edited September 2016
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    So you want a pat on the back for NOT beating your woman?
    you say that like its a bad thing, do you appreciate your man for not hitting you. knowing some men do, when you blow ya man...do you really appreciate the fact that that man don't lay hands on you...if not..you ungrateful as ?

Guess I'm ungrateful cause I'm not patting you on the back for not doing something illegal.

you in the military right, you serve ur country right?...u want a ? cookie? you want someone to honor ur service?

why, it's what you volunteered to do? it's what u Spose to do right?

but why do we honor vets?

cause there's some ? eating off the gov. somewhere, never had a job on Facebook saying ? America. That ? .. is some of these hoes outchea

I don't want a ? cookie for getting a job cause that's what I was supped to do.

how would you feel about not ever getting anything but base pay with no raise, and being told. You are doing as told, you deserve no raise.

If I'm not going above and beyond wtf I want special treatment for?

exactly

You proved my point

the point is where is he baseline..I'm saying the baseline is treating you like a human being. in your baseline should be treating like a man with sexual needs

Ok so your only gripe is "if I'm doing right why this ? ain't ? me?" Yay or nay?

I thought that was clear..

I thought it was pretty ? clear.
    An I sit around thinkin I think too much. Pfft. Hey @SolemnSauce wanna populate Antarctica with me? Lol
    Look. It's not that hard to understand. We all like to "act" like sex isn't a huge deal when it comes to making a relationship work or not. ALL. but it is. It's a huge ? deal. And if you lucky enough to get an actual good decent man of any color race or creed your ass should feel just as entitled to said ass as he does!
    ? .
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    ok du ...I'm a man of my word...please ban me @DWO

it's been nice talking wit y'all folks...y'all stay up

nope....i was just proving a point, it's up to you if you're done posting...

just know that on this day

du vs allergens

1-0

e4znc9a9jb9c.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    he's right about everything except me being oblivious to the ? that I am. I am very much aware of that kind sir

so you saying you know you're being a ? emotionally to your lady, but you still want kudos for not being an physically abusive, lying and cheating ? ?

that's even worse than the thread premise

ehhh, no ones perfect b, I'm emotionally vacant. I found the right one

• SolemnSauce
    Options
    Du isn't good at accepting credit
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    lol....now u running out
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you doing everything as a man that you should, and your lady playing with giving up the ? and expecting you to do more, then that means you're in a relationship above your league

You never be with a woman at or above your level
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    if you doing everything as a man that you should, and your lady playing with giving up the ? and expecting you to do more, then that means you're in a relationship above your league

Where they get fewer and farther between... decent men.
    ? man ? .
    #ventcomplete
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

you have a beautiful wife, so I know you don't believe that
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS dont hit his woman...

he be like

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you have a beautiful wife, so I know you don't believe that

who says my wife doesn't play games with the ? or expect me to do more?

Hell I came to this realization just recently
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll never give it up to a man that says I owe him some. Allergens, you was bumping Nas when you wrote this?

https://youtu.be/_iL1e-epGpo

Cause that ain't real life, bro...
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    I'll never give it up to a man that says I owe him some. Allergens, you was bumping Nas when you wrote this?

https://youtu.be/_iL1e-epGpo

Cause that ain't real life, bro...

nah I had da unit going

https://youtube.com/watch?v=87j37ZB0A_s
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    ladies, what do u feel a man owes u for being faithful, his rib, his other half?
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    scorp I know u Betta not start up, Mrs I'm too good for red lobster
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

You are pure comic relief....sir ma'am
  • MizuryLillith
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ladies, what do u feel a man owes u for being faithful, his rib, his other half?

Makes sense it would be the pieces that fit together. If it's real... the whole rib other half thing... all that's connected and everything else would electrically fall into a complimentary wave/vibe whatever... the rest is communication per the whole pricing and payment/who owes who... but that sounds like roleplaying.... ? . But that's all it in the chemistry too. Chemistry. It's that simple. It does nothing. It does something. Or it EXPLODES.
  • scorpio4lfe
    edited September 2016
    Options

What do you feel you owe your woman for being faithful, not whopping your ass, keeping a job, answering your phone calls and claiming you in public?
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

What do you feel you owe your woman for being faithful, not whopping your ass, keeping a job, answering your phone calls and claiming you in public?

He thinks it's ass.
    I think he's on to something.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Makes sense it would be the pieces that fit together. If it's real... the whole rib other half thing... all that's connected and everything else would electrically fall into a complimentary wave/vibe whatever... the rest is communication per the whole pricing and payment/who owes who... but that sounds like roleplaying.... ? . But that's all it in the chemistry too. Chemistry. It's that simple. It does nothing. It does something. Or it EXPLODES.

you might be the realist female here
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

He thinks it's ass.
    I think he's on to something.

He owes his woman, ass?
  • SolemnSauce
    edited September 2016
    Options

my woman two years in a row has had complete access and total control to over 10,000 dollars because ion value material things. my woman has access and total control over all funds that enter the home because ion place value on money. my woman can come and go as she pleases. my woman achieves multi orgasms before I achieve "1". My woman isn't cheated on, my woman is given positive reinforcement, my woman is as she says herself "spoiled by me"

• SolemnSauce
    Options
    I think I deserve a yank and or ? nightly for my trouble. and allowance to nut anywhere, how ever
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are pure comic relief....sir ma'am

A Scorpio im dating one i need your advice.. @scorpio4lfe