Let's Talk About Chicks, Mane

Options

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ladies, what do u feel a man owes u for being faithful, his rib, his other half?

What do you feel you owe your woman for being faithful, not whopping your ass, keeping a job, answering your phone calls and claiming you in public?

my woman two years in a row has had complete access and total control to over 10,000 dollars because ion value material things. my woman has access and total control over all funds that enter the home because ion place value on money. my woman can come and go as she pleases. my woman achieves multi orgasms before I achieve "1". My woman isn't cheated on, my woman is given positive reinforcement, my woman is as she says herself "spoiled by me"
    I think I deserve a yank and or ? nightly for my trouble. and allowance to nut anywhere, how ever

I agree 100% but u can't go round tellin these opportunistic ? ? like this my ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm saying tho....full thread on being a scumbag and you the first brotha to support me...pause
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ladies, what do u feel a man owes u for being faithful, his rib, his other half?

Makes sense it would be the pieces that fit together. If it's real... the whole rib other half thing... all that's connected and everything else would electrically fall into a complimentary wave/vibe whatever... the rest is communication per the whole pricing and payment/who owes who... but that sounds like roleplaying.... ? . But that's all it in the chemistry too. Chemistry. It's that simple. It does nothing. It does something. Or it EXPLODES.

you might be the realist female here

Thanks
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

What do you feel you owe your woman for being faithful, not whopping your ass, keeping a job, answering your phone calls and claiming you in public?

He thinks it's ass.
    I think he's on to something.

He owes his woman, ass?

Sex... and maybe a cute ass isn't asking to much. But that's just opinion.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    I think I deserve a yank and or ? nightly for my trouble. and allowance to nut anywhere, how ever
    +
    my woman can come and go as she pleases. my woman achieves multi orgasms before I achieve "1". My woman isn't cheated on, my woman is given positive reinforcement, my woman is as she says herself "spoiled by me"

Should be nuff said.
    You shoulda named this thread 50 shades of ? .
    Lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There should be no percieved rewards for doing what's natural for you to do.... If you're programmed to be a certain way in a relationship.... Then that's who you are....

You don't get special treatment or consideration for being the person you are.... You get the treatment and consideration based on your actions and behavior towards others...

If you feel you ain't getting your due.... Seek inwardly first... Before you start blaming others especially if you know you got your ? with you too

Basically... Man up and stop crying
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All jokes aside @SolemnSauce

Have you ever asked your wife why she acts that way towards you? If so, what was her response?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    them feminist done got you Du..

they got u b
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    There should be no percieved rewards for doing what's natural for you to do.... If you're programmed to be a certain way in a relationship.... Then that's who you are....

You don't get special treatment or consideration for being the person you are.... You get the treatment and consideration based on your actions and behavior towards others...

If you feel you ain't getting your due.... Seek inwardly first... Before you start blaming others especially if you know you got your ? with you too

Basically... Man up and stop crying

If u a good dude u a good dude
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Have you ever asked your wife why she acts that way towards you? If so, what was her response?

she tells me I've gotten her accustomed...

and feels like the above and beyond is the baseline.

it's like, in America we have a lot to be thankful for. Kids will say I grew up in the ghetto where I got one pair of shoes a year. a kid in an impoverished place will be like..." u got shoes?"

some times we get accustomed till it seem normal, till it seem insufficient. and some times we gotta be woken up to that ? .

told her last night.."you know how lucky you is to have a ? like me"

I mean, that ain't end well,..but it needed to be said
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited September 2016
    Options

she tells me I've gotten her accustomed...

and feels like the above and beyond is the baseline.

it's like, in America we have a lot to be thankful for. Kids will say I grew up in the ghetto where I got one pair of shoes a year. a kid in an impoverished place will be like..." u got shoes?"

some times we get accustomed till it seem normal, till it seem insufficient. and some times we gotta be woken up to that ? .

told her last night.."you know how lucky you is to have a ? like me"

I mean, that ain't end well,..but it needed to be said

https://youtu.be/XfX1LjuS9sg

Sounds like yall both need to put things in perspective.

And i dont know if you answered my question, or the lack of details has me confused. Im going to assume you feel unappreciated. And that you are gauging how much your wife appreciates you based on how many sexual favors (or lack therof) she does for you?

Has something changed? When you said she said she is "accustomed" does that mean she no longer does things she used to because she feels content where yall are at now?
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    if you doing everything as a man that you should, and your lady playing with giving up the ? and expecting you to do more, then that means you're in a relationship above your league

You never be with a woman at or above your level

Where they get fewer and farther between... decent men.
    ? man ? .
    #ventcomplete

Are you a woman? ? that whole throwing all your fellow women under the bus, like you speak for all of us, to ingratiate yourself with men reeks of internalized misogyny

• SolemnSauce
    Options
    and this ain't just about my significant other, women in general do this ?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    if you doing everything as a man that you should, and your lady playing with giving up the ? and expecting you to do more, then that means you're in a relationship above your league

? man ? .
    #ventcomplete

Are you a woman? ? that whole throwing all your fellow women under the bus, like you speak for all of us, to ingratiate yourself with men reeks of internalized misogyny

are we bein real or are we clicking up?

feminism folks...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    and this ain't just about my significant other, women in general do this ?

Man lock this s**t lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    giphy-3_zpsjipitmia.gif

@SolemnSauce I've got some bad news for ya...

• SolemnSauce
    Options
    I love y'all act like this don't happen, when a celeb gives a woman the world and she cheats, and y'all go it's his fault for wifing a Thot.

That's when y'all agree, woman do this ? daily b..they on the facebooks, instagrams, twitters, posting memes about what it means to be a man to a woman. but can't keep a man for ? ..

Tom Brady can tell you how to throw a spiral and dot it 99.9% with ever throw. Cause he knows what he's talking about. how you gone not have somethin but know how it should work

l9849kh4jvzk.jpeg

if y'all don't wanna be real that y'all mane
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options

? man ? .
    #ventcomplete

feminism folks...

I'm a real feminist, none of this third wave ? . But I identify with and champion first and foremost for blackness

Now on to the topic, let me put it like this, I don't want my husband doing ? for me cuz he "owes" me, I want him doing for me because he wants to. Because I go out of my way to make him happy, cuz his happiness is what really brings me joy

And I hope pursuing my happiness is what drives him to do for me. I want everything from him to come from a place of love and a desire to please me, not because we're keeping a tally of owes and what

Do you and your wife even like each other as people? Like could you be friends with her if she wasn't your wife? Work on building a genuine closeness with her, instead of just looking at her as on obligation

• SolemnSauce
    Options

? man ? .
    #ventcomplete

feminism folks...

I'm a real feminist, none of this third wave ? . But I identify with and champion first and foremost for blackness

Now on to the topic, let me put it like this, I don't want my husband doing ? for me cuz he "owes" me, I want him doing for me because he wants to. Because I go out of my way to make him happy, cuz his happiness is what really brings me joy

And I hope pursuing my happiness is what drives him to do for me. I want everything from him to come from a place of love and a desire to please me, not because we're keeping a tally of owes and what

Do you and your wife even like each other as people? Like could you be friends with her if she wasn't your wife? Work on building a genuine closeness with her, instead of just looking at her as on obligation

we are speaking the same languages, just explaining it differently
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Kai's wit me yall
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    How do you feel about black men being praised for being "good fathers" in public because "there's not a lot of good black fathers."?

It's a backhanded compliment meant to degrade black men.

True.

And why do people feel as if we want praise for doing what we are supposed to do as father's? I aint doing it for admiration...

Kinda like how being a good husband works...

im bout to jump in this ? soon.....

stop it bruh
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    How do you feel about black men being praised for being "good fathers" in public because "there's not a lot of good black fathers."?

It's a backhanded compliment meant to degrade black men.

True.

And why do people feel as if we want praise for doing what we are supposed to do as father's? I aint doing it for admiration...

Kinda like how being a good husband works...

im bout to jump in this ? soon.....

stop it bruh

Morpheus-Come-At-Me-Bro-Reaction-Gif-In-The-Matrix.gif
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? man ? .
    #ventcomplete

feminism folks...

These 2 paragraphs seem to ellude me... consider yourself lucky if you have this in your relationship