So certain females are mad @ Jesse Williams for divorcing his wife & then supposedly upgrading to...

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    jesse-williams-wife-aryn-drake-lee-divorce-ftr.jpg?w=600&h=750&crop=1

Lmaooo...

Yo... She's terrible. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. And don't give me that, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder, beauty is only skin deep" ? . We all know that only ugly people believe that lie.

Looks get you through the door, they just don't keep you there.

I don't understand what's ugly about her?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Lmaooo...

Yo... She's terrible. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. And don't give me that, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder, beauty is only skin deep" ? . We all know that only ugly people believe that lie.

? , would you date her based on her looks?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmaooo...

Yeah, she has niger-congo features and so do I. Natural hair and everything. She ain't ugly but a woman who is taking care of her husband and children.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmaooo...

Yeah, she has niger-congo features and so do I. Natural hair and everything. She ain't ugly but a woman who is taking care of her husband and children.

Welp... proof positive that there's someone for everyone. Good for you, champ.

Based on what I have, and what I have had in my life, as far as women are concerned, she'd be a major downgrade for me. She just ain't the business to me.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Lmaooo...

She ain't ugly, but she ain't particularly attractive either. However, it doesn't really matter what we think. The dude married her, so she obviously wasn't ugly to him. But at the end of the day, people are only as faithful as their options. So if he was with her before he got famous, he may not have the same opinion about her after a whole new world opened up. Then again, she may have been the one that changed. There is no point in us speculating what happened between them, and as I said before, none of us should care about ? like this.

I agree.

Funny thing though some ? will gas a basic flat body white or latina and say a basic black woman ain't ? unless she got a phat ass.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Idgaf what their ethnicity is, if you put his ex wife and Minka Kelly in a line up and told me to pick one. 10/10 times I'm picking Minka Kelly.

I get it in Jesse's case but I'm smart enough to see past the ? .

She looks better w/o makeup than Minka looks without makeup. Dead serious.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    All these Titan graphs and yall forget this one important point you can't control who you fall in love with

That sounds pretty but it's ? .

I've never fallen in love with someone without investing my time and effort. You can control your investments.

You can't put time and effort into somebody you pick and all of the sudden ? create love it doesn't work like that the ? literally just happens

Only beginning effort you put is actually somehow meeting that person

Nobody hey I'ma work with this person until I fall in love ? don't ever happens that way

So a good looking man approached me at the grocery yesterday, and I had two options.

1) exchange numbers and begin a friendship, which could in turn, develop into an intimate relationship with this man. Could even develop into genuine love.

2) tell him I'm married and drive away, investing nothing into the man and completely avoiding the possibility of falling in love with someone.

That could also be applied to a workplace situation.

You don't fall in love overnight, you choose to open yourself to the possibility.

did this really happen or you were just illustrating a story?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really happened. The whole being married excuse makes things so much easier.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    And of course black women are going to feel betrayed. He's a good looking guy whose words led black women to believe he was truly down for them. They thought he was theirs, so to speak.

ok....not attacking you per se.

but what the fukk?

see, I have a problem with this.

it's says so many things.

so if he was a duck. would that make it easier to detach from him cuz they ain't really like him anyway and she can have him?

so...in other words, the message can be recieved better because of his looks.

thats why these hoes is confused an lost. always ready to claim what's makes them look good even if it's only surface.

no depth to these shallow hoed except they ? . an that's only because their eyes tell them hes ok because he's fine.

smdh
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    "Simply bc you're an animal acitivist doesnt mean you can't wear fur"

If he said you couldn't be with a white woman this would apply but he didn't say that in his speech.

The two aren't related at all but in Jesse's case I get it. The outrage for this is ? tho. Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, etc. And it doesn't discredit what they did for the black community or civil rights either.

The argument that who you date negates your work is one that was never made.

But a high profile problack celebrity/activist looks a certain way not dating a black person.

Why do you think this scene was a running joke?
    [img]https://stephaniegadlin.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/im-gonna-? -you-sucka-kalinga-wife-eve-plumb-jan-brady-clarence-william-iii-review.jpg?w=912&h=519[/img]

? who you want but the optics control perception
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    And of course black women are going to feel betrayed. He's a good looking guy whose words led black women to believe he was truly down for them. They thought he was theirs, so to speak.

ok....not attacking you per se.

but what the fukk?

see, I gave a problem with this.

it's says so many things.

so if he was a duck. would that make it easier to detach from him cuz they ain't really like him anyway and she can have him?

so...in other words, the message can be recieved better because of his looks.

thats why these hoes is confused an lost. always ready to claim what's makes them look good even if it's only surface.

no depth to these shallow hoed except they ? . an that's only because their eyes tell them hes ok because he's fine.

smdh

Oh yeah I've been noticing that for a couple of years now especially on social media. You can tell if a chick is choosing or about to choose when she is liking every status that you make lol. That's why I made the justify vs crucify term in my previous post. That's how a lot get played for the ookie doke at the end
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these Titan graphs and yall forget this one important point you can't control who you fall in love with

That sounds pretty but it's ? .

I've never fallen in love with someone without investing my time and effort. You can control your investments.

You can't put time and effort into somebody you pick and all of the sudden ? create love it doesn't work like that the ? literally just happens

Only beginning effort you put is actually somehow meeting that person

Nobody hey I'ma work with this person until I fall in love ? don't ever happens that way

So a good looking man approached me at the grocery yesterday, and I had two options.

1) exchange numbers and begin a friendship, which could in turn, develop into an intimate relationship with this man. Could even develop into genuine love.

2) tell him I'm married and drive away, investing nothing into the man and completely avoiding the possibility of falling in love with someone.

That could also be applied to a workplace situation.

You don't fall in love overnight, you choose to open yourself to the possibility.

The groundwork for two people falling in love is there before y'all was even thought offline swimming ya pops sack

I always felt like you got about 5 people you can be out right compatible with enough to fall in love with

It's whether or not y'all make the right choices/provisions to not ? it up but 99% of us make "people" mistakes
  • R0mp
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

If he said you couldn't be with a white woman this would apply but he didn't say that in his speech.

The two aren't related at all but in Jesse's case I get it. The outrage for this is ? tho. Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, etc. And it doesn't discredit what they did for the black community or civil rights either.

But a high profile problack celebrity/activist looks a certain way not dating a black person.

[img]https://stephaniegadlin.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/im-gonna-? -you-sucka-kalinga-wife-eve-plumb-jan-brady-clarence-william-iii-review.jpg?w=912&h=519[/img]

Dude that's a movie, it's a work of fiction that's a caricature of a stereotype.

Perception most of the time isn't real.

To be pro black means to be anti white supremacy not anti-white. I get it but it's not his obligation to ? a certain type of woman for the sake of looking a certain way. If he said it's wrong to date white girls y'all would have a case but y'all are projecting your own ideals and perceptions on him and who he chooses to sleep with isn't his responsibility to y'all. There are ? civil rights activists what they do in the bedroom has no bearing on what they preach outside the bedroom.

The outrage is ? . You've got posts in the Minka Kelly threads saying you'd ? her and choose her. Does that make you any less sensitive to the plight of black people ? Hell no. If you left you're girlfriend and Minka threw you the box, you telling me you'd say "hey sorry I only ? black girls" ? Let's cut the ? fam. And worst of all we don't even KNOW for sure if he's actually dating or ? her SMMFH.

I think marrying white supports white supremacy though. Marrying white in America is a byproduct of years of white washing and the devaluing of Blacks and our culture.

If you start a family outside of your race, your grandchildren will eventually be non-black if they don't 'come back home', for all intents and purposes. Ronda Rousey's grandfather was black. No one sees her as black.

But that's only if you care about preserving black. Some people see everyone as family and don't draw lines at race at all. They believe we're all the same anyway, so it doesn't matter.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what if you got black kids and mixed kids???
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all ? keep saying this ? not realizing that your ? contradicting yourselves.

If who ever they are dating doesn't negates their work then there shouldn't be a "but"
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmaooo...

She suffers from a severe case of Tinyitis
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Dude that's a movie, it's a work of fiction that's a caricature of a stereotype.

Perception most of the time isn't real.

To be pro black means to be anti white supremacy not anti-white. I get it but it's not his obligation to ? a certain type of woman for the sake of looking a certain way. If he said it's wrong to date white girls y'all would have a case but y'all are projecting your own ideals and perceptions on him and who he chooses to sleep with isn't his responsibility to y'all. There are ? civil rights activists what they do in the bedroom has no bearing on what they preach outside the bedroom.

The outrage is ? . You've got posts in the Minka Kelly threads saying you'd ? her and choose her. Does that make you any less sensitive to the plight of black people ? Hell no. If you left you're girlfriend and Minka threw you the box, you telling me you'd say "hey sorry I only ? black girls" ? Let's cut the ? fam. And worst of all we don't even KNOW for sure if he's actually dating or ? her SMMFH.

I think marrying white supports white supremacy though. Marrying white in America is a byproduct of years of white washing and the devaluing of Blacks and our culture.

If you start a family outside of your race, your grandchildren will eventually be non-black if they don't 'come back home', for all intents and purposes. Ronda Rousey's grandfather was black. No one sees her as black.

But that's only if you care about preserving black. Some people see everyone as family and don't draw lines at race at all. They believe we're all the same anyway, so it doesn't matter.

It was her great-grandfather(Dr. Alfred E. Waddell) but your point was made.

Thats some ? I didn't know, don't like Rousey either so it makes sense I don't know nothing about her
  • R0mp
    edited April 2017
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    So what if you got black kids and mixed kids???

Doesn't matter, several generations of your kids and grandchildren starting families with non-blacks will result in your future generations being non-black, essentially.

Again, this is only a concern for those who care about racial preservation.