Jemele Hill: ‘Never Seen’ Open Disrespect Other Players Show Steph Curry

Options

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaooo at this Bron sonning KD narrative...when ?

Statically KD surpassed Bron years ago and he averaged 30 against him in the finals as a pup

Man you did this after the finals? KD ain't even the best player on his team.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

Statically KD surpassed Bron years ago and he averaged 30 against him in the finals as a pup

I'm not speaking opinion. These are facts. KD has been putting up better numbers since I believe a year before his MVP season. KD did average 30 in the finals at 23.

Russ being better than KD is your opinion, a very wrong opinion but your opinion

Bron sonning KD is a narrative, Bron dominates the ball

KD plays with a PG who dominates the ball and still their matchups are usually a wash. KD actually does better against LeBron when their matched on either side of the ball
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol what statistic?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not speaking opinion. These are facts. KD has been putting up better numbers since I believe a year before his MVP season. KD did average 30 in the finals at 23.

Russ being better than KD is your opinion, a very wrong opinion but your opinion

KD plays with a PG who dominates the ball and still their matchups are usually a wash. KD actually does better against LeBron when their matched on either side of the ball

Scoring - KD>LBJ

Everything - LBJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KD
  • _Lefty
    edited June 2016
    Options

KD is not in lebron's league as a playmaker. That's where the separation starts.
  • R.D.
    Options

Lol what statistic?

You on the Internet

All those nerd advance stats and here's the standard ones you all look at

Those are their numbers this year and the year before last since KD was hurt last year

continue on with y'all false narratives though, I just kept seeing it stated as fact and wanted clarification which I'm clearly not going to get
  • _Lefty
    Options
    Advance work really well until they don't.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited June 2016
    Options

Lol what statistic?

You on the Internet

Those are their numbers this year and the year before last since KD was hurt last year

continue on with y'all false narratives though, I just kept seeing it stated as fact and wanted clarification which I'm clearly not going to get

Other than scoring kd has the advantage or has passed bron in nothing b. Maybe sonned is a reach but outplayed isn't n ion wanna hear about dominating the ball, number 2 but bron clearly still number 1

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=jamesle01&p2=duranke01
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop it fam, KD ain't seeing Lebron
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Stop it fam, KD ain't seeing Lebron

You're the one to talk smh
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do ? really hate Bron that much? Lmao y'all be acting like that ? ? your mother or something.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do ? really hate Bron that much? Lmao y'all be acting like that ? ? your mother or something.

Media + fans makes people dislike lbj
  • R.D.
    edited June 2016
    Options

Lol what statistic?

You on the Internet

Other than scoring kd has the advantage or has passed bron in nothing b. Maybe sonned is a reach but outplayed isn't n ion wanna hear about dominating the ball, number 2 but bron clearly still number 1

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=jamesle01&p2=duranke01

I've disputed y'all claims, I've provided proof

I don't know what more I can do for you. If you believe LBJ is the better player, fine, I can't/won't argue but head to head, he doesn't son anyone

kD gets off on him on both sides of the ball

The one year KD got to play like LBJ, he was the MVP
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Lol what statistic?

You on the Internet

I've disputed y'all claims, I've provided proof

I don't know what more I can do for you. If you believe LBJ is the better player, fine, I can't/won't argue but head to head, he doesn't son anyone

kD gets off on him on both sides of the ball

The one year KD got to play like LBJ, he was the MVP

I conceded son was a possible reach, got him on both sides of the ball? Please show us what it is you're seeing or reading?

Lol @ the one year kd got to play like lbj, come on fam u can do better.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been a minute since i seen a ? not make sense like this
  • R.D.
    Options
    I can't say it no simpler

i go into depth and y'all will say

"He does everything better but score" , "he's the better playmaker "

Y'all can't even support what y'all saying which is evident by saying he sons him from the jump

KD does whatever he want to LeBron offensively and his length bothers him on the other end

Play like LeBron= Westbrook was hurt so KD took over the main playmaker role and would bring the ball up more/ take it from the top of the key and spread the floor

Believe in y'all opinions though
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Y'all can't even support what y'all saying which is evident by saying he sons him from the jump

KD does whatever he want to LeBron offensively and his length bothers him on the other end

Play like LeBron= Westbrook was hurt so KD took over the main playmaker role and would bring the ball up more/ take it from the top of the key and spread the floor

I wanna say u got it so bad but some how u really believe what u saying is strong support of ur original statement. Ur being delusional fam. This was over when I posted the basketball reference link. I don't wanna hear about play like lebron, kd can't do that and Lebron can't play like kd, cut it

U got it
  • R.D.
    Options
    lmaooo y'all got the answers

There's not a basketball opinion I listen to in here saying the opposite
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Great talk man, always is
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Durant is an incredible scorer. Has a clean ass shot. Can score at will. His shot is definitely better than lebrons. U got that. But that's where it ends. LeBron rebounds better, more blocks, defends better, is arguably the better passers-by, definitely a better shot creator. But, to emphasize how much better Bron is, where are Durants rings??

This ? had himself, Ibaka, Westbrook, and Harden in the finals against Bron. What happened?? Westbrook has developed into arguably the best point guard in the ? league. Durant, if u believe what you're saying is better than lebrons, right?? Why hasn't he gotten a ring yet?? What's the excuse??
  • R.D.
    Options

Durant is an incredible scorer. Has a clean ass shot. Can score at will. His shot is definitely better than lebrons. U got that. But that's where it ends. LeBron rebounds better, more blocks, defends better, is arguably the better passers-by, definitely a better shot creator. But, to emphasize how much better Bron is, where are Durants rings??

This ? had himself, Ibaka, Westbrook, and Harden in the finals against Bron. What happened?? Westbrook has developed into arguably the best point guard in the ? league. Durant, if u believe what you're saying is better than lebrons, right?? Why hasn't he gotten a ring yet?? What's the excuse??

• Peezy_Jenkins
    edited June 2016
    Options
    U keep saying that like "legit posters agree with me" yet no one has agreed. Unless u mean some of these website nba analysts, which u should post cuz ion see em
  • R.D.
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bruh your entitled to your opinion idc

I don't value anybody's opinion over mine. You should feel the same

You should know I'm not going back n forth too long on anything

even though I ain't even talking opinion...these facts but the IC good at talking in circles when they don't really know what they're talking about
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Fam I'm just saying u doing wat u complaining about but u got it bruh
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Last time I check, Bron came back limping in game 5 /4rth quarter just to put the dagger 3 in KD's face. That sums up all the talk: HE WHO GOT THE LAST LAUGH bruh.

And dont make me bring back the WCF CHOKING against the Warriors...