WHY DEFEND IMMIGRANT'S AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE???

Options

Comments

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? reminds me of when Nas said he would ? anyone up that had a problem when Gwyneth Paltrow was getting bodied on social media for tweeting ? In Paris at a Jay-Z concert

Yeah it was petty but they can hold the own nuts
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    856.gif

how I feel about this topic. Its only so much we can stand up for as a race of people history has shown that other races profit off our struggles then say ? us when we need them.

I know yall remember that Asian cop that killed that black man and the Asian community basically said "hey white cops ? blacks with no punishment so why cant we ? them too??"

yea yall forgot about that huh

nobody has forgotten about this
    and since everyone in this thread at least acknowledges blacks don't have 100% support from every group, how did you come to this conclusion?
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Especially if you are black,.BLACK people basically built this country and still get no respect and justice overly imprisoned and falsely imprisoned. I don't see people standing with us but when something is suppose to be given to minorities they are there to intercept resources that are meant for u I don't understand

https://youtu.be/kRkDDhIDn98

Because most Blacks are leftist radicals. We are only 12 percent of the population yet we are always on the forefront when it comes to social change. At this point I think it's safe to say that we would have been better off segregated in our own community.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not saying London is perfect it's far from it however every time I log in the IC I am greatful. The thought of thinking like some of you is worrying the majority here do exactly what your complaining about
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not saying London is perfect it's far from it however every time I log in the IC I am greatful. The thought of thinking like some of you is worrying the majority here do exactly what your complaining about

explain
  • blue_london
    Options

explain

London is more integrated than America. People actually get on with other races. It's crazy that there's black and white schools in America etc. There was a thread recently about who has white friends and the majority here said they had none. Of course it's no fault of anyone but the government of the years.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

explain

London is more integrated than America. People actually get on with other races. It's crazy that there's black and white schools in America etc. There was a thread recently about who has white friends and the majority here said they had none. Of course it's no fault of anyone but the government of the years.

um....not true

while they may pretend to get along don't mean they ya homie.

I have heard about London being very segregated Ito lil culture areas.
  • blue_london
    Options

explain

um....not true

Lol again it's not perfect but there private, public school and Catholic schools. Yes people are with races but if you travel you may realise it's possible for races to mix seriously it's not a myth.

You really think black and white people can't get along?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

explain

um....not true

Lol again it's not perfect but there private, public school and Catholic schools. Yes people are with races but if you travel you may realise it's possible for races to mix seriously it's not a myth.

Maybe us being in the states has us jaded but if race relations is such that black and white people can truly get along in London then that's cool. But here we simply just tolerate each other.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

explain

um....not true

? did you just say "if I travel?"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think he did say that.... im actually flying thru London to connect to swiss...I'll be landing 9:10 in the morning tomorrow on AA
  • blue_london
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

explain

um....not true

Maybe us being in the states has us jaded but if race relations is such that black and white people can truly get along in London then that's cool. But here we simply just tolerate each other.

That my point I got the feeling while I was there.

Integrated schools help kids don't see race as a block for friendship they simply go on interest if one child likes Lego they will see that and use it to get along. It should get better with each generation.
  • blue_london
    Options
    I think he did say that.... im actually flying thru London to connect to swiss...I'll be landing 9:10 in the morning tomorrow on AA

Lol said if not everyone travels but enjoy your trip
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

explain

um....not true

That my point I got the feeling while I was there.

Integrated schools help kids don't see race as a block for friendship they simply go on interest if one child likes Lego they will see that and use it to get along. It should get better with each generation.

In theory it should but with each generation their parents ingrain racism etc to their children so the cycle won't stop until the parents of the people in the dominant society stops teaching bigotry to their children. The onus isn't on black people to stop talking about the issues, we'll stop bringing it up when they stop being racist. Until then we're going to be forever at odds with each other.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Problem is people we have enough ammunition, for another couple centuries, we've been done ? for a long time in America and immigrants some still have slaves , oh u if ur a Muslim American and u r black u r ignorant

https://youtu.be/0z4goFoiz3E
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

ok ...my fault....

I was busy my last trip but I'll be back during Easter...

@CeLLaR-DooR
    imma be call you out ? ....ole tender belly ass ?
    @DNB1 I don't care bout no bridges

mma be around Piccadilly station an my wife wants to go to some Street...I forget the name...supposed to be shopping there

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ok ...my fault....

I was busy my last trip but I'll be back during Easter...

@CeLLaR-DooR
    imma be call you out ? ....ole tender belly ass ?
    @DNB1 I don't care bout no bridges

mma be around Piccadilly station an my wife wants to go to some Street...I forget the name...supposed to be shopping there

Lol my ?

Covent Garden gotta buncha nice high end stores and some cool lil restaurants you and Empress should go there

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9L-nvzG0Go

Black People Fight For Immigrants, But Do They Fight For Us?
    Dr. Boyce reads from Dr. Claude Anderson's book, Black Labor, White Wealth, on why black citizens shouldn't and can't identify with immigrants. Great minds think a like. At 17:33 Dr. Boyce uses my dope drug analogy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0k_HhoGD1g

How Should Black People Feel About Trump's Immigration Policy?
    Dr. Boyce saying ? that you kumbaya muthafuckas need to be thinking about before you take up their cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbwFB9yB8-8

Trump's Immigration Ban Could Cause Another Housing Crash
  • rebootx1
    Options
    WELL I GUESS THIS JUST PROVED MY POINT MORE BLACK PEOPLE R MORE IGNORANT THAN I THOUGHT , OR EITHER YOU ALL R AFRAID OF YOUR OWN PROSPERITY, CA IN A BARREL MENTALITY JUST ON A GLOBAL SCALE, WE COUNT GET A HEAD IF WE HAD BACK REPEAT I ON ALL THE WAY FROM THE ARAB SLAVES TRADE DAY OVER A CENTURY AGO, WE GONNA HAVE TO GET RID OF THE STUPID ? FIRST, THATS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN MAKE A REAL LONG STANDING PUSH FOR PROGRESS, CUZ IF WE DONT I GARUNTEE SOME STUPID ? WILL COME AND ? IT UP OR TRY TO ? SOME ONE IMPORTANT WHO MAKE THE PUSH FOR US.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WELL I GUESS THIS JUST PROVED MY POINT MORE BLACK PEOPLE R MORE IGNORANT THAN I THOUGHT , OR EITHER YOU ALL R AFRAID OF YOUR OWN PROSPERITY, CA IN A BARREL MENTALITY JUST ON A GLOBAL SCALE, WE COUNT GET A HEAD IF WE HAD BACK REPEAT I ON ALL THE WAY FROM THE ARAB SLAVES TRADE DAY OVER A CENTURY AGO, WE GONNA HAVE TO GET RID OF THE STUPID ? FIRST, THATS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN MAKE A REAL LONG STANDING PUSH FOR PROGRESS, CUZ IF WE DONT I GARUNTEE SOME STUPID ? WILL COME AND ? IT UP OR TRY TO ? SOME ONE IMPORTANT WHO MAKE THE PUSH FOR US.

Hey "Black people", look who's calling you ignorant.

giphy.gif

Man, stop whining and articulate your point (if you have one). I have yet to see you respond to how helping our own common interests is a bad thing.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Hey "Black people", look who's calling you ignorant.

giphy.gif

Man, stop whining and articulate your point (if you have one). I have yet to see you respond to how helping our own common interests is a bad thing.

Man you've been killing this thread with common sense. Props
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Bro no way I would waste my time saying all this if I was white, I would be glad u ? killing and going against each other MO money and ? for me while u ? in jail and the graveyard, even if I can get 1 black man to not hate on the next I'd feel I'd accomplish something
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I'm just curious....for ts and others in agreement...what do you think is actually happening when a black person calls attention to stupid ? ? The Muslim ban is ? stupid, building a wall is ? stupid, arguing about bathrooms when there's no threat of children getting attacked in there is stupid....by saying so, how much effort do you think that takes? Y'all taking this "defending other groups" ? way too far.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai, Fight back
  • rebootx1
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm just curious....for ts and others in agreement...what do you think is actually happening when a black person calls attention to stupid ? ? The Muslim ban is ? stupid, building a wall is ? stupid, arguing about bathrooms when there's no threat of children getting attacked in there is stupid....by saying so, how much effort do you think that takes? Y'all taking this "defending other groups" ? way too far.

Enslaving people is stupid, discriminatin against people becus of the color of their skin is stupid, Killin black people cuz they are black is stupid.if a ? get caught stealing cuz he hungry give him a hundred years, but anytime any other people breaking the law it's a ? grevience to heard. SUCK MY ? ? .