IT (2017) : Jaeden Lieberher and Bill Skarsgård

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
it-190090.jpg

For some reason I cant copy and paste the article. Here is the link though. Really they just released this one pic

http://comicbook.com/2016/07/13/first-look-at-pennywise-from-stephen-kings-it-revealed/

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Dude has some crooked ass eyes. Should add to the creepiness i suppose lol.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ain't Pennywise gonna be played by that one cat from Meet The Miller's or nah? Can't wait for it 2 drop. Might go back and read the book again before it drops.
    Just read the article and I wad wrong. Must have just been a rumor.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hopefully this movie doesnt include the infamous ending from the novel
    the kids start having an orgy
    well its actually more like a gang bang
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Magicjohnson
    Magicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Options
  • ckfree
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

Is this for real?!

yeah

i posted about it in another thread some time back
    dont click if you havent read the book and you plan to
    IT was the first book i ever read i was around 15 or so

the sex scene at the end didnt bother me since i was already having sex myself and i wasnt the brightest kid so i didnt think nothing of it besides the fact that they were in the sewer and covered in sewer stuff while they were running a train but looking back it now as an adult though an 11 year old girl having sex with 6 or 7 boys one after another was really ? up that ? was random as hell too it didnt really serve a purpose to the plot either

americas most well known novelist and one of the greatest men that ever put pen to paper might really be into some sick ?

goodnight

and ? bless

basically a bunch of little kids have an orgy in order to release a mystical power

that is the only way of destroying a giant spider from outer space
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this for real?!

yeah

the sex scene at the end didnt bother me since i was already having sex myself and i wasnt the brightest kid so i didnt think nothing of it besides the fact that they were in the sewer and covered in sewer stuff while they were running a train but looking back it now as an adult though an 11 year old girl having sex with 6 or 7 boys one after another was really ? up that ? was random as hell too it didnt really serve a purpose to the plot either

americas most well known novelist and one of the greatest men that ever put pen to paper might really be into some sick ?

goodnight

and ? bless

basically a bunch of little kids have an orgy in order to release a mystical power

Lololololol if that's true I really need to start writing my thoughts after smoking. They're just as ? (minus the child pr0n). I think I'ma pickup some Stephen King books.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ain't Pennywise gonna be played by that one cat from Meet The Miller's or nah? Can't wait for it 2 drop. Might go back and read the book again before it drops.
    Just read the article and I wad wrong. Must have just been a rumor.

It was originally when it was under a different director. Now it's the brother of that true blood guy who is now tarzan. They're both sons of that cat that plays the scientist in the thor and avengers movie but the dude playing the clown looks more like Steve Buscemi.
  • Broddie
    Options

That's not the ending. It's like the halfway mark.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Write ? /High, Edit Sober.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll Reserve Judgement Until I See Some Live Action Footage
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this for real?!

yeah

goodnight

and ? bless

Lololololol if that's true I really need to start writing my thoughts after smoking. They're just as ? (minus the child pr0n). I think I'ma pickup some Stephen King books.

you should because theres definitely an affinity between doing drugs and or drinking and writing

from hemingway to dylan thomas to dmx

etc

king best writing was fueled by his addiction to drugs and alcohol -- he spent most of the 80s on an extended drug and alcohol binge which ? his mind up so much that even today he cannot remember working on many of the books he wrote during that time -- he was said to have spent only a couple hours sober during that period and he spent that time thinking of killing himself -- he was drinking mouthwash for its alcohol content (when his wife tried to keep alcohol away from him) he was doing so much ? he had to stick cotton ? up his nose to stop blood from dropping on his typewriter

when he finally did get clean (after decades) his greatest fear came true

he could no longer write (I think the overkill of stimulants fried his brain up)

Yo GOAT post bruh.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Yeah good thing king wrote so much ? in the past that more and more of it is getting made into film or a tv series. Dude doesn't have to write ever again.

I heard a story about a famous author that released books under a different name just to prove to somebody that he didn't need the name to sell books. I'm pretty sure it was Stephen king, but can anyone confirm? Whomever it was released a few books under a different name and it took a bit for people to make it a big book, but the books eventually sold pretty well before folKS found out about the name change.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this for real?!

yeah

goodnight

and ? bless

you should because theres definitely an affinity between doing drugs and or drinking and writing

etc

king best writing was fueled by his addiction to drugs and alcohol -- he spent most of the 80s on an extended drug and alcohol binge which ? his mind up so much that even today he cannot remember working on many of the books he wrote during that time -- he was said to have spent only a couple hours sober during that period and he spent that time thinking of killing himself -- he was drinking mouthwash for its alcohol content (when his wife tried to keep alcohol away from him) he was doing so much ? he had to stick cotton ? up his nose to stop blood from dropping on his typewriter

he could no longer write (I think the overkill of stimulants fried his brain up)

Wait, Stephen King is still writing and never really stopped for any extended period of time though so how could he no longer write??? Unless you're talking about the quality of his novels going down then I get it.
  • ckfree
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Is this for real?!

yeah

goodnight

and ? bless

etc

Wait, Stephen King is still writing and never really stopped for any extended period of time though so how could he no longer write??? Unless you're talking about the quality of his novels going down then I get it.

yeah

i should have been more clear

i personally havent read anything recent but i have heard from someone whos a fan of his and they said hes the literary equivalent of mcdonalds now

im sure they were exaggerating if anything hes probably more like rolling stone magazine

long career
    crazy output
    produced gems

but most the rest of his work now just ranges from mediocre filler to flat out bad
  • ckfree
    Options
    i read up on king a couple years back and i was surprised to find out that the movie shawshank redemption came from one of his books -- i was like WHAT because thats one of my favorite movies ever and i thought i knew everything about it -- that ? was directed, acted and scripted to perfection -- easily one of the most rewatchable movies ever

the movie had a few minor alterations from the book
    1. the warden was 3 characters combined into 1 and he was given an important villain role
    2. brooks dies in an old folks home
    3. tommy doesnt try to clear andy name instead he trades his silence for a transfer to a minimum security prison

the guy who flipped the book into a script did a good job by adding to brooks story because thats some real ?

it added so much to the movie

you can change your life all you want in prison but you are in a controlled environment -- your changed life on the outside is still in your imagination -- so many folks make positive plans for their future when theyre released to only discover life on the outside doesnt unfold the way they imagined it would -- they walk out those gates and face some of the most difficult life decisions

where to live
    how to repair family/friends relationships
    how to earn a living with a criminal record

and some ALL AT ONCE

nevermind the effects of being locked up for so long

my dog came home from a 10 year bid last year and made some prison made tamales from out his commissary bag at my crib like i aint have the fridge full of food

easy to see why brook hung himself at that age i probably would too

but yeah king stayed giving unknown directors work he would only charge them a dollar for his short stories so they could have something to their credit -- supposedly tom cruise was almost set to play andy but he didnt want to take direction from a director that was new to the scene -- king never cashed the check he received for shawshanks movie rights instead he had it framed and sent it back to the director with a note telling him to keep it in case you ever need bail money

stephen king a real one
  • Broddie
    Options
    Stephen King the GOAT literary figure ? a Shakespeare or Hemmingway. I think the only other writer who has influenced my writing as much as King was Hunter S. Thompson.
  • ckfree
    Options
    thompson in the blog era would have been crazy

his stuff on page 2 was good
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Stephen King the GOAT literary figure ? a Shakespeare or Hemmingway. I think the only other writer who has influenced my writing as much as King was Hunter S. Thompson.

My tattoo was inspired by Thompson haha. I thought dude was a great writer. Crazy af, but he made you want to read the entire story within a paragraph.