WHY DEFEND IMMIGRANT'S AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE???

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slot of y'all arguing based off emotion smh
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comuthafuckinsign

HOLD YOUR OWN NUTS
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

the ? typin in caps all in his feelings, lmao
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This illegal immigrant argument for or against is based on economics. Do they hurt us financially?

The trans argument is based on morals. I'm uncomfortable with a dude being able to go in a bathroom with my daughter all because he feels he is a woman trapped in a man's body
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a black immigrant
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why should whites or asians or hispanics or anyone else care when something bad happens to us? Because if someone is being done wrong, than any righteous person should stand for what's right regardless of whether they identify with the victim or not.

I'm not saying that you should 100% agree with immigrants or transgenders about how they feel about their treatment. However, you can clearly acknowledge that they are being mistreated to some degree, you should at least be against that mistreatment.
    fortyacres wrote: »
    You guys do know you can tackle or care for both/more things right ?

You can champion the African American Plight ,fair/better immigration law, racial community intergration and LGBTQ rights all at the same time.

fukk this...

again you are asking.g us to be the bigger people and tackle both or feel something for wrong doing..

moral moral

what the fukk about us?

so no one else can tackle both when we had the foot in our ass?

nah. they turned a blind eye or called the cops to watch..

ole we should feel for our enemy because our common enemy is bringing them down. that's such a crock of ? .

we already gotta deal with inner race fukkery while trying to rise above it with killing ? who challenge successful black people...but now we got fight for what's right because it's what's right?

so one they get back on they feet...guess what's gonna happen?

guess...

they still wint give a ? an we back to fighting alone

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This illegal immigrant argument for or against is based on economics. Do they hurt us financially?

The trans argument is based on morals. I'm uncomfortable with a dude being able to go in a bathroom with my daughter all because he feels he is a woman trapped in a man's body

Nah most the illegal immigrants work low skill low wage type jobs that American citizens mostly don't want to do and would be demanding top dollar for if they did.

Many work on farms picking fruits and vegetables or dealing with livestock, landscaping, construction, and those type of things etc.

Very few Blacks and not many Whites either are willing to do those type of manual labor jobs.

Contrary to popular belief those illegals aren't coming here taking these folks highly coveted manufacturing jobs.

Those jobs are being lost to automation and some U.S. companies are moving to places like Monterey, Mexico and parts of Asia where workers will work for a fraction of what U.S. ones will hence these companies being able to turn more profit.

As for the bathroom thing I kinda agree with you even though I'm not so sure there is any correlation in sexual assaults on the rise in bathrooms in places that recognize this transgender bathroom legislation.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my problem is....

? will try to rob and ? me but allow white people to walk freely on the same block.

Arab folk ? on us
    euros shitnon us
    even some Africans and Hispanics.

we get treated like we ain't ? by everyone...except those that deem certain ones ok.

where were the people saying black lives matter wasn't a terrorist group?

where were the Muslims that should have protected black Muslims?

where are the Brazilians to protect black Brazilians?

and like I stated earlier...yet black people want to still hurt other black people. sell drugs and murder and ? over colors....all while being ? on by other cultures, the police that wint protect us and govtbthat won't allow us to be equal even if we fight to defend the country. outta uniform, you still a ? who is looked at like lower than ? and worth less than the life of a dog.

now, we are supposed to forget all that and stand with others because they have been demoted?

just 8 weeks ago....8.... just 8 short weeks...I was still a ? .
    now I'm supposed to be your brother?
    now we should stand up to the govt?

I have a good heart and will help anyone. but someone please make this make sense.

we still fighting to control our own community that they come into, Rob and rspe the resources to take back and build up their own. not give ? to us but old ass brown ground beef, and white porkchops.

help a ? make this make sense
    @7figz
    @atribecalledgabi

My argument isn't trying to prove that other races give a ? about Black people, or even that all Black people give a ? about other Black people. Generalizations like that won't come from me. I can point you to Black people that'll rob any MF walking down the street - ? their ethnicity. And the only time I knew a MF to pass on a victim because they were white was because they might've thought it was a cop.

But on the thread topic, my point is basic. Some of the ? that people are considering to be helping other groups is actually in our best interest. We ain't gotta be group-hugging and having family dinner with those other MFs to be united against police brutality, for instance.

This is a distinction from making every other groups' problems our own. But when it's a problem that we both have in common, you'd be a ? fool to sit back and say 'oh well, that's not my problem'. Think terrorism, for example - countries think they can sit back and ignore ISIS because their country wasn't directly involved, until ISIS so powerful that they ? with their country.

I would be interested to see one of the people who agree with ignoring "other groups' problems" (that we also share) - explain how the rest of the strategy plays out. "Black people ignore cops ? up Mexicans and we benefit by.... [ Insert profound win for Black people here ]".

Kind of reminds me of the whole "not voting" ? . We ignore voting like there's some win down the road for us. Well, here we are, a little bit down the road. Are democrats going out of their way to win the Black vote ?

What's the big strategy in ignoring problems that also affect us ?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    This sentiment is slowly growing across the Internet, some people are saying we should sit out of these protests and let them handle.

I have said this herevon this site....

I actually been saying the premise of this thread.

as long as everyone was ? on black people, it was cool.

we were the criminals, the bad people, need to be brutalized.... everything was OK that was happening to us.

now when white people don't want them.....now it's a huge problem.

white I did see white people at the black lives matter movement..... I didn't see too many Muslims. or iragis or perdeeps

This is what I've been saying. Pre-9/11 Arabs wouldn't even stop to pick us up in a taxi. They were just as, if not more racist than whites. ? have been largely racist since forever, that's no secret. Latinos in general aren't too bad, but illegals need to fix ? in their own home country, not demand we do it here. Mexico is a big nation with a great climate, vast resources, and great ports. They need to fix corruption in their government
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    This sentiment is slowly growing across the Internet, some people are saying we should sit out of these protests and let them handle.

I have said this herevon this site....

I actually been saying the premise of this thread.

as long as everyone was ? on black people, it was cool.

we were the criminals, the bad people, need to be brutalized.... everything was OK that was happening to us.

now when white people don't want them.....now it's a huge problem.

white I did see white people at the black lives matter movement..... I didn't see too many Muslims. or iragis or perdeeps

This is what I've been saying. Pre-9/11 Arabs wouldn't even stop to pick us up in a taxi. They were just as, if not more racist than whites. ? have been largely racist since forever, that's no secret. Latinos in general aren't too bad, but illegals need to fix ? in their own home country, not demand we do it here. Mexico is a big nation with a great climate, vast resources, and great ports. They need to fix corruption in their government

Even some black latinos when push comes to shove will ride with their ethnicity over their race. But for the most part certain latinos do have black peoples backs.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

Nah most the illegal immigrants work low skill low wage type jobs that American citizens mostly don't want to do and would be demanding top dollar for if they did.

Many work on farms picking fruits and vegetables or dealing with livestock, landscaping, construction, and those type of things etc.

Very few Blacks and not many Whites either are willing to do those type of manual labor jobs.

Contrary to popular belief those illegals aren't coming here taking these folks highly coveted manufacturing jobs.

Those jobs are being lost to automation and some U.S. companies are moving to places like Monterey, Mexico and parts of Asia where workers will work for a fraction of what U.S. ones will hence these companies being able to turn more profit.

As for the bathroom thing I kinda agree with you even though I'm not so sure there is any correlation in sexual assaults on the rise in bathrooms in places that recognize this transgender bathroom legislation.

yeah I agree with u. I don't think they are hurting us economically. I dont feel like my job is in danger.

its just something sick about Caitlyn jenner in a stall next to some young chick. I might feel different if the law states post op trans is.

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry, but this has always been ? . They only reason people aren't checking for those jobs anymore is because illegals undercut the wages. As for costs to taxpayers, collectively they cost us billions every year.

I'll give you a perfect example. here in So Cal we had a solid collection of black owned construction businesses out here putting in work. Honest work, decent wages and the like. But over the last 20 years that's gone because illegals came though with low costs and ? poor work. People are not connecting the dots. HR departments don't even hire you if your're black much at all for lost of these spots. Escpeailly once they get latinos running things.

Like others mentioned. Go to an Asian store, or Arab, or Mexican...then ask yourself how many black people they employ. Everyone has a group mentality...except us, and we get the short end of the stick because of it. Of course, in my opinion we should be recreating Black Wall Streets all over the nation using our $1 trillion wealth and handle things ourselves, but I'll leave that for the next Boyce Watkins thread.

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sentimentality And Bias Aside ...Cheap Mexicans Labor Keeps Prices Of Goods And Services Down....I Don't See Any American Nationals Lining Up To Work Long Back Breaking Hours For Sometimes Less Than Minimum Wage...Illegal Immigration Is A Necessary Evil...That's Why It Will Never Completely Go Away
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry, but this has always been ? . They only reason people aren't checking for those jobs anymore is because illegals undercut the wages. As for costs to taxpayers, collectively they cost us billions every year.

I'll give you a perfect example. here in So Cal we had a solid collection of black owned construction businesses out here putting in work. Honest work, decent wages and the like. But over the last 20 years that's gone because illegals came though with low costs and ? poor work. People are not connecting the dots. HR departments don't even hire you if your're black much at all for lost of these spots. Escpeailly once they get latinos running things.

Like others mentioned. Go to an Asian store, or Arab, or Mexican...then ask yourself how many black people they employ. Everyone has a group mentality...except us, and we get the short end of the stick because of it. Of course, in my opinion we should be recreating Black Wall Streets all over the nation using our $1 trillion wealth and handle things ourselves, but I'll leave that for the next Boyce Watkins thread.

Agree with all except the last paragraph. Some of it ain't as simple as people would like to think.

I agree that unified Black positions would do a lot, but not that it's the only way to make ? happen.

If it is, then it's going to be a non-starter for a lot of ? .
  • Crude_
    Options

I understand what you're saying but if a Hispanic was offering the same work for cheaper and relatively the same quality I'd pick them too.

My loyalty is my wallet, I support Black owned business whenever possible however I'm not going to pay you 50%-100% more for the same service when I can go elsewhere and get it cheaper heck why do you think a business like Walmart is so popular.

? poor is subjective to whom you're asking. I've gotten burned dealing with Black folks just like I've been burned dealing with Mexicans and Whites.

Arguably have been burned even more dealing with us because some of us act like they're entitled to your business regardless of quality and professionalism and that is far from the case at least with me it is.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    856.gif

how I feel about this topic. Its only so much we can stand up for as a race of people history has shown that other races profit off our struggles then say ? us when we need them.

I know yall remember that Asian cop that killed that black man and the Asian community basically said "hey white cops ? blacks with no punishment so why cant we ? them too??"

yea yall forgot about that huh
  • semi-auto-mato
    edited February 2017
    Options

undocumented workers are in high demand during bad economic times. so I can see a bunch of jobs being loss during the bush era. if we are in a recession their employment goes up. if we are doing well their employment goes down. do u think the biggest factor for the demise of black construction companies in SO Cal was undocumented workers? are they affecting the economy or is the economy affecting them?

great example by the way. construction jobs cant be moved to other countries.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

the ? typin in caps all in his feelings, lmao

? are just saying ? no game plan just pure feelings

Also illegal workers do hurt black folks but only uneducated low income ones
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    im a black immigrant

Me too
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    if you a black immigrant....you anigga to everyone

unless you have on complete Muslim garb.....or have am accent

you just a local ?
  • Crude_
    edited February 2017
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Sentimentality And Bias Aside ...Cheap Mexicans Labor Keeps Prices Of Goods And Services Down....I Don't See Any American Nationals Lining Up To Work Long Back Breaking Hours For Sometimes Less Than Minimum Wage...Illegal Immigration Is A Necessary Evil...That's Why It Will Never Completely Go Away

They don't hear you though if these companies had to pay more on labor they'd simply float that cost back to the consumer in higher prices for goods.

They can say what they will none of these American good old boys are going and working those jobs for $3 or $4 an hour like they get with that cheap illegal labor.

If you arent making no money then it's more so a reflection of your discipline and lack of adapting with the times than someone taking your piece of the American pie.
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited February 2017
    Options

you just a local ?

Do black Americans think telling people you're just a ? is flattering :/
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Why should whites or asians or hispanics or anyone else care when something bad happens to us? Because if someone is being done wrong, than any righteous person should stand for what's right regardless of whether they identify with the victim or not.

I'm not saying that you should 100% agree with immigrants or transgenders about how they feel about their treatment. However, you can clearly acknowledge that they are being mistreated to some degree, you should at least be against that mistreatment.

White supremacists and honorary white supremacists (Asians) have time and time again shown that they don't give a ? about bad things that happen to us especially when one of their own does the wrongdoings to black people. Word to Peter Liang, word to all the white supremacists that constantly set up gofundme's for other white supremacists that harm black people.

We do in fact acknowledge when other groups get done wrong. Hell we've been doing that for decades. We've stood next to other groups we've allowed ourselves to be used as props for other groups for decades. We can acknowledge their issues, but the days of going out of our way to fight their battles should be over.

Btw unless someone specifically says something disrespectful about my country I will not get up in arms over the word "immigrant"

I don't really understand the point you're trying to make. Yes, white supremacists and Asian bootlickers don't give a ? about black people, but that doesn't really mean much unless you're claiming that all or most whites and Asians fit into those categories. If that's not what you're implying, then all I can say is "So what?" There are plenty of blacks that don't really give a ? about the status of the black community as a whole. Does that mean we shouldn't continue to speak out about the injustices we face?

Look, I agree that there are large chunks of every nonblack community that don't care for blacks. We have so many negative stereotypes and propaganda against, that shouldn't really be surprising. Still, it doesn't really make sense to keep treating those groups as monoliths as ever every member of each of those groups feel that way. That's simply not true. It's all irrelevant anyway. You shouldn't do the right thing for those that benefit from it. You should do the right thing because it's the right thing. I don't really understand this need some blacks have to bash other blacks for being righteous. If you prefer to sink to the level of that bad element that is so pervasive in the world, that's on you, but don't act like others are wrong because they'd rather stand above that.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

you just a local ?

do you think people thinking your a ? is flattering?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

you just a local ?

do you think people thinking your a ? is flattering?

Did you answer my question ?