Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    So you want a pat on the back for NOT beating your woman?
    you say that like its a bad thing, do you appreciate your man for not hitting you. knowing some men do, when you blow ya man...do you really appreciate the fact that that man don't lay hands on you...if not..you ungrateful as ?

Guess I'm ungrateful cause I'm not patting you on the back for not doing something illegal.

you in the military right, you serve ur country right?...u want a ? cookie? you want someone to honor ur service?

why, it's what you volunteered to do? it's what u Spose to do right?

but why do we honor vets?

cause there's some ? eating off the gov. somewhere, never had a job on Facebook saying ? America. That ? .. is some of these hoes outchea

I don't want a ? cookie for getting a job cause that's what I was supped to do.

how would you feel about not ever getting anything but base pay with no raise, and being told. You are doing as told, you deserve no raise.

If I'm not going above and beyond wtf I want special treatment for?

exactly
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you feel about black men being praised for being "good fathers" in public because "there's not a lot of good black fathers."?

how do you feel about black women being praise for "going natural" in public because "not a lot of black women have natural hair"?

I dont think thats the reason for the "praise" in your scenario....

But answer the question!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you say that like its a bad thing, do you appreciate your man for not hitting you. knowing some men do, when you blow ya man...do you really appreciate the fact that that man don't lay hands on you...if not..you ungrateful as ?

Guess I'm ungrateful cause I'm not patting you on the back for not doing something illegal.

you in the military right, you serve ur country right?...u want a ? cookie? you want someone to honor ur service?

cause there's some ? eating off the gov. somewhere, never had a job on Facebook saying ? America. That ? .. is some of these hoes outchea

how would you feel about not ever getting anything but base pay with no raise, and being told. You are doing as told, you deserve no raise.

exactly

You proved my point
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

exactly

You proved my point

the point is where is he baseline..I'm saying the baseline is treating you like a human being. in your baseline should be treating like a man with sexual needs
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    How do you feel about black men being praised for being "good fathers" in public because "there's not a lot of good black fathers."?

It's a backhanded compliment meant to degrade black men.

True.

And why do people feel as if we want praise for doing what we are supposed to do as father's? I aint doing it for admiration...

Kinda like how being a good husband works...

• Bussy_Getta
    edited September 2016
    Options

exactly

You proved my point

the point is where is he baseline..I'm saying the baseline is treating you like a human being. in your baseline should be treating like a man with sexual needs

Ok so your only gripe is "if I'm doing right why this ? ain't ? me?" Yay or nay?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

It's a backhanded compliment meant to degrade black men.

True.

And why do people feel as if we want praise for doing what we are supposed to do as father's? I aint doing it for admiration...

Kinda like how being a good husband works...

Nothing wrong with praise as long as it's done right.
    "You're a good father" > "you're a good father and you know it's not a lot of good black fathers out here"

• SolemnSauce
    Options

how do you feel about black women being praise for "going natural" in public because "not a lot of black women have natural hair"?

I dont think thats the reason for the "praise" in your scenario....

But answer the question!

ion feel nothing about it, I stood up at an all employee meeting and ate the CFO's food infront of everybody. had her stammering and looking like she was begging me to let ? go..b4 I finally sat and let her live.

got outside and a white female co worker that I've known for a minute goes..I loved that, you speak so well.

now I know what she means, I know why she means it, it's both racist and a reality. it's ? up she said it but it bleeds into the gray area of perception and reality

she's an older white woman in charleston. most black men in charleston speak geechee, geechee sounds like the person who is speaking it is dumb but in reality that isn't often the case

she doesn't hang around black folks, her only interaction with black folks are brief enounters at work with Cst, and what she may see and hear on tv and radio.

She doesn't know black people well enough to know

A. 95% of us are smart and not the image you see on TV

B. Alluding to the fact of surprise that one is smart is racist as ? .

Cause tho she may say something racist, I know her and she is a very sensitive person that would not openly insult someone to their face. So I know she doesn't mean it like she's saying it. Tho it sounds horrible.

my mind already put that together in the 5 seconds she said that until my response of..aight
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

exactly

You proved my point

Yeah...uh...sounds like you dealing with some other issues and i cant really comment without knowing the full context of the situation.

• SolemnSauce
    Options

exactly

You proved my point

Ok so your only gripe is "if I'm doing right why this ? ain't ? me?" Yay or nay?

I thought that was clear..
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

exactly

You proved my point

I thought that was clear..

It was, in fact....unclear.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yeah that wasn't very clear. Windex that ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    this ? want to his lady to aknowledge that he could easily be a ? type dude and that should be recognized....

basically he want a cookie for being what he perceives as a good dude....

however what he seems to be oblivious of is that over inflated sense of entitlement, and the likely passive aggressive demeanor and smugness he emits into the atmosphere not to mention the almost certain condescending tone he proably talks to his lady with because of his smug entitlement makes him just as much of a ? , cuz he's prolly mad manipulative, constantly guilt-tripping people, and ultimately emotionally abusive as ? with unnecessary remarks that express his displeasure in everything.

dude lady prolly feel nothing she does is good enough for this guy...smh...and instead of talking to her about it he comes here for high fives....

you should be ashamed of yourself.....

but you'll prolly go to the defensive and attack me

Thats a whole lot a assuming Du....

Thats what i didnt want to do lol.
  • Dupac
    Options
    this ? want to his lady to aknowledge that he could easily be a ? type dude and that should be recognized....

however what he seems to be oblivious of is that over inflated sense of entitlement, and the likely passive aggressive demeanor and smugness he emits into the atmosphere not to mention the almost certain condescending tone he proably talks to his lady with because of his smug entitlement makes him just as much of a ? , cuz he's prolly mad manipulative, constantly guilt-tripping people, and ultimately emotionally abusive as ? with unnecessary remarks that express his displeasure in everything.

dude lady prolly feel nothing she does is good enough for this guy...smh...and instead of talking to her about it he comes here for high fives....

if I didn't know any better I'd say she wrote this for you...lol, ? you and her

that's always the defense when i show insightfulness on here....

i'll just go back to being typical ? du....

but i told you a while back that i'd drop a post like this one day, and you said if i was accurate you would stop posting all together...

but what ever.....
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    he's right about everything except me being oblivious to the ? that I am. I am very much aware of that kind sir

• Dupac
    Options

Thats a whole lot a assuming Du....

Thats what i didnt want to do lol.

i was literally taking a shot in the dark to see if i hit anything.....

as they say a hurt dog will holla
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    ok du ...I'm a man of my word...please ban me @DWO

it's been nice talking wit y'all folks...y'all stay up
  • Dupac
    Options
    he's right about everything except me being oblivious to the ? that I am. I am very much aware of that kind sir

so you saying you know you're being a ? emotionally to your lady, but you still want kudos for not being an physically abusive, lying and cheating ? ?

that's even worse than the thread premise
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Peace out bruh

Du throw him out like Jazz
  • Dupac
    Options

nope....i was just proving a point, it's up to you if you're done posting...

just know that on this day

du vs allergens

1-0