So certain females are mad @ Jesse Williams for divorcing his wife & then supposedly upgrading to...

Options

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And of course black women are going to feel betrayed. He's a good looking guy whose words led black women to believe he was truly down for them. They thought he was theirs, so to speak.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll be alright
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    And of course black women are going to feel betrayed. He's a good looking guy whose words led black women to believe he was truly down for them. They thought he was theirs, so to speak.

vz17wl4v1f8z.gif

Yep, his looks is one of the reasons why black women got so attached to him.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    felliwonda wrote: »

I don't see the point in going on and on about being pro-black and trumpeting the black family while at the same time sleeping with and sharing your assets with non-blacks.

Being pro-black doesn't mean being anti anyone else. Being pro-justice is great, I agree with that too but I also believe in providing the world with good black role models and building a strong black family.

If one is black and marries a white woman that doesn't negate his blackness but it negates his belief in building the black family.

"But people who marry white people done some good thangs" - gns

U hurt bro?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twitter folk are always angry over some ? they really dont care about. Mfs raisin their voices and hurling typed up insults, blood pressure going up....over stupid ? .

Hes gonna keep ? her regardless.

Let that man be great. Worry bout your own ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

vz17wl4v1f8z.gif

Don't be silly..anyone with eyes can see the man is fine.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

vz17wl4v1f8z.gif

What if your not ? tho?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b54e77d98c2aad0e4850f4e508e58941.jpg
    mk.jpg
    and almost got derek to marry her she just making her rounds
    ujxk2tbkuku1ugxyvdf3.jpg
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

vz17wl4v1f8z.gif

What if your not ? tho?

You dont have to be ? to recognize when someone fits the popular opinion of good looking. Being sexually attracted to said person would be what might make you ? .

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katy i know..You can be so gullible @ times..That being said ..You won't catch me saying no ? like that...Facts
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn wilmer valderamma be running through these hollywood beckys
    I only know esse for the 70's show and being connected to a hhwyte hollywood ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I don't blame him I been wanting that ? since Friday night lights. Does she have any nudes floating around?

For real, and they try to play it off like she's a teenager in that show which is hilarious. chick a grown woman man i ? lyla garrity but shes a terrible person
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    All these Titan graphs and yall forget this one important point you can't control who you fall in love with

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    All these Titan graphs and yall forget this one important point you can't control who you fall in love with

That sounds pretty but it's ? .

I've never fallen in love with someone without investing my time and effort. You can control your investments.

You can't put time and effort into somebody you pick and all of the sudden ? create love it doesn't work like that the ? literally just happens

Only beginning effort you put is actually somehow meeting that person

Nobody says hey I'ma work with this person until I fall in love ? don't ever happens that way
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    jesse-williams-wife-aryn-drake-lee-divorce-ftr.jpg?w=600&h=750&crop=1

Lmaooo...

Yo... She's terrible. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. And don't give me that, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder, beauty is only skin deep" ? . We all know that only ugly people believe that lie.

Looks get you through the door, they just don't keep you there.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

maxresdefault.jpg