15 Yr Old Backpage Prostitute Sentenced To 9 Yrs In Prison

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ?
    Thats someone that needs help not a lost cause to fatten up the prison system profiteers

It must be so different to look at human beings as things and means to an end
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    What kind of sick ? sentences a 15 year old sex abuse victim to 9 years in jail for robbing attempted child rapists?
    One they probably didnt know she was 15... two ? in the eyes of the law in case of violence armed robbery is just a step under murder... I know ? that got over 30 years for robbery...

By all means its ? up but you know what you getting into when you do ? like that..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    9 years was excessive but she deserves some jail time.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kind of sick ? sentences a 15 year old sex abuse victim to 9 years in jail for robbing attempted child rapists?
    One they probably didnt know she was 15... two ? in the eyes of the law in case of violence armed robbery is just a step under murder... I know ? that got over 30 years for robbery...

By all means its ? up but you know what you getting into when you do ? like that..

I can't see any circumstance where the judge wouldn't know she was 15.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pretty sure he's talking about the tricks not knowing she's 15...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Im talking about the ? she robbed..
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh. well in that case she saved them from being accidental child sex predators and just charged them a nominal fee for her troubles.

And were these violent robberies with pistol-whippings and knocked out teefs or just some friendly ol "stick 'em up" type joints? That would make a difference in my opinion but either way - 9 years for a 15 year old would take a hell of a lot of justification for me to accept.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She get out at 24, them ? prime years
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    She wasn't crying when she was robbing ? right? This what we call grown business and when you do grown business, be prepared for grown consequences.

But she not grown

But she doing grown ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this was a woman with 2 kids instead of being at home getting ready for school the next day so she can provide for a better future for them kids she out here selling that nasty ? . She needs jail time and you sympathizers are whats wrong with society stop letting these hoes get away with bad decisisions
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So a 15 yo is a woman now...cool.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

This. My ? caught a 20 year bid back in 2003 for robbing this old white couple for $6500. She got off easy. She won't stay the whole 9.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probation ain't enough imo, but 9 years seems like cruel and unusual punishment. I doubt the average 15 yr old just up and decides to become a prostitute let a lone go thru with it. Her situation should be taken into account. I think a year or 2 would be enough to drive it home that this is serious....
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    oh. well in that case she saved them from being accidental child sex predators and just charged them a nominal fee for her troubles.

And were these violent robberies with pistol-whippings and knocked out teefs or just some friendly ol "stick 'em up" type joints? That would make a difference in my opinion but either way - 9 years for a 15 year old would take a hell of a lot of justification for me to accept.

Lol ? robbery is robbery...

Ive never heard of a "friendly robbery" lol..
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I work with teen girls every day and they are easily able to be manipulated because they are so naive and vulnerable. She is a child.

The most she should get is probation with some counseling.

She is 15 with two TODDLERS. where is the compassion? She clearly doesn't have a positive role model in her life.

@Westie so if a 15 year old boy robbed you at gunpoint should he get counseling and probation at most?

I would recommend some kind of program instead of jail time, yes. Because he is a child. Clearly he needs some guidance and a positive role model. A 15 year old is a child. Once people get this mentality, then they will understand what I'm saying.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Man this was a woman with 2 kids instead of being at home getting ready for school the next day so she can provide for a better future for them kids she out here selling that nasty ? . She needs jail time and you sympathizers are whats wrong with society stop letting these hoes get away with bad decisisions

She was not a woman. She is 15 years old.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im still trying to figure out how she doesnt fall under the human trafficking laws since she is a minor
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    I work with teen girls every day and they are easily able to be manipulated because they are so naive and vulnerable. She is a child.

That's ? and your only giving credence to Rex's theories about women being intellectual retards with the intelligence of lower primates. At 15 you know that hoin' and robbin' tricks is wrong.

The most she should get is probation with some counseling.
    She is 15 with two TODDLERS. where is the compassion? She clearly doesn't have a positive role model in her life.

Compassion? She doesn't have the complexion for the connection to get compassion from the American criminal justice system. Due to the serious nature of the crime, she should receive some jail time, but not 9 years. Also, how good of mother will she be? As my father always told me, the reason why he never participated in robberies is because it was to easy for them to parlay into murders, and it could've have been very easy for one of those ? tricks to end up bodied.

What I'm concerned and disturbed about is the racism white supremacy that's blatantly being practiced here. I have a very hard time being that if these were white kids, (or if this was a white girl,) she'd would have gotten charged as an adult and that were in lies the problem, if it's an issue of compassion, then the racist ass D.A. should have charged this idiot THOT as a juvenile. Yeah, she ? up, but ole girl shouldn't have to spend the next 60, 70, 80 years of her life with a felony that she caught when she was 15, and I don't see how these punk ass prosecutors and do that to somebody, then again these racist prosecutors and judges never pass up the chance to ? up the lives of young black people.

Also, this exposes the hypocrisy of the feminists, (especially black feminists,) where are they to champion this poor girl's cause to show that she is indeed a victim? Had she been a white girl, they would have been all over this ? . I'm going to have to remember to add this to my White Privilege thread.

This is too much.

Kids know the difference between what's right and wrong when they are 7 years old, but that doesn't take away the fact that they are a child.

At 15 bad decisions can be made and you could know that it's wrong, but they are 15 years old. They have an under developed frontal lobe which we all know impacts our judgment. They don't think of consequences. They dont see long term. They think they are invincible.

The fact that a 15 year old child is prostituting her body AND has two TODDLERS instead of being in school and doing what normal 15 year do then it's a clear sign of abuse and dysfunction within her family. She CAN be helped with counseling and positive guidance. I see it happen every day.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    We might forget what it's like being 15 but I personally work with 12-17 year old girls every day.

They are children. All of them. Every single one.

Some may be more mature than others but they are all still children. Vulnerable. Naive. Easily influenced.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clay’s mother and grandmother wrote the judge, seeking leniency.
    Umm, where the ? have y'all been? What the ? have y'all been doing the last 15 yrs?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not down for this... Way too much time. This little girl is way in over her head...I wish o could help her.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I call foul

The system failed here
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    15 yr old prostitute..??...

15 yrs old w/ 2 kids..??...

toy gun..??...

9 yrs for robbing what are essentially child molesters..??...

This ? is wrong on so many levels...smmfh

You ? keep acting like the dudes knew she was 15...

She had to lie about her age to even put an add on the site... smh.