WHY DEFEND IMMIGRANT'S AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE???

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know for fact y'all not out here trying to progress the black race.

Because if you was you would see that a lot of white and Latinos are out her with us trying to make ? right.

Y'all sitting on your hands doing nothing. But gon want to reap the benefits.

• TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody who ? a Hispanic girl mad at the facts lol
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Because if you was you would see that a lot of white and Latinos are out her with us trying to make ? right.

Do you at least think there needs to be a line drawn ?, some of those same people are playing both sides of the fence as well as want to make things right but not at the expense of the privilege and benefits they receive

I think a lot of people aren't understanding that the abolitionists didn't want to free the slaves because they cared...they were getting their ass kicked by their opps and needed to even the playing field...same thing with politicians...they don't care about our needs...they need our vote to even the playing field...same with the so called Hispanics and whites...lgbt,feminists etc...even some so called black people...and it's evident in the actions and results of these people all across the board
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I used to feel like y'all until I started kickin it w other groups heavy

They don't give a ? about you like you do about them. That ? really hurt when I found it out but it is what it is.

Do I wanna see bad ? happen to them? No. But I'm from Chicago, and these groups do NOT ? w us like that in my experience.

Can you get a job at a gstation or taqueria? Do you know that Arabic ppl literally call yo slave in their language? Did you know they speak Spanish to alienate you on purpose?

Of course it's not everybody. But it's most of them

5th Letter wrote: »
    I used to feel like y'all until I started kickin it w other groups heavy

They don't give a ? about you like you do about them. That ? really hurt when I found it out but it is what it is.

Do I wanna see bad ? happen to them? No. But I'm from Chicago, and these groups do NOT ? w us like that in my experience.

Can you get a job at a gstation or taqueria? Do you know that Arabic ppl literally call yo slave in their language? Did you know they speak Spanish to alienate you on purpose?

Of course it's not everybody. But it's most of them

Stop. You're being divisive.

Yep.

The actions and perspectives this rhetoric elicits can be divisive.

And if you are going to quote me, don't leave ? out -

Lets not forget "oversimplified"...

Unless his anecdotal sampling is somehow both free from bias AND representative of ALL people ... from EVERY ethnicity referenced.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    my problem is....

? will try to rob and ? me but allow white people to walk freely on the same block.

Arab folk ? on us
    euros shitnon us
    even some Africans and Hispanics.

we get treated like we ain't ? by everyone...except those that deem certain ones ok.

where were the people saying black lives matter wasn't a terrorist group?

where were the Muslims that should have protected black Muslims?

where are the Brazilians to protect black Brazilians?

and like I stated earlier...yet black people want to still hurt other black people. sell drugs and murder and ? over colors....all while being ? on by other cultures, the police that wint protect us and govtbthat won't allow us to be equal even if we fight to defend the country. outta uniform, you still a ? who is looked at like lower than ? and worth less than the life of a dog.

now, we are supposed to forget all that and stand with others because they have been demoted?

just 8 weeks ago....8.... just 8 short weeks...I was still a ? .
    now I'm supposed to be your brother?
    now we should stand up to the govt?

I have a good heart and will help anyone. but someone please make this make sense.

we still fighting to control our own community that they come into, Rob and rspe the resources to take back and build up their own. not give ? to us but old ass brown ground beef, and white porkchops.

help a ? make this make sense
    @7figz
    @atribecalledgabi

How does it help me or black ppl in general to stand by a govt that is clearly singling out and doing somebody/a group wrong knowing what we been through? You don't have to go out and protests on nobody's behalf...you don't have to put non black ppl ahead of you. But if you see something wrong ? act like whenever it doesn't involve a black person it doesn't deserve to even be said that it's ? up. That same "well it's not me so it doesn't matter" attitude is why white ppl showed up to lynchings like it was a party. Sorry but I won't be put into that class of people.

Now brother 2stepz...you are probly the most worldly ? on here. So I'm not gonna argue with you about the mistreatment of black folks you witnessed worldwide. But what I will say is that I don't befriend or dislike people by what group they belong to. One of my good friends is a white ? guy that has frequently told me about how racist and noninclusive the ? community is. If he sees it and speaks against it, I'm quite positive there are people like that in every group you just mentioned - white and light skinned Brazilians against mistreatment of black brazilians, arabs against mistreatment of blacks and Latinos against mistreatment. Non black speaking against mistreatment period...right and wrong are universal.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

And idk how many times @blackrain done broke down the racial dynamic in Latin America
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IF U SO PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY WHY NOT STAY THERE ???
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Because picking and choosing when to call out clear ? cuz you're waiting to see what somebody else has to say first is wack and corny

or maybe they need to suffer for a while to not be dikkheads when ? goes back to normal

What does this mean tho? Lol

I mean...I'm all for riding for black, but I'm ME the person before anything else. And my conscience won't allow me to ignore some ? that is obviously wrong.

I get your point and I see where you're coming from. However there are some black people who are tired of being nice to others without it being reciprocated back to us when we're getting our ? kicked in. So seeing them get treated like we usually get treated especially when they didn't give a ? when we were targeted, don't make us very sympathetic. Of course we're not apathetic but just like we were on our own when dealing with our issues we're saying good luck and handle y'all issues. We got too many problems of our own.

I understand this as well but idk man it takes nothing outa my day to say "well damn that's ? up" or take 30 seconds to sign a petition or whatever. Cuz at the end of the day if you're for this type of ? then you're standing with the govt. And I'll be against the govt (especially this "administration") and for the people that resist it any day of the week.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    do unto others as you want done to you.

This and being a good man is the way of a man.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Why should whites or asians or hispanics or anyone else care when something bad happens to us? Because if someone is being done wrong, than any righteous person should stand for what's right regardless of whether they identify with the victim or not.

I'm not saying that you should 100% agree with immigrants or transgenders about how they feel about their treatment. However, you can clearly acknowledge that they are being mistreated to some degree, you should at least be against that mistreatment.

White supremacists and honorary white supremacists (Asians) have time and time again shown that they don't give a ? about bad things that happen to us especially when one of their own does the wrongdoings to black people. Word to Peter Liang, word to all the white supremacists that constantly set up gofundme's for other white supremacists that harm black people.

We do in fact acknowledge when other groups get done wrong. Hell we've been doing that for decades. We've stood next to other groups we've allowed ourselves to be used as props for other groups for decades. We can acknowledge their issues, but the days of going out of our way to fight their battles should be over.

Btw unless someone specifically says something disrespectful about my country I will not get up in arms over the word "immigrant"

I don't really understand the point you're trying to make. Yes, white supremacists and Asian bootlickers don't give a ? about black people, but that doesn't really mean much unless you're claiming that all or most whites and Asians fit into those categories. If that's not what you're implying, then all I can say is "So what?" There are plenty of blacks that don't really give a ? about the status of the black community as a whole. Does that mean we shouldn't continue to speak out about the injustices we face?

Look, I agree that there are large chunks of every nonblack community that don't care for blacks. We have so many negative stereotypes and propaganda against, that shouldn't really be surprising. Still, it doesn't really make sense to keep treating those groups as monoliths as ever every member of each of those groups feel that way. That's simply not true. It's all irrelevant anyway. You shouldn't do the right thing for those that benefit from it. You should do the right thing because it's the right thing. I don't really understand this need some blacks have to bash other blacks for being righteous. If you prefer to sink to the level of that bad element that is so pervasive in the world, that's on you, but don't act like others are wrong because they'd rather stand above that.

Short answer, they don't view negros that way. They don't separate negros to them we're nothing but ? , whether you're a thug or a Wall Street brother. Of course not EVERY white and Asian view black people negatively. But my statement is for those who fit the bill.

Final point no need to bash black people who no longer want to be used as props.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    It´s ? up how we in an era that we have to teach grown man morals.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I have no problem with illegals getting deported though.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because picking and choosing when to call out clear ? cuz you're waiting to see what somebody else has to say first is wack and corny

or maybe they need to suffer for a while to not be dikkheads when ? goes back to normal

What does this mean tho? Lol

I mean...I'm all for riding for black, but I'm ME the person before anything else. And my conscience won't allow me to ignore some ? that is obviously wrong.

I get your point and I see where you're coming from. However there are some black people who are tired of being nice to others without it being reciprocated back to us when we're getting our ? kicked in. So seeing them get treated like we usually get treated especially when they didn't give a ? when we were targeted, don't make us very sympathetic. Of course we're not apathetic but just like we were on our own when dealing with our issues we're saying good luck and handle y'all issues. We got too many problems of our own.

I understand this as well but idk man it takes nothing outa my day to say "well damn that's ? up" or take 30 seconds to sign a petition or whatever. Cuz at the end of the day if you're for this type of ? then you're standing with the govt. And I'll be against the govt (especially this "administration") and for the people that resist it any day of the week.

^ Word.

I'm still waiting to hear what the payoff will be for this master strategy of ignoring other people's problems, when the problems are common to Black people, or have to do with our oppressors having more power.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    This illegal immigrant argument for or against is based on economics. Do they hurt us financially?

The trans argument is based on morals. I'm uncomfortable with a dude being able to go in a bathroom with my daughter all because he feels he is a woman trapped in a man's body

Nah most the illegal immigrants work low skill low wage type jobs that American citizens mostly don't want to do and would be demanding top dollar for if they did.

Many work on farms picking fruits and vegetables or dealing with livestock, landscaping, construction, and those type of things etc.

Very few Blacks and not many Whites either are willing to do those type of manual labor jobs.

Contrary to popular belief those illegals aren't coming here taking these folks highly coveted manufacturing jobs.

Those jobs are being lost to automation and some U.S. companies are moving to places like Monterey, Mexico and parts of Asia where workers will work for a fraction of what U.S. ones will hence these companies being able to turn more profit.

As for the bathroom thing I kinda agree with you even though I'm not so sure there is any correlation in sexual assaults on the rise in bathrooms in places that recognize this transgender bathroom legislation.

hell cause we already did those jobs. hell we was doing those jobs to make a living in a sense and then we moved up a little. i feel t/s. ? those muthafuckas. its like the old saying goes.....how am i going to help clean your house when mines is ? . and yes blacks arent a monolithic people but we need the majority of blacks to stick with blacks and just love blacks. i liken this ? to before integration. at first blacks had a gang of businesses and relied on self. once those "? " who yall love got tired of being around yall and wanted to be around his master then we lost everything because we didnt have a collective fight. i put money that most of the blacks on the ic would love if their daughter married or even just got knocked up by a white person because their future generations need to learn class.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    MY WHOLE POINT IS THAT BLACK AMERICAS SHOULD BE ON PAR WITH JEWS, U CANT EVEN SAY NOTHING ABOUT THRM WITHOUT BEING CALLED ANTISEMETIC,

AMERICA AGREED TO PAY REPERATIONS TO JEWS AND THE HOLUCOST WAS IN ? GERMANY , HERE ? LET ME SPIT ON YOUR ANCESTORS GRAVR
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? then were are the mass protests then? im getting tired of your self hating ass. hell ? you aint even black. your hair straighter the a pool stick. stay the ? out the convo yellow ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

? then were are the mass protests then? im getting tired of your self hating ass. hell ? you aint even black. your hair straighter the a pool stick. stay the ? out the convo yellow ? .

Yea.

You one of them good for nothing stand for nothing ass ? .

Move along
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    A lot of angry people with full stomachs.? is sick.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cenk n tyt break down why Trump reversed trans bathroom law

https://youtu.be/m8pQLTKtU3o
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Short answer, they don't view negros that way. They don't separate negros to them we're nothing but ? , whether you're a thug or a Wall Street brother. Of course not EVERY white and Asian view black people negatively. But my statement is for those who fit the bill.

Final point no need to bash black people who no longer want to be used as props.

Oh I'm not bashing those who don't care to depend or seek assistance from other groups. I'm just saying, it's not wrong for people to want to build with others. It really depends on the person.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Oh I'm not bashing those who don't care to depend or seek assistance from other groups. I'm just saying, it's not wrong for people to want to build with others. It really depends on the person.

No one would disagree with this. But that's not what we're talking about though.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    We need build our own house before we allow others to come over to stay blackbpeople. That's like you building a house u coming almost close to completing it. You invite some one over and they help u a little, then they turn around and when it 99.9% done they turn around and say to you ? u ? this my house.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my problem is....

? will try to rob and ? me but allow white people to walk freely on the same block.

Arab folk ? on us
    euros shitnon us
    even some Africans and Hispanics.

we get treated like we ain't ? by everyone...except those that deem certain ones ok.

where were the people saying black lives matter wasn't a terrorist group?

where were the Muslims that should have protected black Muslims?

where are the Brazilians to protect black Brazilians?

and like I stated earlier...yet black people want to still hurt other black people. sell drugs and murder and ? over colors....all while being ? on by other cultures, the police that wint protect us and govtbthat won't allow us to be equal even if we fight to defend the country. outta uniform, you still a ? who is looked at like lower than ? and worth less than the life of a dog.

now, we are supposed to forget all that and stand with others because they have been demoted?

just 8 weeks ago....8.... just 8 short weeks...I was still a ? .
    now I'm supposed to be your brother?
    now we should stand up to the govt?

I have a good heart and will help anyone. but someone please make this make sense.

we still fighting to control our own community that they come into, Rob and rspe the resources to take back and build up their own. not give ? to us but old ass brown ground beef, and white porkchops.

help a ? make this make sense
    @7figz
    @atribecalledgabi

How does it help me or black ppl in general to stand by a govt that is clearly singling out and doing somebody/a group wrong knowing what we been through? You don't have to go out and protests on nobody's behalf...you don't have to put non black ppl ahead of you. But if you see something wrong ? act like whenever it doesn't involve a black person it doesn't deserve to even be said that it's ? up. That same "well it's not me so it doesn't matter" attitude is why white ppl showed up to lynchings like it was a party. Sorry but I won't be put into that class of people.

Now brother 2stepz...you are probly the most worldly ? on here. So I'm not gonna argue with you about the mistreatment of black folks you witnessed worldwide. But what I will say is that I don't befriend or dislike people by what group they belong to. One of my good friends is a white ? guy that has frequently told me about how racist and noninclusive the ? community is. If he sees it and speaks against it, I'm quite positive there are people like that in every group you just mentioned - white and light skinned Brazilians against mistreatment of black brazilians, arabs against mistreatment of blacks and Latinos against mistreatment. Non black speaking against mistreatment period...right and wrong are universal.

you right Gabi

but in the future...can you not shut me down?
    sometimes I would like a nice fight.

i am cool with many different cultures. I never thought I'd be cool with. but I think it's more about being treated low just like me when in other places.

the swiss treat everyone like ? ....no one is on their level....so all immigrants kinda are OK with each other...with a few exceptions.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No one would disagree with this. But that's not what we're talking about though.

It is to some extent. Every time someone brings up standing with or for others, some on here feel the need to bash the idea and/or the people presenting. Not saying that's you, but we know it happens.