Let's Talk About Chicks, Mane

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    How did this thread do numbers

Cuz folks be taking things Allergens say serious? Lol!
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    if you doing everything as a man that you should, and your lady playing with giving up the ? and expecting you to do more, then that means you're in a relationship above your league

You never be with a woman at or above your level

Where they get fewer and farther between... decent men.
    ? man ? .
    #ventcomplete

Are you a woman? ? that whole throwing all your fellow women under the bus, like you speak for all of us, to ingratiate yourself with men reeks of internalized misogyny

I ain't throwin anybody anywhere. Them ? are under the bus tryna keep that ? from moving forward. I'd be more like the bus driver. A fellow female who knows how to fight for good men for real. Grow em your damn self. And that don't even need to be through mother/child means. Talk to boys like your their big brother. They pay attention because you have ? . Put young guys in their place for the same reason and build up your man... it's not that difficult. It's quite the opposite of feminism... it's masculinism. For the strongest of females in my opinion. But you girls if you don't get turned on when your man puts you in your place ... well he's probably just not that good at it.

And I would never associate myself with females so fully as to claim speaking for all y'all. Just. Sayin.
    Females are crazy and mean.

You refer to women as "females"

That's all I need to know

And I don't need to be put in my place, I'm not a dog and I know how to act right in the first place. See he commands my respect off top by being the man he is. If you acting out of pocket cuz it makes your ? tingle to hear that bass in his voice, then you're playing games

Why not just tell the ? you're kinky and like to be dominated, no need to manipulate him into manhandling. And I don't have to build him up cuz he's the biggest thing in my eyes already. he's a grown, secure man, not an insecure boy who needs his ego propped up

• BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another "nice guy" story.

SMMFH

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    if you doing everything as a man that you should, and your lady playing with giving up the ? and expecting you to do more, then that means you're in a relationship above your league

? man ? .
    #ventcomplete

Are you a woman? ? that whole throwing all your fellow women under the bus, like you speak for all of us, to ingratiate yourself with men reeks of internalized misogyny

I ain't throwin anybody anywhere. Them ? are under the bus tryna keep that ? from moving forward. I'd be more like the bus driver. A fellow female who knows how to fight for good men for real. Grow em your damn self. And that don't even need to be through mother/child means. Talk to boys like your their big brother. They pay attention because you have ? . Put young guys in their place for the same reason and build up your man... it's not that difficult. It's quite the opposite of feminism... it's masculinism. For the strongest of females in my opinion. But you girls if you don't get turned on when your man puts you in your place ... well he's probably just not that good at it.

And I would never associate myself with females so fully as to claim speaking for all y'all. Just. Sayin.

And I don't need to be put in my place, I'm not a dog and I know how to act right in the first place. See he commands my respect off top by being the man he is. If you acting out of pocket cuz it makes your ? tingle to hear that bass in his voice, then you're playing games

Why not just tell the ? you're kinky and like to be dominated, no need to manipulate him into manhandling. And I don't have to build him up cuz he's the biggest thing in my eyes already. he's a grown, secure man, not an insecure boy who needs his ego propped up

Actually it the bass in his thoughts... but I'm not sure anybody knows what the ? I'm sayin on THAT level. SO.......
    Also where said man handling happens... that level.. lol. I don't expect any of you know what it's like to be shoved pushed or kicked by someone who ain't even in the room. know. I know. Weird creepy and disturbed. Blah blah blah.
    Impressed. Is how it feels. Because it's impressive. Find a connection like that... then we'll talk.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

? man ? .
    #ventcomplete

Actually it the bass in his thoughts... but I'm not sure anybody knows what the ? I'm sayin on THAT level. SO.......
    Also where said man handling happens... that level.. lol. I don't expect any of you know what it's like to be shoved pushed or kicked by someone who ain't even in the room. know. I know. Weird creepy and disturbed. Blah blah blah.
    Impressed. Is how it feels. Because it's impressive. Find a connection like that... then we'll talk.

And FYI... it's not about a NEED thing. You should want to constant up your man's ego. Isn't it that confidence that drew you to him in the first place.... now your the "only" producer of said ego/confidence. Why would you actively deprive him....
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Do you know why the divorce rate is so high...?
    Because the world is full of ? only going 50%/50%
    A marriage of souls should be 200% but I don't guess anybody speaks that language.
  • Kai
    edited September 2016
    Options
    That's how I know you don't know what you're talking about. The divorce rate hasn't been 50% for decades. It's like 20% for college educated couples. Are you even married? Cuz I have been for 10 years and with him for 13. I'm gonna stop going back and forth with your rambling ass, how about that
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Allergens wants duty ? . Call me crazy but I'd rather get sex from someone cuz they want to rather than them doing it out of some sort of "duty" cuz I treat them so well.

Which brings me to another point; this appears to be a case of how men think vs women think(not all but in general) I think men are more inclined to want to sex a woman because of how much she does for him but women don't necessarily have the same reaction when a man does a lot for her. "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"

Which brings me to my other point, I think Allergens wants a woman who thinks like a man. That's why I think he pokes jokes at me, cuz I come across as masculine in my way of thinking/behavior, emotionally detached, more objective than subjective etc. and he finds it attractive. And I KNOW I have internalized misogyny as Kai called it, being feminine wasn't a strong survival skill when I was growing up and I'm working on loving my feminine side and not critical of women unlike how I've been in the past. Those with understanding will realize I've been attacking myself the whole time in attempt to keep the woman in me down/repressed.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw the words dusty ? and really wanted to read the rest.....

Just way too many words
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good thing you stopped there cuz it was DUTY ? .
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    That's how I know you don't know what you're talking about. The divorce rate hasn't been 50% for decades. It's like 20% for college educated couples. Are you even married? Cuz I have been for 10 years and with him for 13. I'm gonna stop going back and forth with your rambling ass, how about that

Clearly you should cause not one number I put up there was supposed to be "the" divorce rate. You should work on your reading comprehension skills.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sex is not something that is earned, owed, or purchased with good behavior.

It is a vital part of a respectful relationship.

Freely, willingly, and enthusiastically offered.

• MizuryLillith
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Sex is not something that is earned, owed, or purchased with good behavior.

It is a vital part of a respectful relationship.

Freely, willingly, and enthusiastically offered.

tumblr_m96xj8ug251qb98uxo3_500.gif
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    only reason @SolemnSauce dont hit his wife is cause his wife is stronger than him

It's that Allergies poster right? No wonder his wife beats his ass. I hope his cute ass babies know karate too and go Jackie Chan on his ass when he open his mouth during dinner too.

Disclaimer: I don't support domestic violence unless it's against such basic ass egotistical maniac with entitlement issues. I consider that to be self defence.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I too watch The Soup.
  • Kai
    Options

Clearly you should cause not one number I put up there was supposed to be "the" divorce rate. You should work on your reading comprehension skills.

I see that now lol, excuse my speed reading. You still kinda rambling tho
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole thread has made me me appreciate my wife that much more...

c10mw3qqsbib.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok..... @kai
    @Peace_79
    @Arya Tsaddiq

yall ? ready to fight

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    all this what a man shoulddo and shouldnt do is ? .

why should man who goed above and beyondbe on the sameplane as a man who stays on the couch all day.

if a woman is fukking her man and he does nothing for thr relationship but take...then the women is stupid
    if a man keep a woman around strictly for fukking without her adding to the household is stupid.

you are better off single.

i really hate when people think a person that does alot more than usually for their mate as " what you want an cookie, your doing what your supposed to do"

but people never clarify what that means.

if my wife takes me to the supermarket is that whats she supposed to do...because i want mangoes....
    if my wife takes me to florida because she wants me to relax because she sees im stressed at work...is that what shes supposed to do...or should they be looked at as different...

one sounds selfish and the other sounds going above and beyond for you mate...but third some people will look at them as the same...

if we are speaking about the third....why be in a relationship, if we are talking about the first....why be in a relationship.... only the second if wifey material because she sees your struggle and wants to preserve her mate and thier mentality and keep them fresh for their job and family. but i am sure people can even see that as selfish.

why be in a relationship if your not going to do what you can to make the person happy or supported. now they should already be happy with themselves. i am speaking of doing this just for them to enjoy whether its giving you man head when he comes home or buying her a new pocketbook shes been looking at .

the question is whats your purpose for being in the relationship.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    How do you feel about black men being praised for being "good fathers" in public because "there's not a lot of good black fathers."?

It's a backhanded compliment meant to degrade black men.

True.

And why do people feel as if we want praise for doing what we are supposed to do as father's? I aint doing it for admiration...

Kinda like how being a good husband works...

im bout to jump in this ? soon.....

stop it bruh

Morpheus-Come-At-Me-Bro-Reaction-Gif-In-The-Matrix.gif

latest?cb=20110518234902