To those who believe in the power of prayer, does ? or the heavens keep a waiting list?

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    I dont think man can answer for ?

... EHHH TRUE AND NOT TRUE..
    MAN(CHRISTIANS) ARE HERE AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FATHER.. SO SOME THINGS CAN BE SPOKEN FOR

According to the prophet Mohammed, the angel Gabriel made a bunch of updates and corrections to the Bible and Torah. Why don't you believe the holy, inspired words of Gabriel, don't you trust the Abrahamic ? 's angels?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    @kingblaze84;

HE is wining converts you idiot and that is all that really counts... human souls are the prize in every religion.

Why would ? want to save the christians from death because of following christ??? Christians are promised death. All the greatest apostles died for their beliefs, did ? magically come down and save them??? no they were allowed to suffer and die but what did there deaths do??? strength the faith of others and so today christians number in the millions upon millions. christ himself was nailed to a cross.

Matthew 10:39 : "Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." Being killed for christ is a blessing not a curse and like it or not ? DOES NOT WORK THE WAY YOU WANT HIM TOO. Your real opposition to ? IS YOUR OWN arrogance and foolishness which is sad because you and other like you are clearly obsessed with ? and religion in general

Muslims think they are worshipping the same ? i am, they are directing prayers to what they believe is the ? of Abraham.

If you're gonna call someone an idiot, at least learn to spell "winning" correctly, dum dum.

And there's nothing foolish about what I'm saying, I'm simply trying to understand all this boasting you're doing for a ? that I don't see doing anything to help or aid its followers. It doesn't seem ? -like in my eyes and seems more like a bunch of wishful thinking, but maybe I'm just hard to impress. I'm far from obsessed over the Bible ? , you and DOU are the ones that started mentioning the Bible ? in here.

I made this thread asking what people's thoughts on prayer are, if you're gonna boast and randomly mention Bible passages about this so called ? of yours, you better prepare to answer questions about it. And being honest, the excuses you have for the Bible ? are not really impressive. You're actually proving my point about the laziness of the ? you believe in lol, so it doesn't care about its followers on Earth living brutal and horrible lives in the birthplace of Abrahamic religions? I guess it's pretty coldhearted.

I believe you to be a liar your motive in making this thread was not to find out what people thought about prayer as always your motive was to slander a ? and a religion you don't understand but continue to slander. if you understood the religion you would not be asking these silly questions if you were not obsessed you would not be making these threads. You have made these threads for years and it's the same ? over and over again. Once you talk about prayer ? will inevitably come into the conversation and you knew that so stop the ?

don't worry about my spelling as long as you can understand my reply then that's all i care about

I've always answered your questions you just don't like the answers because they don't fit into what you wish.... you call ? lazy based upon your own perspective. LAZY describes someone who is not doing what should be done fast enough but who are you to tell ? he is lazy??? especially when you don't know what he is doing or why. ? has helped me and mine and many christians will tell you the same thing just because you have't experienced gods love and help in your life doesn't mean he's not helping you or that he does not help others.

? cares that's why he went to the cross and for christians dying for the faith is a blessing not a curse.

How you gonna pretend to know my motive for me making this thread, I'm the one who made it lol

I'm not slandering anything, just making careful observations of the world. I didn't make this thread with the intention of purposely dissing the Bible ? , but once you started the boasting of a ? I can't see doing anything, of course I'm gonna make observations about it. Let's face it, your ? is not known for being active on Earth these past few thousand plus years, and if you're gonna go around boasting about your so called ? , expect people to question that.

And if your "? " is really helping people mentally, spirititually or physically, that's great, but you can't discount the billions of people worldwide who also feel good praying to other gods or maybe not feeling the need to pray or worship at all.

IT'S NOT JUST this thread it's all the religious thread you make.

How is ? not active on earth??? if you ask serious christians they will tell your that he is active in their lives on earth Other people can pray to other gods if they wish to me they are false gods and i already told you demons can answer prayers.... hell humans can sometimes answer prayers and give you what you wish. That does not mean you are praying to ? .

Your ? is active on Earth? Word? Where, please show me. If you're going to mention nature or the skies, flowers, bees, etc, it could be some other higher forces responsible for that. You can't show me physically where the Bible ? is on Earth, please show me video footage of this ? at work.

And I understand that other gods people worldwide pray or worship to could be false, but that technically means your ? could be a false one too. If you can say other gods are false, what the hell makes you think your ? can't be false too?? Because of some miracles you or other people may have gone through? I know a bunch of non-religious people and some of them have led miraculous, great lives too. You can't really PROVE your ? is active compared to those false gods you talk about.

If you watch the news and read the bible and see all that's going over in the middle you would see the real physical proof that the prophecies of ? about that region are coming true....

I know my ? is not false because christians have had personal experiences with him, like i always tell you i don't care to prove anything to You i don't even care what you believe, i am not DOU i am not trying to convert you. We have had this same discussion millions of times I ONLY RESPOND TO THESE STUPID threads to enlighten others and to defeat ignorance, providing an alternative to your lies,slander and misinformation.

The Bible prophecies are coming true? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So Jesus is gonna come back soon?? HAHAHA oh please tell us when these prophecies are going to happen, next year? Or is it gonna be another 2,000 plus years?? I always laugh when it comes to the Bible prophecies coming true, like ? didn't hear that ? in 1999. I still remember the avalanche of street preachers who promised Jesus would come back in the year 2000, so be careful when you talk about prophecies coming true soon.

And it's nice that you and other Christians have had "personal" experiences with Jesus, but it sounds no more personal then the relationships some people have with Kali, Shiva, Odin or a random voodoo ? .

The bible sets down events not dates if you can follow those events you can have some idea of what's going on, the israel is back as a real nation state that is the clearest bible prophecy that has come true, that even you cannot deny. Preachers are flawed just like any other human being which is why the bible says one must study the word on their own.
  • zzombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84 THE PROBLEM WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT NO ONE SOLIDLY KNOWS WHAT THE FEATURES OF PERSIAN RELIGIONS WERE BEFORE ZOROASTOR CHANGED IT.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT LOGICALLY MEANS????

AND I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT THE PERSIANS INFLUENCED JEWISH CULTURE BUT THERE IS A DISTINCTION BETWEEN A PEOPLE'S CULTURE AND THEIR RELIGION. scholars DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF THAT THERE IS A PERSIAN INFLUENCE ON JEWISH RELIGION.... because as you just admitted they don't have much written down ON ZOROASTORINISM until the ad era. YOU SELECTIVELY READ WHAT YOU WANT

THIS IS from your only somewhat credible source

"At the present time it is impossible to settle the question; the truth lies probably somewhere between the radical extremes, and it is possible that when knowledge of the Assyrian and Babylonian religion is more precise in certain details, additional light may be thrown on the problem of the source of these analogies, and may show the likelihood of a common influence at work upon both the Persian and Jewish cults."

also posting video's from the 1980-early 90's isn't helping your case

I'm glad you can at least admit there is a solid chance Zoroastrianism influenced Judaism based on what you highlighted, although the scholar research I've done seems convincing enough to me. And I can post plenty of modern videos from college professors as well, Jewish and non-Jewish, who say the same thing that guy said.

my ? you can't read either??? that's not what i am saying and that's not what that quote is saying lol

WHAT I Admitted TO WAS that the persians influenced jewish culture but not the tenets of judaism and what the quote is saying is that there is no conclusive proof either way. DO YOU GET IT NOW????

Lol so why do so many SCHOLARS insist that Zoroastrianism influenced Ezra as he codified Judaism, and also influenced Judaism? What's your theory on that?

Why would most Jewish scholars agree with this, according to the world famous Jewish Encyclopedia? Just curious to know why you think this is the case.

They don't insist they make hypotheses you don't seem to know the difference ... the jewish encyclopedia says they cannot settle the question. ezra did not write the law, Moses did . What ezra did was reform the jewish community using the law of moses he gave THEIR COMMUNITIES structure but he did not invent anything.... much like how Christianity existed before the catholic church but the catholic church did give Christianity a particular form and order. ezra did a similar thing for judaism and managed to enforce much of the already preexisting law of moses, these were procedural changes and not actual religious doctrinal changes. The early catholic church did not invent anything they just gave form to what was already existing ezra also just gave a particular form to judaism

Religious scholars in many parts of the world now doubt Moses actually wrote the Jewish law, also known as the first five books of the Bible or Torah/Pentateuche. Many scholars have found great evidence Moses didn't really create the law directly, but instead it was written by several people within different periods of time. The more scholars are digging up research on the Torah and Bible, the more holes they are finding......this is the problem when things are written by HUMANS, the TRUE source is often questionable. In the end it's all man made

http://www.bluethread.com/whowrotetorah.htm

http://www.awitness.org/contrabib/torah/moses.html

http://mesacc.edu/~thoqh49081/handouts/torahclues.html

Jewish tradition is that Moses wrote (or received) the entire Torah. However, scholars going back to the 2nd century CE, or for an example in medieval times, Ibn Ezra in the 12th century, found troubling evidence that Moses did not in fact write the Torah. For example, there are references in the Torah to Moses in the third person, such as his being modest, or naming Edomite kings (Gen. 36) that were known to have lived after Moses died.[Friedman, p. 19.] Subsequent scholars found more and more problems that suggested more than one source.

An examination of the Torah indicates that it was composed by a number of now unknown authors. If Moses wrote the Bible then it must be explained why Torah books are in conflict with each other on points of both doctrine and history, something easy to establish by an objective examination.

Among the details that challenged the notion that Moses wrote the Torah or law......

-The Edomite kings listed in Genesis 36 did not live until after Moses was dead
    •Moses is referred to in the 3rd person in several passages
    •There are places named that Moses could not have known (he never entered the Promised Land)
    •The Hebrew of the text includes terms that were developed long after Moses' death
    •Moses' death is included in Deuteronomy.
    •Camels are listed in Abraham's retinue, but camels were domesticated around 1000, long after Abraham (1550 BCE) and even Moses (1250 BCE)
    •The text mentions Philistines in the time between Abraham and Moses, but the Philistines did not enter the coastal areas of Canaan until around 1200 BCE (after Moses).

You don't know the difference between jewish tradition and what the bible says... the bible is the inspired word of ? and it does not claim that one person wrote all of it, both jews and christians have traditions that are not found the torah or gospel.

as for the bold i can go through them all and show why the conclusions you are reaching is based on a faulty premise but i just don't care to because it would require to much writing and there are not enough people in this thread so the reward isn't worth it

If you don't want to disprove (or unable to disprove) what scholars say about Moses likely not writing the entire Torah, fine. The evidence is extremely convincing that the Torah was written by several people over a period of several generations. It is what it is.

Believe anything you want, in the end, angels did not write the Bible or Torah, faulty humans did. I don't see any angels or gods coming down from heaven and vouching for the Bible or Torah.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736041/Abandoned-Haunting-images-reveal-grand-churches-Europe-left-rot-ruin.html

Abandoned! Haunting images reveal how the once grand churches of Europe have been left to rot and ruin as support for Christianity dwindles in its traditional heartlands

the bible never says that angels wrote it. Europe is dying not just religiously but culturally and ethnically as well the population numbers of native Europeans are dropping and dropping , probably because they have embraced the nonsense of atheism. but even still Europe is not totally non-Christian http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christianity-isn-t-dead-it-has-just-become-more-diverse-a6940081.html

western Europeans turning away from religion only has a small effect on Christianity as a whole and really atheism is only heavy in western Europe in Russia eastern Europe their has been a resurgence of faith. Plus Other populations around the world have embraced Christianity which is something YOU don't like so you ignore it.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    @zzombie

Thanks for admitting preachers can make things up......

And Jews have studied the word carefully and they have concluded Jesus failed to fulfill the major prophecies, as they did 2,000 plus years ago. And up until now, I don't see the entire world bowing to one savior or him creating world peace, as the true messiah is supposed to have done. Is world peace anywhere in the newspapers or cable news??

The irony of your statement is that by me studying the word (Old Testament and New Testament), I have also concluded Jesus is not a savior. Notice Orthodox Jews agree with me on this.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Europe's population is going down but that's mostly because the cost of living in Europe is so high. I don't think most Europeans are atheist but many definitely are and even more are agnostic or non-religious, can't blame them though.

Other populations in Africa, Latin America, and some parts of Asia are seeing some growth in Christianity, but people in those parts of the world are also still praying to other spirits and gods. At least 400 million people in Africa and Asia alone worship different gods. In many parts of Africa and the Caribbean, it's very common for Christians to pray with voodoo priests to help heal a sick child or even themselves. In Mexico, it's common for Christians to pray to other spirits and even ancestors to do the same. Christian traditions are big in some places, but in those same places, praying to other gods or spirits is huge as well.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Haiti for example has a "mostly" Christian population but 90% are said to practice voodoo in some form. Many in Africa are Christian but still pray to other African gods or spirits, same thing goes on in many parts of Mexico and Latin America

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2985627.stm

Wednesday, 30 April, 2003

Haiti's Catholic President, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, took the decision earlier in April which means that voodoo ceremonies such as marriages now have equal standing with Catholic ones.

The mixture of gods and goddesses
    and Catholic saints is an integral part of Haitian life - one common saying is that Haitians are 70% Catholic, 30% Protestant, and 100% voodoo.

"We've always been the majority religion in Haiti - it's never been illegal to be a voodooisant," said Mambu Racine Sumbu, an American voodoo priestess who has been practising in Haiti for 15 years.

• zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @zzombie

Thanks for admitting preachers can make things up......

And Jews have studied the word carefully and they have concluded Jesus failed to fulfill the major prophecies, as they did 2,000 plus years ago. And up until now, I don't see the entire world bowing to one savior or him creating world peace, as the true messiah is supposed to have done. Is world peace anywhere in the newspapers or cable news??

The irony of your statement is that by me studying the word (Old Testament and New Testament), I have also concluded Jesus is not a savior. Notice Orthodox Jews agree with me on this.

Of course preachers can make ? up SO CAN RABBIS but faith should not be put in them faith is put in the ever living WORD OF ? .... why jews don't believe in jesus is a whole other thread but needless to say Christians and jews differ on what the prophecies are actually saying.

but what we don't disagree on is that the ? of Abraham is actually THE ONE TRUE ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    Haiti for example has a "mostly" Christian population but 90% are said to practice voodoo in some form. Many in Africa are Christian but still pray to other African gods or spirits, same thing goes on in many parts of Mexico and Latin America

Haiti's Catholic President, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, took the decision earlier in April which means that voodoo ceremonies such as marriages now have equal standing with Catholic ones.

and Catholic saints is an integral part of Haitian life - one common saying is that Haitians are 70% Catholic, 30% Protestant, and 100% voodoo.

"We've always been the majority religion in Haiti - it's never been illegal to be a voodooisant," said Mambu Racine Sumbu, an American voodoo priestess who has been practising in Haiti for 15 years.

I'VE BEEN TO AFRICA THIS ISN'T THE CASE IN MOST CHRISTIAN CHRUCHES IN AFRICA.... AND IN anycase taking the ceremonies, symbols and feasts of pagan religions and Christianizing them is actually very normal in Christian tradition. How else do you think we got the Christmas tree???

taking certain things from other religions as long as they don't violate the fundamental doctrines of Christ is perfect allowable
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Europe's population is going down but that's mostly because the cost of living in Europe is so high. I don't think most Europeans are atheist but many definitely are and even more are agnostic or non-religious, can't blame them though.

Other populations in Africa, Latin America, and some parts of Asia are seeing some growth in Christianity, but people in those parts of the world are also still praying to other spirits and gods. At least 400 million people in Africa and Asia alone worship different gods. In many parts of Africa and the Caribbean, it's very common for Christians to pray with voodoo priests to help heal a sick child or even themselves. In Mexico, it's common for Christians to pray to other spirits and even ancestors to do the same. Christian traditions are big in some places, but in those same places, praying to other gods or spirits is huge as well.

Some growth in Christianity??? just admit it that Christianity is experiencing massive growth in the other areas of the world but is declining among the already declining western european population. 400 million is a tiny percentage when compared to the numbers of Christians living in the places you mentioned.

did you forget I am from the Caribbean???? the only places were pagan worship has any serious numbers is in Haiti which is probably why it seems to be ? cursed the rest of the Caribbean is totally Christian with hindu and islamic populations in a few nations.

cost of living is high in Europe but the religious people who do live in Europe are the only people reproducing in any appreciable numbers despite the cost, so you cannot lay the blame on the cost of living native Europeans are most likely in decline because of the faulty way in which they have begun to think, stupid ideologies like atheism,leftism and feminism have lead them into decline,
  • kingblaze84
    Options

I'VE BEEN TO AFRICA THIS ISN'T THE CASE IN MOST CHRISTIAN CHRUCHES IN AFRICA.... AND IN anycase taking the ceremonies, symbols and feasts of pagan religions and Christianizing them is actually very normal in Christian tradition. How else do you think we got the Christmas tree???

taking certain things from other religions as long as they don't violate the fundamental doctrines of Christ is perfect allowable

Many religious ceremonies take place outside the church and evidence shows that many Christians in Africa, Latin America and other places feel that praying to Jesus is not enough. Many Christians worldwide still pray to other gods or worship them, alongside other spirits. Are you sure that doesn't violate Christian doctrine? I thought the Bible ? said to not put other gods before him and worshipping other gods is punishable by death.
  • zzombie
    Options

Many religious ceremonies take place outside the church and evidence shows that many Christians in Africa, Latin America and other places feel that praying to Jesus is not enough. Many Christians worldwide still pray to other gods or worship them, alongside other spirits. Are you sure that doesn't violate Christian doctrine? I thought the Bible ? said to not put other gods before him and worshipping other gods is punishable by death.

You are not paying attention. what is am telling you is that the bold represents a tiny percentage of people when compared to the vast majority of Christians. AND I NEVER SAID PRAYING TO OTHER GODS WAS PART OF CHRISTAIN DOCTRINE..... what I told you was that it does not violate Christian doctrine to take the ceremonies and symbols of other religions and Christianize them.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Some growth in Christianity??? just admit it that Christianity is experiencing massive growth in the other areas of the world but is declining among the already declining western european population. 400 million is a tiny percentage when compared to the numbers of Christians living in the places you mentioned.

did you forget I am from the Caribbean???? the only places were pagan worship has any serious numbers is in Haiti which is probably why it seems to be ? cursed the rest of the Caribbean is totally Christian with hindu and islamic populations in a few nations.

cost of living is high in Europe but the religious people who do live in Europe are the only people reproducing in any appreciable numbers despite the cost, so you cannot lay the blame on the cost of living native Europeans are most likely in decline because of the faulty way in which they have begun to think, stupid ideologies like atheism,leftism and feminism have lead them into decline,

Europeans and many in Asia and around the world are turning non-religious because of the gods being inactive or not showing themselves in a satisfying manner. Europe is actually turning more conservative lately in case you haven't paid attention to the news, conservative parties and groups are on the rise. And there are PLENTY of conservative nations worldwide that are in serious decline financially and poverty wise, some of the most poor and unstable nations in the world are conservative and have almost no rights for women. ? is you talking about?

As far as Haiti seeming cursed to you, what does that make other majority Christian nations like Venezuela or South Africa, home to some of the worst slums and poverty in the world? Venezuela is going through a major disaster right now with its economy and it running out of food. Brazil has a horrible crime problem and has tons of polluted water and the Zika virus flying around. Puerto Rico is mostly Christian and has a horrible economy too, the Zika virus may effect 1 in 4 people there according to scientists. If Haiti is cursed, then much of the world is cursed too because there are plenty of Christian majority nations with tons of horrendous problems. Doesn't Jamaica have one of the world's highest murder rates, along with South Africa and Honduras, another Christian nation?

Things are actually better in Europe then in many majority Christian nations worldwide. Even Buddhist nations seem a lot safer and more stable compared to the violent, poverty, crime ridden chaos centers of so many 3rd world Christian nations out there. How ironic Europe ? up a lot of these nations, back when Europeans were heavily Christian LOL SMH
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options

Europeans and many in Asia and around the world are turning non-religious because of the gods being inactive or not showing themselves in a satisfying manner. Europe is actually turning more conservative lately in case you haven't paid attention to the news, conservative parties and groups are on the rise. And there are PLENTY of conservative nations worldwide that are in serious decline financially and poverty wise, some of the most poor and unstable nations in the world are conservative and have almost no rights for women. ? is you talking about?

As far as Haiti seeming cursed to you, what does that make other majority Christian nations like Venezuela or South Africa, home to some of the worst slums and poverty in the world? Venezuela is going through a major disaster right now with its economy and it running out of food. Brazil has a horrible crime problem and has tons of polluted water and the Zika virus flying around. Puerto Rico is mostly Christian and has a horrible economy too, the Zika virus may effect 1 in 4 people there according to scientists. If Haiti is cursed, then much of the world is cursed too because there are plenty of Christian majority nations with tons of horrendous problems. Doesn't Jamaica have one of the world's highest murder rates, along with South Africa and Honduras, another Christian nation?

Things are actually better in Europe then in many majority Christian nations worldwide. Even Buddhist nations seem a lot safer and more stable compared to the violent, poverty, crime ridden chaos centers of so many 3rd world Christian nations out there. How ironic Europe ? up a lot of these nations, back when Europeans were heavily Christian LOL SMH

ARE YOU ACTUALLY READING WHAT I WRITE????? conservatism even in Europe is linked to more religiosity not less... yes there are still people in asia and Europe that are non-religious but the percentages are very low compared to the millions and millions of people who are either already religious and the religious populations in Asian nations are growing.

there is no causal link to conservative cultures/religious cultures and poverty south korea is a very conservative nation but they are one of the richer nations on earth the same can be said of some muslim nations, There are many economic factors that go into a nation being poor or rich.

most of the problems in south America can be directly traced to either the drug war or horrible governance but with Haiti it's recent problems are a result of the papa doc dictatorship and that mad man used the Haitian belief in voodoo to control his people for his own benefit and robbed the nation which set off a disastrous chain of events

SO THERE IS A DIRECT CAUSAL LINK TO VOODOO BEING ONE OF THE REASONS HAITI BEING ? UP and don't get me started on the fuckery that goes on in Africa thanks to the nonsense in traditional African religions from cannibalism to ? ? .
  • zzombie
    Options
    I am not saying having faith in the ? of Abraham = having a great nation.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

ARE YOU ACTUALLY READING WHAT I WRITE????? conservatism even in Europe is linked to more religiosity not less... yes there are still people in asia and Europe that are non-religious but the percentages are very low compared to the millions and millions of people who are either already religious and the religious populations in Asian nations are growing.

there is no causal link to conservative cultures/religious cultures and poverty south korea is a very conservative nation but they are one of the richer nations on earth the same can be said of some muslim nations, There are many economic factors that go into a nation being poor or rich.

most of the problems in south America can be directly traced to either the drug war or horrible governance but with Haiti it's recent problems are a result of the papa doc dictatorship and that mad man used the Haitian belief in voodoo to control his people for his own benefit and robbed the nation which set off a disastrous chain of events

SO THERE IS A DIRECT CAUSAL LINK TO VOODOO BEING ONE OF THE REASONS HAITI BEING ? UP and don't get me started on the fuckery that goes on in Africa thanks to the nonsense in traditional African religions from cannibalism to ? ? .

Europe without question is turning non-religious but my point is that Europeans still have some conservative values in them. They're not a blindly liberal continent for the most part and many in the Middle East wish Europe had more liberal border laws, the type Germany had at one point. But despite Europe's declining population, it still is better to live there compared to the many poverty and crime ridden nations of the Christian world. I'd much rather live in a random non-religious nation then a ? religious one, with few exceptions.

And non-religious people will grow in population overall too, it's one billion plus now and will increase with time, America is becoming less and less religious, among all races. The next 100 years from now, I wouldn't be shocked if less then half of Americans are Christian, young Whites are especially secular these days. Few could have predicted how secular Britain would become just 20 years ago, but now most British aren't Christian.

As far as the problems in South America and Haiti, what's the lazy Bible ? doing to help solve the massive problems of food shortages, crime, poverty and pollution in all these places? My basic point is that much of the world being Christian or Muslim means nothing when so much of these places are hellholes for many. ? in South Africa is a big problem according to the UN, same in Mexico and Honduras, majority Christian nations. Is this the good grace the Bible ? has blessed among his people? Many of these places are quite conservative in social issues too....

What's the ? of Abraham doing to solve the chaos in Yemen, Syria and Iraq? Is this the best the Abrahamic ? can do?? How can you boast and praise such a lazy ? as that? It seems so foreign to me.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options

You ? right, look at how mighty and amazing the ? of Abraham is, he's so active in the Christian and Muslim world. The blessings of the mighty Abrahamic/Bible ? are very great indeed

https://youtu.be/DJjJ5WB3izg

--I'm supposed to be impressed with this? This is the Abrahamic ? you boasted about? LOL aight ? , very impressive.

**Clap clap**
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options

You ? right, look at how mighty and amazing the ? of Abraham is, he's so active in the Christian and Muslim world. The blessings of the mighty Abrahamic/Bible ? are very great indeed

--I'm supposed to be impressed with this? This is the Abrahamic ? you boasted about? LOL aight ? , very impressive.

**Clap clap**

cry me a river already it's not his fault that people are living like that, when he made us the earth was a paradise but we are responsible for it being so ? up today..... children are starving yet we waste countless millions on iphones and other nonsense yet you want to blame ? for those children suffering??? I am 100% sure that behind most of those children that are suffering in that video there is a man made reason for it

war, stupid governmental decisions or just plain human greed

WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT YOUR ARE NOTHING BUT A TROLL AND ANTI-CHRISTAIN BIGOT. I AM TEMPTED to despise you as much as you despise my ? but I don't instead I just pity you,
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options

Europe without question is turning non-religious but my point is that Europeans still have some conservative values in them. They're not a blindly liberal continent for the most part and many in the Middle East wish Europe had more liberal border laws, the type Germany had at one point. But despite Europe's declining population, it still is better to live there compared to the many poverty and crime ridden nations of the Christian world. I'd much rather live in a random non-religious nation then a ? religious one, with few exceptions.

And non-religious people will grow in population overall too, it's one billion plus now and will increase with time, America is becoming less and less religious, among all races. The next 100 years from now, I wouldn't be shocked if less then half of Americans are Christian, young Whites are especially secular these days. Few could have predicted how secular Britain would become just 20 years ago, but now most British aren't Christian.

As far as the problems in South America and Haiti, what's the lazy Bible ? doing to help solve the massive problems of food shortages, crime, poverty and pollution in all these places? My basic point is that much of the world being Christian or Muslim means nothing when so much of these places are hellholes for many. ? in South Africa is a big problem according to the UN, same in Mexico and Honduras, majority Christian nations. Is this the good grace the Bible ? has blessed among his people? Many of these places are quite conservative in social issues too....

What's the ? of Abraham doing to solve the chaos in Yemen, Syria and Iraq? Is this the best the Abrahamic ? can do?? How can you boast and praise such a lazy ? as that? It seems so foreign to me.

only western europeans are turning atheist.... in central and eastern Europe religion has had a revival, WORLD WIDE the non-religious population is growing but not in proportion with the religious population so the growth of the non-religious means little because their influence will only reflect their number in comparison to everyone else.

? is not responsible for solving all our problems AND it is mankind that is lazy ? has provided us with all the resources we need to solve almost all of our problems but we rather spend those resources on vain things. humankind will spend it's time and energy on producing 1 million dollar cars and all sorts of pleasures but won't feed and shelter the poor.... and then being the weak, lazy and irresponsible species that we are WE turn around and blame ? .

man kills man you blame ?
    man rapes woman you blame ?
    man pollutes the sea you blame ?
    man goes to war against other man you blame ?

? has provided man with instructions and when we don't follow those instructions it leads to suffering and then instead of taking responsibility we blame ? .

? IS NOT LAZY WE ARE THE LAZY ONES
  • rafnetuk
    rafnetuk Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Sometimes the only thing that gets you through hard times is praying and believing. Believing there has to be good around the corner. Praying to a higher power. No matter what you believe there is always someone or something better, faster more powerful.

Keep on Believing.

This video WILL inspire and give you strength:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMTZdSiO8vc
  • kingblaze84
    Options

**Clap clap**

cry me a river already it's not his fault that people are living like that, when he made us the earth was a paradise but we are responsible for it being so ? up today..... children are starving yet we waste countless millions on iphones and other nonsense yet you want to blame ? for those children suffering??? I am 100% sure that behind most of those children that are suffering in that video there is a man made reason for it

WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT YOUR ARE NOTHING BUT A TROLL AND ANTI-CHRISTAIN BIGOT. I AM TEMPTED to despise you as much as you despise my ? but I don't instead I just pity you,

You always want to blame mankind for the problems on Earth but you are blatantly ignoring the natural problems of the world, like parasites and droughts that often make water and food supplies turn bad. I'm not against people believing in "? " but when you boast about a weak ass ? like yours, you gotta bring more evidence to the table.

And Earth was never a paradise, where you got that lie from? Earth has always had a brutal and sadistic predator/prey system, and fossils prove there have been parasites and diseases since probably the beginning of time.

I'm not a troll, I just want to know how the ? you can boast about a ? that is as lazy and pathetic as yours. If you would just say the Bible ? is not that powerful, I actually would respect that.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @zzombie

Mankind is lazy? Mankind IS building shelters and is helping to feed much of the poor. I agree mankind can do a lot more but I don't see the lazy Bible ? giving a helping hand. Parasites and natural disasters are still affecting millions around the world, where is the lazy Bible ? to help stop these natural disasters and parasites? Did mankind create natural disasters and parasites now? Give me a damn break.

And since when has "? " given man instructions to do anything? Other people have given other people instructions. I don't see any ? giving people instructions anywhere, please show me where that's happening at. You already admitted humans wrote the so called holy books, so what instruction from ? are you talking about?

Humans have polluted the seas, true, but nature pollutes the sea with parasites and bacteria too. People can get brain eating diseases just by diving in the wrong pool of water. Many children worldwide get parasites growing out of their arms or face just by fishing for food. I see human doctors trying to help these kids, many of them atheist or non-religious. But the Bible ? is nowhere to be found. Sounds like laziness to me.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    rafnetuk wrote: »
    Sometimes the only thing that gets you through hard times is praying and believing. Believing there has to be good around the corner. Praying to a higher power. No matter what you believe there is always someone or something better, faster more powerful.

Keep on Believing.

This video WILL inspire and give you strength:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMTZdSiO8vc

Praying definitely gets many people through hard times, and I'm not against that. I question its effectiveness at times but I'm not against prayer in itself. Before I click on that video, is that some Christian ? ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    @zzombie

Mankind is lazy? Mankind IS building shelters and is helping to feed much of the poor. I agree mankind can do a lot more but I don't see the lazy Bible ? giving a helping hand. Parasites and natural disasters are still affecting millions around the world, where is the lazy Bible ? to help stop these natural disasters and parasites? Did mankind create natural disasters and parasites now? Give me a damn break.

And since when has "? " given man instructions to do anything? Other people have given other people instructions. I don't see any ? giving people instructions anywhere, please show me where that's happening at. You already admitted humans wrote the so called holy books, so what instruction from ? are you talking about?

Humans have polluted the seas, true, but nature pollutes the sea with parasites and bacteria too. People can get brain eating diseases just by diving in the wrong pool of water. Many children worldwide get parasites growing out of their arms or face just by fishing for food. I see human doctors trying to help these kids, many of them atheist or non-religious. But the Bible ? is nowhere to be found. Sounds like laziness to me.

lol at mankind helping.... when one person can amass billions of dollars while thousands of children go hungry you call that helping??? the fact remains that if mankind as a whole wanted to we could stop most of the children in that video from suffering.... but we don't and people like you rather blame ? than point the finger at lazy humanity. Humankind is lazy and selfish.

People may die from natural causes but natural disasters produce a positive outcome in that they regulate the systems of nature that allow the earth to be capable of sustaining life. Earth quakes and volcanic eruption relieve the pressure from tectonic places, hurricane cool and warm the seas, natural genetic diseases keep inferior genes from being passed on etc etc etc.

? gave man instruction on how to treat each other so that things like war wouldn't happen... WHEN ? said love each other and love ? that was the instruction. If we followed it we would only have to worry about natural suffering which is minuscule compared to human manufactured suffering.

and what i told you was that ? INSPIRED PEOPLE TO write the SCRIPTURES so various men physically wrote down the scripture under the supervision of the almighty ? . These writers may have attributed the scriptures of multiple bookS to one man but only because ? allowed it. FOR EXAMPLE THE EXODUS could have been written by multiple people but since that book is largely focused on moses, succeeding generations just attributed it to moses. But there is nowhere in the torah that says I MOSESE WRITE THIS.
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options

**Clap clap**

You always want to blame mankind for the problems on Earth but you are blatantly ignoring the natural problems of the world, like parasites and droughts that often make water and food supplies turn bad. I'm not against people believing in "? " but when you boast about a weak ass ? like yours, you gotta bring more evidence to the table.

And Earth was never a paradise, where you got that lie from? Earth has always had a brutal and sadistic predator/prey system, and fossils prove there have been parasites and diseases since probably the beginning of time.

I'm not a troll, I just want to know how the ? you can boast about a ? that is as lazy and pathetic as yours. If you would just say the Bible ? is not that powerful, I actually would respect that.

The natural problems you list all have good reasons for existing SO while they seem painful from a limited perspective from a wider one i can see the necessity and positivity in them. My ? is not weak i have seen prayers answered by him he has answered prayers. By what measure can you say that ? is lazy??? you don't know when or why ? answers prayers You don't know what ? is DOING RIGHT NOW. simply because you cannot see the work being done does not mean ? is not working

If you would just say that you are an anti-christian bigot i would respect you more
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @zzombie

lol at mankind helping.... when one person can amass billions of dollars while thousands of children go hungry you call that helping??? the fact remains that if mankind as a whole wanted to we could stop most of the children in that video from suffering.... but we don't and people like you rather blame ? than point the finger at lazy humanity. Humankind is lazy and selfish.

People may die from natural causes but natural disasters produce a positive outcome in that they regulate the systems of nature that allow the earth to be capable of sustaining life. Earth quakes and volcanic eruption relieve the pressure from tectonic places, hurricane cool and warm the seas, natural genetic diseases keep inferior genes from being passed on etc etc etc.

? gave man instruction on how to treat each other so that things like war wouldn't happen... WHEN ? said love each other and love ? that was the instruction. If we followed it we would only have to worry about natural suffering which is minuscule compared to human manufactured suffering.

and what i told you was that ? INSPIRED PEOPLE TO write the SCRIPTURES so various men physically wrote down the scripture under the supervision of the almighty ? . These writers may have attributed the scriptures of multiple bookS to one man but only because ? allowed it. FOR EXAMPLE THE EXODUS could have been written by multiple people but since that book is largely focused on moses, succeeding generations just attributed it to moses. But there is nowhere in the torah that says I MOSESE WRITE THIS.

If humankind is so lazy, then the Bible ? is even lazier lol, at least humans can be seen building hospitals and sewer systems in nations around the world. This is one of the reasons I stopped being Christian long ago, as Richard Dawkins and others have, a ? that is constantly hiding all the time and failing to prove itself over other gods maybe isn't a ? at all.

Your excuses for massive suffering existing are simply proving my point about the laziness of the ? you believe in, so there's no other efficient way to end life on Earth? Natural parasites and diseases have to be extremely painful to many children worldwide huh? That sounds sadistic and extremely evil to me and I suppose we just have different opinions on it.

And yes I know many different gods have inspired many people throughout the years to write so called holy books. There are thousands of different holy books written by men, but I notice the "gods" haven't written these books themselves. Why can't the Bible ? write its own holy book for himself? According to Mohammed, the angel Gabriel updated the Bible. Who am I supposed to trust?