigan we in here

Yea, he's in jail now for that probation skip. He got 180 days for each person he killed since he ? yo his Probation. If that's not white privilege I don't know what is.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I work with teen girls every day and they are easily able to be manipulated because they are so naive and vulnerable. She is a child.

The most she should get is probation with some counseling.

She is 15 with two TODDLERS. where is the compassion? She clearly doesn't have a positive role model in her life.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I work with teen girls every day and they are easily able to be manipulated because they are so naive and vulnerable. She is a child.

She is 15 with two TODDLERS. where is the compassion? She clearly doesn't have a positive role model in her life.

@Westie so if a 15 year old boy robbed you at gunpoint should he get counseling and probation at most?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a victim less crime that once again showcases the Justice System ability to severely punish POC

When will be BLM be marching on Social Media?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

@Westie so if a 15 year old boy robbed you at gunpoint should he get counseling and probation at most?

LOL,that's Khaleesi using Westie's avi,? @'d Westie
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9 years might be steep but this girl is clearly out of control and I think prison is the only option at this point, counseling wouldn't work you can't help those who aren't trying to help themselves, I think 5 years would of been good she has a better chance in prison to turn her life around, get on a work release program learn to take on responsibility and get an education
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I think 9 years is a little steep.

Nah, she'll be out by 24, still young enough to get her tute on
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? me

A mother who robs ppl through underage prostitution....

Maybe 5 years is better but still
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get 9 years for dime rocks tho...

? dis ? ?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Who the ? responds to an add on backpage and meets a bytch at a hotel with out a gun? Smh...

Silly ass ? like me

Ive ? bytches I met off pof with my .45 on me... aint no way im finna meet a bytch off backpage with out a strap... lol

I just always have the exact amount she's charging for her ? and that's it

I usually don't worry about it
    Lol naw im good... ? will rob you for the lil money she charging

I know too many broke jack boys that den set ? up like that..

If I figure I gotta take a gun to a business transaction then I just won't go

Wait...don't u sell drugs allegedly my ? wtf
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll outta ya rabbit ass minds if ya'll think this young ? deserves 9 yrs for robbing tricks

A year at most, if she was white.......
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    4819678237363b9df00894dbcde4e379.600x.jpg

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – A 15-year-old girl and mother of two toddlers was sentenced to prison for helping to rob prospective johns who responded to an Internet sex ad.

15-year-old prostitute sentenced to 9-years prison for robbing a trick with a toy gun

Latesha Clay was sentenced Monday, Jan. 11, to nine years in prison for robbing two men who responded to an ad on Backpage.com. The ad offered sex with a teen.

The victims were robbed after they showed up at a room at Motel 6, 4855 28th St. SE.

Clay wept during the hearing, with family behind her filling many seats in the gallery.

Also charged are Trayvin Donnell Lewis, 18, and Monee Duepre Atkinson, 17.

Police say Latesha Clay met the men at the door, and invited them inside after taking their payment. Lewis then threatened them with what turned out to be an Airsoft pistol with the orange tip removed. Police say the older defendants forced one of the victims to drive to an automated-teller machine and withdraw $300.

Clay’s mother and grandmother wrote the judge, seeking leniency.
    Johnson said of her client: “She’s wholeheartedly sorry".

54cbbb361f3b6_-_decimalgregariousirishwaterspaniel.gif

Let me get this straight...She's 15 year old, a prostitute, and got 2 kids? Where was the family in all of this?

Babysittin them 2 kids
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    These were fake pistals. 9 years is too much time based on that alone. 3-5 years for that little girl man.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's ? and your only giving credence to Rex's theories about women being intellectual retards with the intelligence of lower primates. At 15 you know that hoin' and robbin' tricks is wrong.

Compassion? She doesn't have the complexion for the connection to get compassion from the American criminal justice system. Due to the serious nature of the crime, she should receive some jail time, but not 9 years. Also, how good of mother will she be? As my father always told me, the reason why he never participated in robberies is because it was to easy for them to parlay into murders, and it could've have been very easy for one of those ? tricks to end up bodied.

What I'm concerned and disturbed about is the racism white supremacy that's blatantly being practiced here. I have a very hard time being that if these were white kids, (or if this was a white girl,) she'd would have gotten charged as an adult and that were in lies the problem, if it's an issue of compassion, then the racist ass D.A. should have charged this idiot THOT as a juvenile. Yeah, she ? up, but ole girl shouldn't have to spend the next 60, 70, 80 years of her life with a felony that she caught when she was 15, and I don't see how these punk ass prosecutors and do that to somebody, then again these racist prosecutors and judges never pass up the chance to ? up the lives of young black people.

Also, this exposes the hypocrisy of the feminists, (especially black feminists,) where are they to champion this poor girl's cause to show that she is indeed a victim? Had she been a white girl, they would have been all over this ? . I'm going to have to remember to add this to my White Privilege thread.

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? responds to an add on backpage and meets a bytch at a hotel with out a gun? Smh...

Silly ass ? like me

Ive ? bytches I met off pof with my .45 on me... aint no way im finna meet a bytch off backpage with out a strap... lol

I just always have the exact amount she's charging for her ? and that's it

I usually don't worry about it
    Lol naw im good... ? will rob you for the lil money she charging

I know too many broke jack boys that den set ? up like that..

If I figure I gotta take a gun to a business transaction then I just won't go

Wait...don't u sell drugs allegedly my ? wtf

Who told you some ? like that
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kind of sick ? sentences a 15 year old sex abuse victim to 9 years in jail for robbing attempted child rapists?