Clueless coonette Chrisette Michelle x The Breakfast Club…

Options

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane, I feel for Chrisette. People are mean as hell. She gotta stay off the net and social media because you can hear it in her voice...she ain’t gone make it.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "I can't have you and Tyrese in my phone, that's too much." :joy:
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    The lesson is don’t compromise your artistic integrity

No the lesson is, you stay on code with your people. or get excommunicated.

Yea I don’t necessarily subscribe to the “black first, artist second” mentality.

To me, with creative people, you gotta be a creative/artist first. Race or ethnic identity comes some point after.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    I feel like a lot of the backlash came because she decide to give some bs reasoning as to why she chose to go in the first place. She would have got excused by a lot of ppl if she would been raw enough to tell the truth instead of trying to cover up. Just say you thought it was good opportunity at some pub and also a bit of monetary gain and ppl would’ve bought it. Instead, she came with all this superficial deep ?

which was what exactly?...she did it for the money?...i think she admitted that upfront as well
    If she would have truly confessed it being about money and exposure she and the Breakfast Club would have been having a completely different conversation than they did the first time. Instead they was talking about a bunch of political nonsense.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stacy dash, lisa from saved by the bell, azelia banks, tyra banks, serena williams, and now her............I don't know if my heart can take anymore of this smh.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    i dont get it

she was genuine and sincere in her apology, explained her rationale, albeit i still disagree with it, but she humbled herself and admitted that wasnt the best move

and ya'll STILL give her ? ?

ya'll let me know if ya'll got anymore glass houses on the blocks ya'll live on

Just because a person apologizes and explains themselves doesn't mean they have to be forgiven for the ? up ? that they did regardless of what someone else may have done that was ? up.

Forgiveness is done on an individual basis you willing to forgive and move on great. Some people not going to forgive her and that is fine as well because its their choice not to do so.

It's no ones place to forgive her

I wish she would stand up to the backlash more aggressive

I be damned the day I ask for forgiveness from some random ?

If she forgave herself because she feel she misstepped, cool
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    I'm Trying To Think Of Her Solo Material...Anything Of Note Or Was She Just Singing The Hook For Aston Martin Music And Humming Ross Verses?

Flagged

Epiphany a classic, it ain't open season on shorty for crackas...foh square
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    [quote="Dumad.gif
    . Morgan;c-10078261"]
    AP21 wrote: »
    i dont get it

she was genuine and sincere in her apology, explained her rationale, albeit i still disagree with it, but she humbled herself and admitted that wasnt the best move

and ya'll STILL give her ? ?

ya'll let me know if ya'll got anymore glass houses on the blocks ya'll live on

Just because a person apologizes and explains themselves doesn't mean they have to be forgiven for the ? up ? that they did regardless of what someone else may have done that was ? up.

Forgiveness is done on an individual basis you willing to forgive and move on great. Some people not going to forgive her and that is fine as well because its their choice not to do so.

It's no ones place to forgive her

I wish she would stand up to the backlash more aggressive

I be damned the day I ask for forgiveness from some random ?

If she forgave herself because she feel she misstepped, cool
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    I'm Trying To Think Of Her Solo Material...Anything Of Note Or Was She Just Singing The Hook For Aston Martin Music And Humming Ross Verses?

Flagged

Epiphany a classic, it ain't open season on shorty for crackas...foh square [/quote]

Here's Another Classic

umad.gif

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flagged again for quoting like an imbecile

Cracking ass cracka
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she isn't a ? for performing
    Shes the epitome of a ?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lost One win some and you lose some
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lesson is don’t compromise your artistic integrity

No the lesson is, you stay on code with your people. or get excommunicated.

Yea I don’t necessarily subscribe to the “black first, artist second” mentality.

To me, with creative people, you gotta be a creative/artist first. Race or ethnic identity comes some point after.

As an artist (music production and directing/cinematography) I have to disagree with you.

? Gregory didn't put his comedy first before his identity.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk man, something off about her. I think she needs to

• be ordered to do 500 hours of anti-? (pro-Black perhaps militant) community service
    • see a stop-feeling--sorry-for-yourself psychiatrist
    • lay off some of the meds, maybe smoke some weed
    • stop posting miscarriage pictures
    • sing music that she doesnt write herself, until she can get past the self issues
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shes tryna put a life jacket on her drowning career
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I pray that the muthafuckas that are so-called offended by this ? aren't Lil Wayne fans. This ? didn't get nearly as much flack for his My Life Matters statement.

neither did kendrick when said "but when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?" in response to ferguson

don't feel sorry for her though
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I pray that the muthafuckas that are so-called offended by this ? aren't Lil Wayne fans. This ? didn't get nearly as much flack for his My Life Matters statement.

neither did kendrick when said "but when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?" in response to ferguson

What Kendrick said and what the gremlin said were two totally different things. One was true the other was a ? being an entitled ? . Foh ? .
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What Kendrick said and what the gremlin said were two totally different things. One was true the other was a ? being an entitled ? . Foh ? .

so until blk ppl learn to respect themselves we have no right to protest police brutality

and most blk ppl are disrespectful towards each other

lol @ me being the ?

remove his ? from ur mouth
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so until blk ppl learn to respect themselves we have no right to protest police brutality

lol @ me being the ?

He had no right to kall u a ? when he being ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

He got his for that dark skin/redbone ? and Emmitt till lyric
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ me being the ?

I think you have something against K Dot. lol That's not what he was saying and you know it. He wasn't talking about the right to protest. He was basically saying that if we don't value ourselves and others within the community, we can't expect people outside the community to value us. It's not even like that's something Kendrick made up. It's a common sentiment that's used in a lot of different situations.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Ain't nobody gon post the song tho?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nobody gon post the song tho?

Nah sis. Trump can support her.