To those who believe in the power of prayer, does ? or the heavens keep a waiting list?

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I am not saying having faith in the ? of Abraham = having a great nation.

You ? right, look at how mighty and amazing the ? of Abraham is, he's so active in the Christian and Muslim world. The blessings of the mighty Abrahamic/Bible ? are very great indeed

https://youtu.be/DJjJ5WB3izg

--I'm supposed to be impressed with this? This is the Abrahamic ? you boasted about? LOL aight ? , very impressive.

**Clap clap**

cry me a river already it's not his fault that people are living like that, when he made us the earth was a paradise but we are responsible for it being so ? up today..... children are starving yet we waste countless millions on iphones and other nonsense yet you want to blame ? for those children suffering??? I am 100% sure that behind most of those children that are suffering in that video there is a man made reason for it

war, stupid governmental decisions or just plain human greed

WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT YOUR ARE NOTHING BUT A TROLL AND ANTI-CHRISTAIN BIGOT. I AM TEMPTED to despise you as much as you despise my ? but I don't instead I just pity you,

You always want to blame mankind for the problems on Earth but you are blatantly ignoring the natural problems of the world, like parasites and droughts that often make water and food supplies turn bad. I'm not against people believing in "? " but when you boast about a weak ass ? like yours, you gotta bring more evidence to the table.

And Earth was never a paradise, where you got that lie from? Earth has always had a brutal and sadistic predator/prey system, and fossils prove there have been parasites and diseases since probably the beginning of time.

I'm not a troll, I just want to know how the ? you can boast about a ? that is as lazy and pathetic as yours. If you would just say the Bible ? is not that powerful, I actually would respect that.

The natural problems you list all have good reasons for existing SO while they seem painful from a limited perspective from a wider one i can see the necessity and positivity in them. My ? is not weak i have seen prayers answered by him he has answered prayers. By what measure can you say that ? is lazy??? you don't know when or why ? answers prayers You don't know what ? is DOING RIGHT NOW. simply because you cannot see the work being done does not mean ? is not working

If you would just say that you are an anti-christian bigot i would respect you more

So parasites that eat a child's face or brain have a good reason for existing? What's the positive of brain eating diseases eating a child's brain as it's alive? Damn, I thought John Wayne Gacy was sadistic but the Bible ? according to you makes Jeffrey Dahmer seem like Dora the Explorer!!! Yikes, thanks for scaring me away from your unholy ? even more. Too demonic for my taste!

And you're right, I don't know what the thousands of gods that supposedly exist are doing. Maybe one of those gods or spirits is blessing me right now for all I know, I've been having a great summer. Or maybe the gods are dead and high powered aliens are the ones answering prayers these days.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @zzombie

Mankind is lazy? Mankind IS building shelters and is helping to feed much of the poor. I agree mankind can do a lot more but I don't see the lazy Bible ? giving a helping hand. Parasites and natural disasters are still affecting millions around the world, where is the lazy Bible ? to help stop these natural disasters and parasites? Did mankind create natural disasters and parasites now? Give me a damn break.

And since when has "? " given man instructions to do anything? Other people have given other people instructions. I don't see any ? giving people instructions anywhere, please show me where that's happening at. You already admitted humans wrote the so called holy books, so what instruction from ? are you talking about?

Humans have polluted the seas, true, but nature pollutes the sea with parasites and bacteria too. People can get brain eating diseases just by diving in the wrong pool of water. Many children worldwide get parasites growing out of their arms or face just by fishing for food. I see human doctors trying to help these kids, many of them atheist or non-religious. But the Bible ? is nowhere to be found. Sounds like laziness to me.

lol at mankind helping.... when one person can amass billions of dollars while thousands of children go hungry you call that helping??? the fact remains that if mankind as a whole wanted to we could stop most of the children in that video from suffering.... but we don't and people like you rather blame ? than point the finger at lazy humanity. Humankind is lazy and selfish.

People may die from natural causes but natural disasters produce a positive outcome in that they regulate the systems of nature that allow the earth to be capable of sustaining life. Earth quakes and volcanic eruption relieve the pressure from tectonic places, hurricane cool and warm the seas, natural genetic diseases keep inferior genes from being passed on etc etc etc.

? gave man instruction on how to treat each other so that things like war wouldn't happen... WHEN ? said love each other and love ? that was the instruction. If we followed it we would only have to worry about natural suffering which is minuscule compared to human manufactured suffering.

and what i told you was that ? INSPIRED PEOPLE TO write the SCRIPTURES so various men physically wrote down the scripture under the supervision of the almighty ? . These writers may have attributed the scriptures of multiple bookS to one man but only because ? allowed it. FOR EXAMPLE THE EXODUS could have been written by multiple people but since that book is largely focused on moses, succeeding generations just attributed it to moses. But there is nowhere in the torah that says I MOSESE WRITE THIS.

If humankind is so lazy, then the Bible ? is even lazier lol, at least humans can be seen building hospitals and sewer systems in nations around the world. This is one of the reasons I stopped being Christian long ago, as Richard Dawkins and others have, a ? that is constantly hiding all the time and failing to prove itself over other gods maybe isn't a ? at all.

Your excuses for massive suffering existing are simply proving my point about the laziness of the ? you believe in, so there's no other efficient way to end life on Earth? Natural parasites and diseases have to be extremely painful to many children worldwide huh? That sounds sadistic and extremely evil to me and I suppose we just have different opinions on it.

And yes I know many different gods have inspired many people throughout the years to write so called holy books. There are thousands of different holy books written by men, but I notice the "gods" haven't written these books themselves. Why can't the Bible ? write its own holy book for himself? According to Mohammed, the angel Gabriel updated the Bible. Who am I supposed to trust?

? richard dawkins and all these useless academics who produce nothing but dreck and call it writing

? is not hiding you just lack the ability to see the things he does for people some of us have experienced his presence.... i am sorry you cannot perceive his works. I don't care what you believe as far as i am concerned you are a lost cause and i cannot help you because you don't want to be helped even if you could see ? it don't think you would want to.

lol @ attributing MASS SUFFERING to ? ??? most of the suffering on earth can be directly attributed to human action or inaction and that's no excuse it's just the truth.

YEAH people die, children die from natural causes like parasites but the number of people who die from parasites is minuscule compared to those who die because of human action or inaction.... and by the way cry me another river over these children you claim to care about that are infected with parasites

Most children who get infected with parasites are living in squalor... why are these children living in horrible conditions??? because the people with the money and influence won't ensure that the less fortunate are in proper homes... IF humanity obeyed ? then less people would be selfish and we would collectively ensure that the poor are living in at least decent conditions.

MUSLIMS think they are worshiping the ? of abraham so rightfully they do fall under the abrahamic religion umbrella but the reasons why islam is ? is a whole other thread but to begin with after moses all prophets of ? must have jewish mothers now there is a difference between being a prophet and being a prophet of ? but that to is a whole other thread.

? wanted man to physically write it
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @zzombie

Mankind is lazy? Mankind IS building shelters and is helping to feed much of the poor. I agree mankind can do a lot more but I don't see the lazy Bible ? giving a helping hand. Parasites and natural disasters are still affecting millions around the world, where is the lazy Bible ? to help stop these natural disasters and parasites? Did mankind create natural disasters and parasites now? Give me a damn break.

And since when has "? " given man instructions to do anything? Other people have given other people instructions. I don't see any ? giving people instructions anywhere, please show me where that's happening at. You already admitted humans wrote the so called holy books, so what instruction from ? are you talking about?

Humans have polluted the seas, true, but nature pollutes the sea with parasites and bacteria too. People can get brain eating diseases just by diving in the wrong pool of water. Many children worldwide get parasites growing out of their arms or face just by fishing for food. I see human doctors trying to help these kids, many of them atheist or non-religious. But the Bible ? is nowhere to be found. Sounds like laziness to me.

lol at mankind helping.... when one person can amass billions of dollars while thousands of children go hungry you call that helping??? the fact remains that if mankind as a whole wanted to we could stop most of the children in that video from suffering.... but we don't and people like you rather blame ? than point the finger at lazy humanity. Humankind is lazy and selfish.

People may die from natural causes but natural disasters produce a positive outcome in that they regulate the systems of nature that allow the earth to be capable of sustaining life. Earth quakes and volcanic eruption relieve the pressure from tectonic places, hurricane cool and warm the seas, natural genetic diseases keep inferior genes from being passed on etc etc etc.

? gave man instruction on how to treat each other so that things like war wouldn't happen... WHEN ? said love each other and love ? that was the instruction. If we followed it we would only have to worry about natural suffering which is minuscule compared to human manufactured suffering.

and what i told you was that ? INSPIRED PEOPLE TO write the SCRIPTURES so various men physically wrote down the scripture under the supervision of the almighty ? . These writers may have attributed the scriptures of multiple bookS to one man but only because ? allowed it. FOR EXAMPLE THE EXODUS could have been written by multiple people but since that book is largely focused on moses, succeeding generations just attributed it to moses. But there is nowhere in the torah that says I MOSESE WRITE THIS.

If humankind is so lazy, then the Bible ? is even lazier lol, at least humans can be seen building hospitals and sewer systems in nations around the world. This is one of the reasons I stopped being Christian long ago, as Richard Dawkins and others have, a ? that is constantly hiding all the time and failing to prove itself over other gods maybe isn't a ? at all.

Your excuses for massive suffering existing are simply proving my point about the laziness of the ? you believe in, so there's no other efficient way to end life on Earth? Natural parasites and diseases have to be extremely painful to many children worldwide huh? That sounds sadistic and extremely evil to me and I suppose we just have different opinions on it.

And yes I know many different gods have inspired many people throughout the years to write so called holy books. There are thousands of different holy books written by men, but I notice the "gods" haven't written these books themselves. Why can't the Bible ? write its own holy book for himself? According to Mohammed, the angel Gabriel updated the Bible. Who am I supposed to trust?

? richard dawkins and all these useless academics who produce nothing but dreck and call it writing

? is not hiding you just lack the ability to see the things he does for people some of us have experienced his presence.... i am sorry you cannot perceive his works. I don't care what you believe as far as i am concerned you are a lost cause and i cannot help you because you don't want to be helped even if you could see ? it don't think you would want to.

lol @ attributing MASS SUFFERING to ? ??? most of the suffering on earth can be directly attributed to human action or inaction and that's no excuse it's just the truth.

YEAH people die, children die from natural causes like parasites but the number of people who die from parasites is minuscule compared to those who die because of human action or inaction.... and by the way cry me another river over these children you claim to care about that are infected with parasites

Most children who get infected with parasites are living in squalor... why are these children living in horrible conditions??? because the people with the money and influence won't ensure that the less fortunate are in proper homes... IF humanity obeyed ? then less people would be selfish and we would collectively ensure that the poor are living in at least decent conditions.

MUSLIMS think they are worshiping the ? of abraham so rightfully they do fall under the abrahamic religion umbrella but the reasons why islam is ? is a whole other thread but to begin with after moses all prophets of ? must have jewish mothers now there is a difference between being a prophet and being a prophet of ? but that to is a whole other thread.

? wanted man to physically write it

Wait a minute, the Muslims worship the ? of Abraham but at the same time Islam is ? ? Why don't you believe the words of Gabriel, you're defying the messenger of your own ? hahaha.....this is the hypocrisy of the Abrahamic ? that I cannot stand. One minute the ? of Abraham wants Jewish law only, then Jesus changes things and when the Abrahamic ? sends another angel, this time you choose to not believe it? The Abrahamic ? seems to inspire a lot of confusion and contradictions, it seems more like a joker ? whose just ? with his followers lol.....

As far as your ? creating brain eating parasites, it made other things just as deadly and painful, you know, like bacteria and viruses, all that is intentional according to you. You admitting the Bible ? made brain eating bacteria is horrifying and simply shows how evil and disgraceful your ? is. That's not a ? bruh, that's a giant demon. Christians worshipping a demon ? kind of makes sense, considering Christian history worldwide.

The more you talk about your demon ? , the more I become disgusted at it. How can you pray to something so wicked and evil? Remember, YOU are the one who is admitting the Bible ? made these things.
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @kingblaze84

YEAH ? MADE those things and we are lucky he did those things serve a purpose in nature just like all creatures do, DEATH does not bother me as much as it does you because i know that this life no matter how painful is only temporary and that greater things await those who die free from sin

Muslims think they are worshiping my ? so islam is part of the 3 religions that descend from Abraham the problem with islam is that In actuality muslims have been deluded by a false prophet.? said there would be frauds and that their messages wouldn't be in line with the spirit of previous scripture and that they would lead many people into folly so Muslims being deluded is no surprise to me and if you studied the bible it wouldn't be a surprise to you

? made an exculsive covenant with the jews it still stands
    ? made a covenant with Christians that includes everyone so Jesus did not change the law he simply made his law open to more people

I don't care what you are disgusted at your personal feelings about my ? is worth less than a pig ? . In your attempts to make a mockery of my ? you only show your ignorance YOU REALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RELIGION. i AM NOT trying to convince you or convert you I don't care what you believe ALL i do is counter your ignorance so that if someone stumbles across this thread they don't be trapped by your ignorance and stupidity
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    @kingblaze84

YEAH ? MADE those things and we are lucky he did those things serve a purpose in nature just like all creatures do, DEATH does not bother me as much as it does you because i know that this life no matter how painful is only temporary and that greater things await those who die free from sin

Muslims think they are worshiping my ? so islam is part of the 3 religions that descend from Abraham the problem with islam is that In actuality muslims have been deluded by a false prophet.? said there would be frauds and that their messages wouldn't be in line with the spirit of previous scripture and that they would lead many people into folly so Muslims being deluded is no surprise to me and if you studied the bible it wouldn't be a surprise to you

? made a covenant with Christians that includes everyone so Jesus did not change the law he simply made his law open to more people

I don't care what you are disgusted at your personal feelings about my ? is worth less than a pig ? . In your attempts to make a mockery of my ? you only show your ignorance YOU REALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RELIGION. i AM NOT trying to convince you or convert you I don't care what you believe ALL i do is counter your ignorance so that if someone stumbles across this thread they don't be trapped by your ignorance and stupidity

LOL, the irony is that many JEWS consider Jesus a false prophet as well, they even voted to have him killed back in the day.

And if you believe all these things, congratulations to you, maybe I'm just hard to impress. I don't really have to make a mockery of your ? , reality itself does. The world and reality seem to defy most of what you say about the Bible ? , you say it made a covenant with the Jews and yet it left them ? hanging during the Holocaust lol but aight whatever man. We have different ideas on what action and laziness are. If your ? made a covenant with Christians, it has a funny way of showing it, considering how big the Zika virus is in Christian nations now lol.....

And there is nothing stupid about what I'm saying, I'm simply making observations about your beliefs and the reality of the world. It's not adding up. Anyone who is observant of the world will understand what I'm saying. You on the other hand, seem to live in a fantasy land and if that makes you happy, go for it.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    And of course you couldn't convert me, I remember some Christians in my family praying over me when I stopped being Christian many years ago, praying that I would change my mind. 16 years later, their prayers weren't answered. I wonder why.
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @kingblaze84

LOL, the irony is that many JEWS consider Jesus a false prophet as well, they even voted to have him killed back in the day.

And if you believe all these things, congratulations to you, maybe I'm just hard to impress. I don't really have to make a mockery of your ? , reality itself does. The world and reality seem to defy most of what you say about the Bible ? , you say it made a covenant with the Jews and yet it left them ? hanging during the Holocaust lol but aight whatever man. We have different ideas on what action and laziness are. If your ? made a covenant with Christians, it has a funny way of showing it, considering how big the Zika virus is in Christian nations now lol.....

And there is nothing stupid about what I'm saying, I'm simply making observations about your beliefs and the reality of the world. It's not adding up. Anyone who is observant of the world will understand what I'm saying. You on the other hand, seem to live in a fantasy land and if that makes you happy, go for it.

The jews are still alive and they are more powerful today so ? did not leave them hanging the holocaust was instrumental is bringing about the return of the nation of israel so in the long run things worked out. REALITY IS perfectly in line with what i believe me and you just experience reality differently, what i see you cannot see and what i hear you cannot hear.

There are atheist with proper criticisms you however are not one of them. You seemingly have the brain and mental maturity of a 7 year old child AND the arguments you have are straw men. You base your premises on faulty assumptions because you don't know jack ? about christianity so you are not observing anything you are just talking ? about something you have no true interest in really understanding, all your religious threads are TROLL threads. The covenant ? has with christians does not promise a painless existence. Sometimes i wish this forum had more knowledge people so that they could see how ? stupid i make you look and how you embarrass yourself every time you respond to me in a thread like this.
  • zzombie
    Options
    And of course you couldn't convert me, I remember some Christians in my family praying over me when I stopped being Christian many years ago, praying that I would change my mind. 16 years later, their prayers weren't answered. I wonder why.

The prayers of another cannot move the hearts of others, If those hearts have already set themselves on a path and are determined to walk it THEY will walk it. ? really does not chase people down if you want nothing to do with him he won't force himself on you.

And trust me i am not trying to convert you that's not the role i play
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @kingblaze84

The jews are still alive and they are more powerful today so ? did not leave them hanging the holocaust was instrumental is bringing about the return of the nation of israel so in the long run things worked out. REALITY IS perfectly in line with what i believe me and you just experience reality differently, what i see you cannot see and what i hear you cannot hear.

There are atheist with proper criticisms you however are not one of them. You seemingly have the brain and mental maturity of a 7 year old child AND the arguments you have are straw men. You base your premises on faulty assumptions because you don't know jack ? about christianity so you are not observing anything you are just talking ? about something you have no true interest in really understanding, all your religious threads are TROLL threads. The covenant ? has with christians does not promise a painless existence. Sometimes i wish this forum had more knowledge people so that they could see how ? stupid i make you look and how you embarrass yourself every time you respond to me in a thread like this.

So the Bible ? allowed 6 million Jews to die, and that was the only way the state of Israel could be created? Geez, no wonder so many Jews are atheist, Israelis don't exactly have the most pleasant life either, anxiety and panic attacks in Israel are on the rise there. It's such a tiny country, a country so tiny it has to steal and murder other people to increase its space. Sad and pathetic. The REALITY is that many Jews these days are extremely secular and they are among the most atheistic people on Earth, likely because they see how the so called Abrahamic ? has failed to do much for them over and over again. Yeah a bunch of them got money but a bunch of them talk ? about their own ? lol, word to Bill Maher and George Soros.

And my points are far from strawmen, you're just upset because you know deep down what I'm saying is true. But I'm not against you believing your strange beliefs, I'm simply trying to understand how the same ? you admit made brain eating parasites is the same ? that is worth boasting about. The same ? that seems to have abandoned a ton of Christian nations worldwide filled with massive chaos, slums, rapes, parasites and other ? forsaken problems. I know people who have traveled and it's a pretty crazy world out there.

You're calling this a troll thread and claim to "make me look stupid" and meanwhile, Americans and others are turning more and more away from the backward beliefs of Christianity. Even in many Christian majority nations worldwide, there's a ton of people who don't take the religion seriously. You know, like the crime ridden nations of a ton of majority Christian nations out there, word to South Africa and Mexico's high ass ? and murder rate lol, stop acting like what I'm saying is not true.

You should have never mentioned the Bible ? here, you knew damn well what was gonna happen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options

The prayers of another cannot move the hearts of others, If those hearts have already set themselves on a path and are determined to walk it THEY will walk it. ? really does not chase people down if you want nothing to do with him he won't force himself on you.

Okay, fair enough. But if that's true, then it's probably destiny that me and one billion others plus on Earth are non-religious.

That's cool and everything, but you just made the power of prayer appear much weaker. Many people pray to help change the direction their family or friends are going through, I guess those people are wasting their time.
  • zzombie
    Options

Okay, fair enough. But if that's true, then it's probably destiny that me and one billion others plus on Earth are non-religious.

That's cool and everything, but you just made the power of prayer appear much weaker. Many people pray to help change the direction their family or friends are going through, I guess those people are wasting their time.

If you think that one billion people on the earth are non-religious ( whatever that means) then you are either on ? or living in a fantasy world. MANY people don't understand what prayer is for, prayer serves as a way to align yourself with the will of ? it is not a way for you to manipulate ? into doing what you want.
  • zzombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84

So the Bible ? allowed 6 million Jews to die, and that was the only way the state of Israel could be created? Geez, no wonder so many Jews are atheist, Israelis don't exactly have the most pleasant life either, anxiety and panic attacks in Israel are on the rise there. It's such a tiny country, a country so tiny it has to steal and murder other people to increase its space. Sad and pathetic. The REALITY is that many Jews these days are extremely secular and they are among the most atheistic people on Earth, likely because they see how the so called Abrahamic ? has failed to do much for them over and over again. Yeah a bunch of them got money but a bunch of them talk ? about their own ? lol, word to Bill Maher and George Soros.

And my points are far from strawmen, you're just upset because you know deep down what I'm saying is true. But I'm not against you believing your strange beliefs, I'm simply trying to understand how the same ? you admit made brain eating parasites is the same ? that is worth boasting about. The same ? that seems to have abandoned a ton of Christian nations worldwide filled with massive chaos, slums, rapes, parasites and other ? forsaken problems. I know people who have traveled and it's a pretty crazy world out there.

You're calling this a troll thread and claim to "make me look stupid" and meanwhile, Americans and others are turning more and more away from the backward beliefs of Christianity. Even in many Christian majority nations worldwide, there's a ton of people who don't take the religion seriously. You know, like the crime ridden nations of a ton of majority Christian nations out there, word to South Africa and Mexico's high ass ? and murder rate lol, stop acting like what I'm saying is not true.

You should have never mentioned the Bible ? here, you knew damn well what was gonna happen.

ISRAEL IS basically a 1st world nation and it is not stealing land the land belongs to the jews by right of birth and by right of victory. The arabs lost war after war LOSING wars of aggression has consequences... like losing land. There are secular jews but they are still jews and there have always been jews that have gone astray.

and bill maher is not a ? jew you idiot. Your points are straw men and you seem to love logical fallacies as exemplified by the bold, you make assumptions and statements about christianity that are based on a mischaracterization of the religion/

WHO told you that christian nations should be paradises??? jesus himself was nailed to a cross yet you think Christians would live in total comfort??? lol you really are stupid. AND I ALWAYS know what is going to happen i know what you are going to type before you type it because i have heard it from you before... You show yourself to be more and more stupid and unknowledgeable every day
  • kingblaze84
    Options

If you think that one billion people on the earth are non-religious ( whatever that means) then you are either on ? or living in a fantasy world. MANY people don't understand what prayer is for, prayer serves as a way to align yourself with the will of ? it is not a way for you to manipulate ? into doing what you want.

More then one billion people worldwide consider themselves non-religious or have no religious affiliation dum dum, read some magazines and journals. Many non-religious are spiritual, but more then a billion are not affiliated with any religion, stop sounding like a ? ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @zzombie

LOL look at you name calling me now, I can see the desperation and sadness in your posts now. I name called your demon ? , true, but I'm not the one who has created brain eating parasites you ? idiot. But keep up your name calling LOL, I'm laughing my ass off seeing you cry like a little ? because your answers to my comments and questions are so pathetic. You would have been better off leaving this thread alone, that's how pathetic your posts are becoming now.

Israel is still a nation filled with misery and anxiety and panic attacks, talk to Israelis like I have, they say it's a nation where many take anxiety pills because of the constant fear they have of attacks from Palestinians. And no matter what you say about Israel, most around the world agree, especially in the United Nations, that Israel is an apartheid state and likely stealing land because they want to accommodate their growing Jewish population. Israel is a tiny nation and it's stealing land to accommodate growing and overpopulated Israeli cities. Many Israelis complain about the very high cost of living and how things are not great there. That sounds like a ? ass covenant hahaha

And Bill Maher has Jewish ancestry you stupid clown, did you smoke ? and inject heroin before you made your post? You must be high off ? right now dum dum

http://www.isjewish.com/bill_maher/

Is Bill Maher Jewish?

Well, to make a long story short, Bill Maher is Jewish!

Since Bill Maher's mother is Jewish, and in Judaism one's religion is based on one's mother's religion, then that makes him also Jewish. His father is not Jewish.

--What do you have to say now you big ? ? Go learn some more about the world before you post any more here, you're making yourself seem more stupid and ? then you need to. Bill Maher is a Jew and even he talks mad ? about the Abrahamic ? . So does George Soros and a ton of other famous Jews.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Maybe you should stop posting in this thread Zombie boy. You're gonna give yourself a brain aneurysm posting here. I don't think it's worth it, you seem very angry now. Take a few days off from posting here, I'm getting worried about your mental health. You seem unstable.
  • zzombie
    Options
    @zzombie

LOL look at you name calling me now, I can see the desperation and sadness in your posts now. I name called your demon ? , true, but I'm not the one who has created brain eating parasites you ? idiot. But keep up your name calling LOL, I'm laughing my ass off seeing you cry like a little ? because your answers to my comments and questions are so pathetic. You would have been better off leaving this thread alone, that's how pathetic your posts are becoming now.

Israel is still a nation filled with misery and anxiety and panic attacks, talk to Israelis like I have, they say it's a nation where many take anxiety pills because of the constant fear they have of attacks from Palestinians. And no matter what you say about Israel, most around the world agree, especially in the United Nations, that Israel is an apartheid state and likely stealing land because they want to accommodate their growing Jewish population. Israel is a tiny nation and it's stealing land to accommodate growing and overpopulated Israeli cities. Many Israelis complain about the very high cost of living and how things are not great there. That sounds like a ? ass covenant hahaha

And Bill Maher has Jewish ancestry you stupid clown, did you smoke ? and inject heroin before you made your post? You must be high off ? right now dum dum

Is Bill Maher Jewish?

Since Bill Maher's mother is Jewish, and in Judaism one's religion is based on one's mother's religion, then that makes him also Jewish. His father is not Jewish.

--What do you have to say now you big ? ? Go learn some more about the world before you post any more here, you're making yourself seem more stupid and ? then you need to. Bill Maher is a Jew and even he talks mad ? about the Abrahamic ? . So does George Soros and a ton of other famous Jews.

That does not make bill maher jewish it just means that he is erroneously considered jewish by some people.. in judaism having a jewish mother is only one requirement but it takes more than that to be a jew. ISRAEL BEING AN apartheid state is another mischaracterization but even if it was i would have no problem with that under those conditions apartheid does not violate the law of ? at all.

? THE U.N is a useless organization... this are fine in israel you just have a childish understanding of the world. ISRAEL has problems all nations have problems so grow the ? up already. PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HIGH COST OF LIVING IN NYC and london in that respect israel is no different from any 1st world nation.

my friend you can go ? yourself thread after thread it's the same ? ... the same stupid question and the same stupid lies. EVERY THREAD I know you are going to say something about parasites and israel and before that you will call ? lazy you never say what qualifies ? as being lazy but whatever i know the drill.
  • zzombie
    Options

More then one billion people worldwide consider themselves non-religious or have no religious affiliation dum dum, read some magazines and journals. Many non-religious are spiritual, but more then a billion are not affiliated with any religion, stop sounding like a ? ? .

I know plenty of people that don't claim any religion but still believe in a particular ? . If you read magazines but don't think they will lead you to faulty conclusions. I posit that the term "non-religious" does not have the connotations you think it does IT can simply mean that there are people who don't affiliate with any religious denomination it does not have to mean that don't have any particular religious beliefs
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @zzombie

Is Bill Maher Jewish?

That does not make bill maher jewish it just means that he is erroneously considered jewish by some people.. in judaism having a jewish mother is only one requirement but it takes more than that to be a jew. ISRAEL BEING AN apartheid state is another mischaracterization but even if it was i would have no problem with that under those conditions apartheid does not violate the law of ? at all.

? THE U.N is a useless organization... this are fine in israel you just have a childish understanding of the world. ISRAEL has problems all nations have problems so grow the ? up already. PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HIGH COST OF LIVING IN NYC and london in that respect israel is no different from any 1st world nation.

my friend you can go ? yourself thread after thread it's the same ? ... the same stupid question and the same stupid lies. EVERY THREAD I know you are going to say something about parasites and israel and before that you will call ? lazy you never say what qualifies ? as being lazy but whatever i know the drill.

We have different philosophies on what is good and what is evil, and different ideas on what is worthy of respect and not worthy of respect. I personally don't think a ? that purposely makes parasites and other horrors is worthy of my respect. Pray to it all day long if that makes you happy, but I still don't understand how or why you would boast about a ? like yours.

And the law of the Bible ? is worth jack ? , the Bible and Torah support slavery, ? those ? books. It's bad enough you admit your ? has made the horrors of the world but the so called laws and rules of these so called holy books are beyond disgusting as well.

The UN has a lot of flaws but at least it's actually doing something about the problems and issues I mentioned, it has many programs dedicated to clean water and building housing in poor areas. Meanwhile, the Bible ? is doing what exactly about polluted waters and parasites infesting them.....? Nothing, except making MORE PARASITES according to you, mutating them as well lol, how terrific. How wonderful.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    1 Peter 2:18-19

Slaves, in reverent fear of ? submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19 For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of ?

--This is the "? 's" law I'm supposed to take seriously? Slaves should submit themselves to mean or ? up slave masters huh? Haha, no wonder Columbus, Brazilian and American slave masters loved the Bible. Not a coincidence. What a piece of trash book, I'll ? on a book like that.

https://youtu.be/2hJIhIbToIg

--That's not me in the video by the way lol
  • zzombie
    Options

Slaves, in reverent fear of ? submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19 For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of ?

--This is the "? 's" law I'm supposed to take seriously? Slaves should submit themselves to mean or ? up slave masters huh? Haha, no wonder Columbus, Brazilian and American slave masters loved the Bible. Not a coincidence. What a piece of trash book, I'll ? on a book like that.

The words of peter are not ? 's law... outside of the gospels and revelation the rest of the new testament is mostly just letters and advice given on how to run a Church and how to conduct yourself.

You can disrespect my beliefs all you want in doing so you only prove me correct when i say you only male TROLL threads... but by the way At the time peter wrote that many people in the roman empire chose to be slaves.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options

The words of peter are not ? 's law... outside of the gospels and revelation the rest of the new testament is mostly just letters and advice given on how to run a Church and how to conduct yourself.

You can disrespect my beliefs all you want in doing so you only prove me correct when i say you only male TROLL threads... but by the way At the time peter wrote that many people in the roman empire chose to be slaves.

LIAR. I thought the Bible was inspired by the Bible ? , are you saying Peter's words are not divinely inspired.....?

If that's the case, then why should any other prophet in the Bible be taken seriously? Peter followed Jesus personally, if Peter is telling slaves they MUST SUBMIT to cruel and harsh masters, Peter's words must be divinely inspired right??

Or are you calling one of the Bible's most important prophets a liar......? Make up your mind. And I agree many in the Roman Empire chose to be slaves for debt reasons but many DID NOT want to be slaves. So Peter's outrageous words of support for slavery IN THE NEW TESTAMENT shows a clear pattern of disgraceful behavior. If I had slaves and mistreated them, I would be considered a bad person. But the Bible ? tells slaves to submit to harsh masters. No wonder Christian slave masters felt so cool and easy as they ? their slaves. And this is the ? you brag about.
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options

LIAR. I thought the Bible was inspired by the Bible ? , are you saying Peter's words are not divinely inspired.....?

If that's the case, then why should any other prophet in the Bible be taken seriously? Peter followed Jesus personally, if Peter is telling slaves they MUST SUBMIT to cruel and harsh masters, Peter's words must be divinely inspired right??

Or are you calling one of the Bible's most important prophets a liar......? Make up your mind. And I agree many in the Roman Empire chose to be slaves for debt reasons but many DID NOT want to be slaves. So Peter's outrageous words of support for slavery IN THE NEW TESTAMENT shows a clear pattern of disgraceful behavior. If I had slaves and mistreated them, I would be considered a bad person. But the Bible ? tells slaves to submit to harsh masters. No wonder Christian slave masters felt so cool and easy as they ? their slaves. And this is the ? you brag about.

There are versions of the bible that highlight in red when ? is speaking through a prophet find one. If you read the bible carefully you will be able to note when ? is speaking through the prophet vs when the prophet is speaking for himself.

christians were in no positions to end slavery during the early days of the church slaves in the roman empire at that time could be freed until the age of 30 and even then only a certain amount of slaves were allowed to be made free.... that was roman law and christians were subject to roman law so really if peter had told the slaves to rise up or run away he would have been in violation of roman law.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They on call waiting and screening all our calls. Why?

1 WYRM 411:420

Get over it and solve your own damn problems, ? ain't got time for our petty ? .--AMEN!

• kingblaze84
    Options

There are versions of the bible that highlight in red when ? is speaking through a prophet find one. If you read the bible carefully you will be able to note when ? is speaking through the prophet vs when the prophet is speaking for himself.

christians were in no positions to end slavery during the early days of the church slaves in the roman empire at that time could be freed until the age of 30 and even then only a certain amount of slaves were allowed to be made free.... that was roman law and christians were subject to roman law so really if peter had told the slaves to rise up or run away he would have been in violation of roman law.

Here we go again with the excuses, Peter wasn't against slavery either. He never condemns it, and the New Testament just gives a bunch of rules on it. I understand Christians couldn't end slavery in those days but the Bible ? didn't exactly do much to end slavery either. It co-signed slaves OBEYING harsh masters, that's some ? . Instead of condemning slavery, it simply gives rules on it. How wonderful.

And if Peter acted against Roman law, why couldn't the Bible ? protect him? The Bible ? is weaker then Roman law now? That doesn't seem like a powerful ? at all, it sounds like a very weak and helpless one.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2016
    Options
    WYRM wrote: »
    They on call waiting and screening all our calls. Why?

1 WYRM 411:420

Get over it and solve your own damn problems, ? ain't got time for our petty ? .--AMEN!

I could respect a ? feeling that way. It would be more honest then what a few other holy books say.