Jemele Hill: ‘Never Seen’ Open Disrespect Other Players Show Steph Curry

Options

Comments

804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Next time the media will wait till players win finals before puting players as new FACES of the league.

Curry was the regular season SENSATION and FANCY.

But they did win the finals last year. So what are you really saying?

1 finals and 2 great regular seasons does not erase or eclipse what bron has done year in and year out for 13 years. The media has pushed melo then Durant Anthony Davis and now Curry as the best players in the league over LeBron. None have his resume or playoff success yet folk ran with that narrative. Did last year's finals erase the 2 rings and 5 finals bron had to that point? No but all u saw was curry being anointed as the best player in the NBA. It was a bunch of ?

The media is who started pushing LeBron my dude. ESPN was showing multiple high school games of his, and he had a shoe contract before he played a game in the league. Everything y'all wanna say they do for Curry, they did for LeBron x100.

Curry been in the league since 09, this ? didn't happen overnight. It started in the 2nd round vs the Spurs in 2014. Dude has had three strong years, and this past year he clearly had the better season.

Why ? gotta act like LeBron is being done ? because he's not the clear cut face of the league anymore? ? was bound to happen. You don't think objectively when it comes to LeBron or Steph.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    Next time the media will wait till players win finals before puting players as new FACES of the league.

1 finals and 2 great regular seasons does not erase or eclipse what bron has done year in and year out for 13 years. The media has pushed melo then Durant Anthony Davis and now Curry as the best players in the league over LeBron. None have his resume or playoff success yet folk ran with that narrative. Did last year's finals erase the 2 rings and 5 finals bron had to that point? No but all u saw was curry being anointed as the best player in the NBA. It was a bunch of ?

The media is who started pushing LeBron my dude. ESPN was showing multiple high school games of his, and he had a shoe contract before he played a game in the league. Everything y'all wanna say they do for Curry, they did for LeBron x100.

Curry been in the league since 09, this ? didn't happen overnight. It started in the 2nd round vs the Spurs in 2014. Dude has had three strong years, and this past year he clearly had the better season.

Why ? gotta act like LeBron is being done ? because he's not the clear cut face of the league anymore? ? was bound to happen. You don't think objectively when it comes to LeBron or Steph.

Curry had rubber ankles and missed games this ? started last year
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Especially with this Golden State team, they gotta be the biggest grouo of cocky arrogant mufuckas I have ever seen play basketball. Mufuckas claiming they were the GOAT team before winning the ring, saying they better than the Showtime Lakers, celebrating shots before they go in, behind the back passes in crunch time WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE LEAD. These mufuckas deserve every bit of the clowning and ? talking they gone receive this offseason, even if they won the chip next year they gone get clowned behind this year forever and they would still deserve it.

Don't forget klay's back to back sneakers
    Options

It's hilarious to say he has rubber ankles, and it's sounds good when you say it started last year with such conviction, but dude really showed what he could be in that Spurs series. I ain't gonna go back and forth with a hating ass dude on here anymore, so you can spout whatever nonsense you want to
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Nah this ? started 2013, y'all trippin saying 23 n 7 ain't a great season come on now lol, dude became an all star/superstar caliber player his 4th season, not far off normal trajectory, he just was on some Mo ? this year
  • aneed123
    Options

Nah this ? started 2013, y'all trippin saying 23 n 7 ain't a great season come on now lol, dude became an all star/superstar caliber player his 4th season, not far off normal trajectory, he just was on some Mo ? this year

No his narrative of being the best player in the league started 2 years ago like I said. 2013 it was Durant being placed above bron not curry.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Options
    The league is better when it's competition for that top spot. If it's gonna be a clear cut decision that one guy is the alpha of the league, it's gotta be utter dominance out of that dude, because that is the standard Jordan set. I'm talking wins, rings, and stats. LeBron is clearly worthy of an all time top ten spot, but in my opinion, you have to wait until he's career is wrapped up to say that. However, LeBron has never completely dominated the league from a wins standpoint to be at that level where you say it's his league.

The mere thought of someone surpassing LeBron brought out more from him than we've ever seen before. It takes an incredible talent to bring that dark side out of a dude like LBJ, so that alone tells me what I need to know about Steph.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The league is better when it's competition for that top spot. If it's gonna be a clear cut decision that one guy is the alpha of the league, it's gotta be utter dominance out of that dude, because that is the standard Jordan set. I'm talking wins, rings, and stats. LeBron is clearly worthy of an all time top ten spot, but in my opinion, you have to wait until he's career is wrapped up to say that. However, LeBron has never completely dominated the league from a wins standpoint to be at that level where you say it's his league.

The mere thought of someone surpassing LeBron brought out more from him than we've ever seen before. It takes an incredible talent to bring that dark side out of a dude like LBJ, so that alone tells me what I need to know about Steph.

LeBron been to 6 straight finals with 4 MVPs (should have been more)

? , that's called dominating the league.
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I specifically put in my criteria for how I viewed dominating the league to avoid a ? post like yours
  • Shizlansky
    Options

I specifically put in my criteria for how I viewed dominating the league to avoid a ? post like yours

Naw ? you're just dumb. He dominated the league with wins and accolades.

9 years as the 1st or 2nd seeds
    4 MVPs (should be more)
    6 straight finals
    3 FMVPs

Don't matter what your criteria is, its gon end up him dominating the league.
    edited June 2016
    Options

4 MVPs (should be more)
    6 straight finals
    3 FMVPs

3-5 isn't the same as 6-0. If your ? could read you would understand what I was saying
  • Shizlansky
    edited June 2016
    Options

4 MVPs (should be more)
    6 straight finals
    3 FMVPs

3-5 isn't the same as 6-0. If your ? could read you would understand what I was saying

Just because he's 3-4 don't mean that ain't ? .

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is this 8th finals appearance for Lebron? Coulda swore it was 7....
    Options
    Where is this 8th finals appearance for Lebron? Coulda swore it was 7....

Excuse me 3-4
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited June 2016
    Options

No his narrative of being the best player in the league started 2 years ago like I said. 2013 it was Durant being placed above bron not curry.

Well I don't put much stock in narratives from the media/casual fans, some of yall let their narratives make y'all irrational

Idk how they managed to put durant over bron when bron sonned durant and some fools put Westbrook over durant anyway
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all Jemele hill is a liar
    ? been disrespecting lebron his whole career
    From DeShawn Stevenson to Jason Terry to draymond green to klay thompson
    Steph want the top spot he gotta take what come with it
  • aneed123
    Options
    It's like folk willfully ignore the disrespect bron endured among with the standard they set for him... then give lesser guts more props and less blame. ? ? brons mom and they got the nerve to cry bout Steph being disrespected Smh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ? know I can't stand the bron disrespect, I just be sayin irrationally hatin steph ain't gon make fools stop irrationally hatin bron so why? Lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i never called curry a ? ..i just think fukk it ball doesnt carry over well. when your teammate gotta give you the side eye..it kinda says something.
    i dont speak in black in white terms when things can be gray.

i said he doesnt deserve all the attention he got this year and that ? on the rest of the team making him some hero is just foul...

but i see saying simple ? like that makes ? hear something that wasnt said.
    the man disrespects his opponents and the sport an it bit him in the ass in the end...
    if any of yall played any kinda organized sport you know your coach would be having fit with this ? .
    the moment you disrespect your opponent or craft you will be humbled.

my point has been proven.

case closed

some of yall are just illogical debaters and sport talkers

@Trillfate you still mah ? ...not talking about you here. you been day 1 support for your team.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That the Warriors should take back their 2014-15 behavior
    We play hard. Defend hard. We make the ball circulating. We do our job with seriousness Aka no NONCHALANT turnovers, no kick in the nuts, no declarations about the others in press conferences.

They have lost the SAN ANTONIO TYPE OF CLASS this year and it killed them imo
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That the Warriors should take back their 2014-15 behavior
    We play hard. Defend hard. We make the ball circulating. We do our job with seriousness Aka no NONCHALANT turnovers, no kick in the nuts, no declarations about the others in press conferences.

They have lost the SAN ANTONIO TYPE OF CLASS this year and it killed them imo

you a loooooooooooongg way away to be saying we
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooo at this Bron sonning KD narrative...when ?

Statically KD surpassed Bron years ago and he averaged 30 against him in the finals as a pup
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaooo at this Bron sonning KD narrative...when ?

Statically KD surpassed Bron years ago and he averaged 30 against him in the finals as a pup

Lmao kd aint better than bron plz ? bron got way more Ws over kd than the other way arounder and he ran through kd for a ring gtfoh