WHY DEFEND IMMIGRANT'S AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE???

Options

Comments

• TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to feel like y'all until I started kickin it w other groups heavy

They don't give a ? about you like you do about them. That ? really hurt when I found it out but it is what it is.

Do I wanna see bad ? happen to them? No. But I'm from Chicago, and these groups do NOT ? w us like that in my experience.

Can you get a job at a gstation or taqueria? Do you know that Arabic ppl literally call yo slave in their language? Did you know they speak Spanish to alienate you on purpose?

Of course it's not everybody. But it's most of them
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should love ourselves more than other people is all I'm saying, you got ? that will ? each other but March for them, that slave mentally. They do not care about you they don't might not wanna harm you but they don't wanna help u either
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

They don't give a ? about you like you do about them. That ? really hurt when I found it out but it is what it is.

Do I wanna see bad ? happen to them? No. But I'm from Chicago, and these groups do NOT ? w us like that in my experience.

Can you get a job at a gstation or taqueria? Do you know that Arabic ppl literally call yo slave in their language? Did you know they speak Spanish to alienate you on purpose?

Stop. You're being divisive.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    its kinda like a rich ? see me staving and broke and always calling me lazy and worthless and won't help me or feed me . telling me im the reason why I am the way I am.

then when "circumstances" causes him to lamd in the same position as me...he wants me to help him survive and get back on his feet and complaining that people treat him bad an he don't like it.

@blackrain

Why did you tag me on this?

figured I send another analogy your way
  • rebootx1
    edited February 2017
    Options
    They'll hire black women to get they ? sucked in the back while nobody in the store , I never seen a black American working in no Asian stores African stores, Indian, Arab stores, mexican, non of that transgender people what ever in your pants that what washroom u go to, if you haven't got the sex change then no you can't change the sex of the washroom u wanna use, how but I feel like awoman go in the washroom see some assistance and ? now I feel like a man again and pull my ? out and want some ads you see how stupid that sounds
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited February 2017
    Options
    my problem is....

? will try to rob and ? me but allow white people to walk freely on the same block.

Arab folk ? on us
    euros shitnon us
    even some Africans and Hispanics.

we get treated like we ain't ? by everyone...except those that deem certain ones ok.

where were the people saying black lives matter wasn't a terrorist group?

where were the Muslims that should have protected black Muslims?

where are the Brazilians to protect black Brazilians?

and like I stated earlier...yet black people want to still hurt other black people. sell drugs and murder and ? over colors....all while being ? on by other cultures, the police that wint protect us and govtbthat won't allow us to be equal even if we fight to defend the country. outta uniform, you still a ? who is looked at like lower than ? and worth less than the life of a dog.

now, we are supposed to forget all that and stand with others because they have been demoted?

just 8 weeks ago....8.... just 8 short weeks...I was still a ? .
    now I'm supposed to be your brother?
    now we should stand up to the govt?

I have a good heart and will help anyone. but someone please make this make sense.

we still fighting to control our own community that they come into, Rob and rspe the resources to take back and build up their own. not give ? to us but old ass brown ground beef, and white porkchops.

help a ? make this make sense
    @7figz
    @atribecalledgabi
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    my problem is....

? will try to rob and ? me but allow white people to walk freely on the same block.

Arab folk ? on us
    euros shitnon us

we get treated like we ain't ? by everyone...except those that deem certain ones ok.

and like I stated earlier...yet black people want to still hurt other black people. sell drugs and murder and ? over colors....all while being ? on by other cultures, the police that wint protect us and govtbthat won't allow us to be equal even if we fight to defend the country. outta uniform, you still a ? who is looked at like lower than ? and worth less than the life of a dog.

now, we are supposed to forget all that and stand with others because they have been demoted?

I have a good heart and will help anyone. but someone please make this make sense.

we still fighting to control our own community that they come into, Rob and rspe the resources to take back and build up their own. not give ? to us but old ass brown ground beef, and white porkchops.

@7figz
    @atribecalledgabi

I agree with everything you said except for the fact that those aren't black communities we just happen to live there. We don't own ? there. But everything else is spot on.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    my problem is....

Arab folk ? on us
    euros shitnon us

@7figz
    @atribecalledgabi

I agree with everything you said except for the fact that those aren't black communities we just happen to live there. We don't own ? there. But everything else is spot on.

even fukking worse...

all the jordans and nenz and buying powerbyet we don't really run ? as a group.

shut DC once called chocolate. slowly turning into white chocolate.

ATL?

? killing each other while whitey and ? taking over.

got ? Asians winning dancehall Queen contests..

white chicks caking off of twerking.

this ? is outta hand.

when ? was poor in the 20-60s we have more unity. we stuck by each other....I'm not sure what the fukk is going on now
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why should whites or asians or hispanics or anyone else care when something bad happens to us? Because if someone is being done wrong, than any righteous person should stand for what's right regardless of whether they identify with the victim or not.

I'm not saying that you should 100% agree with immigrants or transgenders about how they feel about their treatment. However, you can clearly acknowledge that they are being mistreated to some degree, you should at least be against that mistreatment.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ the bold. My cousin was telling me about that ? happening in Miami.

I can't say all gas stations are like that but the vast majority are like that.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    You guys do know you can tackle or care for both/more things right ?

You can champion the African American Plight ,fair/better immigration law, racial community intergration and LGBTQ rights all at the same time.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Why should whites or asians or hispanics or anyone else care when something bad happens to us? Because if someone is being done wrong, than any righteous person should stand for what's right regardless of whether they identify with the victim or not.

I'm not saying that you should 100% agree with immigrants or transgenders about how they feel about their treatment. However, you can clearly acknowledge that they are being mistreated to some degree, you should at least be against that mistreatment.

WHERE WAS ALL THESE PEOPLE FOR 400 YEAR WHEN WE WAS GET ING SLAUGHTED??? EVEN IN THE 50 AND 60 SHOW ME 1 VIDEO OF LIKE MEXICANS GET ING HIS ED DOWN, OR ANYONE OTHER THAN ? AND A COUPLE OF WHILE PEOPLE
  • rebootx1
    Options
    NO WE NOT FINA TACKLE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME WE GONNA DEAD WITH ? PRIORITY WISE, WE BEEN SOME WRONG FOR 400 YEARS, TRANS PEOPLE BEEN MAYBE A COUPLE DECADES WE GONNA DEAD WITH IT AS IN THE OR DER IT CAN CUZ IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT GUESS WHAT
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand what T/S is trying to say; however, you can't let fuckery go unchecked to long just because it isn't directly happening to you.

You let that stuff go on unchecked to long eventually it shows up at your doorsteps and manifest itself.

Just because the Mexican immigrants, Muslims, and LBGTQ are getting theirs right now doesn't mean they will not come for us Blacks.

Might as well hop on board with the Mexicans, Muslims, and LBGTQ crowds, because although their interest isn't our interest we share a common adversary and there is strength in numbers.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    its kinda like a rich ? see me staving and broke and always calling me lazy and worthless and won't help me or feed me . telling me im the reason why I am the way I am.

then when "circumstances" causes him to lamd in the same position as me...he wants me to help him survive and get back on his feet and complaining that people treat him bad an he don't like it.

@blackrain

Why did you tag me on this?

figured I send another analogy your way

Keep them...or use better ones lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

People stay saying why give a ? about the next person then wondering why they don't get the helping hand they ask for
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I understand what T/S is trying to say; however, you can't let fuckery go unchecked to long just because it isn't directly happening to you.

You let that stuff go on unchecked to long eventually it shows up at your doorsteps and manifest itself.

Just because the Mexican immigrants, Muslims, and LBGTQ are getting theirs right now doesn't mean they will not come for us Blacks.

Might as well hop on board with the Mexicans, Muslims, and LBGTQ crowds, because although their interest isn't our interest we share a common adversary and there is strength in numbers.

U MUST NOT LIVE IN AMERICA OR U MUST BE VERY YOUNG BLACK HAVE BEEN BADLY TREATMENT FOR AS LONG AS AMERICA BEEN A COUNTRY
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You country folk need to realize here are black immigrants too
  • rebootx1
    Options
    IMMIGRANTS R PROUD TO SAY WHAT COUNTRY THEY FROM YET THEY R HERE LOL HOW IRONIC
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »

WHERE WAS ALL THESE PEOPLE FOR 400 YEAR WHEN WE WAS GET ING SLAUGHTED??? EVEN IN THE 50 AND 60 SHOW ME 1 VIDEO OF LIKE MEXICANS GET ING HIS ED DOWN, OR ANYONE OTHER THAN ? AND A COUPLE OF WHILE PEOPLE

Dealing with their own ? ? What Mexico look like telling us what to do with slavery when they had slaves too? Same reason they couldn't tell us what do with our indigenous people. They were busy ? over theirs.

As for the 50s and 60s, Hispanics had a parallel Civil Rights movement of their own going, so that's why you didn't really see them as involved in the American Civil Rights movement. However, they did coordinate and work together.

main-qimg-5c18d1cfc6dd54e3f95333cc0b074cf5-p

Anyway, I ain't saying that you got to be out there marching for them every weekend, but if the topic comes up, it's not crazy to say that you should be arguing against their mistreatment rather than acting whatever happens to them is all good.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U aggy?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I'm saying Mexican Americans that were here or any other nationality
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

U MUST NOT LIVE IN AMERICA OR U MUST BE VERY YOUNG BLACK HAVE BEEN BADLY TREATMENT FOR AS LONG AS AMERICA BEEN A COUNTRY

True, but Blacks are slowly getting more power and even though this country is still probably 85% run by White folks Blacks have more power now than we have ever had.

Yes we get a bad shake in terms of social issues, treated cruelly, and even killed, but this is not 50s and 60s and we have had a lot of "progression" over the past few decades.

Men like several of the ones in high government positions see no problem with the 50s and 60s and seek a "regression" back to the good old days when Black folks couldn't even work or vote as White folks.

Nah things aren't all gravy for us now, but they are slowly getting better and a lot of Whites don't like that never underestimate where we've been or the lengths some people will go to take us back there.

Keep pushing forward and things will continue to get better albeit slowly.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why would you not be proud most of these countries have been destroyed by the west. Come on you really think people want to risk their lives? What you should pray for is that your never in a situation where you need to run and if you are there are decent humans that will fight for your case.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

White supremacists and honorary white supremacists (Asians) have time and time again shown that they don't give a ? about bad things that happen to us especially when one of their own does the wrongdoings to black people. Word to Peter Liang, word to all the white supremacists that constantly set up gofundme's for other white supremacists that harm black people.

We do in fact acknowledge when other groups get done wrong. Hell we've been doing that for decades. We've stood next to other groups we've allowed ourselves to be used as props for other groups for decades. We can acknowledge their issues, but the days of going out of our way to fight their battles should be over.

Btw unless someone specifically says something disrespectful about my country I will not get up in arms over the word "immigrant"