So certain females are mad @ Jesse Williams for divorcing his wife & then supposedly upgrading to...

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    So what if you got black kids and mixed kids???

Doesn't matter, several generations of your kids and grandchildren starting families with non-blacks will result in your future generations being non-black, essentially.

Again, this is only a concern for those who care about racial preservation.

Which I have ZERO control over whether I got all black children or not

they will go along in life and choose who they want to be with

unless I forced into their heads that they should only date black, which is crazy in 2017

the more mentions I see of this racial preservation thing the more I dont wanna touch it lol

is there an overall end game or goal in this?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't matter, several generations of your kids and grandchildren starting families with non-blacks will result in your future generations being non-black, essentially.

unless I forced into their heads that they should only date black, which is crazy in 2017

the more mentions I see of this racial preservation thing the more I dont wanna touch it lol

I don't have a problem with a person wants to and chooses to date, marry or procreate with a person outside of their race.

But to the bold out of the races of course not all but black people are really the only people who think racial preservation is crazy.

Not directed at you but a general question. What does what year it is have to do with racism and thinking a person should only date within their race?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Dude isn't even divorced yet. The fact of the matter is after the speech he dropped on BET talking about doing better for black women, being publicly seen with a white woman (or any woman) before the divorce from the mother of his children is final is tacky. It's disrespectful, and he shouldn't be at all surprised by the backlash.

Preach sister.

I'm with you honey.

nh
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The racial preservation talk is for folks who believe engaging in miscegenation is engaging in the genocide of your race.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP
    @sion i just clicked on one of your links u posted and scrolled down....
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8547257#Comment_8547257

Now isnt this ? , cooper :
    25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout
    Coopper wrote: »
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though

? even got mad at me bout it but wanna post bout "minkas stinka"- wack bars btw

Then yall said obfresh dating cacs off okcupid?
    Copper wrote: »
    On the other hand OB the same one who has no problems with her scamming philandering old ass pastor.

She also meets white dudes off of POF

I haven't met any white dudes from POF. I've never been on POF in my life. It was one white man and it was OkCupid.

I thinking I'm finally grasping what the kids nowadays call "hotep" as much as it pains me to write the word.

At the end of the day jesse should do whatever tf he wants to. Look at the example of the hypocrties that get mad at him

I cant speak for the fake Sanaa Lathan in Something New over there but im pretty sure Copper was strictly referring to sex and ? when he cosigned Minka.. any man would smash but Jesse cuffed her. Theres a difference
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    All these Titan graphs and yall forget this one important point you can't control who you fall in love with

That sounds pretty but it's ? .

I've never fallen in love with someone without investing my time and effort. You can control your investments.

You can't put time and effort into somebody you pick and all of the sudden ? create love it doesn't work like that the ? literally just happens

Only beginning effort you put is actually somehow meeting that person

Nobody hey I'ma work with this person until I fall in love ? don't ever happens that way

So a good looking man approached me at the grocery yesterday, and I had two options.

1) exchange numbers and begin a friendship, which could in turn, develop into an intimate relationship with this man. Could even develop into genuine love.

2) tell him I'm married and drive away, investing nothing into the man and completely avoiding the possibility of falling in love with someone.

That could also be applied to a workplace situation.

You don't fall in love overnight, you choose to open yourself to the possibility.

@deadeye

@Trillfate

Thanks for reminding me.

I'm haven't made my weekly Walmart run yet.

In regards to the thread, however, all those chicks on twitter wouldn't be saying a damn thing if Jesse got with a big ol' rawbone white girl like @Kat .

Speaking of which, you listed all those options.......but never mentioned what you actually did.

So, what did you do Kathryn?

g9roxa9abf2c.jpg

@TarrTarr
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    "Simply bc you're an animal acitivist doesnt mean you can't wear fur"

If he said you couldn't be with a white woman this would apply but he didn't say that in his speech.

The two aren't related at all but in Jesse's case I get it. The outrage for this is ? tho. Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, etc. And it doesn't discredit what they did for the black community or civil rights either.

The argument that who you date negates your work is one that was never made.

But a high profile problack celebrity/activist looks a certain way not dating a black person.

Why do you think this scene was a running joke?
    [img]https://stephaniegadlin.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/im-gonna-? -you-sucka-kalinga-wife-eve-plumb-jan-brady-clarence-william-iii-review.jpg?w=912&h=519[/img]

? who you want but the optics control perception

Dude that's a movie, it's a work of fiction that's a caricature of a stereotype.

Perception most of the time isn't real.

To be pro black means to be anti white supremacy not anti-white. I get it but it's not his obligation to ? a certain type of woman for the sake of looking a certain way. If he said it's wrong to date white girls y'all would have a case but y'all are projecting your own ideals and perceptions on him and who he chooses to sleep with isn't his responsibility to y'all. There are ? civil rights activists what they do in the bedroom has no bearing on what they preach outside the bedroom.

The outrage is ? . You've got posts in the Minka Kelly threads saying you'd ? her and choose her. Does that make you any less sensitive to the plight of black people ? Hell no. If you left you're girlfriend and Minka threw you the box, you telling me you'd say "hey sorry I only ? black girls" ? Let's cut the ? fam. And worst of all we don't even KNOW for sure if he's actually dating or ? her SMMFH.

I think marrying white supports white supremacy though. Marrying white in America is a byproduct of years of white washing and the devaluing of Blacks and our culture.

I dont think that.

But i do think to be pro black and famous, to be in a non black relationship is off message.
  • Copper
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Black females can't lecture not one ? about dating white ? , when all they do is congratulate black females who date white men even when they racist. Word to serena.

I do think this though
  • Copper
    Options
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP

25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though

On the other hand OB the same one who has no problems with her scamming philandering old ass pastor.

I haven't met any white dudes from POF. I've never been on POF in my life. It was one white man and it was OkCupid.

I thinking I'm finally grasping what the kids nowadays call "hotep" as much as it pains me to write the word.

At the end of the day jesse should do whatever tf he wants to. Look at the example of the hypocrties that get mad at him

Bruh i called minka pretty on page 1 of this very thread.

U aint proving ?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I don't have a problem with a person wants to and chooses to date, marry or procreate with a person outside of their race.

But to the bold out of the races of course not all but black people are really the only people who think racial preservation is crazy.

Not directed at you but a general question. What does what year it is have to do with racism and thinking a person should only date within their race?

I dont think racism has changed but there are definitely a whole lot more blended families out here than in the past...I just dont get how anyone still sees anything wrong with it

again, whats the goal here?

if we ALL stay within our races and "preserve" them?

we gone occupy separate countries next?

white supremacists (from what I understand) want the whole world to be white....they'd wipe everything else off the earth if they could

in your opinion, is "preserving" some sort of counter act against that? because I get that, kinda....

just trying to clarify
  • Copper
    Options
    Even these hoes gotta admit she pretty though

Oh look copper thinks a white girl is attractive
  • R0mp
    Options

I dont think racism has changed but there are definitely a whole lot more blended families out here than in the past...I just dont get how anyone still sees anything wrong with it

white supremacists (from what I understand) want the whole world to be white....they'd wipe everything else off the earth if they could

in your opinion, is "preserving" some sort of counter act against that? because I get that, kinda....

just trying to clarify

What's funny is those supremacists say they only want to keep undesirables out but in reality they want to go on the offensive and subjugate every population they deem inferior.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP

25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout

I cant speak for the fake Sanaa Lathan in Something New over there but im pretty sure Copper was strictly referring to sex and ? when he cosigned Minka.. any man would smash but Jesse cuffed her. Theres a difference
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP

25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout

Bruh i called minka pretty on page 1 of this very thread.

U aint proving ?
    How we know jesse aint just ? the ? ?
    What does minka in the stinka mean cooper....WHAT DOES MINKA IN THE STINKA MEANS?? :angry:

If u had the chance u'd be holding hands with the ? walking through the park like forrest gump & Jenny looking just as "silly" as the people u wanna criticize u and ob aint ?
    Disgust me
  • Copper
    Options
    black folks the only group of ppl who defend their right to interracial date/marry so hard. smh ? is sad..

And nobodies trying to take that ? away from them or even argue about it
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

just trying to clarify

Everybody is always gonna see something wrong with anything. Thats just how people are the year doesn't matter

Thats the thing even the white people who are not white supremacists don't really agree with interracial relationships.

It's nothing something I would encourage a person to do but at the same time if that is the choice a person makes to do whatever interracially whether the reasons for said choice are solid or not is not my business.

I just don't think its crazy for people to want to preserve their race.

• R0mp
    edited April 2017
    Options
    black folks the only group of ppl who defend their right to interracial date/marry so hard. smh ? is sad..

Like I said, it seems like black people are more conditioned to want to be let in, included and accepted by others rather than staying to ourselves and keeping others out.

Disclaimer: Not saying EYE believe we should be insular and keep others out.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP

25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout

How the ? you know they just ain't ? .