15 Yr Old Backpage Prostitute Sentenced To 9 Yrs In Prison

Options

Comments

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why eye work to stay away from crime and police...

The judicial system is too flawed..Unless you have great lawyers to protect you , These courts can take your life away in the name of fake justice ..You can go in there with minor offenses and come out with major time
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    This is why eye work to stay away from crime and police...

The judicial system is too flawed..Unless you have great lawyers to protect you , These courts can take your life away in the name of fake justice ..You can go in there with minor offenses and come out with major time

Robbery is not a minor offense lol..
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    What kind of sick ? sentences a 15 year old sex abuse victim to 9 years in jail for robbing attempted child rapists?
    One they probably didnt know she was 15... two ? in the eyes of the law in case of violence armed robbery is just a step under murder... I know ? that got over 30 years for robbery...

By all means its ? up but you know what you getting into when you do ? like that..

I can't see any circumstance where the judge wouldn't know she was 15.

Moreover, ignorance is not a viable defense.

It sounds to me like she ruffled white feathers close to the judge.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Man this was a woman with 2 kids instead of being at home getting ready for school the next day so she can provide for a better future for them kids she out here selling that nasty ? . She needs jail time and you sympathizers are whats wrong with society stop letting these hoes get away with bad decisisions

She was not a woman. She is 15 years old.

ok and? why wasnt she in the house taking care of those kids?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this was a woman with 2 kids instead of being at home getting ready for school the next day so she can provide for a better future for them kids she out here selling that nasty ? . She needs jail time and you sympathizers are whats wrong with society stop letting these hoes get away with bad decisisions

Cause she's 15!
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The better question is why does this FIFTEEN year old have two TODDLERS and is out there prostituting her body for a living? and how can we help her? Where is her family? Who impregnated a 12 year old? (since her kids are toddlers I'm assuming she was impregnated when she was around 12 years old)

Those who have any sort of hate towards this little girl need to think of the bolded.

Crystal clear indication of abuse, neglect, and much more that this girl has endured.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anyone thinks 9 years for robbing johns with a fake gun where no one was physically hurt, is a fair sentence for a 15 year old, you're out your damn mind. Everybody was smart and responsible at 15? With ? parental guidance to already be pregnant TWICE???
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Cause she's 15!

So that excuses her from taking care of her responsibility?

• damobb2deep
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    If anyone thinks 9 years for robbing johns with a fake gun where no one was physically hurt, is a fair sentence for a 15 year old, you're out your damn mind. Everybody was smart and responsible at 15? With ? parental guidance to already be pregnant TWICE???

Imo it is fair.. its not about what actually happened... its about what potentially could have happened.. what if one of those dudes had a gun and shot her and the ? who robbed him... he didnt know the gun was fake.. would you charge that man for defending himself? Thats the point... I made some petty decisions when I was around her age.. some that could have gave me serious years.. but even at that age I understood and was willing to serve that time for what I was doing..
  • Kat
    Options

Txboi out here frontin like he aint catch DUI in his twenties. I can't stand a holier than thou MFer.
  • Kat
    Options

Cause she's 15!

So that excuses her from taking care of her responsibility?

No it doesn't, but it certainly brings some perspective to her behavior. She was a baby having babies, now shes a mother that has no idea how to be a mother. She's got snakes in her ear leading her down the wrong path, when all she needs is someone that truly cares about her giving her a helping hand.

Unfortunately the odds are against her at this point..sad.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Txboi out here frontin like he aint catch DUI in his twenties. I can't stand a holier than thou MFer.

Lmao since when are a dui and armed robbery in the same category? Get out of your feelings you sound real dumb rn
  • Kat
    Options

Lmao since when are a dui and armed robbery in the same category? Get out of your feelings you sound real dumb rn

I didn't say they were in the same category, the point is if a misguided child is expected to have it all together at 15, then his properly raised ass should have more sense in his 20s.

It's realllllly easy for folks to judge with no sense of empathy knowing they've ? up plenty, same category or not.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh 9 yrs
    give her 2-3yrs
  • Westie
    Options

Imo it is fair.. its not about what actually happened... its about what potentially could have happened.. what if one of those dudes had a gun and shot her and the ? who robbed him... he didnt know the gun was fake.. would you charge that man for defending himself? Thats the point... I made some petty decisions when I was around her age.. some that could have gave me serious years.. but even at that age I understood and was willing to serve that time for what I was doing..
    Great you were willing to go to jail for your dumb immature actions. I wasn't. I could have.

I didn't say if she got hurt in the process they victims should go to jail. They were reasonably in fear for their lives. All that being said...

That didn't happen.
    She wasn't emotionally mature. So you did dumb ? when you were her age. Would you do that same ? now? Or did you have time to learn, grow, and make better decisions?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Great you were willing to go to jail for your dumb immature actions. I wasn't. I could have.

I didn't say if she got hurt in the process they victims should go to jail. They were reasonably in fear for their lives. All that being said...

That didn't happen.
    She wasn't emotionally mature. So you did dumb ? when you were her age. Would you do that same ? now? Or did you have time to learn, grow, and make better decisions?

My point is dont do stupid ? and ask for "forgiveness" when you are caught no matter the age...

Lots of kids that age do stupid ? and use the "im young" as an excuse and feel like they can still recover from their actions... and you are assuming that she isnt emotionally mature you dont know just like I dont so imo you can only go by the law and if the law gave her that many years then its justified because regardless she knew it was wrong.. and like i said before technically the sentence light because people get over 20 years for those types of crimes... she probably only going to do like 6..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The people that are comparing the intellectual level of a 15 yr old to that of a grown person are stupid as ? .
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's 15. In 9 years she'll be 24, she has her whole life in front of her to make better decisions but she earned that 10 year sentence.

Multiple armed robberies, prostitution, c'mon bruh. We not talking about truancy or some stupid juvenile crimes. Her and those dudes are predators, they lured people into those robberies.

Getting pregnant is something that happens accidentally. Im sure she didn't do that on purpose but they planned those robberies. If she can plan a robbery she can go to prison for it.

She'll be fine. Its the best thing for her in the long run. Take her out of that ? environment where she was robbing people, hooking and getting pregnant and put her somewhere where she can get help.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i swear some of you nigs up in here hate women

just stop pretending you're heterosexual now

ya'll need to stop taking such a one size fits all approach when it comes to women

jesus crust
  • Westie
    Options

That didn't happen.

My point is dont do stupid ? and ask for "forgiveness" when you are caught no matter the age...

Lots of kids that age do stupid ? and use the "im young" as an excuse and feel like they can still recover from their actions... and you are assuming that she isnt emotionally mature you dont know just like I dont so imo you can only go by the law and if the law gave her that many years then its justified because regardless she knew it was wrong.. and like i said before technically the sentence light because people get over 20 years for those types of crimes... she probably only going to do like 6..

So you have the same emotional maturity that you did at 15? I don't know a single soul who does. Her excuse doesn't matter to me. She is a troubled girl, and some men attempting to participate in an illegal activity got something illegal done to them. Does she deserve to be punished? Yes. Does she deserve as harsh of a sentence carried out into her adulthood? In my opinion, no. No one was hurt and the gun wasn't even real. Those are factors to consider.
  • Westie
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    She's 15. In 9 years she'll be 24, she has her whole life in front of her to make better decisions but she earned that 10 year sentence.

Multiple armed robberies, prostitution, c'mon bruh. We not talking about truancy or some stupid juvenile crimes. Her and those dudes are predators, they lured people into those robberies.

Getting pregnant is something that happens accidentally. Im sure she didn't do that on purpose but they planned those robberies. If she can plan a robbery she can go to prison for it.

She'll be fine. Its the best thing for her in the long run. Take her out of that ? environment where she was robbing people, hooking and getting pregnant and put her somewhere where she can get help.

She'll be fine being raised in a prison? She'll have her whole life ahead of her at 24 years old fresh out of prison with no education? What the ? type of world do you live in to think that?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

That didn't happen.

So you have the same emotional maturity that you did at 15? I don't know a single soul who does. Her excuse doesn't matter to me. She is a troubled girl, and some men attempting to participate in an illegal activity got something illegal done to them. Does she deserve to be punished? Yes. Does she deserve as harsh of a sentence carried out into her adulthood? In my opinion, no. No one was hurt and the gun wasn't even real. Those are factors to consider.

Do I have the same exact thought process as I did when I was 15 no... but at the same time at that age I was going to do what I wanted and no one was going to stop me.. I was old enough to make my own decisions right or wrong...

And in the eyes of the law when you are caught its not about what did happen in all cases it also becomes what could have happened.. so what the gun was fake that does not excuse the fact it was used in a robbery... its still considered a weapon in that instance..

Thats like ? who young and sell flour and try and pass it off as coke... let the police catch you with 36 oz. Of flour packed up like coke... they still gone hit you with intent to distribute and you still gone get way more years than she did for the robbery...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She'll be fine being raised in a prison? She'll have her whole life ahead of her at 24 years old fresh out of prison with no education? What the ? type of world do you live in to think that?

She apparently hasn't been raised by anyone thus far.

Some people do come out of prison bad but some don't. Some people actually do get themselves together in prison.

Showing her that there is no responsibility for her actions teaches her what exactly? Leaving her in the hood to be continually turned out does what?

She'll have educational opportunities in prison. She can get a GED or something, hoperfully learn a skill to turn her life around. She's in no position to be any sort of positive influence on her children and she has no positive influences of her own.

• damobb2deep
    Options

Now you are right in the case that unless she truly WANTS to change honestly sad to say but she has a very hard uphill battle to climb... but in a way jail at this point in her life could be the turning point because what she was doing was going to have her in jail anyway or worse dead..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lol'd that they used "trick" in the article.