Clueless coonette Chrisette Michelle x The Breakfast Club…

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The point of the matter is as Black ppl we never show an united front on anything cuz of ? like this....if everybody is saying tonight we escaping this plantation. ...there s always be one to say well it s not that bad here .....? just shut ur ass up and start running when everybody else does

Nah bruh, leave that ? behind. We don't need ? like that
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good interview
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to ? with Chrisette heavy.....her music, style, personality etc.

But there's always that one thing that somebody does in their life that can either:

a) make you not ? with them no more or,

b) you can ? with them but you'll forever be giving them the side-eye

either way no matter how much remorse or redemption she may have, she ain't gonna be same in my eyes

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lesson is don’t compromise your artistic integrity
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Choice shaming???

Lol...people choosing not to ? with you no more
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really feel much different than I did then

She felt like that was how she was doing her part. Still think it was weak to so called not ? with her over this. We can disagree. The ? sung a song. Her going, not going...ain't effect ?

? pick and choose when to be super black while they waiting for raises and asking for days off

Same time, she gotta be prepared for the fallout
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I feel like a lot of the backlash came because she decide to give some bs reasoning as to why she chose to go in the first place. She would have got excused by a lot of ppl if she would been raw enough to tell the truth instead of trying to cover up. Just say you thought it was good opportunity at some pub and also a bit of monetary gain and ppl would’ve bought it. Instead, she came with all this superficial deep ?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

No the lesson is, you stay on code with your people. or get excommunicated.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like a lot of the backlash came because she decide to give some bs reasoning as to why she chose to go in the first place. She would have got excused by a lot of ppl if she would been raw enough to tell the truth instead of trying to cover up. Just say you thought it was good opportunity at some pub and also a bit of monetary gain and ppl would’ve bought it. Instead, she came with all this superficial deep ?

Nah
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

which was what exactly?...she did it for the money?...i think she admitted that upfront as well
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get the logic..if she's losing are we winning?
  • AP21
    Options
    i dont get it

she was genuine and sincere in her apology, explained her rationale, albeit i still disagree with it, but she humbled herself and admitted that wasnt the best move

and ya'll STILL give her ? ?

ya'll let me know if ya'll got anymore glass houses on the blocks ya'll live on
  • AP21
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    i dont get it

she was genuine and sincere in her apology, explained her rationale, albeit i still disagree with it, but she humbled herself and admitted that wasnt the best move

Just because a person apologizes and explains themselves doesn't mean they have to be forgiven for the ? up ? that they did regardless of what someone else may have done that was ? up.

Forgiveness is done on an individual basis you willing to forgive and move on great. Some people not going to forgive her and that is fine as well because its their choice not to do so.

agree

however, if anyone is still giving this the same level of outrage they did when everything first happened, then maybe, just maybe, you didnt like her to begin with
  • Copper
    Options
    i dont get it

Just because a person apologizes and explains themselves doesn't mean they have to be forgiven for the ? up ? that they did regardless of what someone else may have done that was ? up.

Forgiveness is done on an individual basis you willing to forgive and move on great. Some people not going to forgive her and that is fine as well because its their choice not to do so.

agree

however, if anyone is still giving this the same level of outrage they did when everything first happened, then maybe, just maybe, you didnt like her to begin with

Or maybe they just don't ? with her no more.
    Nobody owes her ? .

She rolled the dice and paid the price
  • AP21
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    i dont get it

agree

Nobody owes her ? .

nobody said anybody owed her anything

but this speaks to a bigger issue imo that there is just no forgiveness among certain people

to each is own
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Fixed
  • Copper
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    i dont get it

agree

Nobody owes her ? .

nobody said anybody owed her anything

but this speaks to a bigger issue imo that there is just no forgiveness among certain people

to each is own

Forgivness does not equate forget and reset