WHY DEFEND IMMIGRANT'S AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE???

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Short answer, they don't view negros that way. They don't separate negros to them we're nothing but ? , whether you're a thug or a Wall Street brother. Of course not EVERY white and Asian view black people negatively. But my statement is for those who fit the bill.

Final point no need to bash black people who no longer want to be used as props.

Oh I'm not bashing those who don't care to depend or seek assistance from other groups. I'm just saying, it's not wrong for people to want to build with others. It really depends on the person.

No one would disagree with this. But that's not what we're talking about though.

It is to some extent. Every time someone brings up standing with or for others, some on here feel the need to bash the idea and/or the people presenting. Not saying that's you, but we know it happens.

I got bashed for saying the opposite. But it is what it is.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/rGHnmfeQmhI

I HOPE UR DAUGHTER GET ? BY A TRANSGENDER ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT YOU STUPID SONS OF ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    MY WHOLE POINT IS THAT BLACK AMERICAS SHOULD BE ON PAR WITH JEWS, U CANT EVEN SAY NOTHING ABOUT THRM WITHOUT BEING CALLED ANTISEMETIC,

AMERICA AGREED TO PAY REPERATIONS TO JEWS AND THE HOLUCOST WAS IN ? GERMANY , HERE ? LET ME SPIT ON YOUR ANCESTORS GRAVR

We as Black people show,selflessness, compassion and empathy at our own detriment.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody who ? a Hispanic girl mad at the facts lol

Infantile 5th grade level ? right here.. sad
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ^ guilty

Do y'all know who Marcus Garvey is?

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Sentimentality And Bias Aside ...Cheap Mexicans Labor Keeps Prices Of Goods And Services Down....I Don't See Any American Nationals Lining Up To Work Long Back Breaking Hours For Sometimes Less Than Minimum Wage...Illegal Immigration Is A Necessary Evil...That's Why It Will Never Completely Go Away

Thats because as legal citizens it's against the law to work less than minimum wage and in back breaking conditions. Those illegals are allowing themselves to be exploited by crooked business owners. Business owners that could afford to do better by those illegals, but choose not to cause they know they can get away with it.

I disagree that we need illegals. A better idea would be to deport those illegals, give those manufacturing jobs to our unemployed, and protect them under our labor laws. Or let the imprisoned do that ? though work release programs.

And that's just the alternatives I came up with. I'm sure people smarter could find more if they really wanted to solve things.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dem other ? *c murder voice *
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I know for fact y'all not out here trying to progress the black race.

Because if you was you would see that a lot of white and Latinos are out her with us trying to make ? right.

Y'all sitting on your hands doing nothing. But gon want to reap the benefits.

Who's sitting on their hands? I work with 3 black charities and volunteer at the Urban League out here. The point is for people to use their energy to help their own people and not fight other's causes.

Both Illegal immigration and bathroom laws are policy issues. So let Latinos and Trannies figure that ? out. The ? does any of that have to do with us? Nothing wrong with standing whit others if its a MORAL issue though. These two things aren't, which is why we shouldn't be fighting their battles for them
  • rebootx1
    Options
    THEY GONNA USE U AND KICK U TO THE CURB JUST LIKE THE FEMENIST DO WITH BLACK WOMEN , THEY TO STUPID TO REALIZE OR HATE BLACK MEN THAT MUCH TO REALIZE THEY GETTING USED
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ guilty

Do y'all know who Marcus Garvey is?

Yeah, a ? immigrant that got deported because American Negros were offended by him
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Short answer, they don't view negros that way. They don't separate negros to them we're nothing but ? , whether you're a thug or a Wall Street brother. Of course not EVERY white and Asian view black people negatively. But my statement is for those who fit the bill.

Final point no need to bash black people who no longer want to be used as props.

Oh I'm not bashing those who don't care to depend or seek assistance from other groups. I'm just saying, it's not wrong for people to want to build with others. It really depends on the person.

No one would disagree with this. But that's not what we're talking about though.

It is to some extent. Every time someone brings up standing with or for others, some on here feel the need to bash the idea and/or the people presenting. Not saying that's you, but we know it happens.

I got bashed for saying the opposite. But it is what it is.

Well I guess it's true that on here no matter what your stance, someone will try to throw shots at you for it. It wasn't my intention to bash you for taking that stance though.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options

Because if you was you would see that a lot of white and Latinos are out her with us trying to make ? right.

dude dont even bother there is alot of paranoid hotep keyboard militants here who deal in generalisations (couch politicians as Obama calls them) . While people from all backgrounds are outhere fighting/working for a fairer egalitarian society.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Science is real

Black Lives Matter

Love is Love

No Human is illegal
  • rebootx1
    Options
    ANYBODY WHO LISTEN TO OBAMA IS ? HE TRIED TO ? U
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options

Well he tried and failed Trump saved us so we good now.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said it before and I'll say it again "It's always AllLivesMatter........until it's time to divide up the check"...

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so basically y'all saying feel sorry for the slave master if someone comes and makes him a slave?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

dude dont even bother there is alot of paranoid hotep keyboard militants here who deal in generalisations (couch politicians as Obama calls them) . While people from all backgrounds are outhere fighting/working for a fairer egalitarian society.

So pretty much all lives matter.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now this ...

THIS just put your credibility through the roof!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how?

I'm not osama
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Science is real

Black Lives Matter

Love is Love

No Human is illegal

THIS.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always black ppl first

But

I'm not gon act like I don't see tons of white and "Latinos" out here fighting along side us fighting against white supremacy.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    YOU ALL DONT SEE ALL THESE THINGS SOCIETY HAS A PROBLEM WITH , WHICH GENDER SHOULD USE WHICH BATHROOM, A ? GIRAFFE WAS GIVING BIRTH AND IT WAS FLAGGED FOR NUDITY, ALL THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BLACKS BEING KILLED FOR CENTURIES IN THIS COUNTRY AND MISTREATED AND STILL KILLED IN CURRENT DAY
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its false equivalency and intersectioanlity

used as a distraction to keep us divided or lulled