SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ? , I'm owed..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    So t/s is allergens? If so ? , she not ? you cuz that gut makes your already small ? even smaller.

Period, point, blank if you're hitting it right, there's no way she would not be ? you. And you don't get props for doing the bare minimum to be a decent person. You don't even sound decent either

Damn Kai. Geesh. Lol.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ? , I'm owed..

You sound like them people who only pretend they nice and go to church cuz they scared and want to go to heaven....

That's phoney as ? , don't act as certain way for a reward......act the way you want to act and let the life you lead being the person you want be it's own reward...

If you feel like you owed ? then you wasn't being truthful to yourself about your motivations in certain things... Life ain't about breaks son, you get back what you put out....

If you don't like what you getting then change what you doing and stop crying about it cuz you feel someone else owe it to you for whatever reasons man...

Get it together bruh....
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    you believe people are way more complex than they are
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw I believe they over complicate ? , and let insecurities rule them. And overall people are more passive aggressive than direct and it kills me
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You a fukboi so I'm going to ignore the messenger and how you bring it on yourself and I'm only going to speak on the merits of your message itself.
    I don't want to get too in depth because I think I'm going to write a book on this subject but..

One thing you're going to realize if you haven't already is women do not regress in lifestyle. Not without clawing and scratching to fight it. That baseline grows every time they experience something and get comfortable with it. For example you said she controls the finances freely....try to adjust that now and it will cause hell in your relationship...unless you can get her to think it's her idea. You have to pick and choose wisely and sparingly on what you want to change after she's become accustomed to it because you can only do so many before she gets bitter and starts sabotaging the relationship. Now if you change it by giving MORE of it or something even better they love it and accept it easy, it's when you try to change it in a sideways motion or worse backwards where they lose their mind. Not sure why theyre like this I have a theory that it's because their weaker physicals make them feel less in control of the environment so they are terrified of losing ground.

On another note trying to explain the sense of entitlement women have to women is in my experience a waste of time. It's pretty much like white peoples entitlement they have no idea or comprehension it's there and that makes it even more agitating. They also lack fundamental understanding of manhood so how could they understand the effort it takes to do what they think is a given. Men don't take other men for granted nh because we know that entitlement ? can get you punched in the face...women don't exist in the real world to the level we do...they don't even think about how behavior can get you physical repercussions. Women don't realize their man could ? them with his bare hands so how could they give that reality the proper respect. They don't realize they bring very little tangibly to the table beyond sex and they take way more tangible things than they provide. They don't realize the sense of entertainment women naturally have in western culture multiples all this and those things that they think are so little that they should be a given are not actually a given but massive efforts. On top of that they do get the right to withhold the one unique thing they bring to the table and still EXPECT you to maintain their baseline AND not smash other women lol...they objectively out they mind

See how ridiculous it sounds when all measured up objectively? You honestly get more tangible benefits from having a pet dog.

But that's what manhood is. How well you deal with their insanity, your impulses (that they wont ever understand) and still lead and provide.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Naw I believe they over complicate ? , and let insecurities rule them. And overall people are more passive aggressive than direct and it kills me

I'm probably one of the most Direct people you'd ever meet. It's probably my biggest flaw, people do let insecurities rule them. But why they are insecure about something is real live human nature...the actual crust of a mufucka..u feel me
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you feel about black men being praised for being "good fathers" in public because "there's not a lot of good black fathers."?

how do you feel about black women being praise for "going natural" in public because "not a lot of black women have natural hair"?

I dont think thats the reason for the "praise" in your scenario....

But answer the question!

ion feel nothing about it, I stood up at an all employee meeting and ate the CFO's food infront of everybody. had her stammering and looking like she was begging me to let ? go..b4 I finally sat and let her live.

got outside and a white female co worker that I've known for a minute goes..I loved that, you speak so well.

now I know what she means, I know why she means it, it's both racist and a reality. it's ? up she said it but it bleeds into the gray area of perception and reality

she's an older white woman in charleston. most black men in charleston speak geechee, geechee sounds like the person who is speaking it is dumb but in reality that isn't often the case

she doesn't hang around black folks, her only interaction with black folks are brief enounters at work with Cst, and what she may see and hear on tv and radio.

She doesn't know black people well enough to know

A. 95% of us are smart and not the image you see on TV

B. Alluding to the fact of surprise that one is smart is racist as ? .

Cause tho she may say something racist, I know her and she is a very sensitive person that would not openly insult someone to their face. So I know she doesn't mean it like she's saying it. Tho it sounds horrible.

my mind already put that together in the 5 seconds she said that until my response of..aight

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    You a fukboi so I'm going to ignore the messenger and how you bring it on yourself and I'm only going to speak on the merits of your message itself.
    I don't want to get too in depth because I think I'm going to write a book on this subject but..

One thing you're going to realize if you haven't already is women do not regress in lifestyle. Not without clawing and scratching to fight it. That baseline grows every time they experience something and get comfortable with it. For example you said she controls the finances freely....try to adjust that now and it will cause hell in your relationship...unless you can get her to think it's her idea. You have to pick and choose wisely and sparingly on what you want to change after she's become accustomed to it because you can only do so many before she gets bitter and starts sabotaging the relationship. Now if you change it by giving MORE of it or something even better they love it and accept it easy, it's when you try to change it in a sideways motion or worse backwards where they lose their mind. Not sure why theyre like this I have a theory that it's because their weaker physicals make them feel less in control of the environment so they are terrified of losing ground.

On another note trying to explain the sense of entitlement women have to women is in my experience a waste of time. It's pretty much like white peoples entitlement they have no idea or comprehension it's there and that makes it even more agitating. They also lack fundamental understanding of manhood so how could they understand the effort it takes to do what they think is a given. Men don't take other men for granted nh because we know that entitlement ? can get you punched in the face...women don't exist in the real world to the level we do...they don't even think about how behavior can get you physical repercussions. Women don't realize their man could ? them with his bare hands so how could they give that reality the proper respect. They don't realize they bring very little tangibly to the table beyond sex and they take way more tangible things than they provide. They don't realize the sense of entertainment women naturally have in western culture multiples all this and those things that they think are so little that they should be a given are not actually a given but massive efforts. On top of that they do get the right to withhold the one unique thing they bring to the table and still EXPECT you to maintain their baseline AND not smash other women lol...they objectively out they mind

See how ridiculous it sounds when all measured up objectively? You honestly get more tangible benefits from having a pet dog.

But that's what manhood is. How well you deal with their insanity, your impulses (that they wont ever understand) and still lead and provide.

azijsehsvzok.gif

Finally
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo Germs, i read Reppins post and it makes sense. But there might be potential ether in it for you.....

Answer this question sir.

All jokes aside @SolemnSauce

Have you ever asked your wife why she acts that way towards you? If so, what was her response?

she tells me I've gotten her accustomed...

and feels like the above and beyond is the baseline.

it's like, in America we have a lot to be thankful for. Kids will say I grew up in the ghetto where I got one pair of shoes a year. a kid in an impoverished place will be like..." u got shoes?"

some times we get accustomed till it seem normal, till it seem insufficient. and some times we gotta be woken up to that ? .

told her last night.."you know how lucky you is to have a ? like me"

I mean, that ain't end well,..but it needed to be said

https://youtu.be/XfX1LjuS9sg

Sounds like yall both need to put things in perspective.

And i dont know if you answered my question, or the lack of details has me confused. Im going to assume you feel unappreciated. And that you are gauging how much your wife appreciates you based on how many sexual favors (or lack therof) she does for you?

Has something changed? When you said she said she is "accustomed" does that mean she no longer does things she used to because she feels content where yall are at now
    ?

• SolemnSauce
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea

Yo...im sorry bruh....

Basically she sees being your "personal ? " as regression....

Why play that role when can reap the same benefits as before without playing the part?

Id be hot too bruh nh

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i know is I'm gettin a Prenup
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea

Yo...im sorry bruh....

Basically she sees being your "personal ? " as regression....

Why play that role when can reap the same benefits as before without playing the part?

Id be hot too bruh nh

Yup..he let it get too far gone now she entitled to the point where she think she ain't even gotta give up no ass but still control his money...lmao that's one worth the reconditioning process bruh...but even then that's always susceptible to relapse...
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    wi6970cc5b42.gif

this is a in general convo we are having
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wi6970cc5b42.gif

this is a in general convo we are having

Nah, you gotta check yaself & How many times i gotta tell you ? w/ a Gemini woman is about the worse thing you do
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the responses.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    https://youtu.be/os39eJGVSFc

Thread title reminded me of this lol

• MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    if you doing everything as a man that you should, and your lady playing with giving up the ? and expecting you to do more, then that means you're in a relationship above your league

You never be with a woman at or above your level

Where they get fewer and farther between... decent men.
    ? man ? .
    #ventcomplete

Are you a woman? ? that whole throwing all your fellow women under the bus, like you speak for all of us, to ingratiate yourself with men reeks of internalized misogyny

I ain't throwin anybody anywhere. Them ? are under the bus tryna keep that ? from moving forward. I'd be more like the bus driver. A fellow female who knows how to fight for good men for real. Grow em your damn self. And that don't even need to be through mother/child means. Talk to boys like your their big brother. They pay attention because you have ? . Put young guys in their place for the same reason and build up your man... it's not that difficult. It's quite the opposite of feminism... it's masculinism. For the strongest of females in my opinion. But you girls if you don't get turned on when your man puts you in your place ... well he's probably just not that good at it.

And I would never associate myself with females so fully as to claim speaking for all y'all. Just. Sayin.
    Females are crazy and mean.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only reason @SolemnSauce dont hit his wife is cause his wife is stronger than him
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , nobody owe nobody ? .

/thread. ? and ? are to entitled.
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ? , nobody owe nobody ? .

If it's your turn to get ? on, so be it...

I work two jobs, great husband, great father, affectionate, passionate, funny, romantic, thoughtful, considerate and a whole bunch of other great ? .... But if for any reason my wife decide to step out on me, so ? be it, good ? her cheated on every day b

Long story short, nobody owe nobody ? ... If you feel like you doing to much, stop... But if you just doing you then enjoy the blessings you do get and stop crying about ?

Either you happy with her or not... Sound like you one of them dudes who pick arguments about vague ? cuz they scared to shoot from the hip and be direct...

Speak your mind ?

I actually agree... I mean I still get the "owing" thing but it's on simple reciprocal terms. Didn't know allergens even had a wife let alone that he was specifically ? about said wife. ? . Be grateful. You got somebody there witchu at all. ? I fix em an they go do right for the next ? . But that's my cross to bear. My lot in life. Think... is that the way you get done... will she go be a better female for her next husband.... SHUTUP.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll still talking bout this